Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,791 members, 7,875,966 topics. Date: Sunday, 30 June 2024 at 05:44 AM

Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) - Foreign Affairs (3975) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) (6310007 Views)

Am I The Only One Whos Tired Of This Kenya Is Ahead Thread / Femi Adesina: "I Don't Lie, No Matter What"; Nigerians React / Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3972) (3973) (3974) (3975) (3976) (3977) (3978) ... (9933) (Go Down)

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by NairobiWalker(m): 2:32pm On Mar 19, 2019
forgiveness:

Show us one masterpiece done by a Kenyan architect. grin

Just google - the tallest building in Tanzania and you have it. grin grin grin

cc. kazikazi

Meanwhile, show us one masterpiece by a Nigerian architect. grin grin grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Jonraid(m): 2:33pm On Mar 19, 2019
Just heard ''Nairobi'' at around 1:40-44 cool

I'm going to listen to him more just because of that shout-out of my Capital 'Cirry' grin
XhosaNostra:

Sure, I will.

Btw, here's one of the best rappers in the country imo. Not no-talents like Casper & AKA

[url]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mL6JiThAlHs/url]

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by BlcoNigeria2018: 2:35pm On Mar 19, 2019
The worst you can see anywhere in the world! I wonder where they go to learn their trade embarassed no wonder their buildings collapse by the minute coolk

rvp20183:
They've done such a poor job I think they probably all relocated back to England and everywhere but Nigeria. You see the kind of buildings you guys design - very shameful - possibly the worst I have seen in Africa.

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by NairobiWalker(m): 2:37pm On Mar 19, 2019
forgiveness:

I know it was founded by Nigerians but it was built by that man. However, was matter most now is that the building has been demolished and redesigned by a Nigerian. grin

They should have left the original white woman's designs to remain. What the Nigerians came up with is an eyesore. Village schools in Kenya like Kabianga High School have better architecture than that. grin grin grin grin

[img]https://kabiangaassignments.files./2018/11/cropped-dji_0028.jpg?w=200[/img]

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by forgiveness: 2:42pm On Mar 19, 2019
NairobiWalker:

...........did they design this monstrousity too? grin grin grin

Yes! MICHEAL OLUTUSEN ONAFOWOKAN who was the first architect in Nigeria designed the first skyscrapers in sub Saharan Africa. That was when Kenya was still doing mau mau and living in mud houses. Kkkkkkkkkkkkk grin

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Iamleefact: 2:42pm On Mar 19, 2019
Kazikazi:
Here is a ribs show.Have you seen how the Europeans are clapping for the best ribs show done by a Kenyan?
do you know who this man is?

He broke the world record last year. oh and he was breaking his own record. described as "the greatest marathoner of the modern era" currently ranked number 1. not in Kenya or Africa but in the whole damn world.
he is literally a living legend.
just spare some time to check out his achievements.

https://www.iaaf.org/athletes/kenya/eliud-kipchoge-188307
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Eliud_Kipchoge
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by XhosaNostra(f): 2:43pm On Mar 19, 2019
Jonraid:
Just heard ''Nairobi'' at around 1:40-44 cool

I'm going to listen to him more just because of that shout-out of my Capital 'Cirry' grin

Hahaha.

I just listened to the Barak Jacuzzi song, it's good. He talks too much though lol.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Jonraid(m): 2:45pm On Mar 19, 2019
He talks too much I agree!
XhosaNostra:

Hahaha.

I just listened to the Barak Jacuzzi song, it's good. He talks too much though lol.

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by NairobiWalker(m): 2:47pm On Mar 19, 2019
forgiveness:

Yes! MICHEAL OLUTUSEN ONAFOWOKAN who was the first architect in Nigeria designed the first skyscrapers in sub Saharan Africa. That was when Kenya was still doing mau mau and living in mud houses. Kkkkkkkkkkkkk grin

What an ugly house!! grin grin grin

It was built in 1965 when the Univesity of Nairobi was already offering architecture classes. grin grin grin

I know a Nigerian didn't design it but since its too ugly, I'll let you have it. That building is an eyesore. grin grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Jonraid(m): 2:50pm On Mar 19, 2019

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V2ZLG-Fij_4?t=6

One of the best documentaries I've watched!
Iamleefact:

do you know who this man is?

He broke the world record last year. oh and he was breaking his own record. described as "the greatest marathoner of the modern era" currently ranked number 1. not in Kenya or Africa but in the whole damn world.
he is literally a living legend.
just spare some time to check out his achievements.

https://www.iaaf.org/athletes/kenya/eliud-kipchoge-188307
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Eliud_Kipchoge

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Iamleefact: 2:50pm On Mar 19, 2019
NairobiWalker:

They should have left the original white woman's designs to remain. What the Nigerians came up with is an eyesore. Village schools in Kenya like Kabianga High School have better architecture than that. grin grin grin grin

[img]https://kabiangaassignments.files./2018/11/cropped-dji_0028.jpg?w=200[/img]
@NairobiWalker My alma mater

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Iamleefact: 2:53pm On Mar 19, 2019

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by NairobiWalker(m): 2:53pm On Mar 19, 2019
Iamleefact:

@NairobiWalker My alma mater

Congrats man. Your school has better architecture than Nigeria's top public school.

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Iamleefact: 3:00pm On Mar 19, 2019
NairobiWalker:

Congrats man. Your school has better architecture than Nigeria's top public school.
I know...yet its a public school built a long ass time ago.
private schools like Northlands, Brookhouse or even Cambrige are insanely neat.

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by NairobiWalker(m): 3:05pm On Mar 19, 2019
Iamleefact:

You would never find this kind of Greenery in Nigerian School. cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by BlcoNigeria2018: 3:07pm On Mar 19, 2019
grin the poverty in nigeria is customised grin
NairobiWalker:

...........and the remaining buildings are ugly as fvck. grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by XhosaNostra(f): 3:09pm On Mar 19, 2019
gallivant:

Interesting. Tell us more about these impimpis...lol

Impimpi is basically a snitch/informant/spy.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by NairobiWalker(m): 3:10pm On Mar 19, 2019
Iamleefact:

Check out Kakamega School - another random public School in Kenya better than ALL nigerian public schools. cheesy cheesy cheesy

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Jonraid(m): 3:10pm On Mar 19, 2019
Grasses don't grow there that explains why they are always en-route looking for greener pastures in Europe! grin
NairobiWalker:

You would never find this kind of Greenery in Nigerian School. cheesy cheesy cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by NairobiWalker(m): 3:11pm On Mar 19, 2019
Jonraid:
Grasses don't grow there that explains why they are always en-route looking for greener pastures in Europe! grin

Hahahaha - that's a smart pun. cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by XhosaNostra(f): 3:12pm On Mar 19, 2019
Kazikazi:
Is your fellow kiberan who started a beauty contest! Lets keep it going!

Can you study the image of former kenyan president below,and answer the following...

1. Is he smiling or crying?

2. If in case he visits children's hospital ward, don't you think children will cry upon seeing his face?

3.What's wrong with you Kenyans?

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Jonraid(m): 3:13pm On Mar 19, 2019
Wordplay,I'm good at that! grin
NairobiWalker:

Hahahaha - that's a smart pun. cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by NairobiWalker(m): 3:13pm On Mar 19, 2019
BlcoNigeria2018:

grin the poverty in nigeria is customised grin

grin grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Jonraid(m): 3:14pm On Mar 19, 2019
Rugbeh! cool cool

Did you play it? I did rugby sevens at form 1 and 2! Not the best player but I was a decent at it!
Iamleefact:
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 3:19pm On Mar 19, 2019
TayserMahri:

Thats what Tanzanians call witchcraft. From the ribs they use for withcraft especially from albinos.
eeh kazikazi looks at the ribs only cheesy..Kenyan runners should be careful of tanzanians..
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Just30: 3:20pm On Mar 19, 2019
The ten cheapest cities in the world Country City Index (New York=100) Rank Rank movement Venezuela Caracas 15 133 -1 Syria Damascus 25 132 1 Uzbekistan Tashkent 33 131 -19 Kazakhstan Almaty 35 130 1 India Bangalore 39 129 0 Pakistan Karachi 40 127 0 Nigeria Lagos 40 127 3 Argentina Buenos Aires 41 125 -48 India Chennai 41 125 1 India New Delhi 43 123 1
Cheap but not always cheerful As Damascus and Caracas show, a growing number of locations are becoming cheaper because of the impact of political or economic disruption. Although South Asia remains structurally cheap, political instability is becoming an increasingly prominent factor in lowering the relative cost of living. This means that there is a considerable element of risk in some of the world’s cheapest cities. Karachi in Pakistan, Tashkent in Uzbekistan, Almaty in Kazakhstan and Lagos in Nigeria have faced welldocumented economic, political, security and infrastructural challenges, and there is some correlation between The Economist Intelligence Unit’s Worldwide Cost of Living ranking and its sister ranking, the Global Liveability survey. Put simply, cheaper cities also tend to be less liveable. grin grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 3:20pm On Mar 19, 2019
Kazikazi:
There are many Tanzanians who visit this thread,and just leave. Most of them are not interested. They don't like to take sides btn south Africa and Nigeria.
You crazies dont even like Nigerians..do you know how hard is for a zoo man to survive in your country..
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 3:22pm On Mar 19, 2019
futurist369:
Xhosa my love ,pls what does "abantu" mean?
eish kwani how many does ths gal got.. grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by NairobiWalker(m): 3:22pm On Mar 19, 2019
mtisTheQubit:

You crazies dont even like Nigerians..do you know how hard is for a zoo man to survive in your country..

Kazikazi only sides with Nigerians due to his hatred of Kenya. He once started a fake profile pretending to be S. African and really attacked Nigerians. He burst his own bubble when he accidentally responded to someone in Swahili. cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 3:24pm On Mar 19, 2019
mtisTheQubit:

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by XhosaNostra(f): 3:27pm On Mar 19, 2019
mtisTheQubit:

Only one, you ooh ooh tongue grin

[url]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CM0eVi5aHfo/url]
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 3:27pm On Mar 19, 2019
NairobiWalker:

Kazikazi only sides with Nigerians due to his hatred of Kenya. He once started a fake profile pretending to be S. African and really attacked Nigerians. He burst his own bubble when he accidentally responded to someone in Swahili. cheesy cheesy cheesy
i remember an was a total embarrassment...i wish the naijas knew what they expect down there..magufuli dont give a dang about them

(1) (2) (3) ... (3972) (3973) (3974) (3975) (3976) (3977) (3978) ... (9933)

Viewing this topic: 8 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.