Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,233 members, 7,887,643 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 11:50 AM

Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) - Foreign Affairs (4309) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) (6336447 Views)

Am I The Only One Whos Tired Of This Kenya Is Ahead Thread / Femi Adesina: "I Don't Lie, No Matter What"; Nigerians React / Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (4306) (4307) (4308) (4309) (4310) (4311) (4312) ... (9933) (Go Down)

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by tylann: 9:22am On Apr 23, 2019
NairobiWalker:

Tell him to name you one human development index that Nigeria beats Kenya. Just one. He can ask for help from Kumamoto.

The guy is always ranting nonsense
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Fidha254(m): 9:24am On Apr 23, 2019
mtisTheQubit:

We hosted IAAF World U18 Championships last year and we gonna host IAAF World U20 Championships year 2020
And we've just won the African U20 championship this year so we on a roll.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by tylann: 9:25am On Apr 23, 2019
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by kikuyu1(m): 9:40am On Apr 23, 2019
obaaderemi:
You mean your empty hotel rooms? You see,you are not very smart.Tourists are snubbing your country for other countries in the region and you don't seem to know.
https://www.theeastafrican.co.ke/business/Kenyan-hotel-rooms-to-stay-empty-/2560-2727574-jx7seb/index.html

Nigga,May 2015-HALLO!? You don't have near the infrastructure to support the tourist numbers you insist on faking! Yankari and the beloved Obudu cattle ranch are nowhere near world class!
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by popizaino(m): 9:44am On Apr 23, 2019
vaxx2:
Great, that got you. I am not a troll, i will have brought out your quote that is if not collapsed where you told me your dad is a driver and ply thru Accra to lagos.

You further says, you are from osun state and also was brought up in the north, then, you were trying to suggest similarities exist between both of us. Infact you told me you have been to Abidjan and You were asking me where do i know there.

You may denied the obvious true anyway, but i don't easily forget.

Is that all?
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by forgiveness: 10:08am On Apr 23, 2019
NairobiWalker:

Tell him to name you one human development index that Nigeria beats Kenya. Just one. He can ask for help from Kumamoto.

Can you see the one? cool

Nigeria beat Kenya in GNI

3 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by forgiveness: 10:10am On Apr 23, 2019
kikuyu1:

Nigga,May 2015-HALLO!? You don't have near the infrastructure to support the tourist numbers you insist on faking! Yankari and the beloved Obudu cattle ranch are nowhere near world class!

Nigeria still beats Kenya in tourism. EOD

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by theenchanter: 10:14am On Apr 23, 2019
kikuyu1:

do u have d infrastructures to support ur tourist numbers, if yes... state them.

Enough of ur ramblings.

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by popizaino(m): 10:29am On Apr 23, 2019
chrisagyei:
very funny,you see you don't know anything about Ghana,Akwapems and Ashantis are all from the same ethnic group known as the Akans and migrated from the same area in the same group,they. all settled in bono in the Brong Ahafo region buh later got separated and some moved to other parts of the country.All Akans speak the same language,culture,food,dressing,and ashantis are the natives in Koforidua in the Eastern region capital.They are also Ashantis with the Akyeams and Akwapems being their cousins.That's why Akans are about 47% of Ghana and Twi is the most spoken language cos Akans are everwhere.

Guy let just end it here.I'm already getting tired of the numerous meaningless mentions filled with lies.you can continue to peddle your lies as you wish but I'm glad most Nigerians here knows one or two things about Ghana and happenings in Ghana aren't far fetched from an average Nigeria so am less worried.

Make I return back to my guest mode
cheesy

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Kazikazi: 10:58am On Apr 23, 2019
Kunduchi beach,Dar es salaam
Tanzania

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Kazikazi: 11:01am On Apr 23, 2019
Kigamboni,dar es salaam
Tanzania

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Kazikazi: 11:04am On Apr 23, 2019
Dar es salaam,Tanzania

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by tylann: 11:17am On Apr 23, 2019
Kazikazi:
Kunduchi beach,Dar es salaam
Tanzania

Show us dodoma your capital city cool.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Stevoh18: 11:44am On Apr 23, 2019
https://l.?u=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.businessdailyafrica.com%2Fdatahub%2FKenya-nets-Sh35bn-in-tech-start-up-funding--outpaces-SA--Nigeria%2F3815418-5083844-11asclk%2Findex.html&h=AT1bunR5HJpQl2cvjM-LqB1NL_7a-X8luxSh-Avtt4EnP6JPbI4Yct5CN5CDt1hlk-HWarCUU-7f8Th00neQbZQ20kNGxBaZjwXox1I9Fm_OnSaH413uQ8Ft7zgi4dASs86i1kTJ3g

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Kazikazi: 12:04pm On Apr 23, 2019
tylann:

Show us dodoma your capital city cool.
Dodoma is not yet a capital. We are in transition. For now, just get more pain from those Dar pics!

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Kazikazi: 12:19pm On Apr 23, 2019
Kilimanjaro mountain
Tanzania's highest peak
Africa's highest
The world's tallest free standing mountain
UNESCO'S heritage site
Africa's most attractive tourist destination
A mountain is surrounded by Kilimanjaro national park
Managed by Tanzania national parks Authority (Tanapa)

1 Share

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 12:22pm On Apr 23, 2019
tylann:

The guy is always ranting nonsense

Yes I have one development index when Nigerians beat Kenyans in queuing up for petrol. Right now in Nigeria people are suffering on the petrol is it is unbelievable. First-hand report from the frontlines of Nigerian petrol queues See video below

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uYbipiMJlVo

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Kazikazi: 12:33pm On Apr 23, 2019
Tanzania has more than 100 islands!

https://sw.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Orodha-ya-visiwa-vya-Tanzania

Cc. Tayser mahri and Turkana fellows

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by PetroDollax: 12:45pm On Apr 23, 2019
Oh la la! Nigerians and suffering are like 5 n 6 grin this is supposed to be Africa’s largest oil producer grin always disgracing themselves grin

sufferNsmiling:

Yes I have one development index when Nigerians beat Kenyans in queuing up for petrol. Right now in Nigeria people are suffering on the petrol is it is unbelievable. First-hand report from the frontlines of Nigerian petrol queues See video below

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by NairobiWalker(m): 12:58pm On Apr 23, 2019
sufferNsmiling:

Embarrassing for an oil producing country.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by theenchanter: 1:04pm On Apr 23, 2019
sufferNsmiling:

lol, there's no fuel shortage in Nigeria.... that news has been refuted by NNPC.

fuel shortage n fuel subsidy aren't d same.... come up with better story.

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by theenchanter: 1:06pm On Apr 23, 2019
PetroDollax:
Oh la la! Nigerians and suffering are like 5 n 6 grin this is supposed to be Africa’s largest oil producer grin always disgracing themselves grin
NairobiWalker:

Embarrassing for an oil producing country.
of course, zombies like u will swallow anything thrown to u.

3 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by vaxx2: 1:06pm On Apr 23, 2019
popizaino:

Guy let just end it here.I'm already getting tired of the numerous meaningless mentions filled with lies.you can continue to peddle your lies as you wish but I'm glad most Nigerians here knows one or two things about Ghana and happenings in Ghana aren't far fetched from an average Nigeria so am less worried.

Make I return back to my guest mode
cheesy
You can't come here and form james bond. We will trash that your 2/2 experience in Ghana.Chrisagyei is educating you about his country and you wanted to claim you know better. You should humble yourself or better still craw back to your guest mode if you don't want to receive more punch lines.

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by vaxx2: 1:08pm On Apr 23, 2019
popizaino:

Is that all?
You indirectly denied it in the begining, not until i further expose you.

Abeg , i know get your time.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by tylann: 1:19pm On Apr 23, 2019
Kazikazi:
Dodoma is not yet a capital. We are in transition. For now, just get more pain from those Dar pics!

No stop your lies dodoma is your capital city

OK continue reposting dar pics
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by tylann: 1:21pm On Apr 23, 2019
theenchanter:
lol, there's no fuel shortage in Nigeria.... that news has been refuted by NNPC.

fuel shortage n fuel subsidy aren't d same.... come up with better story.

Why do you have fuel subsidy
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by theenchanter: 1:23pm On Apr 23, 2019
tylann:

Why do you have fuel subsidy

do u know what subsidy means?

Not teasing.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by obaaderemi: 1:24pm On Apr 23, 2019
kikuyu1:

Oga,you know next to nothing about the tourist trade. It goes beyond number of brand hotels in a particular country. Do you want to tell me all tourists in your country stay in only the 68 branded hotels you have? How do you accommodate millions in just 68 hotels?
Get out of my face and take it up with those who came up with the report.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by tylann: 1:46pm On Apr 23, 2019
theenchanter:
do u know what subsidy means?

Not teasing.

Yes i know
I can't ask if i don't know
Why do you need it
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by 68816419: 1:50pm On Apr 23, 2019
Lagos New Developments
Pics1 nd 2- The New 10 lanes Murtala Mohammed International Airport Road revolutionized grin grin grin
Pic3- OSHODI TRANSPORT INTERCHANGE to be commissioned

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by chrisagyei: 1:51pm On Apr 23, 2019
vaxx2:
You can't come here and form james bond. We will trach that your 2/2 experience in Ghana.Chrisagyei is educating you about his country and you wanted to claim you know better. You should humble yourself or better still craw back to your guest mode if you don't want to receive more punch lines.

the poor dude has been stalking almost all our conversations and comments here from the word "go",prepared his attacks and ready to pounce on us and I mean we Ghanaians description of the progressive society and nation tryna expose our country as all been false and a mirage.This is not the first time Nigerians grow restless when they see fellow Nigerians and Ghanaians praising the progress of Ghana.They feel the itch to trash these positive descriptions. buh I can relate where this is coming from.After the infamous Ghana Must Go in the 80s,Ghanaians did leave their country with very few of them who had even naturalized as Nigerians remained.Ghana never had any personal relationship with Nigeria since then except mutual respect. and ECOWAS conferences bringing us together.They realized the Ghana they once chased out is quite comfortable on it's own now,signing big deals,mining big time,massive infrastructural projects been commissioned regularly,huge development,hugely eradicating of poverty and the icing on the cake was oil findings in 2007 there about although it was an ant deal that's 200,000 barrels per day compared to Nigeria's 2.5 million barrels a day.Nigerians here mostly want to hold Ghanaians by the neck and demand that we state that our country is not that paradise some fellow Nigerians are trumpeting to their fellow Nigerians.Now Nigerians are in Ghana in millions.We don't hardly complain buh our people sometimes feel extra vigilance around them just for personal reasons.Buh Ghanaians diss Ghana more than anyone does.Go to Facebook,Twitter,Ghanaweb,etc.We are United buh we are the first to say we are suffering even when positive news keep flowing in.Even when Obama announced his coming to Ghana,we still insulted our leaders and perceived suffering on such post.Over here.You don't tell someone what to say.Our motto is freedom and justice.If these Nigerians want to see Ghanaians dissing Ghana they should visit these Ghanaian media sites Citi cm,Ghanaweb,Joy FM 99.7,UTV news etc comments section on Facebook and witness Ghanaians saying our shortfalls and dissing our country so that they see that we'are not arrogants.Buh I plead with them to remain quiet and just read Ghanaians insulting Ghana.If you are a Nigerian and you dare join in the conversation I can't guarantee you anything cos they will all turn and come together to abuse you.

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by obaaderemi: 1:51pm On Apr 23, 2019
Just30:
[s][/s] You are Ranting too much

Tullow cannot flare gas because theyve been banned from doing so by Law.
So why are you still buying gas from Nigeria? You are either flaring your gas or you lack the technology to produce LNG.grin Something Nigeria has been exporting since 1989.Don't worry,Ghana will always buy from Nigeria. Your economy must continue to depend on Nigeria.
Just30:

mPharma does not need to manufacture drugs
this is the 21st century, they just need to go on their crazy acquisitions.
mpharma is too small to acquire any pharmaceutical firm in Nigeria. It can do that in Kenya and elsewhere but not in Nigeria. Our pharmaceutical industry swallows yours up five times. You are not a threat but we are a threat to you as we have always been. grin
Just30:

the FACTS state otherwise
your country has always sort leadership from Ghana because ya are leaderless and have been so for quite some time.
Nigeria provides leadership for the rest of West Africa. We restored democracy in Sierra Leone, Liberia, Sao Time and Senegal. Ghana is small fish in West Africa. Our shadow is vast.

Just30:

Anytime you decide not to supply, Your nation gets billed 10 million dollars or so because it goes against the contract.
The only person that have the right to turn off the flow is us because we owned the pipeline. grin grin
When you don't pay we turn off your supply. The only thing you do is cry. grin
Just30:

when more gas become available to us by next year and we cant readily utilise it, we will cut off our Vasals
Benin and Togo from your supply.
You have to keep buying from us.You lack the technology to produce LNG. It is cheaper to buy from Nigeria. We are smarter than you. That's why we were able to rope you into the West African pipeline project. grin When we complete the Dangote refinery next year,your only refinery will become redundant. grin
Imagine living in the shadow of a country you love to hate. grin

4 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (4306) (4307) (4308) (4309) (4310) (4311) (4312) ... (9933)

Viewing this topic: 6 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.