Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,170,203 members, 7,877,481 topics. Date: Monday, 01 July 2024 at 07:28 PM

Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) - Foreign Affairs (4377) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) (6320041 Views)

Am I The Only One Whos Tired Of This Kenya Is Ahead Thread / Femi Adesina: "I Don't Lie, No Matter What"; Nigerians React / Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (4374) (4375) (4376) (4377) (4378) (4379) (4380) ... (9933) (Go Down)

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by samorobo: 10:32pm On May 05, 2019
Kazikazi:
Hehehehe..

So if I stop, are u planning to use him for horror movies roles? But anyway, it is a business opportunity for u!

That movie will barely sell a copy as most people will drop dead at the first site his ugliness. grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by jaycent(m): 10:34pm On May 05, 2019
Kazikazi:
Hehehehe..

So if I stop, are u planning to use him for horror movies roles? But anyway, it is a business opportunity for u!
Hahahaha cheesy cheesy
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by vaxx2: 10:34pm On May 05, 2019
jaycent:
This is top 10 biggest estates in Nigeria? 2019 sef.

https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&url=https://tukool.com/top-10-biggest-estates-in-nigeria/&ved=2ahUKEwiMgtPiqYXiAhXFZFAKHYCQCnkQFjAKegQIAhAB&usg=AOvVaw3PINTkFm9REYYo4wJ61eE6
You see why you don't need to be using blog as a measure of fact. I check the blog and i can't find brain amd harmers among the top 10. It is enough to show how poor the blog page was composed.

Again brain and harmers estate is the most leading estate in Nigeria.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by samorobo: 10:34pm On May 05, 2019
Just30:
grin grin grin grin
only a nigerian newspaper will write that stupidity

Go and read the same thing on ghanaweb. And ask yourself why vaxx did not argue about it, but even gave insightful teaching the day that post surfaced this thread
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Just30: 10:39pm On May 05, 2019
samorobo:

Go and read the same thing on ghanaweb. And ask yourself why vaxx did not argue about it, but even gave insightful teaching the day that post surfaced this thread
there is a reason why no one takes Nigerian journalist serious

they all dont have brains

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by jaycent(m): 10:40pm On May 05, 2019
vaxx2:
You see why you don't need to be using blog as a measure of fact. I check the blog and i cant find brain amd harmers among the top 10. It is is enough to show how poor the blog page was composed.

Again brain and harmers estate is the most leading estate in Nigeria.
I hear you? No be the estate be this.

3 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by vaxx2: 10:41pm On May 05, 2019
jaycent:
I hear you? No be the estate be this.
it is the leading estate in Nigeria as of now.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by jaycent(m): 10:46pm On May 05, 2019
vaxx2:
it is the leading estate in Nigeria as of now.
Well you may be right?
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by samorobo: 10:47pm On May 05, 2019
Just30:
there is a reason why no one takes Nigerian journalist serious

they all dont have brains

Including ghanaweb and MYJOYONLINE cause they both carried these same news

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by vaxx2: 10:53pm On May 05, 2019
jaycent:
Well you may be right?
lol.... it is what i know. They have the most BEAUTIFUL estates among the other estates in abuja branch and they have their biggest single estate in lagos which by far knock out abuja estate. 8 million naira annually For rent. That is three bedroom flat.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by jaycent(m): 11:02pm On May 05, 2019
vaxx2:
lol.... it is what i know. They have the most BEAUTIFUL estates among the other estates in abuja branch and they have their biggest single estate in lagos which by far knock out abuja estate. 8 million naira annually For rent. That is three bedroom flat.
But guy Abuja estates Na world class ooo. Just saying tho sad sad
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by popizaino(m): 11:58pm On May 05, 2019
This is kumasi the village Ghanaians told us was the garden city of west Africa grin grin.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Bw_oVtEDWTg

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by popizaino(m): 12:15am On May 06, 2019
Still on West African garden city cheesy grin cheesy kumasi

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PcXH57NlR5s

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by AskiaHarem(m): 2:03am On May 06, 2019
popizaino:
This is kumasi the village Ghanaians told us was the garden city of west Africa grin grin.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by jaycent(m): 2:09am On May 06, 2019
[quote author=AskiaHarem post=78139269][/quote] LWKMD grin grin grin grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by jaycent(m): 2:18am On May 06, 2019
popizaino:

LMAO grin grin I swear to God in heaven. I swear again! Even Minna is more beautiful than that disgusting place you show us grin

And these people has the guts to call Minna village? They have never been to that place before. Let them come, lemme take them to Lagos streets, London streets, Bosso estates etc.

The sides walk, The trees on the sides roads, the Brt etc. Truly These Ghanaians are really living in village grin grin grin grin

Kumashit is a confirm shitthol, a disgusting place to live grin grin grin

I tried to watch the New Dubai of Africa. This is what I saw cheesy cheesy grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by tylann: 5:09am On May 06, 2019
samorobo:

To answer your stupid question go and research on this then thank me later.

Nigeria lng train 7
Africa green airlines
Dangote refinery
Nigeria bua latest investment
Mambilla
IndoramA project.

When you are done with that maybe you will understand where our money has been going to . If you need more pls come back I am willing to supply you with refreshing list

Nonsense
Kenya has sgr
We have kenya airways
We have a refinery in Mombasa although we don't produce oil unlike you who produces oil and import oil products and still experiences oil shortages
Mambila is a hydro project for electricity
Kenya stopped investing in hydro projects
We invest in geothermal and wind power

In short Kenya is doing much better without natural resources than Nigeria is doing with natural resources

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by samorobo: 7:08am On May 06, 2019
tylann:

Nonsense
Kenya has sgr
We have kenya airways
We have a refinery in Mombasa although we don't produce oil unlike you who produces oil and import oil products and still experiences oil shortages

In short Kenya is doing much better without natural resources than Nigeria is doing with natural resources

This one is at the verge of running mad. Dumb kibera goat nigeria lng train 7 is a project aimed at putting nigeria alongside our other gas project at Number 2 in the world as global gas supplier and we would be kicking china or usa from that Number 2 spot .And guess what it is now been made a private sector so that when we record this success it will have effect on the life of it citizen and not corrupt leaders. With that project nigeria cam control gas price globally to our favour and that alone can make nigeria so powerful . It has nothing to do with that your stupid most expensive project in your history connecting nairobi to mombassa as though those are the only places in kenya and even after completion it citizens will be matching into NEOCOLONIALISM. .pathetic

I said africa green airlines you are mentioning your national carrier. I am sure you didn't read about it. That project is a private investment and it is aimed at controlling the aviation sector across africa alongside our national carrier
And according to BBC and other global source it has made the highest order of aircraft in the history of africa and to an extent in the world.

Yes our mambilla ia an hydroelectric project that has been termed the highest investment ever made into the power sector in the history of this continent.

You have the gut to called that thing that would barely produce 1,000 barrel of refined oil a refinery. Nonsense our four spoilt refinery that we are revamping would produce more refined oil than the entire west africa and east africa oil producing nations. With dangote refinery and our existing four alongside the new saudi arabia refinery that is under construction it will place nigeria among top three largest and biggest exporters of oil and with that we can control global oil price to our favour. According to the Ghanaian president we will help africa sloppy economy and ensure oil price stability for africa oil producing nations to result to prosperity.

When you reply me again I would gladly give you heavy latest investment in nigeria by our local investors these year. Also remember to read about indoramA and nigeria bua at your free time..
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by jaycent(m): 7:20am On May 06, 2019
tylann:

Nonsense
Kenya has sgr
We have kenya airways

T.man Kenya is not doing any better than Nigeria,See you? NIGERIA is doing much much better than Kenya? That's why foreign visitors is coming to Nigeria every blessed day? You don't really know what you're saying!
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Stevoh18: 7:26am On May 06, 2019
samorobo:

This one is at the verge of running mad. Dumb kibera goat nigeria lng train 7 is a project aimed at putting nigeria alongside our other gas project at Number 2 in the world as global gas supplier and we would be kicking china or usa from that Number 2 spot .And guess what it is now been made a private sector so that when we record this success it will have effect on the life of it citizen and not corrupt leaders. With that project nigeria cam control gas price globally to our favour and that alone can make nigeria so powerful . It has nothing to do with that your stupid most expensive project in your history connecting nairobi to mombassa as though those are the only places in kenya and even after completion it citizens will be matching into NEOCOLONIALISM. .pathetic

I said africa green airlines you are mentioning your national carrier. I am sure you didn't read about it. That project is a private investment and it is aimed at controlling the aviation sector across africa alongside our national carrier
And according to BBC and other global source it has made the highest order of aircraft in the history of africa and to an extent in the world.

Yes our mambilla ia an hydroelectric project that has been termed the highest investment ever made into the power sector in the history of this continent.

You have the gut to called that thing that would barely produce 1,000 barrel of refined oil a refinery. Nonsense our four spoilt refinery that we are revamping would produce more refined oil than the entire west africa and east africa oil producing nations. With dangote refinery and our existing four alongside the new saudi arabia refinery that is under construction it will place nigeria among top three largest and biggest exporters of oil and with that we can control global oil price to our favour. According to the Ghanaian president we will help africa sloppy economy and ensure oil price stability for africa oil producing nations to result to prosperity.

When you reply me again I would gladly give you heavy latest investment in nigeria by our local investors these year. Also remember to read about indoramA and nigeria bua at your free time..

So everything in Nigeria is "we will build, we're planning to build, after we build..." What Tylann showed you is existing on the ground, not plans and dreams.

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by tylann: 8:00am On May 06, 2019
jaycent:
T.man Kenya is not doing any better than Nigeria,See you? NIGERIA is doing much much better than Kenya? That's why foreign visitors is coming to Nigeria every blessed day? You don't really know what you're saying!

Do Nigerians enjoy 24hour electricity
Do Nigerians enjoy affordable Healthcare
Do Nigerians enjoy security killings occur daily in Nigeria

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by theenchanter: 8:01am On May 06, 2019
vaxx2:
You see why you don't need to be using blog as a measure of fact. I check the blog and i can't find brain amd harmers among the top 10. It is enough to show how poor the blog page was composed.

Again brain and harmers estate is the most leading estate in Nigeria
what manner of man are u exactly? Just tell me, so I can know how to handle ur stupidity properly.

Is brain and hammer an estate? undecided why not stick to matter concerning Ghana and leave Nigeria out of ur ignorance? Brain and hammer is only an estate developer and not an estate.

The largest estate in Nigeria is in abuja and it's called gwarimpa, it was built in d early 90s. It's d largest in Nigeria, West africa and Africa. They're now building d third phase.

Nothing like brain and hammer estate in lagos.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by tylann: 8:05am On May 06, 2019
samorobo:

So until you have them on the ground
There is nothing you can tell me
Kenya has all that on the ground
We are talking about the present not the Future
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by vaxx2: 8:14am On May 06, 2019
theenchanter:
[s]what manner of man are u exactly? Just tell me, so I can know how to handle ur stupidity properly.

Is brain and hammer an estate? undecided why not stick to matter concerning Ghana and leave Nigeria out of ur ignorance? Brain and hammer is only an estate developer and not an estate.

The largest estate in Nigeria is in abuja and it's called gwarimpa, it was built in d early 90s. It's d largest in Nigeria, West africa and Africa. They're now building d third phase.

Nothing like brain and hammer estate in lagos[/s].
fools stop blowing my mention like your life depends on it. And showing foolishness alongside. What manner of animal are you to be precise. ?

You are an idiot who is quick to point error without looking at the structure of language. Brain and hammer as an estate developer has the biggest leading estate in Nigeria. That is what i said that idiot like you failed to get.

And enough of your stupidity. Gwarinpa is not a leading estate in Nigeria. ...... it does not even come close to brain and hammers development in Abuja. The biggest leading estate in Nigeria is brain and hammer estate in Lagos.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by jaycent(m): 8:18am On May 06, 2019
tylann:

Do Nigerians enjoy 24hour electricity
Do Nigerians enjoy affordable Healthcare
Do Nigerians enjoy security killings occur daily in Nigeria
Some parts of Nigeria enjoys 24/7 electricity just like Kenya. And some parts in Kenya don't?

Yes we enjoy affordable Health care in Nigeria.
About the killings in Nigeria, we are working on it?
So what are you saying.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by jaycent(m): 8:20am On May 06, 2019
theenchanter:
what manner of man are u exactly? Just tell me, so I can know how to handle ur stupidity properly.

Nothing like brain and hammer estate in lagos.
Which is this one?

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by vaxx2: 8:24am On May 06, 2019
jaycent:
Which is this one?
That idiot does not even know the developers has a name of their attached to their brand. Gwarinpa estate is one big ugly infrastructure. The idiot does not know diffrence between a leading estate and the biggest landed estate.

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by theenchanter: 8:27am On May 06, 2019
vaxx2:
fools stop blowing my mention like your life depends on it. And showing foolishness alongside.

You are an idiot who js quick to argue without looking at the structure of langueages. Brain and hammer as an estate developer has the biggest estate in Nigeria. That is what i said that idiot like you failed to get.

And enough of your stupidity. Gwarinpa is not a leading estate in Nigeria. ...... it does not even come close to brain and hammers development in Abuja. The biggest leading estate in Nigeria is brain and hammer estate in Lagos.
can u see ur life in d emboldened statements? Even when u tried to twist ur assertion, ur intellect failed u, u still end up saying what u initially said.

. Is brain and hammer an estate or estate developer?

. Is there any estate in lagos called "brain n hammer"?

. Which estate by brain and hammer is leading in Nigeria and what's d name of d estate?

. What do u even mean by the word " leading estate".

*** failure to answer those questions and not resort to asking me to search Google is d beginning of ur misfortune.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by theenchanter: 8:30am On May 06, 2019
jaycent:
Which is this one?
that's d phase 2 of gwarimpa in abuja.
vaxx2:
That idiot does not even know the developers has a name of their attached to their brand. Gwarinpa estate is one big ugly infrastructure. The idiot does not know diffrence between a leading estate and the biggest landed estate.
failure to answer my questions without striking it n asking me to search Google is d begining of ur misfortune. Today is the first day of Ramadan.

Ase gun!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by vaxx2: 8:31am On May 06, 2019
[quote author=jaycent post=78139355] LMAO grin grin I swear to God in heaven. I swear again! Even Minna is more beautiful than that disgusting place you show us grin

And these people has the guts to call Minna village? They have never been to that place before. Let them come, lemme take them to Lagos streets, London streets, Bosso estates etc.

The sides walk, The trees on the sides roads, the Brt etc. Truly These Ghanaians are really living in village grin grin grin grin

Kumashit is a confirm shitthol, a disgusting place to live grin grin grin

I tried to watch the New Dubai of Africa. This is what I saw cheesy cheesy grin grin [/quot] why don't you go online to check the major city, why depends on inner city. Kumasi very resourceful than many northern city in Nigeria is not comparable to jos talkless of mina. Or is mina better than jos?

Don't depend on youtube video to validate a beauty or ugly of enviroment. This what stupid ""thechatter"" does last time when ""it"" foolishly posted dbanj video to show abuja is beautiful. Which is a stupid conclusion on its own.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by vaxx2: 8:36am On May 06, 2019
theenchanter:
[s]can u see ur life in d emboldened statements? Even when u tried to twist ur assertion, ur intellect failed u, u still end up saying what u initially said.

. Is brain and hammer an estate or estate developer?

. Is there any estate in lagos called "brain n hammer"?

. Which estate by brain and hammer is leading in Nigeria and what's d name of d estate?

. What do u even mean by the word " leading estate".

*** failure to answer those questions and not resort to asking me to search Google is d beginning of ur misfortune.[/s]
Your generation was just place on that MALADY you said.

Brain and hammer is in Lagos and branchs over in Abuja. And if you can't use search engine, may that MALADY of MISFORTUNE you place on your generation be established.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by vaxx2: 8:37am On May 06, 2019
theenchanter:
that's d phase 2 of gwarimpa in abuja. failure to answer my questions without striking it n asking me to search Google is d begining of ur misfortune. Today is the first day of Ramadan.

Ase gun!
Your generation was just placed on that MALADY of misfortune.......

(1) (2) (3) ... (4374) (4375) (4376) (4377) (4378) (4379) (4380) ... (9933)

Viewing this topic: 25 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 88
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.