Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,791 members, 7,875,964 topics. Date: Sunday, 30 June 2024 at 05:41 AM

Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) - Foreign Affairs (3988) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) (6309986 Views)

Am I The Only One Whos Tired Of This Kenya Is Ahead Thread / Femi Adesina: "I Don't Lie, No Matter What"; Nigerians React / Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3985) (3986) (3987) (3988) (3989) (3990) (3991) ... (9933) (Go Down)

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Just30: 10:42pm On Mar 19, 2019
Good night

4 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 10:43pm On Mar 19, 2019
mtisTheQubit:

na hii story ya short hair na stuff inatoka wapi sasa...msee wewe ni chocha sana .. grin

nilimuuliza swali tu...
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by leathalbeast: 10:44pm On Mar 19, 2019
TayserMahri:

No need to retire bro. These bastards need veterans like you. This needs to be W.I.P. I uploaded couple pics wink You need to keep the heat on these mudderfuggerz! grin grin grin
hahahaha those bokos are really fun to whip But time isnt always my best ally. I will be around to babysit them dawgs.

Btw i enjoyed those pics and the culture, glad to know you guys still keep the culture alive.

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 10:44pm On Mar 19, 2019
@tylann..whats up mate..jonraid was talking big cigar biz with you..how about that grin..wish you guys all the luck grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by leathalbeast: 10:45pm On Mar 19, 2019
Just30:
Good night
africa is surely developing... Nice one bro

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by chrisagyei: 10:47pm On Mar 19, 2019
Just30:
Good night
That's Accra

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by XhosaNostra(f): 10:47pm On Mar 19, 2019
TayserMahri:

Ok. There's different sides to the story.

One question I'm curious wanted to ask you is about your hair. Do you keep it short, shaved or weavy long grin I have a fetish for a certain type of hair in ladies grin

mtis is around and I dont see things happening whats up wit that? you played him too much ah grin

Why would I go around with a shaved head? grin I like short hair. I'm a tomboy at heart lol.

So you want me to pester him? cheesy Let a man be a man & have a boy chat with other men tongue
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Just30: 10:48pm On Mar 19, 2019
leathalbeast:
hahaha they even sell bend down boutique in madina nowadays. Anything a naija man go do make e survive.
they can even come with spoilt things
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 10:49pm On Mar 19, 2019
leathalbeast:
hahahaha those bokos are really fun to whip But time isnt always my best ally. I will be around to babysit them dawgs.

Btw i enjoyed those pics and the culture, glad to know you guys still keep the culture alive.

Awesome cool grin grin grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 10:50pm On Mar 19, 2019
TayserMahri:

nilimuuliza swali tu...
msee siunajua mimi ni msee na kunyamaza grin..mii ulenga story saa ingine na waresh..nistory na mtandao.. grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by leathalbeast: 10:50pm On Mar 19, 2019
TayserMahri:

yeah they call it westie...entertainment district for the well heeled. Its also the district where a Ghanaian author died in an attack sadly...
i remember the author, it was a sad event but kenyans have risen above the hatred to make great progress
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by leathalbeast: 10:51pm On Mar 19, 2019
Just30:
they can even come with spoilt things
hahahaha i pity them o

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by obaaderemi: 10:51pm On Mar 19, 2019
gallivant:

Why don't you address him for the comparisons?
Oh I get it, you are waiting for someone to address him and then you can jump in discussion like a perennial fence sitter. grin
If you mean the kiberawalker,he is always so fearful of quoting me. Don't know why grin He's always doing side talk like a poosie.

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by obaaderemi: 10:55pm On Mar 19, 2019
JaceBlaze:
Hard to choose.The first building looks like a gas stove chimney with that cone shaped structure at the top.

I think the second building's got the best infrastructural design,just needs paint wink
This is the only impartial vote here. grin Cocoa House 1 KICC 0! Kenyans have been attacking this dude for speaking his mind.Don't know why. He must have really broken their hearts tonight. Thanks,man for being a man and your own man. grin

Good night,everyone.

3 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 10:55pm On Mar 19, 2019
XhosaNostra:

Why would I go around with a shaved head? grin I like short hair. I'm a tomboy at heart lol.

So you want me to pester him? cheesy Let a man be a man & have a boy chat with other men tongue

So you hit the road with those tomboy shorts grin Yeah the fetish is for short hair grin n cute faces grin

am just being his wing man grin

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by gallivant: 10:57pm On Mar 19, 2019
obaaderemi:
If you mean the kiberawalker,he is always so fearful of quoting me. Don't know why grin He's always doing side talk like a poosie.

On the contrary, you are terrified of him. Just look below how you are screaming from the fence, scared of taking the bull by the horns is your forte. grin grin

obaaderemi:
I am going to keep denying the KiberaWalker the rematch he wants after lashing his black bumbum in the past. grin I can't roll in the mud with a piglet.

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 10:58pm On Mar 19, 2019
mtisTheQubit:

msee siunajua mimi ni msee na kunyamaza grin..mii ulenga story saa ingine na waresh..nistory na mtandao.. grin

tunataka hio entertainment yenu msee grin usinyamaze mtandao. hakuna introvert mtandaoni grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 11:01pm On Mar 19, 2019
leathalbeast:
i remember the author, it was a sad event but kenyans have risen above the hatred to make great progress

Is there a popular slogan in Ghana that is used to express accomplishment? cheesy We could use it each time we overcome an attack grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by XhosaNostra(f): 11:02pm On Mar 19, 2019
TayserMahri:

So you hit the road with those tomboy shorts grin Yeah the fetish is for short hair grin n cute faces grin

am just being his wing man grin

The Nia Long & the Halle Berry type? wink
No "tomboy shorts", jeans tongue I'm conservative grin

Lol, OK.

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by obaaderemi: 11:03pm On Mar 19, 2019
gallivant:

On the contrary, you are terrified of him. Just look below how you are screaming from the fence, scared of taking the bull by the horns is your forte. grin grin

I have lashed his black bumbum in the past. Like I am lashing yours now. I am his Mayweather. He is my Pacquiao. grin He knows better than to come close.

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 11:03pm On Mar 19, 2019
Kazikazi:
[s]What about Kenya's cannibals? Don't they do physical activities when chasing a next human flesh?[/s]

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Kazikazi: 11:04pm On Mar 19, 2019
TayserMahri:

Gor Mahia is in the quarterfinals fool
Dude,am talking about champions league!
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Kazikazi: 11:06pm On Mar 19, 2019
[quote author=TayserMahri post=76810076][/quote] Hello Turkana!

2019 here we are..

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by obaaderemi: 11:09pm On Mar 19, 2019
Kazikazi:
Hello Turkana!
2019 here we are..
You are something else. grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by obaaderemi: 11:11pm On Mar 19, 2019
Just30:
the places Ghana have been
it will take you a century to get there
Like when 2million of your hungry people called Nigeria home? grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 11:11pm On Mar 19, 2019
Laethalbeast... grin

Some more...

Mombasa

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Just30: 11:13pm On Mar 19, 2019
obaaderemi:
Like when 2million of your hungry people called Nigeria home? grin
grin grin grin
keep manufacturing
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by samorobo: 11:13pm On Mar 19, 2019
NairobiWalker:

Another vote for KICC!!!

KICC 2 Cocoa House 0

Forgiveness una go cry abi? grin grin grin

Idiot ....your jokes are as lame as that of a two year old.....you are comparing one of your latest building in the most important location of your country with the first building on the continent of africa and it not even our major city......your are highly delusional. ...I pray I meet you one on one tomorrow so I can play my own game...trust me I would be ruthless

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by obaaderemi: 11:13pm On Mar 19, 2019
chrisagyei:
You mean obaaderemi dude or whatever is a "she" as in a lady?
Your nemesis @ bolded. grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Just30: 11:14pm On Mar 19, 2019
TayserMahri:

Is there a popular slogan in Ghana that is used to express accomplishment? cheesy We could use it each time we overcome an attack grin
its in twi
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by forgiveness: 11:14pm On Mar 19, 2019
Just30:
your 30,000 naira is like 220 cedis

220 Cedis is just 14,000 Naira. grin

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by obaaderemi: 11:16pm On Mar 19, 2019
samorobo:

Idiot ....your jokes are as lame as that of a two year old.....you are comparing one of your latest building in the most important location of your country with the first building on the continent of africa and it not even our major city......your are highly delusional. ...I pray I meet you one on one tomorrow so I can play my own game...trust me I would be ruthless
Go back a few comments. His comparison already blew back on his ugly face.He won't sleep well tonight. It ended Cocoa House 1 KICC 0. grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (3985) (3986) (3987) (3988) (3989) (3990) (3991) ... (9933)

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.