Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,914 members, 7,876,482 topics. Date: Sunday, 30 June 2024 at 06:27 PM

Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) - Foreign Affairs (4192) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) (6311377 Views)

Am I The Only One Whos Tired Of This Kenya Is Ahead Thread / Femi Adesina: "I Don't Lie, No Matter What"; Nigerians React / Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (4189) (4190) (4191) (4192) (4193) (4194) (4195) ... (9933) (Go Down)

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by tylann: 1:06pm On Apr 05, 2019
Kazikazi:
You have never been in SA.
Dude, in SA, they know only one type of bananas.If you speak about cooking banana in SA, some get a shock

Yes we know south Africa is your alpha and omega

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by NairobiWalker(m): 1:06pm On Apr 05, 2019
tylann:

Let them glorify Arabs

Anyway Arabs are the richest people in Tanzania

I was shocked by that tanzanians are very petty

The whole city of Dar es Salaam is owned by Arabs but they will still fight a fellow African in favor of an Arab. cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Kazikazi: 1:07pm On Apr 05, 2019
tylann:

What food do tanzanians eat at mama nitilie shack hotels
You can lie to other nationalities but not Kenyans
We no longer have mama ntilie. We have mama lishe now.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by XhosaNostra(f): 1:08pm On Apr 05, 2019
Kazikazi:
In SA, you have only one type. Us in Tz we have countless types.

You sure do shocked

Do they all taste just like any other banana?
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by tylann: 1:08pm On Apr 05, 2019
NairobiWalker:

We have all these bananas in Kenya, find something else to boast over.

Imagine this guy always boasting nothing
It was cashew nuts
Now it is bananas
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Kazikazi: 1:08pm On Apr 05, 2019
NairobiWalker:

The whole city of Dar es Salaam is owned by Arabs but they will still fight a fellow African in favor of an Arab. cheesy cheesy cheesy
Those are the words of a starving man.
Hohohohoho..
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by NairobiWalker(m): 1:09pm On Apr 05, 2019
tylann:

Yes we know south Africa is your alpha and omega

South Africa is their heaven, yet they'll claim they are the fathers of South Africa. cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by XhosaNostra(f): 1:09pm On Apr 05, 2019
tylann:

I never knew it was in south Africa cool

It is smiley

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by NairobiWalker(m): 1:10pm On Apr 05, 2019
Kazikazi:
Hohohohoho..

You haven't given us the name of the food poor people in Tanzania eat kumamoto. Don't think we've forgotten. grin grin grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by tylann: 1:10pm On Apr 05, 2019
Kazikazi:

Go lie far kazikazi cool
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by NairobiWalker(m): 1:11pm On Apr 05, 2019
tylann:

Imagine this guy always boasting nothing
It was cashew nuts
Now it is bananas

He boasts over everything.

You forgot boasting about Arusha being the headquarters of EAC and Tz being a founding member of SADCC. cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by tylann: 1:12pm On Apr 05, 2019
Kazikazi:
Hohohohoho..

It is 3:11 pm east African time why are you braying

Donkey

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by NairobiWalker(m): 1:12pm On Apr 05, 2019
Kazikazi:

Different names, same thing Kumamoto. Tell us what they cook at Mama lishe then. cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by tylann: 1:13pm On Apr 05, 2019
XhosaNostra:

It is smiley

Have you ever been there

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by XhosaNostra(f): 1:14pm On Apr 05, 2019
tylann:

Have you ever been there

No, but my cousin did a couple of years ago.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by tylann: 1:15pm On Apr 05, 2019
NairobiWalker:

He boasts over everything.

You forgot boasting about Arusha being the headquarters of EAC and Tz being a founding member of SADCC. cheesy cheesy cheesy

Yes he said without Tanzania eac will collapse
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by tylann: 1:17pm On Apr 05, 2019
XhosaNostra:

No, but my cousin did a couple of years ago.

None of your buddies has ever taken you they for a date cool

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by NairobiWalker(m): 1:18pm On Apr 05, 2019
tylann:

Yes he said without Tanzania eac will collapse

cheesy cheesy cheesy

He also boasted that Museveni once lived in Tanzania. As if Museveni is such a respected figure the whole world is proud of him. cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by NairobiWalker(m): 1:18pm On Apr 05, 2019
Let's listen to Nyashinki's latest song.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sImm0V9doeY
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by XhosaNostra(f): 1:19pm On Apr 05, 2019
tylann:

None of your buddies has ever taken you they for a date cool

Lol, no. The place is a couple of hours away from my hometown. I'd love to see for myself though. It's just exhausting to think about the long journey down to the EC.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by tylann: 1:22pm On Apr 05, 2019
NairobiWalker:

cheesy cheesy cheesy

He also boasted that Museveni once lived in Tanzania. As if Museveni is such a respected figure the whole world is proud of him. cheesy cheesy cheesy

The same museveni that akina jonraid were about to stone him

So who is museveni
Maybe museveni is mentoring magufuli on dictatorship styles
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Kazikazi: 1:22pm On Apr 05, 2019
XhosaNostra:

You sure do shocked

Do they all taste just like any other banana?
They taste different. And they cost differently.Some are good for cooking.Most of them are tasting better than SA bananas.

Cooked bananas..

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by tylann: 1:24pm On Apr 05, 2019
XhosaNostra:

Lol, no. The place is a couple of hours away from my hometown. I'd love to see for myself though. It's just exhausting to think about the long journey down to the EC.

Okay

Travelling is one of my hobbies
I like travelling alot

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by XhosaNostra(f): 1:26pm On Apr 05, 2019
Kazikazi:
The taste different. And they cost differently.Some are good for cooking.Most of them are tasting better than SA bananas.

Cooked bananas..

Loooool. You're such a braggart grin I'll take your word for it.
Can't wait to taste a Tanzanian banana tongue

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by tylann: 1:28pm On Apr 05, 2019
XhosaNostra:

Kenyan bananas taste better than Tanzanian and south African bananas combined

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Kazikazi: 1:29pm On Apr 05, 2019
tylann:

So who is museveni
There are more big boys who lived in Tz. Russian president was living in Tz. We trained kagame,Kabila,museveni and many more from SADC.We are a donor country
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by XhosaNostra(f): 1:29pm On Apr 05, 2019
tylann:

Okay

Travelling is one of my hobbies
I like travelling alot

You do? Which places have you traveled to?
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by NairobiWalker(m): 1:30pm On Apr 05, 2019
tylann:

So who is museveni

Here is the video.

Kazikazi here is how Kenyans treat Museveni when he comes over. The same Museveni you boast over.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9MDKeM2ybPo
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by NairobiWalker(m): 1:31pm On Apr 05, 2019
Kazikazi:
They taste different. And they cost differently.Some are good for cooking.Most of them are tasting better than SA bananas.

Cooked bananas..

So is this the expensive Tanzanian food? Where I come from, when you eat this for supper we say you've gone to bed hungry. grin grin grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Kazikazi: 1:31pm On Apr 05, 2019
XhosaNostra:

Hello Kenyans! Can you Kenyans swallow this comment from a south African lady?

Huhuhuuhuhuhuu...

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by XhosaNostra(f): 1:32pm On Apr 05, 2019
tylann:

Kenyan bananas taste better than Tanzanian and south African bananas combined

LMFAOOO.

Where can I sample some? tongue
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by XhosaNostra(f): 1:33pm On Apr 05, 2019
Kazikazi:
Hello Kenyans! Can you Kenyans swallow this comment from a south African lady?

Huhuhuuhuhuhuu...

Hahaha. You really like trouble, I swear.

(1) (2) (3) ... (4189) (4190) (4191) (4192) (4193) (4194) (4195) ... (9933)

Viewing this topic: 18 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.