Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,891 members, 7,872,918 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 04:26 AM

Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) - Foreign Affairs (4234) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) (6305451 Views)

Am I The Only One Whos Tired Of This Kenya Is Ahead Thread / Femi Adesina: "I Don't Lie, No Matter What"; Nigerians React / Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (4231) (4232) (4233) (4234) (4235) (4236) (4237) ... (9933) (Go Down)

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by forgiveness: 2:46pm On Apr 09, 2019
XhosaNostra:

I plan to smiley

Good for you. grin

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by obaaderemi: 2:47pm On Apr 09, 2019
mtisTheQubit:
Kenya normal against naija miss world ...guess who beautiful now grin
Well, the Nigerian won the Miss World pageant and that little Indian won Nada. grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by forgiveness: 2:49pm On Apr 09, 2019
obaaderemi:
South Africa and Turkey rank below Nigeria in that ranking. grin I guess Ghana has a better economy than those two. You are drunk. grin

Leave those illiterate to keep deceiving themselves. grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by obaaderemi: 2:50pm On Apr 09, 2019
Just30:
we are not amaze by your stupidity

we've seen enough of that from your fellow Nigerians in person
so we generally view ya to be dumb and stupid.

we expect nothing better from you cause we know ya are lazy grin grin
Okay nah.Our laziness didn't stop us from having the only black owned mobile telecommunications company in Ghana or to establish Ghana's first private TV station. grin You are clearly docile in that hellpit of yours.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by obaaderemi: 2:51pm On Apr 09, 2019
forgiveness:

Leave those illiterate to keep deceiving themselves. grin
I thought the little Indians were stupid until the Ghanaians happened along. grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by forgiveness: 2:52pm On Apr 09, 2019
mtisTheQubit:
Kenya normal against naija miss world ...guess who beautiful now grin

See her oversized lips with coloured crayon. She wan fine by force. grin

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by forgiveness: 2:53pm On Apr 09, 2019
obaaderemi:
I thought the little Indians were stupid until the Ghanaians happened along. grin

D thing suprise me. grin

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by PetroDollax: 2:53pm On Apr 09, 2019
you this boy. I keep asking you how old you are but you wont answer me. green-white-green grin grin grin It sound very stvpid to ask if one country is richer the other. rich in what sense? it sound very very stvpid to ask is Ghana richer than....ABCDE....For example, Norway is considered the richest or one of the richest countries in the world. Why were countries like the US, China, etc mentioned? because they were looking at specific indices. when you ask the question, is Ghana is richer than ABCD, I will ask you....rich or poor in what specific ways. is it in terms of human development? is it in terms of GDP? in terms of what exactly?

and by the way, why didnt you ask if Ghana was richer than nigeria? are you not a nigerian? grin

[s]
forgiveness:

Is Ghana richer than Brazil, Argentina and South Africa? Your Ghana was not considered in the committee of nations.
[/s]

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by obaaderemi: 2:54pm On Apr 09, 2019
chrisagyei:
you are a stupid lost soul.You people don't own anything in Ghana in fact we don't know you and there is no affiliation or ethnic relationship with any Nigerian.You don't even own your stupid poverty country.This stupid arrogant talk is what is making your people killed mercilessly and attacked in South Africa and why we are arresting,jailing,closing up your businesses and deporting thousands of Nigerians in Ghana.Think about your poverty capital country.
You've not said anything to counter the claim that a Nigerian started Ghana's first private TV station. You have only cried and ranted but facts are stubborn. You will forever live in Nigeria's shadow like those before you have done. cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by forgiveness: 2:55pm On Apr 09, 2019
PetroDollax:
you this boy. I keep asking you how old you are but you wont answer me. green-white-green grin grin grin It sound very stvpid to ask if one country is richer the other. rich in what sense? it sound very very stvpid to ask is Ghana richer than....ABCDE....For example, Norway is considered the richest or one of the richest countries in the world. Why were countries like the US, China, etc mentioned? because they were looking at specific indices. when you ask the question, is Ghana is richer than ABCD, I will ask you....rich or poor in what specific ways. is it in terms of human development? is it in terms of GDP? in terms of what exactly?

and by the way, why didnt you ask if Ghana was richer than nigeria? are you not a nigerian? grin

[s][/s]

Norway is also on the list. Is Ghana better than Norway? Clown grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by obaaderemi: 2:55pm On Apr 09, 2019
forgiveness:

cheesy

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 2:55pm On Apr 09, 2019
obaaderemi:
Well, the Nigerian won the Miss World pageant and that little Indian won Nada. grin
question wasnt about who won what..it was about beauty...bythe way oba stop being a racist...it aint funny anymore...
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by obaaderemi: 2:58pm On Apr 09, 2019
forgiveness:

Good for you. grin
A jobless iguana who has no purpose in life other than to be on nairaland every waking hour of her life is not worth replying.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 2:58pm On Apr 09, 2019
forgiveness:

then its okie to say ths miss thingy is more than beauty grin..Sarah doesnt have that naija big nose an big lip stuff you know
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by forgiveness: 2:59pm On Apr 09, 2019
obaaderemi:
cheesy

Hehehe! grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by obaaderemi: 3:00pm On Apr 09, 2019
mtisTheQubit:

question wasnt about who won what..it was about beauty...bythe way oba stop being a racist...it aint funny anymore...
Of course the Nigerian is more beautiful. Are you suffering from glaucoma? cheesy

Mtis,my son, in what way have i been a racist?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by PetroDollax: 3:00pm On Apr 09, 2019
small sense like this you mudder fuggerz dont have. I dont blame you at all. even your president is an illiterate, cattle rearer. what do you mea by I guess Ghana has a better economy than ....funny and stvpid mumus grin only a fool suffering from generator fumes inhalation talks like this grin grin grin you are drunk from inhaling excessive generator fumes, walahi grin grin grin stupid logic grin grin because south africa and turkey are on the list means it is something to celebrate grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin no wonder stealing of women pants is the new game in your sh1thole grin
[s]
obaaderemi:
South Africa and Turkey rank below Nigeria in that ranking. grin I guess Ghana has a better economy than those two. You are drunk. D
[/s]

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by forgiveness: 3:01pm On Apr 09, 2019
mtisTheQubit:

then its okie to say ths miss thingy is more than beauty grin

Where was she when Agbani was crowned? grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by obaaderemi: 3:01pm On Apr 09, 2019
mtisTheQubit:

then its okie to say ths miss thingy is more than beauty grin
C'mon! grin You know forgiveness was referring to the Little Indian girl.Didn't you notice the lips?
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 3:02pm On Apr 09, 2019
obaaderemi:
Of course the Nigerian is more beautiful. Are you suffering from glaucoma? cheesy

Mtis,my son, in what way have i been a racist?
am sorry but that naija look is not beauty but that just me...
anyway indians are people so stop being a freaky racist
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by obaaderemi: 3:03pm On Apr 09, 2019
PetroDollax:

[s]small sense like this you mudder fuggerz dont have. I dont blame you at all. even your president is an illiterate, cattle rearer. what do you mea by I guess Ghana has a better economy than ....funny and stvpid mumus grin only a fool suffering from generator fumes inhalation talks like this grin grin grin you are drunk from inhaling excessive generator fumes, walahi grin grin grin stupid logic grin grin because south africa and turkey are on the list means it is something to celebrate grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin no wonder stealing of women pants is the new game in your sh1thole[/s] grin
[s][/s]
You are allowing nairaland to mess with your sanity. grin

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by forgiveness: 3:03pm On Apr 09, 2019
obaaderemi:
A jobless iguana who has no purpose in life other than to be on nairaland every waking hour of her life is not worth replying.

Chaiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii! Take am easy on am oooo. grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 3:03pm On Apr 09, 2019
obaaderemi:
C'mon! grin You know forgiveness was referring to the Little Indian girl.Didn't you notice the lips?
re read my post oba..i said sarah doesnt have that big lip an nose thing..its a naija thing you know grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by PetroDollax: 3:04pm On Apr 09, 2019
fool grin if the indices say ghana is better than norway, why not? i didnt make the list. or was the list made by a Ghanaian? grin grin grin you are very stvpid grin grin grin grin grin grin
[s]
forgiveness:

Norway is also on the list. Is Ghana better than Norway? Clown
[/s]

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by forgiveness: 3:04pm On Apr 09, 2019
obaaderemi:

Hahahaha! Help me tell am. grin

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by obaaderemi: 3:05pm On Apr 09, 2019
mtisTheQubit:

am sorry but that naija look is not beauty but that just me...
anyway indians are people so stop being a freaky racist
Then you need to get a doctor to take a look at your eyes.

Of course, Indians are people. And you are a little Indian. grin Any problem with that? Or you think they are beneath you?
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by forgiveness: 3:05pm On Apr 09, 2019
PetroDollax:
fool grin if the indices say ghana is better than norway, why not? i didnt make the list. or was the list made by a Ghanaian? grin grin grin you are very stvpid grin grin grin grin grin grin
[s][/s]

Oga! Ghana was inconsequential hence the exclusion from the committee of nations. EOD. grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 3:06pm On Apr 09, 2019
forgiveness:

Hahahaha! Help me tell am. grin
forgiveness ya miss world thingy aint beautiful ....you can lie all ya want...
sarah Hassan below

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by PetroDollax: 3:06pm On Apr 09, 2019
99 percent of nigerians are mad, confirmed grin grin grin grin grin so sad grin

[s]
obaaderemi:
You are allowing nairaland to mess with your sanity.
[/s]

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by obaaderemi: 3:06pm On Apr 09, 2019
mtisTheQubit:

re read my post oba..i said sarah doesnt have that big lip an nose thing..its a naija thing you know grin
Sarah who? We don't know her,Sorry. cheesy
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by PetroDollax: 3:08pm On Apr 09, 2019
i am fine, as long as Ghana is not the world capital for poverty grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
forgiveness:

Oga! Ghana was inconsequential hence the exclusion from the committee of nations. EOD. grin

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 3:08pm On Apr 09, 2019
obaaderemi:
Then you need to get a doctor to take a look at your eyes.

Of course, Indians are people. And you are a little Indian. grin Any problem with that? Or you think they are beneath you?
stop calling people little ths an that..what if i called you little afonje grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (4231) (4232) (4233) (4234) (4235) (4236) (4237) ... (9933)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.