Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,251 members, 7,880,931 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 09:30 AM

Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) - Foreign Affairs (4240) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) (6326785 Views)

Am I The Only One Whos Tired Of This Kenya Is Ahead Thread / Femi Adesina: "I Don't Lie, No Matter What"; Nigerians React / Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (4237) (4238) (4239) (4240) (4241) (4242) (4243) ... (9933) (Go Down)

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 10:26pm On Apr 09, 2019
Kazikazi:
You are very stupid! Do u think the world back goes into every corner of your starving nation to gather data?

FYI,the world bank gets data from governments! That's why in hunger index,you were seen doing well,but suddenly people of Turkana,Baringo etc started to die from starvation! Do u know why?
Because you provided false information to international organizations! You cheated. Jubilee government cooked the data.

You're now crying you pained fool,world bank and the treasury have their own different published reports and different economic trajectories! Who ranked Kenya a lower middle income country? Was it not the world bank?
These rankings are done by different international agencies,not world bank alone!
You're always stupidly obsessed with these hunger issues like as if there's no hunger in your stupid lazy country!
No matter how you'll subtle like a bloody fool on an ICU due to heart attack,Kenya is a developing country,middle income country,has the most advanced financial services in SSA etc.
We just beat you by far despite our natural drought in the northern parts.
Continue crying cause it's none of my bloody business!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Kazikazi: 10:27pm On Apr 09, 2019
gallivant:

Why can't you just post Tanzanian girls without Involving us? We already know we are the air you breathe! grin
I didn't want to post them! But when I saw what u posted with spots in the knees, then I said let me show him what is in Tanzanias homes
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by jaycent(m): 10:28pm On Apr 09, 2019
XhosaNostra:

South African singer.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aRnYn9BhG8M
The video is dope? And I also love the beat. Is she a up coming artise!
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by tylann: 10:30pm On Apr 09, 2019
Kazikazi:
Do u think they speak Arabic? All our girls speak sweet Swahili! Hahahahaha..

And don't forget..
When they speak,their voice will sound as if they use a nose to speak! Very romantic.soft hands.no smell in the mouth like your smoking kibera ladies.Hohohohoho

Even Kenyan Arabs speak Swahili what is the big deal about it donkey
I see your time has come to Bray
Why are you always obsessed with kibera do you want to go and live kibera ! It is very safe you will not worry about xenophobic attacks like now
I know you are worried about your jiko and donkey business
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by jaycent(m): 10:31pm On Apr 09, 2019
tylann:

Can she twerk it on the d*ck cool
Man T.man what's your point grin

Do you want her to twerk on your d*ck grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by tylann: 10:33pm On Apr 09, 2019
chrisagyei:
grin then your strong statement was right afterall.People like me wouldn't have agreed with you also because Tottenham are fond of losing out when all odds are in their favour thus its trophyless era.They play very well buh disappoints hugely when needed to win crucial games so I thought it was just one of those games buh I guess you're right.Their new stadium counted and thus couldn't afford to lose.

Yes they sometimes disappoint
But i did believe Tottenham would win
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by tylann: 10:36pm On Apr 09, 2019
Kazikazi:
I didn't want to post them! But when I saw what u posted with spots in the knees, then I said let me show him what is in Tanzanias homes

Yet your celebrities date your girls FCK them dump them and then run to Kenya to marry our Kenyan girls
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by tylann: 10:39pm On Apr 09, 2019
jaycent:
Man T.man what's your point grin

Do you want her to twerk on your d*ck grin

Iam just nostalgic about somethings i miss at tylann's place cool

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by forgiveness: 10:40pm On Apr 09, 2019
gallivant:

I see, you follow Male pageants on Google. Understood! wink

Common sense will tell you the topic debated was about the look of both male and female of both countries and that the best and acceptable way to determine who looks better was to look for recognised competitions that both countries took part in and see how both fair. That's common sense. grin grin cheesy
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Kazikazi: 10:40pm On Apr 09, 2019
tylann:

Yet your celebrities date your girls FCK them dump them and then run to Kenya to marry our Kenyan girls
They want to sell music in Kenya!
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by jaycent(m): 10:41pm On Apr 09, 2019
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Kazikazi: 10:45pm On Apr 09, 2019
tylann:

Jubilee has never been accused of cooking date
Your govt has been warned several times about cooking data
Kenyans who were facing hunger issues have received aid along time ago
We are not Tanzania where ccm hides such news you think we don't know you lost 200 children at once to hunger or how magufuli refuses to give food aid to your citizens
All information given to international organizations is always verified that is why Tanzania govt is always accused of cooking data
Have you ever heard Kenyan govt accused of cooking data
No one will accuse Kenyan government for cooking data.I don't accuse them either.

But your accuser is those poor Turkanas who died from starvation!
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by tylann: 10:46pm On Apr 09, 2019
Kazikazi:
They want to sell music in Kenya!
So before they are married Kenyan girls they music was not selling in Kenya
Ugandan Rwandan Nigerian south African music sells in Kenya without them marrying our girls
But every prominent Tanzanian wants to marry a Kenyan lady why
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by jaycent(m): 10:46pm On Apr 09, 2019
tylann:

Iam just nostalgic about somethings i miss at tylann's place cool
Lol you can still get those stuff anywhere you're bro cool
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by jaycent(m): 10:47pm On Apr 09, 2019
obaaderemi:
I agree. Suffering and smiling is a slow berserk. grin The Kerosinedollax man is a full blown madman. Like Clifford Orji. grin
LMAO grin

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by jaycent(m): 10:50pm On Apr 09, 2019
theenchanter:
lol.... u no well. grin

But on a serious note, 50cent too no well o....... twas recently I realised that "candy shop" is an erotic song o.

I remember when I used to sing d song for sec school then, I sabi d song n rap 100% but I no decode d meaning. cheesy
grin You just dey sing dey rap wetin you no know grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by tylann: 10:50pm On Apr 09, 2019
Kazikazi:
No one will accuse Kenyan government for cooking data.I don't accuse them either.

But your accuser is those poor Turkanas who died from starvation!

Stop being a blockhead
World bank has warned Tanzanian govt several times against cooking data
Why haven't they warned Kenyan govt
Drought is a natural calamity the Kenyan govt responded by sending relief food
When the same hunger strikes Tanzania magufuli refuses to send food aid to tanzanians and anyone reporting hunger issues in Tanzania is arrested never to be seen again
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by theenchanter: 10:51pm On Apr 09, 2019
jaycent:
grin You just dey sing dey rap wetin you no know grin
aswear. I thought d song was all about candies and lollipops. grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by tylann: 10:53pm On Apr 09, 2019
jaycent:
Lol you can still get those stuff anywhere you're bro cool

No never iam at mum tylann's place and she won't entertain such
I can only do that when iam at tylann's place cool

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by jaycent(m): 10:54pm On Apr 09, 2019
mtisTheQubit:

not bad but tell her to drop the wig grin

sarah again.. grin
Forget about the wigs dude! grin

More grin

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by jaycent(m): 10:56pm On Apr 09, 2019
theenchanter:
aswear. I thought d song was all about candies and lollipops. grin
Hahahaha nawaoo grin

But the song makes sense abi grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by gallivant: 10:58pm On Apr 09, 2019
Kazikazi:

You need to stop stalking Kenyans online and get a life. undecided
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by jaycent(m): 11:00pm On Apr 09, 2019
tylann:

No never iam at mum tylann's place and he won't entertain such
I can only do that when iam at tylann's place cool
You can also go to a private place, you know what I mean! cool
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Kazikazi: 11:02pm On Apr 09, 2019
Yobeezy:

Kenya is always giving the fool sleepless nights,he can't do without displaying his hatred towards Kenya!
You are a starving nation,What you need currently if food aid. Stop talking go and receive your food rations
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Kazikazi: 11:04pm On Apr 09, 2019
gallivant:

You need to stop stalking Kenyans online and get a life. undecided
Pwa pwaaaa Pwaaaa

Do u think I got no life?
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by jaycent(m): 11:05pm On Apr 09, 2019
forgiveness:

Hehehe! God don deliver me from mmanya. grin
Puahahahaha so wetin you con dey take?Oya take fayrouz because you no go talk something wey sweet me and I no go find you something wey you like. grin

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by jaycent(m): 11:06pm On Apr 09, 2019
chrisagyei:
[s]look at this GayCunt dude grin,seriously this monkey you just posted upon all the camera high megapixels and studio editing with a bucket of make ups and bleaching creams,she is still ugly and fat.Look at her cheeks.Is she a plus size fake model.Is this your most beautiful goat sorry girl in Nigeria or Minna grin[/s]
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 11:08pm On Apr 09, 2019
Kazikazi:
You are a starving nation,What you need currently if food aid. Stop talking go and receive your food rations

Senseless content! Upgrade your stupidity further for more madness like this.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by gallivant: 11:09pm On Apr 09, 2019
forgiveness:

Common sense will tell you the topic debated was about the look of both male and female of both countries and that the best and acceptable way to determine who looks better was to look for recognised competitions that both countries took part in and see how both fair. That's common sense. grin grin cheesy

Personally I don't mind forgiveness, continue with your topic of debate. I was just alarmed because this is strictly Obaboons territory. grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by jaycent(m): 11:17pm On Apr 09, 2019
Destiny grin

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by gallivant: 11:19pm On Apr 09, 2019
jaycent:
Destiny grin

How about NO!
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by forgiveness: 11:20pm On Apr 09, 2019
jaycent:
Puahahahaha so wetin you con dey take?Oya take fayrouz because you no go talk something wey sweet me and I no go find you something wey you like. grin

Hehehe! Holy spirit don take over. cheesy grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (4237) (4238) (4239) (4240) (4241) (4242) (4243) ... (9933)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.