Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,896 members, 7,876,408 topics. Date: Sunday, 30 June 2024 at 04:31 PM

Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) - Foreign Affairs (3984) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) (6310993 Views)

Am I The Only One Whos Tired Of This Kenya Is Ahead Thread / Femi Adesina: "I Don't Lie, No Matter What"; Nigerians React / Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3981) (3982) (3983) (3984) (3985) (3986) (3987) ... (9933) (Go Down)

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by forgiveness: 9:19pm On Mar 19, 2019
leathalbeast:
the idiot lol, do you know how much 30000 naira is in cedis ? U poor dawgs, snake eaters. Loooool

1. Ghana's minimum wage is 10.65 Cedis per day. grin

2. It's equivalent to 702.20 Naira. grin

3. 700.20 × 30= 21,006 naira. grin

4. Nigeria receives 9,000 more than Ghanians. grin

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by leathalbeast: 9:19pm On Mar 19, 2019
mtisTheQubit:

dude ya really wicked.. grin grin
just the obvious truth bro!
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 9:20pm On Mar 19, 2019
@kazikazi...hey big business guy..you going to vote or not... grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 9:20pm On Mar 19, 2019
JjBankys:
why are you Naming yourself Nigeria when you are a Ghanian? you want to scam people? bloody criminal cool cool
he's a thief and a criminal Ghanaians are all thieves cool cool

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by forgiveness: 9:20pm On Mar 19, 2019
obaaderemi:
And he ended up building an oversized hut.

Because he could not forget where he came from. grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by ednited(f): 9:21pm On Mar 19, 2019
tylann:
Why
It kinda says it's made by Chinesse, like we had 'em here
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 9:21pm On Mar 19, 2019
leathalbeast:
just the obvious truth bro!
true an scary ..
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by forgiveness: 9:21pm On Mar 19, 2019
mtisTheQubit:

so Ghana whip ya a.ss an you are back to Jomo talk..forgiveness get a nut please grin

In what way? grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by chrisagyei: 9:22pm On Mar 19, 2019
obaaderemi:
Oga, just drop this fight. You are panting for breath already. Your Ghana is too small to be significant. grin
And you stupid citizen of the world poverty capital country.Your country is too big in disgracing Africa.Afghanistan and Iraq are world known and significant due to it's failed state whilst very few people know of Norway,Luxemburg and Seychelles as a country by is renowned and highly progressive than the word progress itself.Nigeria easily falls into the category of a near failed state like Afghanistan and co.That's why everyone knows your criminal,fraud world poverty capital status.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by leathalbeast: 9:22pm On Mar 19, 2019
Allen02:
Common shut that your stupid mouth criminal they are Ghanaians pretending to be Nigerians fraudsters.
see what pidgin has done to you? Idiottt? its come on not common! Correct yourself before we continue dawg.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by BlcoNigeria2018: 9:23pm On Mar 19, 2019
leave matter grin tell me if you have a legal document that says only a particular people can call themselves a particular name on the internet. you are talking rubbish grin but I agree with you that it is rare for a Ghanaian to assume a nigerian identity. come and see how your countrymen and women are rushing Ghanaian passport grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

JjBankys:
why are you Naming yourself Nigeria when you are a Ghanian? you want to scam people? bloody criminal cool cool
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 9:23pm On Mar 19, 2019
forgiveness:

In what way? grin
Ghana is on top of you an ya like Kenya is like ths an that...man-up an depend yourself grin

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by ednited(f): 9:23pm On Mar 19, 2019
mtisTheQubit:

Thank you mresh....

5 kicc- 0 for the ugly one grin

Although, I think people here will come up with more competitive questions like this grin

lol
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by obaaderemi: 9:24pm On Mar 19, 2019
forgiveness:

Because he could not forget where he came from. grin
Hahaha, the oversized village chief. grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by leathalbeast: 9:24pm On Mar 19, 2019
mtisTheQubit:

true an scary ..
hahahaha like i always say to my friends and family, an ordinary nigerian is up to no good. No matter how good they appear, beneath u will find their true evil self. Pls beware of them dawgs
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by forgiveness: 9:24pm On Mar 19, 2019
mtisTheQubit:

Ghana is on top of you an ya like Kenya is like ths an that...man-up an depend yourself grin

Stand by and watch. grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 9:25pm On Mar 19, 2019
ednited:

Although, I think people here will come up with more competitive questions like this grin

lol
hey mresh tell your buddy kazikazi to vote..dont want to go sleep before i see his vote grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 9:25pm On Mar 19, 2019
forgiveness:

Stand by and watch. grin
Ok Sir am watching .. grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by BlcoNigeria2018: 9:26pm On Mar 19, 2019
your entire generation are thieves. even your president is a thief cool where is that man's certificate grin a certificateless president can only lead a certified sh1thole destined for the dustbin grin only in nigeria that you will have a lifeless leader grin grin grin grin

PrinceCharmings:
he's a thief and a criminal Ghanaians are all thieves cool cool

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 9:27pm On Mar 19, 2019
BlcoNigeria2018:

leave matter grin tell me if you have a legal document that says only a particular people can call themselves a particular name on the internet. you are talking rubbish grin but I agree with you that it is rare for a Ghanaian to assume a nigerian identity. come and see how your countrymen and women are rushing Ghanaian passport grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

You are thief and a scammers, if not then why are pretending to be Nigeria criminal cool cool

3 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by obaaderemi: 9:27pm On Mar 19, 2019
chrisagyei:
And you stupid citizen of the world poverty capital country.Your country is too big in disgracing Africa.Afghanistan and Iraq are world known and significant due to it's failed state whilst very few people know of Norway,Luxemburg and Seychelles as a country by is renowned and highly progressive than the word progress itself.Nigeria easily falls into the category of a near failed state like Afghanistan and co.That's why everyone knows your criminal,fraud world poverty capital status.
Why are you so angry? I am not the Nigerian president who deported 2million Ghanaians from Nigeria. You can discuss this your problem with late President Shagari when you come across him. grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by forgiveness: 9:27pm On Mar 19, 2019
obaaderemi:
Hahaha, the oversized village chief. grin

Hahahaha? grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by leathalbeast: 9:28pm On Mar 19, 2019
forgiveness:

yet 90 million people in nigeria are hunting snakes, monkeys and even humans

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Kazikazi: 9:30pm On Mar 19, 2019
mtisTheQubit:
@kazikazi...hey big business guy..you going to vote or not... grin
I cant vote.The whole idea was wrong.How can an old lady go for a beauty contest with a 18 year old girl? Cocoa house is far older than your kicc.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 9:30pm On Mar 19, 2019
JjBankys:
that's how Ghanaians are, they are all criminals grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 9:32pm On Mar 19, 2019
Kazikazi:
I cant vote.The whole idea was wrong.How can an old lady go for a beauty contest with a 18 year old girl? Cocoa house is far older than your kicc.
whats the biggie..they all old ..anyway thats confirms KICC rocks..thanks neighbor grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by leathalbeast: 9:32pm On Mar 19, 2019
JjBankys:
You are thief and a scammers, if not then why are pretending to be Nigeria criminal cool cool
my god ! What english is this ? Really ? A scammers? Do you guys go to school at all?

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by chrisagyei: 9:32pm On Mar 19, 2019
forgiveness:

Your minimum wage is 18,000 naira,how many times have you been debunked on this same thread about you jumping the gun buh as am talking your 30,000 fantasies have not yet been passed into law yet and besides your governors fails to pay years of salary arrears even currently when your minimum wage is 18,000 which is less than 200 cedis for a whole government worker.In Ghana we generally pay far ahead of the minimum wage.A cleaner in a bar or restaurant receives minimum of 350 cedis monthly.Calculate that.And a national service personnel receives 500 cedis monthly.Both nursing students and teaching college students receive monthly allowance of more than 500 cedis monthly whilst schooling.The lowest a government worker receive is 800 cedis even for a genitor.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by tylann: 9:33pm On Mar 19, 2019
ednited:

It kinda says it's made by Chinesse, like we had 'em here

Well iam not sure about the owners i mean i don't know the owners
But Kenyans will buy the apartments when they are done
And everyone will be happy
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by tylann: 9:34pm On Mar 19, 2019
Kazikazi:
Hmmm. .
This sounds kicc for me
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 9:35pm On Mar 19, 2019
leathalbeast:
my god ! What english is this ? Really ? A scammers? Do you guys go to school at all?
I don't care,now get lost .you bloody Ghanaian scammer grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 9:37pm On Mar 19, 2019
leathalbeast:
hahahaha like i always say to my friends and family, an ordinary nigerian is up to no good. No matter how good they appear, beneath u will find their true evil self. Pls beware of them dawgs
yeah i know a dawg here grin..always sitting on the fence for something..dont want to shout the name though...

(1) (2) (3) ... (3981) (3982) (3983) (3984) (3985) (3986) (3987) ... (9933)

Viewing this topic: 8 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.