Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,170,437 members, 7,878,130 topics. Date: Tuesday, 02 July 2024 at 12:28 PM

Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) - Foreign Affairs (4337) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) (6322018 Views)

Am I The Only One Whos Tired Of This Kenya Is Ahead Thread / Femi Adesina: "I Don't Lie, No Matter What"; Nigerians React / Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (4334) (4335) (4336) (4337) (4338) (4339) (4340) ... (9933) (Go Down)

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by AskiaHarem(m): 9:16pm On May 01, 2019
gallivant:

We call them Nigerian repellents. cool

That's one way to escape total domination. If you can't beat'e kick them out

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by vaxx2: 9:16pm On May 01, 2019
AskiaHarem:

You know what they say
idiot,Your diplomatic citizen's are aware.

Aren't you from Somalia? grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by jaycent(m): 9:16pm On May 01, 2019
tylann:

When there is repair and maintenance
Or when wild animals disrupt the electricity

Apart from that our electricity is 24/7
Your electricity is not 24/7 t.man! Stop lying. Remember I have Kenya friends too. And they're crying of electricity cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by jaycent(m): 9:17pm On May 01, 2019
tylann:

Better quality of life for Kenyans
How? grin grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Kazikazi: 9:17pm On May 01, 2019
NairobiWalker:

You got your first footbridge in 2015 Kumamoto and you only have like 3 or 4 of them in Dar. We've been having footbridges since 1960s. Do you think we can discuss footbridges with you? grin
So this is one of your many footbridges?

Hohohohoho..

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by vaxx2: 9:18pm On May 01, 2019
jaycent:
Oga see ooo shocked
Jacent, your post only validate just30 evidence

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by NairobiWalker(m): 9:19pm On May 01, 2019
Kazikazi:
Hohohohoho..
How much is 2M Kenyan shillings in useless Tanzanian shillings Mr. Kumamoto? grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by samorobo: 9:20pm On May 01, 2019
NairobiWalker:

Not just an 1890 building but an 1890 building that was built by the white man. It was probably where his great grand father was sodomized by the white man or maybe where his great grandmother was raped by a white man. cheesy cheesy cheesy Interestingly, in the same post he talks about white people owning buildings in Kenya and Ghana. cheesy cheesy cheesy

You are a big fool for attacking his family

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by NairobiWalker(m): 9:22pm On May 01, 2019
samorobo:

You are a big fool for attacking his family

Why are Nigerians such cry babies? grin Let me make you cry too - your mother is a hoe.grin

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by samorobo: 9:22pm On May 01, 2019
tylann:

Which jealousy is there anything to be jealous about Nigeria grin
Bigger in what poverty or what cool

Boy kiss my ass .if we have the highest amount of people living in poverty then you should also know we have the highest amount of people living out of poverty in africa and they dominate everything africa both positively and significantly
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by tylann: 9:23pm On May 01, 2019
jaycent:
Would you call this police shocked

Do you have police in your country grin grin

Anti riot police to be particular
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by samorobo: 9:25pm On May 01, 2019
NairobiWalker:

Why are Nigerians such cry babies? grin Let me make you cry too - your mother is a hoe.grin

Big fool let me start by warning and saying to your stupid ugly ass that obtained a cheap and suscribed to a cheap data services THAT YOU DON'T WANT TO GO DOWN THAT ROAD WITH ME.you had better stick to the subject dimwit

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by tylann: 9:26pm On May 01, 2019
jaycent:
Your electricity is not 24/7 t.man! Stop lying. Remember I have Kenya friends too. And they're crying of electricity cheesy cheesy

Ooh your Facebook friends
Where are they crying
Our electricity is 24/7
If you don't believe take a flight to Kenya and experience 24/7 electricity

I havent had a blackout since last year November
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by samorobo: 9:27pm On May 01, 2019
Johncables402:

Continue deceiving yourself cheesy

Those ARE POKOT who drink fro rain boots grin grin :Dgoing by Kazikazi teaching. Damn it I am a quick atudy grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by samorobo: 9:29pm On May 01, 2019
obaaderemi:
Trump of Ghanaaaaaaa! grin grin See the hair like footmat.

Well,what do you expect from a country where the president calls himself the Buhari of Ghana?

Lol oba you something else grin grin

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by tylann: 9:30pm On May 01, 2019
jaycent:
How? grin grin

Kenyans live better life than nigerians cool
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Kazikazi: 9:31pm On May 01, 2019
NairobiWalker:

How much is 2M Kenyan shillings in useless Tanzanian shillings Mr. Kumamoto? grin
You used 8.4m ksh for that Kenyan "modern" footbridge!
But anyway,let's start discussing about how you designed that 21st century Kenyan modern footbridge! Hohohohoho. Now I believe you have superb architects.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by NairobiWalker(m): 9:33pm On May 01, 2019
Kazikazi:
You used 8.4m ksh for that Kenyan "modern" footbridge!
But anyway,let's start discussing about how you designed that 21st century Kenyan modern footbridge! Hohohohoho. Now I believe you have superb architects.

You first need to understand how much KES 2M is in Tsh. first buddy. grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by AskiaHarem(m): 9:34pm On May 01, 2019
Kazikazi:

Hohohohoho..

Kenyans looking...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by NairobiWalker(m): 9:35pm On May 01, 2019
samorobo:

Big fool let me start by warning and saying to your stupid ugly ass that obtained a cheap and suscribed to a cheap data services THAT YOU DON'T WANT TO GO DOWN THAT ROAD WITH ME.you had better stick to the subject dimwit

You fvcked your ugly sister because she couldn't get a bf and you couldn't get a gf. grin

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by AskiaHarem(m): 9:35pm On May 01, 2019
vaxx2:
idiot,Your diplomatic citizen's are aware.

Aren't you from Somalia? grin

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by vaxx2: 9:39pm On May 01, 2019
AskiaHarem:

Only idiot throw meme up and down cyber space .You're causing cyber pollution.

Somalia burger
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by gallivant: 9:40pm On May 01, 2019
AskiaHarem:

That's one way to escape total domination. If you can't beat'e kick them out

No, they literally beat the sense into Nigerians with batons then kick them out.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by gallivant: 9:42pm On May 01, 2019
jaycent:
How? grin grin

Easy, the concept of generators is non existent in a functioning society.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by gallivant: 9:44pm On May 01, 2019
samorobo:

You want a tissue, son of Ambode?
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Kazikazi: 9:44pm On May 01, 2019
NairobiWalker:

So,should we not discuss about these Kenya's modern bridges?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by gallivant: 9:45pm On May 01, 2019
samorobo:

Those ARE POKOT who drink fro rain boots grin grin :Dgoing by Kazikazi teaching. Damn it I am a quick atudy grin

Apparently not very quick with spelling.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by samorobo: 9:45pm On May 01, 2019
Kazikazi:
Kenyans knows nothing.Look at this bridge which they spent over 6m ksh to construct!

They call it a footbridge in kenya

They are a disgrace. Let them stop disgracing east Africa and africa as a whole by using straws and tooth picks to constrict a damn footbridge. Pathetic grin grin grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by gallivant: 9:46pm On May 01, 2019
Kazikazi:
So,should we not discuss about these Kenya's modern bridges?

Let's discuss %ildos. What was the inspiration to venture into such untraditional prospects? grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by gallivant: 9:48pm On May 01, 2019
NairobiWalker:

grin grin

You can force a donkey to a river, you can't force it to drink.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by vaxx2: 9:49pm On May 01, 2019
Liverpool dissapoint me....... .. cool cool : cool
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by samorobo: 9:53pm On May 01, 2019
NairobiWalker:

You fvcked your ugly sister because she couldn't get a bf and you couldn't get a gf. grin

Tell that to your bitch ass mother that whored you into this world simply by spreading her leg like wifi for just $1 so all can connect
Worry about looking for one of those random lunatic that rode their way into that pit meant for apes so you can atleast have a useless filth to call a father

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (4334) (4335) (4336) (4337) (4338) (4339) (4340) ... (9933)

Viewing this topic: 25 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.