Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,424 members, 7,881,557 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 11:45 PM

Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) - Foreign Affairs (4005) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) (6327954 Views)

Am I The Only One Whos Tired Of This Kenya Is Ahead Thread / Femi Adesina: "I Don't Lie, No Matter What"; Nigerians React / Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (4002) (4003) (4004) (4005) (4006) (4007) (4008) ... (9933) (Go Down)

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Just30: 2:00pm On Mar 20, 2019
PrinceCharmings:
That just30 na big fool.
villager
go and rear cattles

grin grin grin grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Just30: 2:01pm On Mar 20, 2019
jaycent:
Weting this Mumu dey talk shocked shocked
see your fahers face grin grin grin grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Just30: 2:02pm On Mar 20, 2019
abbeg:
How is hope city doing? grin grin
hope city is doing very fine
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by 68816419: 2:08pm On Mar 20, 2019
Kazikazi:
You know am not good at empty arguments.

Turkana Turkana Turkana Kenya
This is 2019...
3/20/2019
here are what real Kenyans (not these online e-warriors Kenyans ) are saying , Tanzanians needs to help Kenyans out
its so disheartening that the world has forgotten dying KENYANS cry cry cry cry cry

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by 68816419: 2:17pm On Mar 20, 2019
Kenya Hunger and Slums Capital of the world, Something needs to be done ASAP...... cry cry cry cry cry
just yesterday ?

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by tylann: 2:19pm On Mar 20, 2019
XhosaNostra:

Hahaha @ bolded. What do you expect them to taste like? I mean, after the 1st, 2nd & 3rd girl, surely you must have an idea how sex feels grin Or does it come in flavours like ice cream? cheesy

She did good angry

You just want to taste variety
She didn't do good

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by XhosaNostra(f): 2:23pm On Mar 20, 2019
tylann:

You just want to taste variety
She didn't do good

What's the variety? It's just good old humping unless you guys put it in the ear or something grin

Of course she did good. You should have broken up with her if you still wanted to stick your dick into the nearest thing. Some of you can't be trusted with a hole in the wall grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by 68816419: 2:24pm On Mar 20, 2019
what "real " Kenyans are sayings.....North Eastern Nigeria has been in war and famine all these while , but you can never see these kinds high level of hunger and poverty in Nigeria cry cry cry cry cry cry cry

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by 68816419: 2:26pm On Mar 20, 2019
Johncables402:

This could be nairobiwalker papa cheesy
hahahahahaha grin grin grin grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by jaycent(m): 2:39pm On Mar 20, 2019
XhosaNostra:

Are you on some kind of an ego trip? What do you mean you don't know what to do? Your "dilemma" is easy as pie. But I think you're just delaying the inevitable because you're enjoying being the Don Juan.
Which Don Juan? Xhosa you don't understand. We're on the same group. I keep ignoring them but they still keep coming! Don't you know that if you blocked them, they will open another Facebook account to chat you up. Yesterday one of just came on my inbox started crying. Telling me that " You're mean" ? I replied to her. "What do you by that" she said I don't want to talk to her again! That is it a bad thing for her to fall in love with me. That I should be hers forever? I still ignored that one yesterday again. So I don't really know what to do?
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by jaycent(m): 2:39pm On Mar 20, 2019
PrinceCharmings:
The thing pain am well well grin grin grin grin
Ahswear grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by jaycent(m): 2:40pm On Mar 20, 2019
PrinceCharmings:
That just30 na big fool.
I dey tell am Na? I swear I never see Mumu like that idiot?
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by 68816419: 2:44pm On Mar 20, 2019
jaycent:
Ahswear grin
Man how can we help these starving Kenyans ?
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by XhosaNostra(f): 2:44pm On Mar 20, 2019
jaycent:
Which Don Juan? Xhosa you don't understand. We're on the same group. I keep ignoring them but they still keep coming! Don't you know that if you blocked them, they will open another Facebook account to chat you up. Yesterday one of just come on my inbox started crying. Telling me that " You're mean" ? I replied to her. "What do you by that" she said I don't want to talk to her again! That is it a bad thing for her to fall in love with me. That I should be hers forever? I still ignored that one yesterday again. So I don't really know what to do?

Hehehe. This really made me laugh. Fatal attraction tinz.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by PolymathDave(m): 2:46pm On Mar 20, 2019
sufferNsmiling:

The secret is very easy as you are suffering you start fooling yourself and believing you at the best in the world. Go on top of your house roof and start making noise that you are the giant of africa when you have no food to eat. Noise making is also part of the fooling yourself. In nigeria the game is who can fool himself the most goes on top
it is unfortunate that peeps are gonna actually take u seriously. Oh well haters gonna hate.

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by NairobiWalker(m): 2:50pm On Mar 20, 2019
68816419:
what "real " Kenyans are sayings.....North Eastern Nigeria has been in war and famine all these while , but you can never see these kinds high level of hunger and poverty in Nigeria cry cry cry cry cry cry cry

Unlike you and Bongolalas, we don't hide anything. That's why our standards of living keep improving because we always call our politicians into account. That's why you keep sleeping on your ears even when hunger is right there before you.

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by jaycent(m): 2:53pm On Mar 20, 2019
Just30:
see your fahers face grin grin grin grin
Tsek. grin grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by 68816419: 3:00pm On Mar 20, 2019
NairobiWalker:

Unlike you and Bongolalas, we don't hide anything. That's why our standards of living keep improving because we always call our politicians into account. That's why you keep sleeping on your ears even when hunger is right there before you.
hahahah check the date of that article and check yours...

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by NairobiWalker(m): 3:02pm On Mar 20, 2019
68816419:

Does it mean the article is not from Nigeria? grin grin grin

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by tylann: 3:02pm On Mar 20, 2019
XhosaNostra:

What's the variety? It's just good old humping unless you guys put it in the ear or something grin

Of course she did good. You should have broken up with her if you still wanted to stick your dick into the nearest thing. Some of you can't be trusted with a hole in the wall grin

Hmmm....good lord okay
.. It was not my mistake ...it was just nature
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by jaycent(m): 3:02pm On Mar 20, 2019
XhosaNostra:

Hehehe. This really made me laugh. Fatal attraction tinz.
Lol. Instead of you to tell me what to do you're laughing undecided undecided
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by XhosaNostra(f): 3:03pm On Mar 20, 2019
tylann:

Hmmm....good lord okay
..It was not my mistake ...it was just nature

Abeg.

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Johncables402: 3:04pm On Mar 20, 2019
68816419:

This is really sad . I have never seen this type of poverty anywhere in Nigeria and other parts of Africa, except in East Africa and it seems normal in Kenya in particular.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by XhosaNostra(f): 3:06pm On Mar 20, 2019
jaycent:
Lol. Instead of you to tell me what to do you're laughing undecided undecided

Well, it's not like she's gonna stab you through the screen grin Just stop responding to the messages. Simple. Can you do that? undecided

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 3:07pm On Mar 20, 2019
Kenya green gold.

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by NairobiWalker(m): 3:08pm On Mar 20, 2019
Johncables402:

This is really sad . I have never seen this type of poverty anywhere in Nigeria and other parts of Africa, except in East Africa and it seems normal in Kenya in particular.

Stop lying you idiot.

[img]https://1.bp..com/-EKnTXfYcw60/V4SxMRhGw1I/AAAAAAAAGro/ORXrd86fcZc1CZjCxu72CdrYDpRQX7-3gCLcB/s640/13566923_1410754915616267_7172853576259871062_n.jpg[/img]

...........and wasn't this famous bboy not Nigerian?

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 3:09pm On Mar 20, 2019
Kenya green gold -tea

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by tylann: 3:11pm On Mar 20, 2019
XhosaNostra:

Abeg.

She had cute friends
I decided to take the adventure
The adventure never went out well
Iam still broken to date
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Johncables402: 3:11pm On Mar 20, 2019
rvp20183:
Kenya green gold.

What about the starving Kenyans in turkana, why not give them fertile land to farm . Why are you busy farming tea and flowers for Europeans and Arabs when your own people are dying of starvation?

3 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by 68816419: 3:11pm On Mar 20, 2019
Johncables402:

This is really sad . I have never seen this type of poverty anywhere in Nigeria and other parts of Africa, except in east Africa and it seems normal in Kenya in particular.
I tell you, Imagine this is a norm in most rural parts of Kenya, Northern parts of Nigeria is the food basket places in Nigeria, the starvation been experienced was due to the Boko Haram crises and nothing else, unlike in Kenya were the government ignored all the warning signs .

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by XhosaNostra(f): 3:12pm On Mar 20, 2019
tylann:

She had cute friends
I decided to take the adventure
The adventure never went out well
Iam still broken to date

Broken over what?
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by PissedYagami(m): 3:12pm On Mar 20, 2019
Kazikazi:
Taifa stars will beat Uganda and qualify for AFCON. Our Simba were in quarterfinals way back,this isn't the first time.we were even in finals of confederation cup.

Mind u,Simba is sponsored by the richest guy in east Africa. Your sporthela is a small thing
Beat Uganda??
Thats highly unlikely mate. Uganda are one of the strongest team in Africa

(1) (2) (3) ... (4002) (4003) (4004) (4005) (4006) (4007) (4008) ... (9933)

Viewing this topic: 8 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.