Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,788 members, 7,875,961 topics. Date: Sunday, 30 June 2024 at 05:20 AM

Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) - Foreign Affairs (3992) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) (6309907 Views)

Am I The Only One Whos Tired Of This Kenya Is Ahead Thread / Femi Adesina: "I Don't Lie, No Matter What"; Nigerians React / Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3989) (3990) (3991) (3992) (3993) (3994) (3995) ... (9933) (Go Down)

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by BlackSaints: 12:57am On Mar 20, 2019
Just30:
exactly what i said
it will be an insult to Ghana
because it will mean downgrading the standards of Ghana for an effective comparison to be done

grin grin grin
Ghana will forever be in the Shadows of Nigeria cool cool

4 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by samorobo: 12:58am On Mar 20, 2019
leathalbeast:
angola's gdp is higher than of ghana but like i said check the two country's poverty level and tell me which one is better, im waiting. What is gdp if your citizens dont have constant power, free education, quality and affordable healthcare. How many nigerians kids have access to free basic education?

We have slums yes because we are a 50 billion economy right? But for a trillion dollar economy, why does makoko still exist?

Five years ago we had more than makoko....we had oworoshoki and many more as at then...but now they have been demolished....when you move past that region you would see sky high residential uni and projects of the same magnitude as accra marine drive, which is aimed at boost tourism...the funny thing is that we have gone far with these project or haven't heard of ILLUBIRIN that sit on that same soil that posed as an eyesore....it is funny when most of you call accra marine drive a city..newsflash it is just a facility to boost tourism across you beach front...a facility that cannot boast of more than 12 skylines and just 6 out of these twelve will be above 15 floors why the rest will be the normal 8-10 floor that ghana is known for.....
As for education a lot of Nigerian kids have access to free basic education and that number will increase owing to the fact that more than 200 schools were completed last year and so many more are in construction. ...lunatic from a $50 billion economy after 62 years of independence
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by AskiaHarem(m): 12:58am On Mar 20, 2019
leathalbeast:
awesome scenes... Kenyans are

Surely living the good life

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by leathalbeast: 1:00am On Mar 20, 2019
Just30:
grin grin grin
1800 or something grin grin
hahahaha more 900 megawatts
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by chrisagyei: 1:00am On Mar 20, 2019
Johncables402:

What is this black bastard saying?. cheesy. Igbos are your masters , we run the show in Ghana.
Haha,very stupid idiot,go and become masters over the Fulanis killing you guys like rats and burning your farms and villages.Go and become masters of your prostitutes all over the world even in Nepal,go and become masters of your people being killed and chased like condemned thieves in SA.Go and become masters over your 400 shops locked in Kumasi,Ghana and over 700 stupid igbos afonjas and Nigerians deported from Ghana this year.Go and become masters over your 3 million ancestors killed by the useless Nigerian army and calling your ethnic group a curse and disgrace to the zoo country.Go and become masters over not even a single igbo being a vice president or president since independent in 1960.Go and become masters over Buhari the Fulani killing your people in operation python dance.Idiot.The Fulanis together with the Yorubas have completely ruled your miserable lives since your independent.Stupid people.The Fulanis values their cows more than your lives.Your oil rich states are now feeding Yorubas Lagos and Fulanis Abuja whilst your states are rebel zones with unprecedented kidnappings,prostitution,poverty,human trafficking,ritual killings and poverty.Idiot

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by samorobo: 1:00am On Mar 20, 2019
Just30:
good

so how did she change that ?
grin grin grin grin

didnt she call your currency useless again

when i bring 5000 cedis to your country
they will make me a king in your state grin grin grin
because , i will basically buy you and all the lands in it grin grin grin

Idiot impossible. .not when that currency is coming from a $50 billion economy in a magnificent economic powerhouse
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 1:02am On Mar 20, 2019
Just30:
grin grin grin
do i look like your charlie ?

hehehe

Congo is far advance than your country oo
just check the development indices
i don't care what you look like. like I said before ,that useless Ghana can only compete with the likes of Congo. cool
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 1:03am On Mar 20, 2019
BlackSaints:
Gbam kiss kiss
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by leathalbeast: 1:03am On Mar 20, 2019
samorobo:

Five years ago we had more than makoko....we had oworoshoki and many more as at then...but now they have been demolished....when you move past that region you would see sky high residential uni and projects of the same magnitude as accra marine drive, which is aimed at boost tourism...the funny thing is that we have gone far with these project or haven't heard of ILLUBIRIN that sit on that same soil that posed as an eyesore....it is funny when most of you call accra marine drive a city..newsflash it is just a facility to boost tourism across you beach front...a facility that cannot boast of more than 12 skylines and just 6 out of these twelve will be above 15 floors why the rest will be the normal 8-10 floor that ghana is known for.....
As for education a lot of Nigerian kids have access to free basic education and that number will increase owing to the fact that more than 200 schools were completed last year and so many more are in construction. ...lunatic from a $50 billion economy after 62 years of independence
hahahaaha dirty pigs, makoko is still waiting for upliftment. For a country with over 5 million kids in the basic department, what will 200 schools do for them ? 1diots, no wonder kids aint going to school
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Just30: 1:05am On Mar 20, 2019
Allen02:
Look at this clown cool cool if what type is English then I rather an illiterate cool cool
kid type proper grammar grin grin grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by samorobo: 1:05am On Mar 20, 2019
forgiveness:

We don't practice the same form of democracy hence the need to mention state.

Says who? Nigeria produces more electricity than Ghana and Kenya combined. grin

That is enough to show how stupid they are....abuja,borno and Minna, this I know enjoy constant electricity. ...most part of lagos has started enjoying constant electricity owing to the fact that ambode disconnected lagos from the national grid and is generating it own power and by the end of 2021 the entire lagos will enjoy constant power supply while nigeria as a whole will enjoy that by 2022 because it is part of the needs of diversification
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 1:05am On Mar 20, 2019
BlackSaints:
Tell them!
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by leathalbeast: 1:06am On Mar 20, 2019
Allen02:
i don't care what you look like. like I said before ,that useless Ghana can only compete with the likes of Congo. cool
charley, you get light ?
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 1:07am On Mar 20, 2019
Just30:
kid type proper grammar grin grin grin
Is that the best you can do? I thought you have sharp mouth idiot.

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Just30: 1:07am On Mar 20, 2019
samorobo:

Idiot impossible. .not when that currency is coming from a $50 billion economy in a magnificent economic powerhouse
a 62 billion economy that beats you at everything developmental

isnt that a disgrace

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 1:08am On Mar 20, 2019
leathalbeast:
Charley, you get light ?
What's your country population ? lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Just30: 1:08am On Mar 20, 2019
leathalbeast:
hahahaha more 900 megawatts
grin grin grin grin grin

no wonder even Abuja cant have 5 hours of stable supply
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by leathalbeast: 1:09am On Mar 20, 2019
samorobo:

That is enough to show how stupid they are....abuja,borno and Minna, this I know enjoy constant electricity. ...most part of lagos has started enjoying constant electricity owing to the fact that ambode disconnected lagos from the national grid and is generating it own power and by the end of 2021 the entire lagos will enjoy constant power supply while nigeria as a whole will enjoy that by 2022 because it is part of the needs of diversification
the silly retarded cretin is you, the joke is all on you. You have 36 states but you stinking maggots chose to power juts four states out of the lot. How infantile. Anyways it shows how you tadpoles think in the cesspit.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 1:09am On Mar 20, 2019
Allen02:
Is that the best you can do? I thought you have sharp mouth idiot.
The just30 fool ran out of words lipsrsealed
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Just30: 1:09am On Mar 20, 2019
BlackSaints:
how can Ghana be in nigeria's shadow when Nigerian does not even have a shadow?
grin grin grin grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Just30: 1:10am On Mar 20, 2019
forgiveness:

Stop lying. grin
you know it
i know it
every nigerian in Ghana knows it

so what ever pleases you

ask 2face grin grin grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by forgiveness: 1:10am On Mar 20, 2019
leathalbeast:
lol stop deceiving google. Have you forgotten that every week a power plant shuts down ? Currently how many megawatts are available? I dare you for the truth.

See the date. cool

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by leathalbeast: 1:10am On Mar 20, 2019
Just30:
grin grin grin grin grin

no wonder even Abuja cant have 5 hours of stable supply
lol a city with no light. While buhari is spending all their money for treatment in london

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by BlackSaints: 1:11am On Mar 20, 2019
Just30:
how can Ghana be in nigeria's shadow when Nigerian does not even have a shadow?
grin grin grin grin
Repeat after me, that useless Country Ghana will forever be in the Shadows of Nigeria, no matter what you do cool
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Just30: 1:11am On Mar 20, 2019
Allen02:
That your useless country Ghana can only compete with the likes of Congo Charlie
you repetitions are boring

grin grin grin grin
stop rearing cattles and get an education
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by leathalbeast: 1:12am On Mar 20, 2019
Allen02:
What's your country population ? lipsrsealed
why, you get population pass china then usa? Why dem get light wey u no get. Slave mentality.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Just30: 1:13am On Mar 20, 2019
BlackSaints:
Repeat after me, that useless Country Ghana will forever be in the Shadows of Nigeria, no matter what you do cool
just stand infront of a light and see if you have shadows ?
grin grin grin

before us , youre like a plain paper

you can only have a direction when we steer you
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by samorobo: 1:13am On Mar 20, 2019
leathalbeast:
hahahaaha dirty pigs, makoko is still waiting for upliftment. For a country with over 5 million kids in the basic department, what will 200 schools do for them ? 1diots, no wonder kids aint going to school

Idiot makoko is not for residential settlement but for those who are into the trade of fishing. ..those ugly buildings are where the pack their equipment ...now tell me how far you govt have gone with old fadama road,so dom and gommorah and of cause the agbolishe market that is constantly featuring on international platform as an example of dirtiness and poverty ....

Now start servicin your economy because nigeria generated $52 billion as revenue from agriculture last year which is bigger than w h at ghana could achieve after 62 years of independence. ..all we need do is by your country's 62 years of hardship and have $2 billion left....
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 1:14am On Mar 20, 2019
leathalbeast:
why, you get population pass china then usa? Why dem get light wey u no get. Slave mentality.
This one is useless and stupid at the same time lol.

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by leathalbeast: 1:15am On Mar 20, 2019
BlackSaints:
shadow and slave mentality relates to someone who has been hallucinating from generator fumes. Reality check, nigeria is a cesspit of rats. On behalf of ghanaians we refuse to associate ourselves with failure. Hahahaha

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Just30: 1:15am On Mar 20, 2019
leathalbeast:
lol a city with no light. While buhari is spending all their money for treatment in london
grin grin grin grin grin grin
i cry for them

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 1:15am On Mar 20, 2019
Just30:
you repetitions are boring

grin grin grin grin
stop rearing cattles and get an education
it's good that I'm boring you to death,because you are a Waste of my talent. you underdog.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (3989) (3990) (3991) (3992) (3993) (3994) (3995) ... (9933)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.