Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,170,262 members, 7,877,657 topics. Date: Tuesday, 02 July 2024 at 12:28 AM

Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) - Foreign Affairs (4360) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) (6320632 Views)

Am I The Only One Whos Tired Of This Kenya Is Ahead Thread / Femi Adesina: "I Don't Lie, No Matter What"; Nigerians React / Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (4357) (4358) (4359) (4360) (4361) (4362) (4363) ... (9933) (Go Down)

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by NairobiWalker(m): 6:25pm On May 04, 2019
obaaderemi:
When an empty barrel has nothing to say it cries. grin Your only two cities were built by the British and the Arabs.Yes or no?
If you could post anything from the 19th century built by your people, you would have done so since like I have done. grin I am sure your only option is to post your red hot bum like you always enjoy doing. grin

Our major city was a small town of less than 300,000 people when the British left, it is now a metropolis of 7M people. What do you think Obaboon? Did the British build it? grin grin grin

Meanwhile, the only buildings worth mentioning in Lagos were built in colonial times by the whites. grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by jaycent(m): 6:38pm On May 04, 2019
chrisagyei:
[s]hahaha,Charlie,adey beg don't go and kill yourself oo,why,what did I say to make this poverty capital citizen Ipob flat head GayCunt dude to be soo mad grin,I touched some raw nerves I suppose,hahaha Charlie am too wicked.Stupid boy from a failed and cursed country,next time quote me again and you will go mad again[/s]
Trash? You're too weak to handle me, boy? grin grin grin grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by jaycent(m): 6:44pm On May 04, 2019
obaaderemi:
I watched the last video but I stopped watching when that local Ekuke dog crossed the street. Accra is shitty. But what is wrong with us in Africa?
Puahahahaha imagine their capital grin grin

See how everywhere is polluted rough grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by jaycent(m): 6:46pm On May 04, 2019
obaaderemi:
Remember when out of desperation the Ghanaians posted me some black and white ugly pictures. grin
Hahahaha this Oba no go kill me with laugh ooo grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by chrisagyei: 6:47pm On May 04, 2019
jaycent:
Trash? You're too weak to handle me, boy? grin grin grin grin
this stupid Niger GayCunt boy just called me a boy,hahaha,take a freaking look at yourself in a mirror if only you have one,idiot,am far better than your entire generation,just look at your miserable self and reflect upon your miserable life

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by jaycent(m): 6:49pm On May 04, 2019
Just30:
you keep posting that small village

filled with poor people
E don pain am oo shocked shocked grin grin

So this one is Dubai. Filled with rich people grin grin grin even the Ekuke dog is rich too grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by jaycent(m): 6:53pm On May 04, 2019
chrisagyei:
this stupid Niger GayCunt boy just called me a boy,hahaha,take a freaking look at yourself in a mirror if only you have one,idiot,am far better than your entire generation,just look at your miserable self and reflect upon your miserable life
I said it puahahahaha grin grin grin grin he can't bear the heat anymore grin grin

I guess you need more of my picture? Lemme post again so that you can use it and masturbate this night grin grin grin foolish gay idiot grin grin grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by chrisagyei: 7:06pm On May 04, 2019
jaycent:
I said it puahahahaha grin grin grin grin he can't bear the heat anymore grin grin

I guess you need more of my picture? Lemme post again so that you can use it and masturbate this night grin grin grin foolish gay idiot grin grin grin
hahaha,don't you look miserable.Look at this FOOL talking about GH with your flat head ? Idiot GayCunt,take this one too,fool and drink some soup,you look extremely poor

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by theenchanter: 7:18pm On May 04, 2019
kikuyu1:

Prove me wrong by finding a source if you can.
why should I find u a source if u still can't calculate 5% of 1m? undecided

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by jaycent(m): 7:28pm On May 04, 2019
chrisagyei:
hahaha,don't you look miserable.Look at this FOOL talking about GH with your flat head ? Idiot GayCunt,take this one too,fool and drink some soup,you look extremely poor
E don pain am again puahahahaha grin grin grin is that all you got shocked shocked I'm better than your useless life? Even my watch will feed you for 5 good months tongue tongue tongue grin grin grin

Post another one again. Useless frustrated gay grin grin grin grin

I won't stoppe so low to post your ugly picture here? I will keep hurting you so that you will keep continue posting more pictures tongue tongue grin cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by NairobiWalker(m): 7:29pm On May 04, 2019
chrisagyei:

cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 7:58pm On May 04, 2019
jaycent:
E don pain am again puahahahaha grin grin grin is that all you got shocked shocked I'm better than your useless life? Even my watch will feed you for 5 good months tongue tongue tongue grin grin grin

I won't stoppe so low to post your ugly picture here? I will keep hurting you so that you will keep continue posting more pictures tongue tongue grin cheesy cheesy
Ok jaycent thats not you...may be your sister..i can see nail polish somewhere... grin grin

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by jaycent(m): 8:03pm On May 04, 2019
mtisTheQubit:

Ok jaycent thats not you...may be your sister..i can see nail polish somewhere... grin grin
Hahahaha that's me Mtis the fvcking Qubit grin grin

So this one is confusing you because Chrisgay is posting my old pictures! grin grin grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 8:04pm On May 04, 2019
Somewhere in naija.. grin

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by jaycent(m): 8:06pm On May 04, 2019
mtisTheQubit:
Somewhere in naija.. grin
Don't start what you can't finish son grin grin

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 8:08pm On May 04, 2019
jaycent:
Don't start what you can't finish son grin grin
Ok.. grin so how is your sista then.the one with the watch cheesy

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by chrisagyei: 8:08pm On May 04, 2019
NairobiWalker:

cheesy cheesy cheesy
hahaha,I didn't know he was such a gay and girl who could be teased to the extent that he's now showing me a Chinese made watch,grin.He's currently in one one the most poorest state in the country which is known as the poverty capital of the world so you can imagine the level of extreme poverty in the poorest northern region of the world poorest country,now that's called double wahala(problem)and he looks soo skinny and miserable and sick,hmmm,poor chap,#prayforGayCunt grin

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by jaycent(m): 8:15pm On May 04, 2019
mtisTheQubit:

Ok.. grin so how is your sista then.the one with the watch cheesy
Lol that's not my sister? I live on my own? grin grin you can see the watch on my hand grin

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 8:15pm On May 04, 2019
jaycent:
Hahahaha that's me Mtis the fvcking Qubit grin grin

So this one is confusing you because Chrisgay is posting my old pictures! grin grin grin

serious i see a nail polish somewhere...maybe its my eyes.. grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by chrisagyei: 8:16pm On May 04, 2019
jaycent:

hahaha,seriously,are you that petty,a Chinese made watch,well,am LeBron James,bite me grin and sell that "Chinese watch"you claim to own and being proud of,lolgrin and buy yourself some hot soup and gari,you will really need it,trust me,you look sick and miserable grin,you can thank me later,GayCunt,loozzz

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 8:16pm On May 04, 2019
jaycent:
Lol that's not my sister? I live on my own? grin grin you can see the watch on my hand grin
Ok then.. grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by jaycent(m): 8:17pm On May 04, 2019
mtisTheQubit:

serious i see a nail polish somewhere...maybe its my eyes.. grin
It may be your eyes because there's nothing like nail polish? That's my headset grin grin grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by NairobiWalker(m): 8:24pm On May 04, 2019
chrisagyei:
hahaha,I didn't know he was such a gay and girl who could be teased to the extent that he's now showing me a Chinese made watch,grin.He's currently in one one the most poorest state in the country which is known as the poverty capital of the world so you can imagine the level of extreme poverty in the poorest northern region of the world poorest country,now that's called double wahala(problem)and he looks soo skinny and miserable and sick,hmmm,poor chap,#prayforGayCunt grin

#prayforGayCunt. He's too childish - sharing a stupid watch here and expecting an applause? cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by jaycent(m): 8:28pm On May 04, 2019
chrisagyei:
hahaha,seriously,are you that petty,a Chinese made watch,well,am LeBron James,bite me grin and sell that "Chinese watch"you claim to own and being proud of,lolgrin and buy yourself some hot soup and gari,you will really need it,trust me,you look sick and miserable grin,you can thank me later,GayCunt,loozzz
The things I eat everyday, you cannot eat it for 1 good year? Show me your house and your pictures if you're better than me? But if you did not show me. Then you're useless for life? grin grin grin grin

Now tell me what's bad in that picture? grin grin grin

I have beating you back and front you can't hold the heat anymore you started posting my old pictures grin grin grin grin

To show how pained you're? I told you. You can't stand me or handle me. Because you're too small to handle grin grin

Can you buy the watch? That watch will buy 10 of your clothes and trousers and change will remain grin grin grin

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by jaycent(m): 8:31pm On May 04, 2019
NairobiWalker:

#prayforGayCunt. He's too childish - sharing a stupid watch here and expecting an applause? cheesy cheesy cheesy
Of course yes? If he can afford it grin grin only a whack nigga hides his profile grin grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by chrisagyei: 8:40pm On May 04, 2019
jaycent:
The things I eat everyday, you cannot eat it for 1 good years? Show me your house and your pictures if you're better than me? But if you did not show me. Then you're useless for life? grin grin grin grin

Now tell me what's bad in that picture? grin grin grin

I have beating you back and front you can't hold the heat anymore you started posting my old pictures grin grin grin grin

To show how pained you're? I told you. You can't stand me or handle me. Because you're too small to handle grin grin

Can you buy the watch? That watch will buy 10 of your clothes and trousers and change will remain grin grin grin
hahaha,you just shot yourself dead boy,this is a faceless forum so you do not expect people showing you their houses,you were caught on Facebook with these miserable pics of yours with you agreeing that you look miserable and sick because they are old pics,so tell me,how old are you now and what's the difference between a picture you posted in 2019 showing a 10 year challenge and the other miserable picture I just lured you to post cos your poor Niger gay azz have been exposed and now you are posting me a Chinese watch,how stupid can you be,a watch,hahaha,your azz have been poor since God knows when,you have a flat head of course since you are an Ipob youth in a Hausa Fulani village and your whole generation is poor,tell me which year was this GayCunt grin

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by chrisagyei: 8:49pm On May 04, 2019
NairobiWalker:

hahaha,he's a poor,sick,miserable idiot.Am going to tease his poor azz till he logs out,just look at this miserable thing in 2019.In 2006,whilst I was making my first jackpot deal,here lies,GayCunt,may his gay azz rest in pieces and fast forward to 2019,his miserable face keeps getting worse and he's now posting a Chinese watch which is his only cherished property,he really needs prayers grin

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by jaycent(m): 9:01pm On May 04, 2019
chrisagyei:
hahaha,you just shot yourself dead boy,this is a faceless forum so you do not expect people showing you their houses,you were caught on Facebook with these miserable pics of yours with you agreeing that you look miserable and sick because they are old pics,so tell me,how old are you now and what's the difference between a picture you posted in 2019 showing a 10 year challenge and the other miserable picture I just lured you to post cos your poor Niger gay azz have been exposed and now you are posting me a Chinese watch,how stupid can you be,a watch,hahaha,your azz have been poor since God knows when,you have a flat head of course since you are an Ipob youth in a Hausa Fulani village and your whole generation is poor,tell me which year was this GayCunt grin
Okay now lemme put this to you as someone who doesn't have common sense? People are posting Their pics on Nairaland. It doesn't mean if you're in a faceless forum or not? If you know you're better you would have show us yourself? Xhosa show us her pictures are you better than her? grin grin grin grin

I'm the last born in my family and I live on my own that shows I'm better than your present and past future grin grin grin grin and who told you that I'm from Minna. As am typing right now am in my hometown working and feeding myself. Unlike you that lives in your poor family house hoping for you father to put food on the table for you hungry poor idiot to eat grin grin grin grin grin

What's bad in that picture you're posting? You're embarrassing yourself thinking you're embarrassing me? cheesy cheesy your childishness is increasing every day because a grown up person won't be posting someone pictures on a social media or arguing unnecessary argument with someone? Find something doing in your poor life, the person you are mocking is much more better than your generation grin grin grin

Since I was born, I have never in my life experience poverty? grin grin grin Lemme show you example of my big brother again? I think he may be your mate according to your statement. But look at him? You can never find him on this kind of platform arguing with some useless people like you? grin grin grin grin he only mind his business. I'm using as a example? He will feed your poor family for the rest of your life and create jobs for grin grin grin

You called me skinny? That's my nature? What will you call Wizkhalifa, Snoop Dogg, Wizkid, Tekno and Phyno? With their money they still look skinny because that's their nature grin grin grin

And let me put this straight to your skull? If you think posting my pictures will make me not to beef you or mock you here on this thread or forum then you lie a big fat lie? grin grin grin because I will keep whopping your gay ass till you Leave this forum grin grin grin

You're pained because I exposed your shitthol country filled with Criminals, scammers, ritualist and Kidnappers like you in front of the world hahahaha grin grin grin I'm happy for exposing your gutter country? And I will not stop until this thread is closed down grin grin grin grin

You never see anything? Na small you see? Foolish gay idiot grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Kazikazi: 9:08pm On May 04, 2019
jaycent:

Hahaha..
Man, don't be cruel. We have people starving all over in Kenya but you didn't donate anything? Pliz,sell that swiss made and send your donation ASAP to save poor Kenyans! I beg u

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by chrisagyei: 9:10pm On May 04, 2019
jaycent:
Okay now lemme put this to you as someone who doesn't have common sense? People are posting Their pics on Nairaland. It doesn't mean if you're in a faceless forum or not? If you know you're better you would have show us yourself? Xhosa show us her pictures are you better than her? grin grin grin grin

I'm the last born in my family and I live on my own that shows I'm better than your present and past future grin grin grin grin and who told you that I'm from Minna. As am typing right now am in my hometown working and feeding myself. Unlike you that lives in your poor family house hoping for you father to put food on the table for you hungry poor idiot to eat grin grin grin grin grin

What's bad in that picture you're posting? You're embarrassing yourself thinking you're embarrassing me? cheesy cheesy your childishness is increasing every day because a grown up person won't be posting someone pictures on a social media or arguing unnecessary argument with someone? Find something doing in your poor life, the person you are mocking is much more better than your generation grin grin grin

Since I was born, I have never in my life experience poverty? grin grin grin Lemme show you example of my big brother again? I think he may be your mate according to your statement. But look at him? You can never find him on this kind of platform arguing with some useless people like you? grin grin grin grin he only mind his business. I'm using as a example? He will feed your poor family for the rest of your life and create jobs for grin grin grin

You called me skinny? That's my nature? What will you call Wizkhalifa, Snoop Dogg, Wizkid, Tekno and Phyno? With their money they still look skinny because that's their nature grin grin grin

And let me put this straight to your skull? If you think posting my pictures will make me not to beef you or mock you here on this thread or forum then you lie a big fat lie? grin grin grin because I will keep whopping your gay ass till you Leave this forum grin grin grin

You're pained because I exposed your shitthol country filled with Criminals, scammers, ritualist and Kidnappers like you in front of the world hahahaha grin grin grin I'm happy for exposing your gutter country? And I will not stop until this thread is closed down grin grin grin grin

You never see anything? Na small you see? Foolish gay idiot grin grin grin grin grin
hahaha,am loving your rants GayCunt,now show me where you take your bath,hahaha and tell me your useless father met with the useless lifeless Buhari,buh for the mean time,who the f**k is this and what year is this grin a. GayCunt b.GayCunt c. GayCunt,hahaha,keep ranting,am enjoying them honestly and show me your scammer brother grin

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 9:17pm On May 04, 2019
samorobo:

You better pray we don't shift tectonically closer to you grin grin grin

dont shift abeghy grin stay put
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 9:18pm On May 04, 2019
jaycent:

nigga why you sweating grin grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (4357) (4358) (4359) (4360) (4361) (4362) (4363) ... (9933)

Viewing this topic: 12 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.