Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,170,568 members, 7,878,608 topics. Date: Tuesday, 02 July 2024 at 10:20 PM

Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) - Foreign Affairs (4398) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) (6323139 Views)

Am I The Only One Whos Tired Of This Kenya Is Ahead Thread / Femi Adesina: "I Don't Lie, No Matter What"; Nigerians React / Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (4395) (4396) (4397) (4398) (4399) (4400) (4401) ... (9933) (Go Down)

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Stevoh18: 9:54am On May 09, 2019
edon21:

but you know that Kenya's debt to China alone is more than half of your GDP
think about it

Who lied to you grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 10:11am On May 09, 2019
Why do Nigerians prefer to be slaves another third world countries?

3 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 10:20am On May 09, 2019
This is exactly what I have been saying from beginning that Nigerians are illiterate. Just look at this governor making noise when niger and Chad I've decided to use Benin Republic and Ghana seaports the contract deal will be 2.2 billion US dollar. Now after the contract has been signed this illiterate Nigerian governor is now making noise.

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by tlann2: 10:24am On May 09, 2019
samorobo:

Now you've gat to prove that silly lie cause this 2018 report says otherwise. I mean 1 out of every 10 nairobians that can't even afford a decent generator no pls that is pathetic most especially for a capital..now again recieve it .. again remember you fool no one

Wow alot of nairobians have no access to the following
Safe drinking water (1 out every 50)
Sewage facility
Waste management and that list is endless just read grin

Next time don't be too quick to point fingers and run your ugly mouth when you are even worst. And pls don't try denying this as it is your thing to deny things when exposes with words like "WE HAVE DONE, IT NO LONGER THERE" "OUR GOVT HAS WORKED ON IT WHAT ABOUT YOUR GOVT"..

Let take it slowly cause we are still coming ft or the numerous foot bridges that I just discovered to have fallen
Turkana
And so many more

Do lagosians or whatever have
Sewage facilities or even waste management
Last time i checked lagos is one of the dirtiest cities in the world
Have you ever seen kenyans depending on generators as a primary source of electricity
But nigerians are
So we have electricity and you dont

What about turkana ??
We also know about zamfara how your fellow nigerians are murdering each other

Or borno state which was overrun by boko haram a few days ago
Or your daily cult wars and kidnapping
And lastly your poverty
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by tlann2: 10:26am On May 09, 2019
samorobo:

Go and google that grin grin.it not your business

I Google it
Which countries paint they roads red

Nigeria
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by tlann2: 10:29am On May 09, 2019
samorobo:

bleeping sure.they can't handle that pill. But do you think we should give them because this will really relief Europe and America off the stress as most people will see here better than Europe mostly ghanians because of their close proximitIES to us

The cities that your thug tycoons can only afford
While the rest of nigerians wallow in poverty

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by tlann2: 10:31am On May 09, 2019
NairobiWalker:

Nah.

He wants to compare that mosque with Kenyatta university
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by tlann2: 10:34am On May 09, 2019
sufferNsmiling:

You are the biggest slaves. Borrowing money from all over the world and fooling yourself.

Yet Nigeria is rich in all mineral resources available
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by tlann2: 10:50am On May 09, 2019
samorobo:

bleeping sure.they can't handle that pill. But do you think we should give them because this will really relief Europe and America off the stress as most people will see here better than Europe mostly ghanians because of their close proximitIES to us

If for all those years with all your natural resources you have achieve nothing but poverty

Do you think a miracle will happen to turn you into Europe

For the record Nigeria will remain the poverty capital for a generation
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by tlann2: 10:54am On May 09, 2019
edon21:

but you know that Kenya's debt to China alone is more than half of your GDP
think about it

But do you also know Nigeria borrowed money from China to pay salaries

Kenya borrow from China to build infrastructure like the sgr which will have returns
Not to pay salaries
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by tlann2: 10:58am On May 09, 2019
sufferNsmiling:
Why do Nigerians prefer to be slaves another third world countries?

It is they calling that is why they drown to reach Europe
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Stevoh18: 11:23am On May 09, 2019
Nairobi City...

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by edon21: 11:24am On May 09, 2019
tlann2:

Kenya borrow from China to build infrastructure like the sgr which will have returns
Not to pay salaries
the same sgr that ran into losses

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by NairobiWalker(m): 11:30am On May 09, 2019
tlann2:

He wants to compare that mosque with Kenyatta university

He's an idiot.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by tlann2: 11:37am On May 09, 2019
edon21:

the same sgr that ran into losses

Show us where yours is making profit
Sgr is a long term investment it will eventually pay off

But we don't borrow money to pay salaries just like your govt did
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by tlann2: 11:38am On May 09, 2019
Stevoh18:
Nairobi City...

smiley
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by samorobo: 11:54am On May 09, 2019
sufferNsmiling:

I like your big dreams this morning. You have been dreaming the whole of last night. This morning the dreams have come true on nairaland

No idiot it not a dream but it reality? I am sure you can't believe bit doubt .don't worry it normal cos ot would seem weird if ghana was building three of that city
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by tlann2: 11:56am On May 09, 2019
The capital

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by tlann2: 12:09pm On May 09, 2019
The capital

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by gallivant: 12:15pm On May 09, 2019
Kazikazi:
I see the pain in your face!

You call that water sports? Do you know the meaning of sports you lazy &uck? Stop embarrassing East Africans with this nonsense. Stick to posting Kilimanjaro. grin

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by tlann2: 12:18pm On May 09, 2019
Street of the capital.

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Wuoche: 12:21pm On May 09, 2019
The Capital.

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Wuoche: 12:26pm On May 09, 2019
The capital grin

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Wuoche: 12:34pm On May 09, 2019
The Capital grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by samorobo: 12:34pm On May 09, 2019
sufferNsmiling:

You are the biggest slaves. Borrowing money from all over the world and fooling yourself.

ODE.... I hope you know what that means. If you don't vaxx will help you understand. Idiot do you know you should be the last idiot singing debt .. our debt as been termed sustainable by imf and world bank while your country ghana has been termed unsustainable by these same imf and world bank by the way your useless post is from 2016 why can't you be current in your goddamm life slave farmer.

Anyway I know this was an attempt to shift attention from my cities to your mindless irrational, irrelevant, archaic argument. So join me as I sing EKOATLANTIC, CENTENARY CITY, INTERNATIONAL IMPERIAL BUSINESS CITY, EYIMBA ECONOMIC CITY grin grin cheesy grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by samorobo: 1:02pm On May 09, 2019
sufferNsmiling:
This is exactly what I have been saying from beginning that Nigerians are illiterate. Just look at this governor making noise when niger and Chad I've decided to use Benin Republic and Ghana seaports the contract deal will be 2.2 billion US dollar. Now after the contract has been signed this illiterate Nigerian governor is now making noise.

Idiot you like making a case where there is none. That how you were complaining saying that Dangote has borrowed money and has added it to our national debt without doing anything for the north. Illiterate were do I start with you. I am surprised you can read and write that is a miracle. Kill yourself if it is paining you that they have dumped your stupid 18th century port for ours. Let me educate you a bit we have over 12 dry inland port under construction with some completed and we also have about 8 deep seaport under construction. So when your country has reached that level hit me .maybe then you might have niger associating with your stupid ports

Anyway ekoatlantic, centenary city, eyimba economic city

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by samorobo: 1:12pm On May 09, 2019
tlann2:

Do lagosians or whatever have
Sewage facilities or even waste management
Last time i checked lagos is one of the dirtiest cities in the world
Have you ever seen kenyans depending on generators as a primary source of electricity
But nigerians are
So we have electricity and you dont

What about turkana ??
We also know about zamfara how your fellow nigerians are murdering each other

Or borno state which was overrun by boko haram a few days ago
Or your daily cult wars and kidnapping
And lastly your poverty

Did you just say lagos is the dirtiest city in the world. Hey wonder shall never end .if lagos is the dirtiest as you said then a worse phrase would be used to describe nairobi that houses more than half of its useless citizens in slum which happens to be the leading luxurious slum the world grin grin

Did you just ask if kenyan have generators. Hey they are too poor to have one and since your govt cannot provide them with 5 minutes of power a day I would say their situation is even worse than I thought. They are destined for darkness.no wonder you guys share the same colour with darkest part of the nights
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by samorobo: 1:51pm On May 09, 2019
tlann2:

The cities that your thug tycoons can only afford
While the rest of nigerians wallow in poverty

Hey look at this one I see your pain .it not my fault that konza is now a fallow land grin cheesy

Yes those cities can not be cheap we know. The residential part should would be very luxurious and expensive (uae standard ) that does not stop every Nigerian to go there and trade and probably get a job. It not as if the city will have a gate that would restrict people from entering
It will merge with the former city dimwit.take the pills jealous goat and tell kenyatta to start that fallow land

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by samorobo: 1:59pm On May 09, 2019
tlann2:

If for all those years with all your natural resources you have achieve nothing but poverty

Do you think a miracle will happen to turn you into Europe

For the record Nigeria will remain the poverty capital for a generation

Stop using a kenyan resourcesless eyes to scrutinise nigeria. For crying out loud you are resourcesless and you wouldn't understand our a resource riches nation can change the things in a minute if it's truly harnesses it.
Do you know how we intend rule the oil and gas sector globally? Do you know how much we have invested into industrial zones,sgr,airports, deepseaport, roads,inland ports.damn it the list is endless. With all that getting into to work I doubt if we would have a single poor person in 2027. Go and see how India used it's manufacturing sector to lift 24 million.people out of poverty in 8 months. Or how china used manufacturing sector to end poverty. And these countries never had oil to fit her scale it up to the global level .we are coping their style that is why china and nigeria along India shares a cordial relationship most especially in infastructure. .. go and hang yourself we would be Europe. Sorry Europe is getting archaic, we would be china and America. .our cities are progressimg whether you like it or not....

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 2:07pm On May 09, 2019
tlann2:

Yet Nigeria is rich in all mineral resources available

Democratic Republic of Congo is the same it is rich in a lot of minerals but just look at the country. The richness of a country is not what is in the ground but it is what is all around you
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by tlann2: 2:09pm On May 09, 2019
samorobo:

Did you just say lagos is the dirtiest city in the world. Hey wonder shall never end .if lagos is the dirtiest as you said then a worse phrase would be used to describe nairobi that houses more than half of its useless citizens in slum which happens to be the leading luxurious slum the world grin grin

Did you just ask if kenyan have generators. Hey they are too poor to have one and since your govt cannot provide them with 5 minutes of power a day I would say their situation is even worse than I thought. They are destined for darkness.no wonder you guys share the same colour with darkest part of the nights

Did you just say poor
Poverty and Nigeria are like 5 and 6
You are the world poverty capital for a generation remember that

We have 24 hours electricity
Meanwhile your politicians are making a killing in the generator business by crippling your electricity sector
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 2:13pm On May 09, 2019
tlann2:

Not to pay salaries

Can't you see the people are in poverty and they are also very lazy

(1) (2) (3) ... (4395) (4396) (4397) (4398) (4399) (4400) (4401) ... (9933)

Viewing this topic: 15 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.