Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,170,262 members, 7,877,656 topics. Date: Tuesday, 02 July 2024 at 12:26 AM

Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) - Foreign Affairs (4366) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) (6320607 Views)

Am I The Only One Whos Tired Of This Kenya Is Ahead Thread / Femi Adesina: "I Don't Lie, No Matter What"; Nigerians React / Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (4363) (4364) (4365) (4366) (4367) (4368) (4369) ... (9933) (Go Down)

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by vaxx2: 5:01pm On May 05, 2019
samorobo:

Ajegunle and what ever name you included have the following

1.at least 15 hours of electricity with generator to back up the rest

2. Access to free health care when you are using the public hospitals A.K.A GENERAL HOSPITAL

3. They don't need govt sponsored toilet cause each house is imbibed with it own toilet. For crying our loud this is the 21st century and I don't see how govt should be sponsoring our it's citizen will take a shiit.

Do know we still have DMT toilet which is placed along the road for quick ease when you are pressed
Your General hospital is not even free. Many Nigerian can't avoid it. In fadama. The dweller enjoy basic health care any Ghanaian citizens can enjoy. Not neccasrily national hospital. A slum dweler can even visit private hospital for free.

Ajegunle is one of the area in lagos with poor electricity system. 15 hours my foot.

It make sense for a slums to have public toilet to eradicate or limit open defication. Nigeria has one of the highest open defication in the world . A SENSIBLE GOVERNMENT MUST HAVE PUT IN PLACE A TEMPORAL REPLACEMENT FOR THIS.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by samorobo: 5:01pm On May 05, 2019
mtisTheQubit:

Question ,which city is that. Is it London or Newyork. ..that lagos

Google should help you answer that stupid question

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by tylann: 5:02pm On May 05, 2019
mtisTheQubit:

some people just wan to yap as usual...

He wants to compare that with makoko

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by PetroDollax: 5:04pm On May 05, 2019
Do nigerians eat dog? grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin fucke4duppedness dog meat is the main delicacy in places in the south east-akwa ibom and cross river. grin grin grin but because of poverty, eating dog meat is very widespread in nigeria todaygrin grin grin poverty n hunger grin grin grin
tylann:

grin

Wait a minute do Nigerians eat dogs
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 5:06pm On May 05, 2019
samorobo:

Google should help you answer that stupid question
trying to be smart eh..thats freaking lagos
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by samorobo: 5:07pm On May 05, 2019
vaxx2:
Your General hospital is not even free. Many Nigerian can't avoid it. In fadama. The dweller enjoy basic health care any Ghanaian citizens can enjoy. Not neccasrily national hospital. A slum dweler can even visit private hospital for free.

Ajegunle is one of the area in lagos with poor electricity system. 15 hours my foot.

It make sense for a slums to have public toilet to eradicate or limit open defication. Nigeria has one of the highest open defication in the world . A SENSIBLE GOVERNMENT MUST HAVE PUT IN PLACE A TEMPORAL REPLACEMENT FOR THIS.

Lies general hospital is free . You are only entitled to pay N500 for card and after that you are on your way to enjoy free medical care and you can always return with your card to enjoy more free health care.

You have been away from Nigeria for too long to know that ajegunle enjoys 15 hours of electricity with its generators as back up even though it's not a slum

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by tylann: 5:07pm On May 05, 2019
samorobo:

Don't try to be ashame of your population because they are living in slums they are humans you know. You are not more knowledge than those global source so please don't try to dispute it ,they are still your brothers you know

And for the record makoko is not for residential purpose because no one can live on floating shacks as you said and even if they are, you are still the undisputed slum capital of the world..thank you

Kibera has 170k people
Go and read more about kibera missing millions
Which global source NGOS trying to con the world with fake figures like they are currently coning the world in Uganda with fake refugee figures

Stop deceiving yourself those people live in makoko
For the record
Kibera has 24hr electricity
Good roads and water

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 5:08pm On May 05, 2019
tylann:

i aint comparing sh*t...lagos looks terrible..you cant separate the slum with the CBD....
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by samorobo: 5:09pm On May 05, 2019
tylann:

grin

Wait a minute do Nigerians eat dogs

Yes I have heard that some people eat dog and I don't see what is wrong there. For fvck sake all your life you have been eating chicken,beef and fish why not try other meat

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 5:11pm On May 05, 2019
tylann:

Kibera has 170k people
Go and read more about kibera missing millions
Which global source NGOS trying to con the world with fake figures like they are currently coning the world in Uganda with fake refugee figures

Stop deceiving yourself those people live in makoko
For the record
Kibera has 24hr electricity
Good roads and water
Kibera upgrade cool

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by jaycent(m): 5:14pm On May 05, 2019
samorobo:

Port harcourt os beautiful. Let accra just go the PH way
Accra and Port Harcourt can compete well grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 5:19pm On May 05, 2019
For folks who think kibeira is not changing look again...we removing the slumish one at a time..look .the old an the new cool

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by vaxx2: 5:21pm On May 05, 2019
samorobo:

Lies general hospital is free . You are only entitled to pay N500 for card and after that you are on your way to enjoy free medical care and you can always return with your card to enjoy more free health care.

You have been away from Nigeria for too long to know that ajegunle enjoys 15 hours of electricity with its generators as back up even though it's not a slum
You just lied. You will have to pay for medicine prescribed by the doctor. And emergency health care are very expensive. Even mother and child healthcare is expensive. What is free is consultation and the General hospital card is subjected to 1000 or 500 naira depending the state.

And to ajegunle, you lied once again. There is a report this year that they were recently cut off from the public grid alongside ikorodu.

NIGERIA delegate were in Ghana to understudy the healthcare system. The best in west africa.

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by jaycent(m): 5:25pm On May 05, 2019
PetroDollax:
Do nigerians eat dog? grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin fucke4duppedness dog meat is the main delicacy in places in the south east-akwa ibom and cross river. grin grin grin but because of poverty, eating dog meat is very widespread in nigeria todaygrin grin grin poverty n hunger grin grin grin
grin grin grin grin grin Oga godogodo how far? They said, don't throw stone in a glass house grin grin grin

Ghana also eat dog meat because of the poverty and hunger in your useless country grin grin grin

I guess you're also eating dogs meat, but yours is mad dogs meat. That's why you're barking and shouting like a mad dog on this thread grin grin grin

Oya take am joor grin grin grin

https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&url=https://fightdogmeat.com/2015/12/09/ghana-africa-dog-meat-delicacy/&ved=2ahUKEwjQwfPc5ITiAhUPalAKHVR6ApMQFjAGegQIAxAB&usg=AOvVaw1AXZ-hM7KhVjTW4-54DTxf

https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&url=https://fightdogmeat.com/category/ghana/&ved=2ahUKEwjQwfPc5ITiAhUPalAKHVR6ApMQFjAHegQIBhAB&usg=AOvVaw1Cvo_xi_6hrXv2p1n9yAHz

https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&url=https://face2faceafrica.com/article/5-dog-eating-african-communities-where-you-are-welcome-with-the-delicacy/3&ved=2ahUKEwjQwfPc5ITiAhUPalAKHVR6ApMQFjAIegQIBxAB&usg=AOvVaw3WuiTc9OQKQjsWadfV7cxr

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by jaycent(m): 5:27pm On May 05, 2019
samorobo:

Yes they are free to.Is nothing compared to OLD FADAMA ROAD IN ACCRA grin grin
grin grin grin Accra ehh grin grin grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 5:28pm On May 05, 2019
whats wrong with you people..i almost vomited...are you like Chinese or what...what do you see in a dog for pete's sake...go roast a goat not ths freaking things..
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by jaycent(m): 5:34pm On May 05, 2019
mtisTheQubit:

thats just tiny part of nairobi..but ya cant deny the slumish look of ths mega city.. grin
Yes I know? And that's why Nairobi has the highest slum in the world grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by samorobo: 5:35pm On May 05, 2019
vaxx2:
You just lied. You will have to pay for medicine prescribed by the doctor. And emergency health care are very expensive. Even mother and child healthcare is expensive. What is free is consultation and the General hospital card is subjected to 1000 or 500 naira depending the state.

And to ajegunle, you lied once again. There is a report this year that they were recently cut off from the public grid alongside ikorodu.

NIGERIA delegate were in Ghana to understudy the healthcare system. The best in west africa.

Drugs are sponsored by NGO'S and the card is N500

Like I said you have been away for too long to know that ajegunle has 15 hours electricity with generators as back ups..

If nigeria came to learn health in ghana it not bad according to what you have always preached. Well here is ghana coming to learn railway modernization in nigeria. Remember it's nor bad

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by samorobo: 5:36pm On May 05, 2019
jaycent:
grin grin grin grin grin Oga godogodo how far? They said, don't throw stone in a glass house grin grin grin

Ghana also eat dog meat because of the poverty and hunger in your useless country grin grin grin

I guess you're also eating dogs meat, but yours is mad dogs meat. That's why you're barking and shouting like a mad dog on this thread grin grin grin

Oya take am joor grin grin grin

https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&url=https://fightdogmeat.com/2015/12/09/ghana-africa-dog-meat-delicacy/&ved=2ahUKEwjQwfPc5ITiAhUPalAKHVR6ApMQFjAGegQIAxAB&usg=AOvVaw1AXZ-hM7KhVjTW4-54DTxf

https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&url=https://fightdogmeat.com/category/ghana/&ved=2ahUKEwjQwfPc5ITiAhUPalAKHVR6ApMQFjAHegQIBhAB&usg=AOvVaw1Cvo_xi_6hrXv2p1n9yAHz

https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&url=https://face2faceafrica.com/article/5-dog-eating-african-communities-where-you-are-welcome-with-the-delicacy/3&ved=2ahUKEwjQwfPc5ITiAhUPalAKHVR6ApMQFjAIegQIBxAB&usg=AOvVaw3WuiTc9OQKQjsWadfV7cxr

I don't know why they argue over stupid things. What is wrong if you eat a dog are those not meat. Ghana too also enjoys thar delicacy

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by jaycent(m): 5:37pm On May 05, 2019
tylann:

Makoko is not even a slum. Compared to the ones in Nairobi? Do you want me to post nairobi slums and see that makoko is still learning from nairobi grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by tylann: 5:37pm On May 05, 2019
samorobo:

Yes I have heard that some people eat dog and I don't see what is wrong there. For fvck sake all your life you have been eating chicken,beef and fish why not try other meat

It is totally normal to eat beef ,chicken , fish , pork , mutton , rabbit

But dogs snails frogs toads snakes monitor lizards snakes undecided
Are Nigerians related to the Chinese
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by samorobo: 5:37pm On May 05, 2019
mtisTheQubit:
whats wrong with you people..i almost vomited...are you like Chinese or what...what do you see in a dog for pete's sake...go roast a goat not ths freaking things..

I have not eaten dog before but I would prefer it to that your disgusting food you call IRIO

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by jaycent(m): 5:38pm On May 05, 2019
samorobo:

I don't know why they argue over stupid things. What is wrong if you eat a dog are those not meat. Ghana too also enjoys thar delicacy
Don't mind those useless people? They want to prove saint to the kenyans grin grin like I said before. They can only fool the Kenyans but not nigerians grin grin

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by jaycent(m): 5:39pm On May 05, 2019
tylann:

Not all nigerians eat all those things? Are all Kenyans drinking cow bloods grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by vaxx2: 5:40pm On May 05, 2019
samorobo:

Drugs are sponsored by NGO'S and the card is N500

Like I said you have been away for too long to know that ajegunle has 15 hours electricity with generators as back ups..

If nigeria came to learn health in ghana it not bad according to what you have always preached. Well here is ghana coming to learn railway modernization in nigeria. Remember it's nor bad
health care service delivery in Nigeria is a national disgrace. Lots of Articule online are validating this fact . Ghana has one of the best top notch health care delivery in Africa. This is a fact. Even Ghana doctors are well paid than their Nigeria counterpart.

Ajegunle electricity is a also disgrace. Punch report on it this year.

Stop shifting goal post. This is what obaawonidiot always do . Nigeria delegates have come to Ghana to learn many things. But we are focusing on health delivery first.

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by tylann: 5:40pm On May 05, 2019
samorobo:

You will be arrested in kenya if you are caught slaughtering and eating a dog
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by samorobo: 5:41pm On May 05, 2019
tylann:

You are not funny. I have never eaten ant of those thing and I don't think I have ever seen a nigeria eat that my entire life but I do know I have heard of eat. Chinese eats cockroach that is their culture and that is their delicacy I don't see anything wrong there even the pork you called normal I can never taste it but doesn't mean who ever taste it is bad
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by tylann: 5:43pm On May 05, 2019
jaycent:
Not all nigerians eat all those things? Are all Kenyans drinking cow bloods grin grin grin

I drink alot of cow blood
But never can i ever think of eating a dog
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by jaycent(m): 5:44pm On May 05, 2019
samorobo:

I have not eaten dog before but I would prefer it to that your disgusting food you call IRIO
I just saw the Irio on Google I nearly vomit tongue

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by tylann: 5:45pm On May 05, 2019
samorobo:

You are not funny. I have never eaten ant of those thing and I don't think I have ever seen a nigeria eat that my entire life but I do know I have heard of eat. Chinese eats cockroach that is their culture and that is their delicacy I don't see anything wrong there even the pork you called normal I can never taste it but doesn't mean who ever taste it is bad

I wasn't being funny
Your delicacies are strange and weird
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by jaycent(m): 5:45pm On May 05, 2019
tylann:

I drink alot of cow blood
But never can i ever think of eating a dog
I have never tested those things. But I will never drink a cow blood. God for bid bad thing embarassed embarassed

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by tylann: 5:47pm On May 05, 2019
jaycent:
I just saw the Irio on Google I nearly vomit tongue

Stop lying
Irio is just mashed potatoes corn peas
Nothing else
But a dog ........

(1) (2) (3) ... (4363) (4364) (4365) (4366) (4367) (4368) (4369) ... (9933)

Viewing this topic: 14 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.