Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,872 members, 7,876,318 topics. Date: Sunday, 30 June 2024 at 02:44 PM

Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) - Foreign Affairs (4186) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) (6310770 Views)

Am I The Only One Whos Tired Of This Kenya Is Ahead Thread / Femi Adesina: "I Don't Lie, No Matter What"; Nigerians React / Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (4183) (4184) (4185) (4186) (4187) (4188) (4189) ... (9933) (Go Down)

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by XhosaNostra(f): 5:47am On Apr 05, 2019
TayserMahri:

Nothing is wrong with your accent. Its just different from what others are used to. I guess its pretty obvious by now that one cant be objective on their own accent. Mafikizolo's accent is a complete 180 on the Kenyan dude's if you listen to the first <1 min of the clip.

Dont matter! The name kwerekwere sounds so derogative, whats its origin?

Well, do you sound like the guy in the clip?

Kwerekwere or Grigamba simply means a foreign national, but you know how meanings sometimes take on a whole new meaning/sinister turnaround.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by XhosaNostra(f): 5:50am On Apr 05, 2019
TayserMahri:

I see. Did you kick ass? cool

Lol, we got our butts kicked grin But as we're always told in childhood, bow down to noone & never give up tongue
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by JaceBlaze: 6:02am On Apr 05, 2019
TayserMahri:

Very close to standard grin
You kidding,right? grin

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by JaceBlaze: 6:06am On Apr 05, 2019
TayserMahri:

Like a Briton grin
No!! It sounds more charming than that grin .I grew up watching too much TV and reading a lot and that helped me a lot.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by jaycent(m): 6:58am On Apr 05, 2019
samorobo:

Stupid talk...because we are done with all the girl in nigeria
Leave that Mumu trekker abeg

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Jonraid(m): 7:00am On Apr 05, 2019
He's probably in a Kenya's girl DM trying to scam and rob her! That's what they usually do!
NairobiWalker:

Lol, these guys are thirsty man. Yani, you go looking for random Facebook profiles 5000 kilometres away? cheesy cheesy cheesy

........and to think how many fake profiles exist out here. Gay Cunt could be masturbating over a dude with a fake girl's facebook profile. cheesy cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Jonraid(m): 7:01am On Apr 05, 2019
I get it. What did you study in the varsity?
vaxx2:
i don't think philosophy is really intense like natural science. It is just about the study of idea , theory and argument. The best way to go about is getting abreast with books as much as you can do.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by jaycent(m): 7:10am On Apr 05, 2019
gallivant:

Don't play Obaboons silly divisive game, you can date whoever you want according to me. You having to explain yourself about your private life is one step closer to the fence! You are a cool, funny, skinny kid; a little deranged but who am I to judge? All am is saying avoid the fence as if your life depended on it. Most importantly, find your nearest fast food joint and get to work. grin
Hahahaha like I told you before. I'm not a skinny person. That's how my body is! No matter how many food you give me to eat, I will never get fat as you think? I'm just like wizkhalifa, Snoop Dogg, Tiga, wizkid and Tekno? grin

I eat 4 times a day? That's just my nature gallipig grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by jaycent(m): 7:15am On Apr 05, 2019
Jonraid:
He's probably in a Kenya's girl DM trying to scam and rob her! That's what they usually do!
Joraid how can you say such a thing grin
You of all people. cheesy

See, the reason why your girls are coming close to me is because I am friendly and cool, or maybe funny grin grin

All the kenya girls I have on my friend list, I have spooking with them on the phone and even do video call with them! They have never ever ask me of money before since I know them? grin

Dating a Kenya girl is it a bad thing ne cheesy cheesy
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by XhosaNostra(f): 7:19am On Apr 05, 2019
Girl gone wild, raaah! grin

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by jaycent(m): 7:20am On Apr 05, 2019
TayserMahri:

All I can say is big ups to Kenyan babes for turning gay cunt straight grin
grin

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by jaycent(m): 7:23am On Apr 05, 2019
TayserMahri:

Gay cunt I hope you know there is sufficient evidence that people who spend too much time on facebook have low self esteem.
I don't do Facebook much like Instagram and Twitter? I finish my Data on those two social media grin

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by obaaderemi: 7:24am On Apr 05, 2019
theenchanter:
Dude, I hate inept n dumb people. I hate people that takes pride in copying n pasting people's intellectual property.
https://www.quora.com/What-happens-to-the-wholly-owned-foreign-subsidiary-after-the-parent-company-go-bankrupt-The-subsidiary-has-no-assets-to-liquidate

The link is where u got the things u post, never discuss economics with me again.

Quoran thief. grin

That Ghanaian giraffe neck deserves to be hung by his long neck until it stretches more. cheesy Plagiarism is the worst form of thievery.

Anyway, he has been busted like the thief he is.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by obaaderemi: 7:27am On Apr 05, 2019
jaycent:
I don't do Facebook much like Instagram and Twitter? I finish my Data on those two social media grin
Tasha finishes his data on nairaland. grin His self esteem is below 0.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by XhosaNostra(f): 7:31am On Apr 05, 2019
♬Ooh kisses in the moonlight, Sugar♬ I can feel myself turning into a werewolf. Awooooo grin

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by tlann2: 7:31am On Apr 05, 2019
vsound:
Try this product you won't regret

Who wants his dck to be enlarged to nigerian size cool
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by jaycent(m): 7:32am On Apr 05, 2019
obaaderemi:
Tasha finishes his data on nairaland. grin His self esteem is below 0.
Hahahaha Nairaland is the biggest platform to kenyans? That's why you will always find Tasha and trekker here 24/7 like gwogwo grin

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by NairobiWalker(m): 7:33am On Apr 05, 2019
XhosaNostra:

The bolded is childish lol. It doesn't guarantee faithfulness.

He's still a child himself. Have you not seen his pics?

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by jaycent(m): 7:33am On Apr 05, 2019
tlann2:

Who wants his dck to be enlarged to nigerian size cool
Try that T.man! So that you can last longer on bed grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by tlann2: 7:34am On Apr 05, 2019
XhosaNostra:
Girl gone wild, raaah! grin

Beautiful

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by tlann2: 7:34am On Apr 05, 2019
jaycent:
Try that T.man! So that you can last longer on bed grin

No i don't want funny back ups cool.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by tlann2: 7:35am On Apr 05, 2019
XhosaNostra:
♬Ooh kisses in the moonlight, Sugar♬ I can feel myself turning into a werewolf. Awooooo grin

Is this Durban

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by jaycent(m): 7:37am On Apr 05, 2019
obaaderemi:
That Ghanaian giraffe neck deserves to be hung by his long neck until it stretches more. cheesy Plagiarism is the worst form of thievery.

grin

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by obaaderemi: 7:44am On Apr 05, 2019
samorobo:

Idiot you practically said nothing but your usual rant was vivid...I must confess that you are so fanatic about your present stupidity. . hahaha so you now hide behind my excellent writing skill which you labelled as poor,something you have long tried to achieved but ended with up with plagiarism as an embarrassment to your soul.
Your quora theft was exposed.I am glad you have finally accepted that you stole it.
grin grin grin grin cheesy quora thief
cheesy That guy can not write anything intelligent without lifting it verbatim from the net. If it tries it,the mistakes and grammatical errors would turn your hair white. grin Na me sabi wetin I dey face with the guy anytime I have to engage him.I have to correct so many grammatical and structural errors before I can make sense of what he writes.Not to mock him but to help. But he resists all kind of help. grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by NairobiWalker(m): 7:46am On Apr 05, 2019
Jonraid:
They think chatting with a Kenyan girl on Facebook is synonymous to dating them!

cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by obaaderemi: 7:48am On Apr 05, 2019
jaycent:
Hahahaha Nairaland is the biggest platform to kenyans? That's why you will always find Tasha and trekker here 24/7 like gwogwo grin
cheesy Which one kom be gwogwo again?

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by XhosaNostra(f): 7:48am On Apr 05, 2019
I was supposed to eat some breakfast, but then I got HIGH grin

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by NairobiWalker(m): 7:49am On Apr 05, 2019
samorobo:

Rubbish...what is this then..
Why are they trooping to covenant university. A university ranked as 9th best in africa,whilst your best and most prestigious was ranked 39th in africa.And guess what it couldn't compete globally but we did easily..
Who is fooling who

Why are you contradicting your idiot brother then? ........and when we tell you, you are stupid liars you think we are being unfair. cheesy cheesy cheesy

68816419:

Man, the only reason you don't find Kenyans in Nigeria is because Kenyans are too poor to afford the cost of fares and other expensive and that's why most of your private universities are occupied by Somalis, some rich south Sudanese, Nigerians, Indians ,Kenyans politician children and not average Kenyans . the only thing average Kenyans can afford is the cheap internet subscription to access government Loans.
Nigerians schools in poorer countries like Benin Republic,chad,Niger, Uganda and many other poor nations and have far much population in these places than that of Kenyan.
Also, u may wish to know that their are more foreign students in Nigeria higher institutions than Nigerians studying in these countries, the reasons u hardly noticed them is because they tend to assimilate and adapt faster to their host areas. unlike Nigerians who are very proud if their culture and won't be afraid to show case them and tends to stick together as community.

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by XhosaNostra(f): 7:52am On Apr 05, 2019
NairobiWalker:

He's still a child himself. Have you not seen his pics?

Lol, I've seen him. He's a little cutie tongue
Btw, is the guy with the acne really you? grin

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by obaaderemi: 7:54am On Apr 05, 2019
TayserMahri:

[s]That's your bum Obafool grin You need to tell us why & how you evolved such a big red ass. I mean, you had 5 million years and all you came up with was that ugly red skin buttocks?[/s] grin
Tasha Maria, You can only return to sanity when you quit nairaland. It has spoilt your life beyond repair.
cheesy
You quit once when darfay and RIP hit you hard. Now you are back as a shadow displaying signs of insanity and kissing kiberawalkers bombed arse. Jus negodu. You need more than a change of name. grin

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by XhosaNostra(f): 7:56am On Apr 05, 2019
tlann2:

Is this Durban

It's Cape Town, Jo'burg & either PE or something other place along the coast.

(1) (2) (3) ... (4183) (4184) (4185) (4186) (4187) (4188) (4189) ... (9933)

Viewing this topic: 9 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.