Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,170,380 members, 7,877,966 topics. Date: Tuesday, 02 July 2024 at 10:22 AM

Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) - Foreign Affairs (4352) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) (6321608 Views)

Am I The Only One Whos Tired Of This Kenya Is Ahead Thread / Femi Adesina: "I Don't Lie, No Matter What"; Nigerians React / Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (4349) (4350) (4351) (4352) (4353) (4354) (4355) ... (9933) (Go Down)

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by gallivant: 4:03pm On May 03, 2019
samorobo:
c

I am glad I lifted a tiny ounce of timidity in you, even though it might be termed insignificant but it still something. The little effort we put into helping others makes the world a better place grin grin grin grin

Instead of building underwater stadiums, you should be investing in electricity production to make Nigeria a better place. Don't confuse common sense with timidity son of Ambode.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by gallivant: 4:07pm On May 03, 2019
jaycent:
Even the Ghana place looks like where they're rearing cow grin grin and you call that middle class. Do you know how middle looks like grin grin grin

That won't still change the fact that Lagos is more beautiful than Accra. And it will always rank ahead of Accra tongue tongue grin grin grin

We all watched both videos gaycunt, one was pleasing to the eye the other wasn't. You want to take a guess which one wasn't? grin

5 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Just30: 4:13pm On May 03, 2019
jaycent:
Come back and quote me when Accra is Rank ahead of Abuja grin grin grin
Abuja is not a match for Accra for it to even rank anywhere above Accra

Only delusional minds will even mention Abuja when Accra is being talked about
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Just30: 4:18pm On May 03, 2019
jaycent:
Him don shift goal post again grin grin

Come back and quote me when Accra is rank ahead of Lagos EOD? grin grin grin

Have you reduce the poverty in your country grin grin
Why do you think Ghana poverty is only 2 million

Lagos is a one huge village with 24 million people in it

how will it ever be better than Accra when most of Nigeria's poor people live in Lagos alone?

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by obaaderemi: 4:32pm On May 03, 2019
vaxx2:
[s]Good, you agree you are the king of idiots. .....obaawonidiots.

You learn well when i question your stupidity. I read your repulsive explanation as usual . So you mean the 1890 building can be frame for 2019 discussion even when it lacks historical explanation that depict the present. Interesting .

So obaawonidiot as you are proudly call, what is your purpose of comparing 1890 building with NOTHING meaningful to present 2019? Is it part of your usual stupid manner?

I will be awaiting your explanation...[/s]

Tchwww. grin Show us what your fore fathers built in the 1890s.Or were they living in caves? Look at the Water House again and cry.

Da Rocha's 1894 Lagos residence: tongue

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by vaxx2: 4:36pm On May 03, 2019
obaaderemi:
[s]Tchwww. grin Show us what your fore fathers built in the 1890s.Or were they living in caves? Look at the Water House again and cry.

Da Rocha's 1894 Lagos residence: tongue[/s]
slow-poke that wasn't the question i ask you. ""Obaawonidiot""

Anyway , the building you posted does it belong to your ancestors?
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by obaaderemi: 4:48pm On May 03, 2019
samorobo:

Screwer hell no grin grin. JAYCENT is this that useless guy that gave you that ridiculous name GAYCUNT. You know he has now ventured into calling oba and my demur self a gay . A true evidence that the bloody bastard is gay. Allow me add to the existing brutality grin grin grin grin
Of course the Kiberawalker is gay.He came out in the past to admit his status.

samorobo:

It obviously that you are a gay that is why you hide under that umbrella of a blood red baboon ass.
cheesy Is it not always funny when he posts his own arse here? It always reflects badly on him. grin

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by obaaderemi: 4:52pm On May 03, 2019
vaxx2:

Anyway , the building you posted does it belong your ancestors?
If it doesn't I wouldn't be posting it,you dwarf Ghanaian local goat. grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by vaxx2: 4:53pm On May 03, 2019
obaaderemi:
If [s]it doesn't I wouldn't be posting it,you dwarf Ghanaian local goat.[/s] grin
haaaaaaaa.... angry grin grin grin.... obaawonidiot( king of idiots) is in pain.....
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by obaaderemi: 4:58pm On May 03, 2019
vaxx2:
haaaaaaaa.... angry grin grin grin.... obaawonidiot( king of idiots) is in pain.....

Everyone can see you are the one in pain. The frowning emoticon you posted proves it. tongue

Meanwhile, show us something like The Water House in Ghana. Lailai,it no fit happen.

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by obaaderemi: 5:01pm On May 03, 2019
popizaino:

Don't mind that fool, it's way more than 3. Off my head I can remember access bank, first bank and can also point to their branches in Accra.
Jus30 is an empty barrel. grin If Nigerians pull their businesses out of Ghana, the Ghanaian economy would not survive it.I think that's why their government is helpless about the case of some Nigerians in Ghana.

3 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by vaxx2: 5:04pm On May 03, 2019
obaaderemi:
[s]Everyone can see you are the one in pain. The frowning emoticon you posted proves it. tongue

Meanwhile, show us something like The Water House in Ghana. Lailai,it no fit happen.[/s]
You are yet to substantiate it with better evidence that the building belongs to your ancestor. Typing it is not enough.

Post your ancestor picture and document showing you have anything related to the owner in your ancestral line.

I have not seen you before, but you can't be better than your real brother......

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Just30: 5:44pm On May 03, 2019
obaaderemi:
Everyone can see you are the one in pain. The frowning emoticon you posted proves it. tongue

Meanwhile, show us something like The Water House in Ghana. Lailai,it no fit happen.
Go and read the British manuscripts on Architecture in Gold Coast before they arrived
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Just30: 5:49pm On May 03, 2019
obaaderemi:
Jus30 is an empty barrel. grin If Nigerians pull their businesses out of Ghana, the Ghanaian economy would not survive it.I think that's why their government is helpless about the case of some Nigerians in Ghana.
the council of state have already taken a decision on Nigerians in Ghana.

You wont be pulling out your petty trading, we will be driving you and your petty trading away from Ghana in a legitimate way.

All Nigerians in Ghana who hold a residence permit will not be able to renew their residence permit upon expiry (special exemptions go to students and Nigerians with prove of employment)
All Nigerians without a residence permit and have exhausted their 90 days stay in Ghana will be deported.

The Ghanaian economy will sore to even more greater heights
grin grin grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by blackboys: 5:51pm On May 03, 2019
Just30:

See the poverty in Lagos when you are landing grin grin grin

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mFPJmtDtI1c

see the riches of the middle class Ghanaian when landing in Accra

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5ojSfLRWL90
God what the hell is this...okay thats mind blowing.sad n stupid at the same time
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by blackboys: 5:56pm On May 03, 2019
blackboys:
God what the hell is this...okay thats mind blowing.sad n stupid at the same time
nigeria as a country should consider suicide.dirt everywhere i look
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Just30: 6:08pm On May 03, 2019
obaaderemi:
Tchwww. grin Show us what your fore fathers built in the 1890s.Or were they living in caves? Look at the Water House again and cry.

Da Rocha's 1894 Lagos residence: tongue
in 1800 all the homes in Kumase were two stories

“The townhouses of Kumase had upstairs toilets in 1817.This city in the 1800s is documented in drawings and photographs. Promenades and public squares, cosmopolitan lives, exquisite architecture and everywhere spotless and ordered, a wealth of architecture, history, prosperity and extremely modern living” – PD Lawton, AfricanAgenda.net

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Just30: 6:24pm On May 03, 2019
blackboys:
exactly

it is stupid for that much people to be that poor in the 21st century after 60 years of independence

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by obaaderemi: 7:20pm On May 03, 2019
Just30:
in 1800 all the homes in Kumase were two stories

“The townhouses of Kumase had upstairs toilets in 1817.This city in the 1800s is documented in drawings and photographs. Promenades and public squares, cosmopolitan lives, exquisite architecture and everywhere spotless and ordered, a wealth of architecture, history, prosperity and extremely modern living” – PD Lawton, AfricanAgenda.net
Show us then. grin Like I have shown you the ones in Lagos. grin

3 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by obaaderemi: 7:25pm On May 03, 2019
Just30:
the council of state have already taken a decision on Nigerians in Ghana.

You wont be pulling out your petty trading, we will be driving you and your petty trading away from Ghana in a legitimate way.

All Nigerians in Ghana who hold a residence permit will not be able to renew their residence permit upon expiry (special exemptions go to students and Nigerians with prove of employment)
All Nigerians without a residence permit and have exhausted their 90 days stay in Ghana will be deported.

The Ghanaian economy will sore to even more greater heights
grin grin grin
Your president who calls himself the buhari of Ghana says otherwise. grin
Ghana's economy will suffer if Nigerians pull out their investments.

And of course, the Ghanaian economy would be sore like you rightly said, my son. grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by obaaderemi: 7:29pm On May 03, 2019
vaxx2:
[s]You are yet to substantiate it with better evidence that the building belongs to your ancestor. Typing it is not enough.

Post your ancestor picture and document showing you have anything related to the owner in your ancestral line.

I have not seen you before, but you can't be better than your real brother[/s]......
See pain. grin
All these rants can't save you. Show me something like this 19th century building in Ghana and please not the Portuguese slave camp. tongue

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by vaxx2: 7:33pm On May 03, 2019
obaaderemi post=78079399[s:
]See pain. grin
All these rants can't save you. Show me something like this 19th century building in Ghana and please not the Portuguese slave camp. tongue[/s]
obaawonidiot. You are yet to answer my question. grin

How true it is that the building belongs to your ancestor? Substantiate your claim with evidence.

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by obaaderemi: 7:36pm On May 03, 2019
vaxx2:
obaawonidiot. You are yet to answer my question. grin

How true it is that the building belongs to your ancestor? Substantiate your claim with evidence.
Go and hang yourself if it pains you,Ghanaian dwarf goat. grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by vaxx2: 7:39pm On May 03, 2019
obaaderemi:
Go and hang yourself if it pains you,Ghanaian dwarf goat. grin
Lol... : grin Your agony obaawonidiot (king of idiot).

Isn't that you below in the gym house?.... grin grin grin grin grin

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by vaxx2: 7:48pm On May 03, 2019
56 Ghanaian and Kenyan students obtain scholarships to USA and Canadian universities

The students attribute their success to the assistance they received from AFEX test prep

Each year, high school graduates from Ghana and Kenya prove their worth for scholarships and competence in the SATs (Scholastic Aptitude Test), a required entrance exam to apply to schools, especially in the USA and Canada. For these students, it is a time to compete on the global scale and indeed each year’s SAT results have proven that some of these high school students attain scores that are in the top 5% in the world. The continuous excellence among these bright minds certainly provides room in Stanford, MIT, Caltech, Harvard, Amherst, Williams, UPenn, and many other excellent academic communities.

In the 2018-2019 admission year, 56 Ghanaian and Kenyan students from various public and private high schools such as Christian High International (Ghana), Wesley Girls (Ghana), Brookhouse (Kenya), Strathmore (Kenya) and several others were admitted to some of the top universities such as Yale, Princeton, MIT, Caltech, NYU, Columbia, Cornell, Smith College, Stanford, University of British Columbia among others on generous scholarships worth not less than $30,000 each year.

These students attribute their success to the assistance they received from AFEX Test Prep (an educational consulting company and test preparation centers in Kenya and Ghana). Such SAT preparation programs assist lots of students to go through the rather unfamiliar test with ease and come out with stellar results. The AFEX program, for example, in 2018, coached 11 of the students to obtain a perfect score in the Math section of the test. The program also produced one of the best scores in the Verbal section of 780 out of 800 that is part of the top 1% in the world.

With Africa set to be the most youthful continent in the world by 2030, this growing trend of our students securing the chance to world class education and exposure to different cultures from all over the world is a refreshing development for the future of the continent. It is the hope that these students will become the revolutionaries and the pioneers of the new and better Africa we expect to see in future. More importantly, this cohort of students will come back to the continent as skilled, transformative, and innovative leaders to help build Africa.

Source: AFEX

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by obaaderemi: 8:15pm On May 03, 2019
Just30:
Go and read the British manuscripts on Architecture in Gold Coast before they arrived
The Kingdom of Benin is enough to blow away anything precolonial Ghana has to offer. grin
Show us Ashanti court life before the British came or your people were not smart enough to document their own stories in art. grin

Oba of Benin on horseback 16th Century Bronze Work.

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Just30: 8:21pm On May 03, 2019
obaaderemi:
Your president who calls himself the buhari of Ghana says otherwise. grin
Ghana's economy will suffer if Nigerians pull out their investments.

And of course, the Ghanaian economy would be sore like you rightly said, my son. grin
grin grin grin

Get ready for another wave of Nigerians being sent back to Nigeria
A mass deportation order will be issued soon

we've been deporting you in batches of 200 every month
last month own was 500.

grin grin grin grin and the Ghanaian economy is doing great

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by obaaderemi: 8:25pm On May 03, 2019
Just30:
grin grin grin

Get ready for another wave of Nigerians being sent back to Nigeria
A mass deportation order will be issued soon

we've been deporting you in batches of 200 every month
last month own was 500.

grin grin grin grin and the Ghanaian economy is doing great
That's the best you can do? grin Those are our bad eggs.Every country has a fair share of them.And those ones will find their way back to Ghana.We'll make it hot for them.

Meanwhile, you dare not joke with the Nigerians who control your economy. grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by obaaderemi: 8:29pm On May 03, 2019
vaxx2:
Lol... : grin Your agony obaawonidiot (king of idiot).

Isn't that you below in the gym house?.... grin grin grin grin grin
You've been beaten again, Ghanaian goat. tongue You're now busy posting silly pictures of Ben Grimm.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by vaxx2: 8:31pm On May 03, 2019
obaaderemi:
[s]You've been beaten again, Ghanaian goat. tongue You're now busy posting silly pictures of Ben Grimm.[[/s]
So you deny it obaawonidiot. Can you be bettet than that? grin grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Just30: 8:33pm On May 03, 2019
obaaderemi:
Show us then. grin Like I have shown you the ones in Lagos. grin
Ussher Fort Museum
Vanderpuije Family house
Aban Kesie”within the Manhyia Palace constructed in 1810
Freeman Memorial chapel
Methodist Church James town
Accra central post

since you like googling
go look for them
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by obaaderemi: 8:34pm On May 03, 2019
vaxx2:
So you deny it obaawonidiot. Can you be bettet than that? grin grin
You've started again with your nonsense at the bolded. grin
You better relax before you die over nothing.

3 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (4349) (4350) (4351) (4352) (4353) (4354) (4355) ... (9933)

Viewing this topic: 37 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.