Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,788 members, 7,875,962 topics. Date: Sunday, 30 June 2024 at 05:26 AM

Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) - Foreign Affairs (4168) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) (6309929 Views)

Am I The Only One Whos Tired Of This Kenya Is Ahead Thread / Femi Adesina: "I Don't Lie, No Matter What"; Nigerians React / Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (4165) (4166) (4167) (4168) (4169) (4170) (4171) ... (9933) (Go Down)

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by JaceBlaze: 3:48pm On Apr 03, 2019
XhosaNostra:

My bloda, una dey like wahala too much grin I no tok say na be dem de igwes ooo. Na chesa mpama una go chop for dis afternoon cheesy
wetin dey tok say "them" be? undecided tok name or comot for road na cheesy . Chisa mpama na be bad belle shocked

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by AskiaHarem(m): 3:50pm On Apr 03, 2019
PetroDollax:
Hmmmmmm Nigerians Among World's Hungriest People in 2018--UN Report https://www.nairaland.com/5114279/nigerians-among-worlds-hungriest-people cool

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by JaceBlaze: 3:51pm On Apr 03, 2019
XhosaNostra:
Random pictures around Mzantsi, because why not? angry grin
Of course,why not mara? wetin be na thread about development if the Mzansi ingredient is missing?

I love the second picture,I would not mind living in a place like that for the rest of my life,away from the city noise.That's Cape Town,right?

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by tylann: 3:52pm On Apr 03, 2019
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by AskiaHarem(m): 3:53pm On Apr 03, 2019
ednited:

True. Everywhere in Africa.

Not everywhere are they controlling just a select few cases on the continent.... grin

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by tylann: 3:54pm On Apr 03, 2019
XhosaNostra:
Retail therapy, anyone?
Keep the pics coming

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by AskiaHarem(m): 3:55pm On Apr 03, 2019
NairobiWalker:

I guess his mouth just looks like his ass.hole the way he spews sh1t here. grin grin grin grin

I'm going report you to Kenyan authorities for posting your past and present girlfriends photos online without there concent.

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by ednited(f): 4:15pm On Apr 03, 2019
[quote author=AskiaHarem post=77233079][/quote]

Someone please write a book

I gave you a title - 'AskiaHaram and his pictures'. . . . grin

We are all doomed. I am not rejecting how Ethiopia is in trouble on that. . .no lie. I have seen that list million times thanks to you. You give that to us all the time like a supply for life time. Lol
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by ednited(f): 4:16pm On Apr 03, 2019
tylann:

Do you think ethnic federalism is the cause of all this

Totally!
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by XhosaNostra(f): 4:18pm On Apr 03, 2019
jaycent:
LWKMD grin una pidgin English ehh grin

Is it bad? I dey try sha grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by XhosaNostra(f): 4:20pm On Apr 03, 2019
JaceBlaze:
wetin dey tok say "them" be? undecided tok name or comot for road na cheesy . Chisa mpama na be bad belle shocked

Hahaha. Haaibo Jace, dis one una dey tok na Kuvukiland Pidgin grin

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by XhosaNostra(f): 4:21pm On Apr 03, 2019
JaceBlaze:
Of course,why not mara? wetin be na thread about development if the Mzansi ingredient is missing?

I love the second picture,I would not mind living in a place like that for the rest of my life,away from the city noise.That's Cape Town,right?

That's George or Cradock, can't remember which is it now.

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by PetroDollax: 4:22pm On Apr 03, 2019
Fuckeduppedness cool Very funny people, funny country grin when the news is good, then it’s okay, when it is bad, it is fake news cool una well done lipsrsealed

[quote author=AskiaHarem post=77232984][/quote]
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by XhosaNostra(f): 4:23pm On Apr 03, 2019
tylann:
Keep the pics coming

I will, later on. Little distracted right now.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by gallivant: 4:23pm On Apr 03, 2019
PissedYagami:

Obaaderemi you have a bush mentality. A backward mentality. So there are real Kenyans and fake Kenyans?

What you need is a steel cage to confine his madness, only then will you realize he is not much of a threat. Or get a rifle!
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by kikuyu1(m): 4:26pm On Apr 03, 2019
Just30:
your country is a failure
the earlier you accept it , the better it will be for you

and you can move to finding solutions.

That's how alcoholics are cured. They first accept the problem and then work toward solution.

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by PetroDollax: 4:26pm On Apr 03, 2019
You are a ofoolish goat grin very, very foolish cool was there sense in what you wrote? A study was done in 2018 and the report has just been released, and you are asking if we are in 2018? What do you have inside your head? Pieces of paper and rag? Fool

jaycent:
Are we in 2018. Mumu D
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by tylann: 4:27pm On Apr 03, 2019
ednited:

Totally!
Yes that is the problem of Ethiopia
You can't just enclose tribes to their own region and expect no problems
People must intermingle to reduce suspicion and conflicts
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by obaaderemi: 4:27pm On Apr 03, 2019
NairobiWalker:

Now for the big one! This is my present girlfriend. grin grin grin grin

grin Enjoy yourself, kiberawalker.

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Bossjakande: 4:27pm On Apr 03, 2019
XhosaNostra:

Is it bad? I dey try sha grin
hmmm nice one my dear

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by AskiaHarem(m): 4:30pm On Apr 03, 2019
PetroDollax:
Fuckeduppedness cool Very funny people, funny country grin when the news is good, then it’s okay, when it is bad, it is fake news cool una well done lipsrsealed

Becuase you post unofficial speculatory statistics and(or) propaganda most of the time. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by tylann: 4:30pm On Apr 03, 2019
gallivant:

What you need is a steel cage to confine his madness, only then will you realize he is not much of a threat. Or get a rifle!

I will go for the latter cool

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by obaaderemi: 4:34pm On Apr 03, 2019
AskiaHarem:

I'm going report you to Kenyan authorities for posting your past and present girlfriends photos online without there concent.
Hahaha,the monkey is busy posting his pictures alongside those of his baes. grin
Where else could he get such pictures if they didn't belong to him?
He is finished. There was a time he used to post pictures of skyscrapers. grin See what Nigerians and a single Tanzanian have turned him to. shocked

Since his kicc lost to Cocoa House he has been inconsolable. grin

3 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by JaceBlaze: 4:35pm On Apr 03, 2019
XhosaNostra:

That's George or Cradock, can't remember which is it now.
Okay smiley .Clean environment nonetheless.

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by ednited(f): 4:36pm On Apr 03, 2019
tylann:
Yes that is the problem of Ethiopia
You can't just enclose tribes to their own region and expect no problems
People must intermingle to reduce suspicion and conflicts

YEP. But once you are in, no way out
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by tylann: 4:39pm On Apr 03, 2019
ednited:

YEP. But once you are in, no way out

They say ethiopa federalism allows regions to opt out
What happened to that
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by obaaderemi: 4:44pm On Apr 03, 2019
The attached image is from Nigeria. Can you notice how the other things in the landscape seem to focus on the tree in the middle? That tree represents Nigeria,Africa's Center of Attraction. grin

Many other Africans from Ghana to Kenya to South Africa and others now spend more time on Nigerian sites than they do on Facebook(fact.) That's real influence. wink

3 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by JaceBlaze: 4:44pm On Apr 03, 2019
XhosaNostra:

Hahaha. Haaibo Jace, dis one una dey tok na Kuvukiland Pidgin grin
Haha,u dey just blew my cover oo cry shocked .Jungle English lacks grammatical structure so I dey just tok anyhow,plus I just dey enjoy pissing pesins off cool

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Jonraid(m): 4:52pm On Apr 03, 2019
Moi University Nairobi Campus,just passed there today! smiley
Iamleefact:

Mine's 3
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by PetroDollax: 4:54pm On Apr 03, 2019
You talk like a fool. I didn’t make the report, which is even on the front page of nairaland.

I suppose the report that said Nigeria has the largest GDP in Africa is also fake,right?

AskiaHarem:

Becuase you post unofficial speculatory statistics and(or) propaganda most of the time. cheesy
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by XhosaNostra(f): 5:00pm On Apr 03, 2019
My hood PTA wink

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by XhosaNostra(f): 5:03pm On Apr 03, 2019
Pretoria, baby

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (4165) (4166) (4167) (4168) (4169) (4170) (4171) ... (9933)

Viewing this topic: 5 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.