Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,788 members, 7,875,962 topics. Date: Sunday, 30 June 2024 at 05:31 AM

Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) - Foreign Affairs (4160) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) (6309949 Views)

Am I The Only One Whos Tired Of This Kenya Is Ahead Thread / Femi Adesina: "I Don't Lie, No Matter What"; Nigerians React / Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (4157) (4158) (4159) (4160) (4161) (4162) (4163) ... (9933) (Go Down)

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by NairobiWalker(m): 5:41pm On Apr 02, 2019
TayserMahri:

AN architect. We only have two engineers here. You n kumamoto. Though kumamoto is fake he engineers jikos.

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 5:43pm On Apr 02, 2019
jaycent:
You don't know anything Tasha? Pac ain't Dre father, nor Snoop, nor Ice cube father. Tupac was his own man doing his own shitt!
Who brought him to DEATH ROW? Dre was running shitt in the industry but he wasn't a gangster but a G in the game. Speaking of which N.W.A.
Pac was just vocal. He was a G but no doubt. But men helped him reach where he was before he died?

He hailed Dre for one of his songs" you can't see me"? before they fell out. Even in California love, he still hail Dre! So Dre is still father till now but PAC kept real in the industry till he died

Any time I see what was a civil convo degenerate into name calling I know I long won. I had the option of calling you gaycunt in the previous post but I chose not to. Now nigga, go shave your balls you have no point!
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 5:45pm On Apr 02, 2019
XhosaNostra:

It's called a flat ass lol, don't decorate it.

grin grin grin thats right. But in your example thats not too flat. Btw, thanks for the vid with the Worl Boss grin

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by tylann: 5:46pm On Apr 02, 2019
sufferNsmiling:

Assu rock is much better. Murtala muhammed airport in lagos planes had to abort landing because of two hours cow on the runway. There was no working police vehicle to take police officers to chase the cows away. Just look at it 2 hours planes had to be flying around the airport because of some cows.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SjRRQIZ8rPg&app=desktop
Somethings are funny in this world
How do cows find there way to an airport in the first place

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by NairobiWalker(m): 5:46pm On Apr 02, 2019
obaaderemi:

We will get there,Tylan Boy, we will get there. And I also wish Kenyan companies could be here in Nigeria too.The market is huge but I am talking about real Kenyans not the Indian Kenyans.

Cool your burnt ass Mr. Obaboon.

[img]https://monkeybuiznezz.files./2012/09/baboons-004.jpg[/img]

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by XhosaNostra(f): 5:47pm On Apr 02, 2019
TayserMahri:

grin grin grin thats right. But in your example thats not too flat. Btw, thanks for the vid with the Worl Boss grin

By SA standards it's a pancake, but it makes me stand out so... tongue

Oh, you're a fan of his?
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 5:47pm On Apr 02, 2019
obaaderemi:
Like the Ghanaians @ bolded. grin

Honestly, I agree with you. The whole thing is meaningless if you consider it in an adult fashion.

About the specimen who opened the thread....He is a well known unstable man on nairaland. He became so pained his presidential candidate and party lost an election. He got so pissed he launched this thread.
There was another thread before this one which says: Kenya is far behind Nigeria in all aspects.

Only a handful of Nigerians visited that thread.The pained man opened this thread in response and the Kenyans felt safe with the title and flooded here. grin The Nigerians noticed them and had to debunk the misconception.

Now, this thread has done nothing but to expose Kenya. Many anomalies the Kenyans themselves did not know about their own country has been exposed here. grin The Kenyans have since piped down.The few ones here are just grasping at straws and fighting to save face and put in the last word as you said. But all in all it's all a terrible shame for African brothers to be tearing each other down like this. grin
I saw an idiot telling you there is knowledge here.Whatever knowledge present here is cancelled out effectively by the hatred.

You only told 1% of the story how did all the other africans come here and gang up against nigeria. That part you did not mention. Betrayed which the nigerian opened did not even last 12 pages. How don't you know the person which opened this thread it might even have been me.

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by tylann: 5:53pm On Apr 02, 2019
NairobiWalker:

Cool your burnt ass Mr. Obaboon.

lipsrsealed grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by NairobiWalker(m): 5:53pm On Apr 02, 2019
XhosaNostra:

By SA standards it's a pancake, but it makes me stand out so... tongue

Oh, you're a fan of his?
By Nigerian standards, you would be Buffie Carruth though.

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 5:54pm On Apr 02, 2019
obaaderemi:

We will get there,Tylan Boy, we will get there. And I also wish Kenyan companies could be here in Nigeria too.The market is huge but I am talking about real Kenyans not the Indian Kenyans.

When nigerians are running away from the country right left and centre. Please kenya's don't listen to this guy even the south africans are not investing much again in nigeria. Lebanese investment in nigeria is now down the drain. Also the nigerians are not even investing in their country they are running to other african countries. Nigeria is a sinking ship which has already started sinking

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by theenchanter: 5:57pm On Apr 02, 2019
vaxx1:
I see your first paragraph as an insult, i may not be soft with my response to you in the next similar lines again.

That is a friendly warning.
i didn't plagiarized anybody there, what i did was editing and rewriting which is acceptable. We may have conclude on the same thing per the name used. But not on the same approach or information therein and beside that is not mynd4.4 post. So stop accusing me wrongly. :'

Subsidiary are diffrent from parent company because decision are taken independently per what is obtainable in country registerd . Whether it remit revenue back home does not factor in now. But where and how she operate. That is why UBA Kenya is not bind by the law obtainable in UBA Nigeria.
my first line is just a tease and not an insult, but I don't really care about d softness or hardness of ur subsequent replies. grin what matters is... u plagiarized mynd4.4, and only imitative people does that, it's shows lack of creativity. grin

To d subject matter.... Subsidiaries may be quite different from a parent company in terms of operation but without a parent company, there's no subsidiary.

Again, whatever decision taken at no 5 marina street, Lagos ( UBA headquarter ) will directly or indirectly affect all the 20 african branches.
Nigeria company investing in kenya is not Nigeria Goverment company, it is a private individual company with Nigeria nationality. The remitance of their profit those not land into Nigeria goverment pulse. It landed into the independent Nigeria buisness pulse.

And likewise, Nigeria independent business in kenya pay tax and contribute to kenya developmental progress.
what sort of scatological jargons did u just spewed here? shocked

Dude, after the cumulative revenues (both internal and external) that entered a company's purse, will the company pay tax from it or not?
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 6:00pm On Apr 02, 2019
Jonraid:
Jacaranda cool cool cool

Why is one of my favourite jacaranda nice pictures
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by XhosaNostra(f): 6:01pm On Apr 02, 2019
NairobiWalker:

By Nigerian standards, you would be Buffie Carruth though.

LMFAO lipsrsealed
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by JaceBlaze: 6:20pm On Apr 02, 2019
TayserMahri:

At ease grin

Except for the marathon. I imagine that what you need in case of xenophobic attacks is sprint not marathon because the attacks happen too swiftly. In any case South Africans are better sprinters grin
I'm glad you could find comfort,I also feel at ease now that your boot is lifted off my neck...*sighs in relief* tongue cheesy

Yeah but you still might wanna start off with marathon and preserve the sprinting energy for when danger becomes increasingly persistent tongue .We have better sprinters but I think Kenyans have the endurance to last longer in these sort of things,is like they run with duracel battery in their backs grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by vaxx1: 6:56pm On Apr 02, 2019
theenchanter:
my first line is just a tease and not an insult, but I don't really care about d softness or hardness of ur subsequent replies. grin what matters is... u plagiarized mynd4.4, and only imitative people does that, it's shows lack of creativity. grin
You should note i will also tease you too. LOL

Plagiarism """"the practice of taking someone else's work or ideas and passing them off as one's own.

Paraphrasing """"""" express the meaning of (something written or spoken) using different words, especially to achieve greater clarity.

It is only those who are daft and stupid to what creativity entails that says it is only limited to raw information. creativity is not limited to innovation, modification or imagination. It can also be modification.

What i did is ideological creation, borrowing names of the subject therein to redevelop my own thought and is too myopic to call rewriting and editing a plagiarized work . It shows daftness to literature review work.

Anyway the names of company i used there those not belong to mynd4,4 property. It is public work. Any stupid or idiot fellow should have an idea.

To d subject matter.... Subsidiaries may be quite different from a parent company in terms of operation but without a parent company, there's no subsidiary.
Even a fool know this, without subsidiary, there is nothing like parent company, The former birth the latter. So stop repeating tautology.

Again, whatever decision taken at no 5 marina street, Lagos ( UBA headquarter ) will directly or indirectly affect all the 20 african branches
This is another hogwash statement. MTN Nigeria stock is not applicable to what is obtainable in MTN South Africa. The staff and resources managed in Nigeria are not controlled from South Africa. NIGERIA MTN is an entity on its own. If Marina (NIGERIA)UBA close down, it might not neccasrily affect UBA kenya. visa phone is a subsidiary of MTN but is has close down in many nation. But MTN is still doing well in other country.
what sort of scatological jargons did u just spewed here? shocked
You mean the nonsensical hogwash you reapeat above

Dude, after the cumulative revenues (both internal and external) that entered a company's purse, will the company pay tax from it or not?

There is what we call net income. It only happen after taking taxes and deduction. The tax UBA kenya can only pay is only income tax not property tax and it can only be taxable when the money is rooted into Nigeria.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Jonraid(m): 7:00pm On Apr 02, 2019
Which one is your fav?
sufferNsmiling:

Why is one of my favourite jacaranda nice pictures
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Jonraid(m): 7:06pm On Apr 02, 2019
Go slow on Kumamoto.The guy just offered me a job when I'm ready with my papers! grin
TayserMahri:

AN architect. We only have two engineers here. You n kumamoto. Though kumamoto is fake he engineers jikos.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by tylann: 7:10pm On Apr 02, 2019
vaxx1:
You should note i will also tease you too. LOL

Plagiarism """"the practice of taking someone else's work or ideas and passing them off as one's own.

Paraphrasing """"""" express the meaning of (something written or spoken) using different words, especially to achieve greater clarity.

It is only those who are daft and stupid to what creativity entails that says it is only limited to raw information. creativity is not limited to innovation, modification or imagination. It can also be modification.
What i did is ideological creation, borrowing names of the subject tberein to redevelop my own thought and is too myopic to call rewriting and editing a plagiarized work . It shows daftness to literature review work.
Anyway the names of company i used there those not belong to mynd4,4 property. It is public work. And stuoid or idiot fellow should have an idea.

Even a fool know this, without subsidiary, there is nothing like parent company, The former birth the latter. So stop repeating tautology.

This is another hogwash statement. MTN Nigeria stock is not applicable to what is obtainable in MTN South Africa. The staff and resources managed in Nigeria are not controlled from South Africa. NIGERIA MTN is an entity on its. If Marina (NIGERIA)UBA close down, it might not neccasrily affect UBA kenya. visa phone is a subsidiary of MTN but is has close down in many nation. But MTN is still doing well in other country.
You mean the nonsensical hogwash you reapeat above

There is what we call net income. It only happen after taking taxes and deduction. The tax UBA kenya can only pay is only income tax not property tax and it can only be taxable when the money is rooted into Nigeria.

Nice analysis.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by obaaderemi: 7:44pm On Apr 02, 2019
tylann:

When will you get there
While your companies are always making loses and closing shop in kenya
Which of them made a loss and closed shop? grin Is it the one that cashed out of Equity Bank, taking millions of dollars with it?
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by obaaderemi: 7:47pm On Apr 02, 2019
TayserMahri:

I should be asking you that grin

Anyway, yo dad grin...
When adults start throwing this kind of cheap shots,it shows they are in pain.You are hurt,Tasha. Sorry. grin

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by theenchanter: 7:48pm On Apr 02, 2019
vaxx1:

This is another hogwash statement. MTN Nigeria stock is not applicable to what is obtainable in MTN South Africa. The staff and resources managed in Nigeria are not controlled from South Africa. NIGERIA MTN is an entity on its. If Marina (NIGERIA)UBA close down, it might not neccasrily affect UBA kenya. visa phone is a subsidiary of MTN but is has close down in many nation. But MTN is still doing well in other country.

visafone is a subsidiary and not a parent company. if it was MTN that closed down, will visafone still exist? In the same vein, if UBA close down, will UBA kenya operate?

The second part of ur post is still getting me confused. I'm not discussing tax UBA kenya pays to kenya govt, but my point is... some revenues from UBA kenya are remitted to d headquarter in Lagos. Then headquarter pays dividend to shareholders and tax to d Nigerian govt.

finis disputationem cool

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by obaaderemi: 7:50pm On Apr 02, 2019
NairobiWalker:

I've got great arse.

Awesome! Kiberawalker,see your smashed arse. grin The joke is on you. grin

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by obaaderemi: 7:54pm On Apr 02, 2019
theenchanter:
visafone is a subsidiary and not a parent company. if it was MTN that closed down, will visafone still exist? In the same vein, if UBA close down, will UBA kenya operate?

The second part of ur post is still getting me confused. I'm not discussing tax UBA kenya pays to kenya govt, but my point is... some revenues from UBA kenya are remitted to d headquarter in Lagos. Then headquarter pays dividend to shareholders and tax to d Nigerian govt.

finis disputationem cool
When you are done beating him,kindly pass the illiterate to me. grin
He simply doesn't know a subsidiary is not truly independent of the parent company.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by AskiaHarem(m): 8:00pm On Apr 02, 2019
sufferNsmiling:
more from the cows

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by theenchanter: 8:02pm On Apr 02, 2019
obaaderemi:
When you are done beating him,kindly pass the illiterate to me. grin
He simply doesn't know a subsidiary is not truly independent of the parent company.
at this juncture..... I give him to u with all my heart. grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by AskiaHarem(m): 8:03pm On Apr 02, 2019
Jonraid:
1.Mombasa City-My home! cool

2.The evergreen Kericho with her tea farms that look like large green carpets! smiley

3.Nairobae cool

4.The First Lady taken through a scout parade at a Nairobi School!

You are cherry picking these photos VERY CAREFULLY I see. cheesy grin

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by jaycent(m): 8:04pm On Apr 02, 2019
TayserMahri:

Any time I see what was a civil convo degenerate into name calling I know I long won. I had the option of calling you gaycunt in the previous post but I chose not to. Now nigga, go shave your balls you have no point!
Whatever Son grin

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 8:05pm On Apr 02, 2019
Jonraid:
Girls are taking over. I'm seeing more of them nowadays even here at KU! What's happening?

Ain't such that sure but I guess it's the choice of their courses,a friend of mine from KU told me most girls over there are doing humanity and literature courses,so maybe this is the point of their interest.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by obaaderemi: 8:06pm On Apr 02, 2019
theenchanter:
at this juncture..... I give him to u with all my heart. grin
Thanks, boss! grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by AskiaHarem(m): 8:06pm On Apr 02, 2019
sufferNsmiling:

When nigerians are running away from the country right left and centre. Please kenya's don't listen to this guy even the south africans are not investing much again in nigeria. Lebanese investment in nigeria is now down the drain. Also the nigerians are not even investing in their country they are running to other african countries. Nigeria is a sinking ship which has already started sinking

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Jonraid(m): 8:09pm On Apr 02, 2019
I kid you not,you'd be walking along the pavements here in KU and you'll be wondering where are the boys! But it's true,girls would mostly do the humanities! Girl child empowerment has really worked!
Yobeezy:

Ain't such that sure but I guess it's the choice of their courses,a friend of mine from KU told me most girls over there are doing humanity and literature courses,so maybe this is the point of their interest.

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by obaaderemi: 8:10pm On Apr 02, 2019
jaycent:
Whatever Son grin
He got angry because you called him tasha.You should have added gindi. grin

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (4157) (4158) (4159) (4160) (4161) (4162) (4163) ... (9933)

Viewing this topic: 5 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.