Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,371 members, 7,888,212 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 09:46 PM

Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) - Foreign Affairs (4164) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) (6337991 Views)

Am I The Only One Whos Tired Of This Kenya Is Ahead Thread / Femi Adesina: "I Don't Lie, No Matter What"; Nigerians React / Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (4161) (4162) (4163) (4164) (4165) (4166) (4167) ... (9933) (Go Down)

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by vaxx2: 11:53pm On Apr 02, 2019
sufferNsmiling:

How are they really benefiting when 40% of nigerians leaving the country and other african countries. Nigerians are just running away from nigeria with their money
They are really benefiting from the lose market. NIGERIA goods are all over west african state , whereas hardly we you see any ecowas goods in Nigeria market except the ones that are smuggled in.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by AskiaHarem(m): 12:00am On Apr 03, 2019
vaxx2:
They are really benefiting from the lose market. NIGERIA goods are all over west african state , whereas hardly we you see any ecowas goods in Nigeria market except the ones that are smuggled in.

There are little to no ecowas goods in Nigeria because not much is made in other West African countries.

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Just30: 12:02am On Apr 03, 2019
vaxx2:
inread on ghanaweb where an NDC footsolder is advocating that Ghana must recognised the stateless refugee in the country and they should be integrated inn to the country .

What is your take on it?
it is absolutely wrong
the Africanism foreign policy is useless and must be abandon.
that foreign policy got Ghana broke in the past, this time run
it will make Ghana socially bankrupt and turn Ghana into everything wrong happening in Sweden

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Just30: 12:04am On Apr 03, 2019
AskiaHarem:

How is Nigeria benefiting from dumping money, lives, and resources into keeping the heads of you ants afloat in the pond.
you are benefitting from the free movement of your goods around whiles baning the goods from others ECOWAS countries
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by vaxx2: 12:04am On Apr 03, 2019
AskiaHarem:

There are little to no ecowas goods in Nigeria because not much is made in other West African countries.

stop quoting me for stupidity. Have you seen industrial base of cote devoire or that of Ghana.?

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by AskiaHarem(m): 12:05am On Apr 03, 2019
Just30:
you are benefitting from the free movement of your goods around whiles baning the goods from others ECOWAS countries

Nigeria does not ban the "goods" of other West African Nations.

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Just30: 12:06am On Apr 03, 2019
AskiaHarem:

Stop trying to project yourselves onto us the most independent and Greatest Black Nation on Earth. Now go back to begging The IMF and Nigerian Millionaires. cheesy grin
grin grin grin grin grin
you need to remind me what you are great at again cus i can't seem to find any.

sorry but we dont care about your existence
we look around and find bunch of failed countries around us.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Just30: 12:07am On Apr 03, 2019
AskiaHarem:

Nigeria does not ban the "goods" of other West African Nations.
what does your import Ban list do ?
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by vaxx2: 12:07am On Apr 03, 2019
Just30:
it is absolutely wrong
the Africanism foreign policy is useless and must be abandon.
that foreign policy got Ghana broke in the past, this time run
it will make Ghana socially bankrupt and turn Ghana into everything wrong happening in Sweden
Hummmm..
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by AskiaHarem(m): 12:07am On Apr 03, 2019
vaxx2:
stop quoting me for stupidity. Have you seen industrial base of cote devoire or that of Ghana.?

Yes, there equivalent to that of 2 Nigerian states.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Just30: 12:08am On Apr 03, 2019
vaxx2:
he will be surprised at the industrial base of Ivory Coast

im currently bathing with soaps from Ivory Coast

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Just30: 12:09am On Apr 03, 2019
AskiaHarem:

Nigeria produces nothing
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by vaxx2: 12:12am On Apr 03, 2019
AskiaHarem:

Another slowpoke reply. What do you produce in Nigeria that other state are not producing. Even the oil and gas sector is almost an ecowas business now. Nearly three state are now oil exporting state within ecowas sub region.

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by vaxx2: 12:13am On Apr 03, 2019
Just30:
he will be surprised at the industrial base of Ivory Coast

im currently bathing with soaps from Ivory Coast
some of them are not even aware. Since ecowas only profit Nigeria market.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by theenchanter: 12:14am On Apr 03, 2019
vaxx2:
First of all, do you report me again i can as well made you more irritating just like i did the last time.

It is not my responsibility to prove i have done something someone has accused me of. First you must prove beyond a reasonable doubt that i did plagiarized . By pointing out words to words that are exactly the same and it used in the same context. it is only when you proved that, that we can now agree, i indeed plagiarized.

If not, you are intellectually lazy to back up the discusstion like you always run so prove me wrong.that i did not paraphrased or rewrite what was posted here from quora. More time when i post here without editing or rewriting , i refrenced it.

You are doing this simply becase you want to run again

Internet trolls. .....

Oh my ghad, You still don't get it. One of the basic feature of Company is that it is a separate legal entity which means, it is having a separate existence from its parent company, so visaphone is difrent from MTN entity .when Parent Company collapsed, legally it has no impact in subsidiary company. The only things is, the shares of subsidiary might now be transferred to some other entity/person whom Parent Company owes money at the value determined by the Valuer or such authority of the Foreign Holding Company.

Wholly owned subsidiary will continue to operate the same way as it can operate. legally wholly owned subsidiary will have no impact on its legal status except that its shareholders will be changed depending on the bankruptcy law of foreign holding company.

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by chrisagyei: 12:16am On Apr 03, 2019
vaxx2:
if there is anything Nigeria is afraid of, it is competition with the other ecowas state. THOUGH NIGERIA IS BENEFITING FROM ECOWAS POLICY THAN THE REST. it is unfair practice.
well currently no one in West Africa is really benefiting from Ecowas because we hardly produce anything in all of West Africa.We import virtually 95% of everything we need including Nigeria itself who even import 400 million dollars of tomato paste in a year.All what we do is repackaging and mostly smuggling it across borders.Benin for example have been exploiting the nigerian porous borders and huge market by smuggling in very cheap Chinese products.The Nigerian traders themselves go into Benin,clear those items from the ports and smuggle it into the country to sell for huge profits.What Nigeria currently excel is in the service industry and even with that it's specifically the banking industry.Banking laws are open and very flexible and easy to establish due to the ecowas agreements.That's why most of their banks are only or mostly found in West Africa with a barely standard branch in say South Africa or Rwanda.Their telecom giant glo is a serious failure upon the opportunity Ghana gave it,it never stood on even one leg.Now they import perishable foodstuffs to neighbouring countries buh due to it's highly unpolished quality,it is of very little value.Import from China is killing ECOWAS.

3 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Just30: 12:16am On Apr 03, 2019
vaxx2:
the Trade between Ghana and Ivory coast is so healthy as well as Burkina Faso

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by vaxx2: 12:17am On Apr 03, 2019
theenchanter:
Good, and in your myopic mind. That is plagiarism.

Even when editting are done properly and creativity were involve. You are dunce.

I intentionally live it so people can read the foolishness in you.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by vaxx2: 12:19am On Apr 03, 2019
Just30:
the Trade between Ghana and Ivory coast is so healthy as well as Burkina Faso
when will the train line begin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by theenchanter: 12:21am On Apr 03, 2019
vaxx2:
[s]Good, and in your myopic mind. That is plagiarism.

Even when editting are done properly and creativity were involve. You are dunce.

I intentionally live it so people can read the foolishness in you.[/s]
goan sleep... catch ya later.

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Just30: 12:22am On Apr 03, 2019
vaxx2:
when will the train line begin
funding has been secured
so, work should begin soon
even though people are advocating for a water transport rather than train because it makes more economic sense.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by vaxx2: 12:23am On Apr 03, 2019
chrisagyei:
well currently no one in West Africa is really benefiting from Ecowas because we hardly produce anything in all of West Africa.We import virtually 95% of everything we need including Nigeria itself who even import 400 million dollars of tomato paste in a year.[b]All what we do is repackaging and mostly smuggling it across borders.Benin for example h[/b]ave been exploiting the nigerian porous borders and huge market by smuggling in very cheap Chinese products.The Nigerian traders themselves go into Benin,clear those items from the ports and smuggle it into the country to sell for huge profits.What Nigeria currently excel is in the service industry and even with that it's specifically the banking industry.Banking laws are open and very flexible and easy to establish due to the ecowas agreements.That's why most of their banks are only or mostly found in West Africa with a barely standard branch in say South Africa or Rwanda.Their telecom giant glo is a serious failure upon the opportunity Ghana gave it,it never stood on even one leg.Now they import perishable foodstuffs to neighbouring countries buh due to it's highly unpolished quality,it is of very little value.Import from China is killing ECOWAS.
You said benin only, what about Togo.

Most of the cars you find in Nigeria road are illegally imported thru benin and togo lane.

Glo was a mess because he failed to carry out a proper visibility study same thing dangote was very careful to do. I think dangote leverage on glo failure.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by vaxx2: 12:24am On Apr 03, 2019
chrisagyei:
well currently no one in West Africa is really benefiting from Ecowas because we hardly produce anything in all of West Africa.We import virtually 95% of everything we need including Nigeria itself who even import 400 million dollars of tomato paste in a year.[b]All what we do is repackaging and mostly smuggling it across borders.Benin for example have been exploiting the nigerian porous borders and huge market by smuggling in very cheap Chinese product[/b]s.The Nigerian traders themselves go into Benin,clear those items from the ports and smuggle it into the country to sell for huge profits.What Nigeria currently excel is in the service industry and even with that it's specifically the banking industry.Banking laws are open and very flexible and easy to establish due to the ecowas agreements.That's why most of their banks are only or mostly found in West Africa with a barely standard branch in say South Africa or Rwanda.Their telecom giant glo is a serious failure upon the opportunity Ghana gave it,it never stood on even one leg.Now they import perishable foodstuffs to neighbouring countries buh due to it's highly unpolished quality,it is of very little value.Import from China is killing ECOWAS.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by vaxx2: 12:26am On Apr 03, 2019
theenchanter:
goan sleep... catch ya later.
mr troll, i am not running on generator pls
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by vaxx2: 12:28am On Apr 03, 2019
Just30:
funding has been secured
so, work should begin soon
even though people are advocating for a water transport rather than train because it makes more economic sense.
That is brilliant, that will cost less and even improve the infrastructure very fast.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Just30: 12:34am On Apr 03, 2019
vaxx2:
That is brilliant, that will cost less and even improve the infrastructure very fast.
yes it willl

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by vaxx2: 12:35am On Apr 03, 2019
Just30:
yes it willl
i hope this Burkina - ghana train will not be a paper or white elephant work
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by leathalbeast: 12:36am On Apr 03, 2019
vaxx2:
Nigeria underperformance had affect the rest of ecowas member. Many investment set across west Africa are targeting Nigeria market and since nigeria has a stiff business process. They end up coming to Ghana or nearby benin. This is not to say Ghana can't attract investors on her own but Nigeria market is big and provide a quick return on investment opportunity while Ghana balance buisness transparency will be good for long time investment. Actually many buisness that were currently operating in Ghana were initially in Nigeria.

By a single country, i mean in a bigger picture, we should have a country of our own. Maybe United state of africa why we will have a country within a country but it we be a centralised system. I admire America style a lot. It has proven to be successful.
forget that thing,no ghanaian would even want to share the same currency with nigeria much less the same country.dealing with nigeria is bad

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by vaxx2: 12:40am On Apr 03, 2019
leathalbeast:
forget that thing,no ghanaian would even want to share the same currency with nigeria much less the same country.dealing with nigeria is bad
well, if you are coming from how the country is morally bankrupt
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Just30: 12:42am On Apr 03, 2019
vaxx2:
i hope this Burkina - ghana train will not be a paper or white elephant work
its going to cost 1.5 billion or so dollars with 5 to 8 stations .

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by vaxx2: 12:45am On Apr 03, 2019
Just30:
its going to cost 1.5 billion or so dollars with 5 to 8 stations .

Good, i am sure both country are contributing equally. Burkina is a landlocked area, The train project is impressive. There is a train line connecting yamazukoro to burkina. I was told the tran line begin in Abidjan.

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by leathalbeast: 12:46am On Apr 03, 2019
vaxx2:
in ecowas, nigeria is a very big bully, they close their market to the smaller nations but they at the same time want to export their cheap goods and evil human resource to other countries. instead of helping smaller countries like usa does they have rather become a burden to those countries

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (4161) (4162) (4163) (4164) (4165) (4166) (4167) ... (9933)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.