Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,968 members, 7,876,676 topics. Date: Monday, 01 July 2024 at 12:18 AM

Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) - Foreign Affairs (3927) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) (6313358 Views)

Am I The Only One Whos Tired Of This Kenya Is Ahead Thread / Femi Adesina: "I Don't Lie, No Matter What"; Nigerians React / Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3924) (3925) (3926) (3927) (3928) (3929) (3930) ... (9933) (Go Down)

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by tylann: 3:26pm On Mar 16, 2019
XhosaNostra:

Huh? When?

When i was still a freshman in my university

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Omoluabi16(m): 3:27pm On Mar 16, 2019
XhosaNostra:

I do plan to travel of course. All in due time. How about you? You do a lot of travelling?
Nope. One needs enough finance for that. But I plan on doing that sometime. Botswana, Ethiopia and Seychelles are my dream places.

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 3:28pm On Mar 16, 2019
ednited:

ednited is so pissed right now. Let she cool off for a moment
ok for a moment then we back to the freaky questions.. grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by XhosaNostra(f): 3:28pm On Mar 16, 2019
ednited:

There were times when I had my styles for no reason. But it is nothing related to addiction. My friends get very surprised looking at me. I almost don't watch movie. . . I have no addiction. . . I don't usually go out from mall to mall. You just see me making research on different things everyday. If you left me in an empty room. . .I will still be fine. Addicted people may think we are living the worst life. . . They feel we are not happy. But I am very satisfied in the way I am. My mom always says I was supposed to be born centuries ago because I don't have the new generation character grin

Hmmmm...surprisingly I can sort of relate to that.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by XhosaNostra(f): 3:28pm On Mar 16, 2019
mtisTheQubit:

nop..they say am compassionate an stuff... grin

Cancer
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 3:29pm On Mar 16, 2019
Jonraid:
I read somewhere that it was King Solomon's and the Queen of Sheba's son that founded Ethiopia!
lets wait for Ednited to cool off then we ask her.. grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by forgiveness: 3:29pm On Mar 16, 2019
vaxx:
let me educate you on some hiding history you don't know . Yoruba and hause have been flocking Ghana before colonial era (i.e) the hausa trade in cola nut and groundnut. dantata family ( dangote direct father was a merchandise in ghana then., abubakar abdusalam ( former Nigeria head of state has a family background in Ghana) john mahama (former GHANAIAN President is a traditional cheif in ofa( kwara state) he had a step mother who was a complete Nigeria. he once live in offa before.

The picture below is john mahama of GHANA and oba Gbadamosi of offa (Nigeria)during mahama cheiftancy coronation.

here is a public forum, i will have open up some sensitive issue.

Who know you? Split it. grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by XhosaNostra(f): 3:30pm On Mar 16, 2019
tylann:

When i was still a freshman in my university

Wow. How did you escape that one? You're gangsta lol. Who would have thought our little T is a badass tongue
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Justnotyou: 3:30pm On Mar 16, 2019
forgiveness:

Filling in the gap is no big problem. We have many waiting at the door to grab the chance.

Your Investors know hence the need to pay any heavy fine placed on them. wink grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by JaceBlaze: 3:31pm On Mar 16, 2019
forgiveness:

The point still remains that 99% South Africans are the rapists, murderers, thieves, looters, jobless touts etcetera perpetrating crimes in South Africa. Did you get it? Good boy. grin
Look who's talking

How's your heart rate now? you seem so fired up and determined to deliver a punchline.

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 3:31pm On Mar 16, 2019
XhosaNostra:

Cancer
Serious why call a thing cancer..thats so sickening..i aint cancer but am a neighbor (your neighbor) ..

Just to tell you am not into horoscope stuff ...

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by XhosaNostra(f): 3:31pm On Mar 16, 2019
Omoluabi16:
Nope. One needs enough finance for that. But I plan on doing that sometime. Botswana, Ethiopia and Seychelles are my dream places.

I see smiley

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by XhosaNostra(f): 3:33pm On Mar 16, 2019
mtisTheQubit:

Serious why call a thing cancer..thats so sickening..i aint cancer but am a neighbor (your neighbor) ..

Just to tell you am not into horoscope stuff ...

Oh no, a merman! grin

Those tend to be junkies & jailbirds grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by vaxx: 3:33pm On Mar 16, 2019
forgiveness:

Who know you? Split it. grin
i am not gonna split anything. it is hiding and so shall it remain. if you think Google can help you . continue abusing the cyber space.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 3:34pm On Mar 16, 2019
XhosaNostra:

Wow. How did you escape that one? You're gangsta lol. Who would have thought our little T is a badass tongue
T is badass mofo..trying on known an unknown stuff..drugs aint shi.t nigga should play with... grin

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Martin0(m): 3:34pm On Mar 16, 2019
XhosaNostra:

I see smiley
fine girlgrin

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by ednited(f): 3:34pm On Mar 16, 2019
Omoluabi16:
Eish! don't be such a kill joy. we want to see the Xhosa goddess wild and free. You either join her or go back to Addis Ababa grin

I am in Addis Ababa. I had rather remain here
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by ednited(f): 3:36pm On Mar 16, 2019
mtisTheQubit:
ok for a moment then we back to the freaky questions.. grin

The Jews are related to Queen of Sheba and Solomon.
And I am not
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by ednited(f): 3:36pm On Mar 16, 2019
XhosaNostra:

Hmmmm...surprisingly I can sort of relate to that.
Okay

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by ednited(f): 3:38pm On Mar 16, 2019
JaceBlaze:
So are they happy in their new "home"? Donald Trump is not really fond of immigrants,especially if they come from Africa.Good luck to them anyway tongue

lol you don't say.

Why have you stopped watching it? I mean it remains one of the most authentic shows in television history.It used to air on SABC 2 in SA but they have stopped airing it so I catch it on YouTube sometimes.

They got there before Donald Trump. I stopped watching cuz I am bored
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Omoluabi16(m): 3:38pm On Mar 16, 2019
XhosaNostra:

I see smiley
I use to have a note book filled with a colourful south African resort Called Victoria and Alfred waterfront then colour of good hope. The pictures made me dream.. like ahhhhhh!! Those places also interest me in SA and also the Safaris. It would've been great to visit but I wouldn't want some crackhead like mtisqbit stabbing me.

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 3:39pm On Mar 16, 2019
XhosaNostra:

Oh no, a merman! grin

Those tend to be junkies & jailbirds grin
am not..an what th fck is merman..its not cool ... grin

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by tylann: 3:39pm On Mar 16, 2019
XhosaNostra:

I tried that once only and i didn't like it
Iam a good boy

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Omoluabi16(m): 3:41pm On Mar 16, 2019
ednited:

I am in Addis Ababa. I had rather remain here
I will rather you come here.Come experience the greatness, splendor and hospitality of the greatest African country Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by ednited(f): 3:42pm On Mar 16, 2019
Omoluabi16:
I will rather you come here.Come experience the greatness, splendor and hospitality of the greatest African country Nigeria.

One day, I hope I will

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by JaceBlaze: 3:42pm On Mar 16, 2019
forgiveness:

Filling in the gap is no big problem. We have many waiting at the door to grab the chance.

Your Investors know hence the need to pay any heavy fine placed on them. wink grin
It's called corporate ass whooping,not our fault that in your sixty years of independence you haven't mastered it.You are now submissive to a baby who got her freedom less than 30 years ago grin .That's how Mzansi roll.

We not holding our breaths for you to fill up the gaps.while you still trying to figure out how to achieve all that,move out the way and let us drain out the honey in peace grin cool

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by forgiveness: 3:43pm On Mar 16, 2019
vaxx:
i am not gonna split anything. it is hiding and so shall it remain. if you think Google can help you . continue abusing the cyber space.

Stop lying here. No Ghanaian held the position of no 1 - 1m citizens in Nigeria. Stop lying. grin

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 3:44pm On Mar 16, 2019
Omoluabi16:
I use to have a note book filled with a colourful south African resort Called Victoria and Alfred waterfront then colour of good hope. The pictures made me dream.. like ahhhhhh!! Those places also interest me in SA and also the Safaris. It would've been great to visit but I wouldn't want some crackhead like mtisqbit stabbing me .
first i aint southy,,am a maumau ...an why should i stab you ?...serious i like people

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by vaxx: 3:44pm On Mar 16, 2019
forgiveness:

Mention their names or keep quiet. EOD. grin
just to satisfy the curiosity of my fellow Kenyans and South Africa. . .. there is a man called ...Darnley Alexander a Jamaican, he was once a former cheif justice of Nigeria and that is when the country had gain independence. Awolowo invited him . And my friend forgiveness, there are still many non Nigeria in the nation political sphere now like it was during awolowo era.

No igbo has a tribe had ever become a cheif justice in Nigeria before.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by vaxx: 3:46pm On Mar 16, 2019
forgiveness:

Stop lying here. No Ghanaian held the position of no 1 - 1m citizens in Nigeria. Stop lying. grin
what do you even know? common economical parlance you failed to grasp it. is it this one you will know

And i said i will keep it hiding and so shall it be.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 3:47pm On Mar 16, 2019
ednited:

One day, I hope I will
after passing over Nairobi heh grin..like i said we neighbors ....
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Omoluabi16(m): 3:47pm On Mar 16, 2019
ednited:

One day, I hope I will
For all our shortcomings, Nigerians are wonderful people. You'll love it here.

(1) (2) (3) ... (3924) (3925) (3926) (3927) (3928) (3929) (3930) ... (9933)

Viewing this topic: 17 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.