Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,815 members, 7,872,731 topics. Date: Wednesday, 26 June 2024 at 08:48 PM

Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) - Foreign Affairs (4029) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) (6304955 Views)

Am I The Only One Whos Tired Of This Kenya Is Ahead Thread / Femi Adesina: "I Don't Lie, No Matter What"; Nigerians React / Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (4026) (4027) (4028) (4029) (4030) (4031) (4032) ... (9933) (Go Down)

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by theenchanter: 4:16pm On Mar 21, 2019
obaaderemi:
Now I know you are punch drunk. grin Have you forgotten how you called upon your dogs, Tasha,gallipip and co? But I can see they've abandoned your arse. grin Na here you go die.
las las. grin

Obaaderemi vs NairobiWalker......
Fight, fight!!! cheesy
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by ednited(f): 4:17pm On Mar 21, 2019
gallivant:

It was IsiZulu. I was just trying to get under Kazikazi's skin. It worked btw, thanks. wink
j

I won't help support any attack . . HAYA! grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by XhosaNostra(f): 4:18pm On Mar 21, 2019
AskiaHarem:

Your flexing the sweat of colonists again I said Native South Africans

Did I show you our new trains? grin

1st picture is what we're currently using, the new ones are starting in April cheesy

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by jaycent(m): 4:18pm On Mar 21, 2019
obaaderemi:
I dey tell you. Na jeje I siddon ,Na im find trouble come ma side. He vowed before never to quote me again but when he could no longer stomach the jabs he had to come out.Now he is in trouble again. He is a bonus punching bag.For now, he has run away. When he shows up again, you can have whatever is left of his burnt bumbum. grin
One thing I know about Nairobitreker is? When you keep giving him back to back, when he see the pressure is too much for him. He will find a way and run for his dear life? grin Letter he will come back like a hungry dog and stat barking like a mad dog? grin grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by NairobiWalker1: 4:19pm On Mar 21, 2019
obaaderemi:
Now I know you are punch drunk. grin Have you forgotten how you called upon your dogs, Tasha,gallipip and co? But I can see they've abandoned your arse. grin Na here you go die.

If they come here you'll die. You've already gotten too many blows today Mr. Obaboon.

Btw, you need to go for English classes. I was shocked you can't comprehend simple English statements. grin grin grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by jaycent(m): 4:19pm On Mar 21, 2019
AskiaHarem:

Kenyans on there way to "school"...
Hahahaha grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Jonraid(m): 4:20pm On Mar 21, 2019
You connect with her? Maybe she's an Aquarius!
ednited:

I thought I was so much into conspiracies but she is worse grin

I do like her trying African unity tho

Miss Trudy is fun ;

Although, Wode maya makes best tour video
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by obaaderemi: 4:21pm On Mar 21, 2019
jaycent:
That's how their state house looks like grin
grin It looks more like a concentration camp.....Even Hitler had to laugh

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by NairobiWalker1: 4:21pm On Mar 21, 2019
obaaderemi:
Let's ask Kazikazi. He should have an idea. grin Where is Kazikazi when you need him? grin

Backup much Obaboon? No wonder you keep shouting backup backup. A stupid fence sitting baboon who can't handle anything by himself. grin grin grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by NairobiWalker1: 4:23pm On Mar 21, 2019
XhosaNostra:

That's exactly what I intend to do. We no go sleep for this night tongue grin You're permitted to stand outside the door & listen to the beautiful music we go make.

You'll make our small dick friend cry now sweetheart. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by jaycent(m): 4:23pm On Mar 21, 2019
NairobiWalker1:

Please, post more schools Gaycunt. That's what we want to see. grin
We have whopped your dirty ass with our schools? You don't have school your shitty country. What you have there is jungle and Forrest grin grin

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by AskiaHarem(m): 4:24pm On Mar 21, 2019
XhosaNostra:

You must be out of your fucking mind!

What part of Stop Flexing the work of others does not compute in your thick cranium? Also did you really just post a random irravelent graph?

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by NairobiWalker1: 4:24pm On Mar 21, 2019
jaycent:
We have whopped your dirty ass with our schools? You don't have school your shitty country. What you have there is jungle and Forrest grin grin

Which schools? I am waiting for you to post more. You posted one and went into hiding. I have a long list I would love to post. grin grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by jaycent(m): 4:25pm On Mar 21, 2019
obaaderemi:
grin It looks more like a concentration camp.....Even Hitler had to laugh
LMAO grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by obaaderemi: 4:25pm On Mar 21, 2019
NairobiWalker1:

[s]If they come here you'll die. You've already gotten too many blows today Mr. Obaboon.

Btw, you need to go for English classes. I was shocked you can't comprehend simple English statements.[/s] grin grin grin
Call louder,kibera. At least you just admitted you called for backup before.They abandoned your arsse for now.They will probably come when I am gone. When it is safe.Like you always logged out when you see my shadow. grin

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by obaaderemi: 4:26pm On Mar 21, 2019
jaycent:
LMAO grin grin
The school looks better. grin

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by XhosaNostra(f): 4:26pm On Mar 21, 2019
NairobiWalker1:

You'll make our small dick friend cry now sweetheart. cheesy

Lol, he can go Bleep himself.

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by jaycent(m): 4:27pm On Mar 21, 2019
NairobiWalker1:

Which schools? I am waiting for you to post more. You posted one and went into hiding. I have a long list I would love to post. grin grin
Which long list, huh? grin grin

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by obaaderemi: 4:28pm On Mar 21, 2019
AskiaHarem:

What part of Stop Flexing the work of others does not compute in your thick cranium? Also did you really just post a random irravelent graph?
If the slave girl doesn't flex the work of her white masters,is it AIDS you want her to flex? grin You sef.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by XhosaNostra(f): 4:28pm On Mar 21, 2019
AskiaHarem:

Reverse search the image, houtkop. Must I do everything for you?
What work of others? Who's governing the country?

https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&url=https://www.sanews.gov.za/south-africa/prasa-invest-r136bn-trains-infrastructure&ved=2ahUKEwihype0xpPhAhUGkRQKHWWUAyIQFjADegQIARAB&usg=AOvVaw1rWEEq7ASc5iAmX5GeiTuL&cshid=1553182195932

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by NairobiWalker1: 4:28pm On Mar 21, 2019
jaycent:
State school grin grin grin grin

Which school is that btw? I know when Nigerians don't post names of schools, they could be lying. Maybe it's not even a school. grin grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by NairobiWalker1: 4:29pm On Mar 21, 2019
jaycent:
Which long list, huh? grin grin

Post your school and I'll respond. Just post. grin grin grin

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Jonraid(m): 4:30pm On Mar 21, 2019
There schools are either nameless or under construction! grin
NairobiWalker1:

Which school is that btw? I know when Nigerians don't post names of schools, they could be lying. Maybe it's not even a school. grin grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by jaycent(m): 4:30pm On Mar 21, 2019
obaaderemi:
The school looks better. grin
Savage grin grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by obaaderemi: 4:30pm On Mar 21, 2019
NairobiWalker1:

Backup much Obaboon? No wonder you keep shouting backup backup. A stupid fence sitting baboon who can't handle anything by himself. grin grin grin
Ode, we are trying to raise money for the starving Kenyans in Turkana and Mombasa abandoned by Kenyatta. You should be grateful to Kazikazi for bringing it to our attention. Or are you afraid of him showing up? grin

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by NairobiWalker1: 4:31pm On Mar 21, 2019
XhosaNostra:

Lol, he can go Bleep himself.

Or talk to gaycunt - maybe gaycunt's bunghole could be of help to him. grin grin

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Jonraid(m): 4:31pm On Mar 21, 2019
Top man OBJ! grin
NairobiWalker1:

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by jaycent(m): 4:31pm On Mar 21, 2019
NairobiWalker1:

I have whopped your ass already! Just go find a cool place and rest grin grin

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by NairobiWalker1: 4:31pm On Mar 21, 2019
obaaderemi:
Ode, we are trying to raise money for the starving Kenyans in Turkana and Mombasa abandoned by Kenyatta. You should be grateful to Kazikazi for bringing it to our attention. Or are you afraid of him showing up? grin

I see you're really struggling to get backup from Kumamoto. Please, feed the 87 million extremely poor Nigerians first Mr. Obaboon. cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by NairobiWalker1: 4:32pm On Mar 21, 2019
jaycent:
I have whopped your ass already! Just go find a cool place and rest grin grin

No you haven't grin grin grin

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by obaaderemi: 4:33pm On Mar 21, 2019
theenchanter:
las las. grin

Obaaderemi vs NairobiWalker......
Fight, fight!!! cheesy
Hahahaha, so you have been waiting for this? He is like Deontay Wilder, always turning tail from Joshua; but he seemed to have grown some balls since forgiveness castrated him. He is crying again and this is just Round 1. grin He is trying to hide behind the skirt of a certain South African nairaland who.re but he can only run he can't hide.

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by NairobiWalker1: 4:33pm On Mar 21, 2019
Jonraid:
There schools are either nameless or under construction! grin

Idiots like Obafool and Forgive-me-I'm-stupid post construction sites without names and think they've posted schools. grin grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (4026) (4027) (4028) (4029) (4030) (4031) (4032) ... (9933)

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.