Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,823 members, 7,872,762 topics. Date: Wednesday, 26 June 2024 at 09:18 PM

Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) - Foreign Affairs (4025) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) (6304974 Views)

Am I The Only One Whos Tired Of This Kenya Is Ahead Thread / Femi Adesina: "I Don't Lie, No Matter What"; Nigerians React / Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (4022) (4023) (4024) (4025) (4026) (4027) (4028) ... (9933) (Go Down)

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by NairobiWalker1: 1:18pm On Mar 21, 2019
68816419:

No mind tht fool...all these buildings below looks more like Turkish Ottoman architecture mosques i
1. Hungarian-parliament-building-
2. Central secretariat building,New Delh
3. The Capitol, Washington DC
4. Ottoman architecture in Turkey

First get your facts right - the first building is India's presidential palace, the second build is the US Capital, the third building is the Blue Mosque in Turkey and the last building is the Hungarian Parliement.

Please, don't compare those amazing architectural masterpieces to your mosque. Just because they both have domes doesn't mean they all resemble mosques. There are different types of domes. We have cloister vault domes (mostly in medieval churches), crossed arch domes, geodesic domes, onion domes etc. Not every building with a dome looks like a mosque. Your Aso Rock Villa just looks like a damn mosque complete with mosque colours. Stop going round in circles. See for yourself.

Riyadha Mosque Lamu

Aso Mosque

www.nairaland.com/attachments/9023177_ancip5190703l159f45dfa5b953_jpeg3d27844a3a103024edf9cd03f60e87e2
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by SuperIgbo1(m): 1:18pm On Mar 21, 2019
TayserMahri:

Had no idea Nigeria is so Islamized. Those mofos from the North even built your Aso Rock like a Mosque. You are the most docile bunch of humanoids to ever exist. A bloody African country building their presidential villa like a mosque. Grow balls. No wonder you will never be free from uneducated Fulanis and Boko Haram.

This is one of the many reasons Igbos are hell bent on de-associating themselves from the shyteholic nation.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by NairobiWalker1: 1:19pm On Mar 21, 2019
obaaderemi:
Another evidence of swollen eyes from taking too many beatings @ bolded. grin

Oooh, poor Obafool finding solace in correcting spellings now. cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

How low can you get? I know you've gotten too many beatings today bt find some better comeback Obafool. grin grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by obaaderemi: 1:19pm On Mar 21, 2019
Hati13:

It isn’t about being perfect but he and his team are leading the country to a possible civil war. His ethnic party ODP said that Addis Abeba is theirs. ODP is responsible for the atrocities committed and still being committed against Gedeo ppl. It was said that 3 to 4 Gedeo are dying everyday. Killing and displacement are everyday occurrence. Ethiopia currently has the largest internal displaced ppl in the world.
I thought Abiy had most of Ethiopians behind him.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by obaaderemi: 1:22pm On Mar 21, 2019
NairobiWalker1:

Oooh, poor Obafool finding solace in correcting spellings now. cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

How low can you get? I know you've gotten too many beatings today bt find some better comeback Obafool. grin grin
The only one who has been beaten black blue here is you. No wonder you were itching to engage me by all means. grin Is this some kind of penance to you?You asked for it,now you are getting it.Why are you complaining?
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by NairobiWalker1: 1:24pm On Mar 21, 2019
68816419:

hahahah funny ,stupid Kenyan, u now changed your stand on "architectural design" to landscaping, I thought all Kenyans school are not "BOX-LIKE" designs and that you have the best schools in Africa in terms of architectures ,and how comes you now posts "BOX-LIKE" buildings ? ?
hahahah funny ,stupid Kenyan, u now changed your stand on "architectural design" to landscaping, I thought all Kenyans school are not "BOX-LIKE" designs and that you have the best schools in Africa in terms of architectures .
how comes you now posts "BOX-LIKE" buildings ? hahahah funny ,stupid Kenyan, u now changed your stand on "architectural design" to landscaping, [b]I thought all Kenyans school are not "BOX-LIKE" designs and that you have the best schools in Africa in terms of architectures ,and how comes you now posts "BOX-LIKE" buildings ? we dont just build bushes, but meaningfull lanscaping
[b]Lifeforte International School pictures,Ibadan

Are you confused or is it the shitty Nigerian internet connection and shitty electricity? What is this you are posting? cheesy cheesy cheesy

St. Andrews Turi has amazing architecture. It is the biggest school in terms of infrastructure in East Africa and probably the biggest in Africa.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by NairobiWalker1: 1:26pm On Mar 21, 2019
SuperIgbo1:

This is one of the many reasons Igbos are hell bent on de-associating themselves from the shyteholic nation.

Please, break off from that shitty nation.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by NairobiWalker1: 1:28pm On Mar 21, 2019
obaaderemi:
The only one who has been beaten black blue here is you. No wonder you were itching to engage me by all means. grin Is this some kind of penance to you?You asked for it,now you are getting it.Why are you complaining?

Nobody is complaining obaboon. You can't hit anyone. You are a fence sitter. Forgiveness is a better opponent than you. Everybody beats you up due to your stupidity - please, compare yourself with somebody else already, you are an expert at that. Please, tell us how you are the queen of England. grin grin grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by 68816419: 1:32pm On Mar 21, 2019
NairobiWalker1:

Of all the Nigerian schools posted, this is the only school worth its salt in terms of infrastructure, architecture and landscaping. Unsurprisingly, it is a British School and definitely has nothing to do with Nigeria. Brookhouse School, Braeburn School, International School of Kenya et al would still give it a whopping though. grin grin grin
All British schools in Nigeria are owned by Nigerians, No single foreigner owns the so called "British", the names were given just to attract students and makes them look international.

Whiteplains British School- Director [/b]Dr Francis Chukwumah Nwufoh[b], Key people Mrs Ada Doris Nwufoh, Mr Godwin Omale, Mr Banjo Michael, Mr Marshall E. Azigbo, Mrs Nkechi Daniels, Mr Gabriel Adebola

Lead British International School owners- Lead British International School in Gwarinpa, Abuja, was established in September 2007. The school, founded by Hon. Oluwole Oke, is coeducational and caters for day students from crèche to 18 years and currently has over 900 students with 200 boarding students in the secondary school.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by NairobiWalker1: 1:33pm On Mar 21, 2019
Mr. Random Number, here is another one to counter your Ibadan school

GEMS Cambridge International School

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by SuperIgbo1(m): 1:33pm On Mar 21, 2019
NairobiWalker1:

Please, break off from that shitty nation.

The seat of power looking like a mosque? That nullifies the secular status of Nigeria.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by obaaderemi: 1:34pm On Mar 21, 2019
NairobiWalker1:

Nobody is complaining obaboon. You can't hit anyone. You are a fence sitter. Forgiveness is a better opponent than you. Everybody beats you up due to your stupidity - please, compare yourself with somebody else already, you are an expert at that. Please, tell us how you are the queen of England. grin grin grin
Probably because you fear me more than anyone else here @ first bolded. grin

@second bolded? Evidence of confusion from taking too many beatings. grin It's meaningless ranting. You definitely shouldn't be like this in real life if you want to succeed.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by NairobiWalker1: 1:36pm On Mar 21, 2019
68816419:

All British schools in Nigeria are owned by Nigerians, No single foreigner owns the so called "British", the names were given just to attract students and makes them look international.

Whiteplains British School- Director [/b]Dr Francis Chukwumah Nwufoh[b], Key people Mrs Ada Doris Nwufoh, Mr Godwin Omale, Mr Banjo Michael, Mr Marshall E. Azigbo, Mrs Nkechi Daniels, Mr Gabriel Adebola

Lead British International School owners- Lead British International School in Gwarinpa, Abuja, was established in September 2007. The school, founded by Hon. Oluwole Oke, is coeducational and caters for day students from crèche to 18 years and currently has over 900 students with 200 boarding students in the secondary school.

At least Nigerians who've lived abroud can come up with something decent. You can at least see some trees in the school but not enough. The rest of Nigeria'n institution is either soild or cabro stones. grin grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by NairobiWalker1: 1:39pm On Mar 21, 2019
obaaderemi:
Probably because you fear me more than anyone else here @ first bolded. grin

@second bolded? Evidence of confusion from taking too many beatings. grin It's meaningless ranting. You definitely shouldn't be like this in real life if you want to succeed.

I understand your English comprehension is nothing to write home about that's why simple English statements are a complex confusion to you. Let me rewrite it for you so that you can read slowly and understand...........Mr. Obafoo.

"please, compare yourself with somebody else already, you are an expert at that. Please, tell us how you are the queen of England." grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by NairobiWalker1: 1:40pm On Mar 21, 2019
SuperIgbo1:

The seat of power looking like a mosque? That nullifies the secular status of Nigeria.

That is a typical mosque. Do you mean all Nigerians are Muslims? I fear for you Igbos brother.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by obaaderemi: 1:41pm On Mar 21, 2019
68816419:

The idiot just posted you another British owned school. He has lost this battle of schools as well. He is a serial loser

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by 68816419: 1:43pm On Mar 21, 2019
NairobiWalker1:
Mr. Random Number, here is another one to counter your Ibadan school

GEMS Cambridge International School

WTF was that, where is the architectural design here ?, Even those this school is not among the best in Nigeria, how do you wanna compare that ugly school with Lifeforte International School Ibadan?

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by obaaderemi: 1:43pm On Mar 21, 2019
NairobiWalker1:

I understand your English comprehension is nothing to write home about that's why simple English statements are a complex confusion to you. Let me rewrite it for you so that you can read slowly and understand...........Mr. Obafoo.

"please, compare yourself with somebody else already, you are an expert at that. Please, tell us how you are the queen of England." grin grin grin
Try harder when you are sober. grin Right now you are incomprehensible.

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by SuperIgbo1(m): 1:43pm On Mar 21, 2019
chrisagyei:
They are a stupid Muslim country with Fulani Muslims ruling them as presidents and leaders since their independent 60 years ago with the exception of the coup leader monkey obasanjo who later became the most corrupt president in the 21st century stealing billions of dollars and Goodluck Jonathan who luckily became president after the death of the Muslim Fulani Yara dua and he was even voted out in his first term to return back to Lifeless Fulani Muslim Buhari.There are about 50% Muslims in in Nigeria and that's why Boko haram flourishes and their leaders keep funding them to kill the people.Stupid poverty capital country

Obasanjo is not a coup leader. He has never led any coup. He was just fortunate to become head of state in 1976, following the death of his boss, Murtala Mohammed. That was the case with Goodluck Jonathan.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by NairobiWalker1: 1:45pm On Mar 21, 2019
obaaderemi:
Try harder when you are sober. grin Right now you are incomprehensible.

Go sleep Obaboon, you can't be stupid and poor in English at the same time. grin grin grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by NairobiWalker1: 1:49pm On Mar 21, 2019
68816419:

WTF was that, where is the architectural design here ?, Even those this school is not among the best in Nigeria, how do you wanna compare that ugly school with Lifeforte International School Ibadan?

Why does your school look like a shopping mall? I can also see Obaboon warning me against posting British Owned School so why isn't the foold warning you against posting a German-owned school? Why do you Nigerians love bringing excuses though?

1. It's owned by whites

2. It is in Nairobi

3. It is expensive

Yet you go ahead and post exactly similar.
grin grin grin

Here is more of Cambridge

[img]https://www.kenyans.co.ke/files/styles/article_style_mobile/public/images/news/gems_c3.jpg?itok=QqVJsu-P[/img]

[img]https://www.gemscambridgeinternationalschool-abudhabi.com/remote.axd/media.gemseducation.com/media/23736/cia_sports_facilities.jpg?center=0.31875,0.605&mode=crop&width=1100&height=442&rnd=131654104410000000&quality=90&format=jpg[/img]
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by vaxx: 1:50pm On Mar 21, 2019
rvp20183:
Where is the evidence that Nigeria produces 4M tonnes of rices - when min of agri was asked - he was quoting IndexiMulli? We know Nigeria is still the largest importer of rice.
Don't mind that ignorant fool. too myopic for inteligent discussion.

The nigeria rice production number is contradictory, Africanrice give a lower figure, international organision like the World Agricultural Supply and Demand Estimates (WASDE), also give a more lower figure.it is estimate by them that Nigeria produces 3.78 million metric tonne which is not far from AfricaRice’s 4 million, and imports 3 million metric tonnes making them the highest in Africa

To me, i trust The WASDE report because it is prepared regularly by the United States Department of Agriculture (USDA) and approved by the World Agricultural Outlook Board.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by forgiveness: 1:50pm On Mar 21, 2019
XhosaNostra:

Sun city is in the North West Province, not the Western Province or "Cape Town". There's no connection between Sun City & Islam. But you do have a long succession of Muslim rulers over there. Even Buhari's cabinet is made up of mostly Muslims. So the point everyone is trying to make is not too far-fetched considering that Nigeria has been under the iron-clad fist of Northern rulers for quite some time now.

Here we go again.

How can Nigeria have long succession of Muslim rulers when Christians have ruled for 29 years agains Muslim rule of 23 years, huh?

With another four years of Buhari, it's still not up to the years of Christians rule.

Get your facts right before you open your mouth. grin

4 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by SuperIgbo1(m): 1:51pm On Mar 21, 2019
NairobiWalker1:

That is a typical mosque. Do you mean all Nigerians are Muslims? I fear for you Igbos brother.

That's the message fulani cowjockeys, with their turbaned head pass to the outside world.

I believe there are more Christians than Muslims in Nigeria. Igbos are 100% Christians, predominantly Roman Catholics while, the ratio of Christians and Muslims in the Swaste is 60/40. Then you talk about the Christians in the middle belt. The core Northern states of Kano, Jigawa, Kastina and, the rest of the other jungles are where, I believe there are Muslim majorities. However, these are not verified facts cos Nigeria has not conducted any census count strictly based on religion or ethnicity hence, I can only vouch for my Igbo folks.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by obaaderemi: 1:51pm On Mar 21, 2019
NairobiWalker1:

Go sleep Obaboon, you can't be stupid and poor in English at the same time. grin grin grin
Already getting tired of your own stupidity? Reread your stupid comment when you are sober and you would see how stupid you are. grin

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by obaaderemi: 1:53pm On Mar 21, 2019
forgiveness:

Here we go again.

How can Nigeria have long succession of Muslim rulers when Christians have ruled for 29 years agains Muslim rule of 23 years, huh?

With another four years of Buhari, it's still up to the years Christians rule.

Get your facts right before you open your mouth. grin
She is fantastically ignorant. grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by NairobiWalker1: 1:56pm On Mar 21, 2019
obaaderemi:
Already getting tired of your own stupidity? Reread your stupid comment when you are sober and you would see how stupid you are. grin

Let me rephrase it to you in simple language because you are a mere baboon.

"You love referring to yourself as somebody else just to appear tough (Like you've been pathetically trying to get people to call you Mayweather), now, I give you the opportunity to refer to yourself as the queen of England for free. Go ahead." grin grin grin

See, it's not that hard Mr. Obaboon. Just a little schooling and these things will be basic. Perhaps then you'll stop looking for hidden spelling mistakes and understand sarcasm better. grin grin grin grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by forgiveness: 1:56pm On Mar 21, 2019
obaaderemi:
grin This thread has seriously exposed little India.

Honestly, I am shocked to know Kenya Government don't build schools hence the need to front with private schools. What a shame? grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by NairobiWalker1: 1:57pm On Mar 21, 2019
SuperIgbo1:

That's the message fulani cowjockeys, with their turbaned head pass to the outside world.

I believe there are more Christians than Muslims in Nigeria. Igbos are 100% Christians, predominantly Roman Catholics while, the ratio of Christians and Muslims in the Swaste is 60/40. Then you talk about the Christians in the middle belt. The core Northern states of Kano, Jigawa, Kastina and, the rest of the other jungles are where, I believe there are Muslim majorities. However, these are not verified facts cos Nigeria has not conducted any census count strictly based on religion or ethnicity hence, I can only vouch for my Igbo folks.

Then why are people like Obaboon still clinging to Islam and Muslim leaders?
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by SuperIgbo1(m): 1:58pm On Mar 21, 2019
NairobiWalker1:

Then why are people like Obaboon still clinging to Islam and Muslim leaders?

WTH is Obaboon? The 7 Igbo dominated states in Nigeria are governed by Christians.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by 68816419: 1:58pm On Mar 21, 2019
vaxx:
Don't mind that ignorant fool. too myopic for inteligent discussion.

The nigeria rice production number is contradictory, Africanrice give a lower figure, international organision like the World Agricultural Supply and Demand Estimates (WASDE), also give a more lower figure.it is estimate by them that Nigeria produces 3.78 million metric tonne which is not far from AfricaRice’s 4 million, and imports 3 million metric tonnes.

To me, i trust The WASDE report because it is prepared regularly by the United States Department of Agriculture (USDA) and approved by the World Agricultural Outlook Board.

Nigeria actually produces more rice than that. Rice Production in Nigeria Hits 15MT

Local rice production in Nigeria has now reached 15 million metric tonnes annually, the government has claimed.

It said the development means the country will now be saving about N300 billion it used to spend annually on importation of the commodity.

The Director of Agriculture at the Kano office of the Federal Ministry of Agricultural, Muhammad Adamu, made the claim on Tuesday while inaugurating the Rice Millers Association of Nigeria, (RIMAN) in the state.
He said in Kano alone, 1.2 million metric tonnes of rice was produced in 2016
He said with the significant increase in local productions and the efforts to make the local variety qualitative and more attractive to Nigerians, the country expects to begin exporting rice to West African countries by 2018/2019.

Mr. Adamu said about 34 states in Nigeria are producing rice, with many now producing three times in a year.
He disclosed that investigation carried out by the Federal Government revealed that rice imported to Nigeria are 10-15 years old and and are preserved with chemicals which can cause cancer to consumers.

In his remarks, the Chairman of the Board of Directors of Rice Miller’s Association, Peter Dama, said, the association was established to promote local milling of rice that is fresh, healthy and nutritious.

He said the association is willing to collaborate with the Nigeria Customs Service to stem smuggling of expired rice into Nigeria.

Mr. Dama added that the association intended to work closely with regulatory agencies and policymakers to ensure standard in local rice milling.

The Customs officer in charge of rice enforcement, Ado Hassan, warned that Custom officers caught conniving with rice smugglers would have themselves to blame.

He said that in less than one year, the zonal command of the agency confiscated 800,000 bags of rice in Kano and Jigawa states.

He said about 9000 bags of the rice are still in the stores of the agency, adding that most of the rice were being given to internally displaced persons after been certified fit for consumption by the National Agency for Food and Drugs Administration and Control, NAFDAC.

Source: Premiumtimes

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by forgiveness: 1:59pm On Mar 21, 2019
obaaderemi:
She is fantastically ignorant. grin

Most South Africa are fantastically ignorant. I don't know why. grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (4022) (4023) (4024) (4025) (4026) (4027) (4028) ... (9933)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 77
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.