Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,170,584 members, 7,878,654 topics. Date: Wednesday, 03 July 2024 at 12:16 AM

Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) - Foreign Affairs (4415) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) (6323326 Views)

Am I The Only One Whos Tired Of This Kenya Is Ahead Thread / Femi Adesina: "I Don't Lie, No Matter What"; Nigerians React / Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (4412) (4413) (4414) (4415) (4416) (4417) (4418) ... (9933) (Go Down)

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by jaycent(m): 9:57pm On May 10, 2019
tylann:

You already lost on that
Show me something like that. That's how city looks like grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 9:58pm On May 10, 2019
jaycent:
This is what have been telling t.man. show me crossroads like this in Kenya.

1st Crossroad America
2. Crossroad Abuja grin
Please why haven't you shut down your account
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by tylann: 10:03pm On May 10, 2019
Kazikazi:
Do u know its too hard to have a sound conversation with a starving fellow? Do u know you are not owning your land ??

Keep on starving.keep on worshipping whites. Keep on leaving in slums.keep on dying from hunger and terrorism. Keep on dying from Ethiopians. Keep on using gumboots as a tumbler in pokot.

No one is starving in kenya

It is really hard to have a conversation with a refugee

Let tanzanians continue eating dog poo to escape stavartion

Continue killing albinos
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by tylann: 10:04pm On May 10, 2019
jaycent:
LMAO I saw this on Facebook. I wanted to post it here but I forgot grin grin grin

Are you sure all schools in Nigeria are perfect
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by jaycent(m): 10:04pm On May 10, 2019
sufferNsmiling:

Please why haven't you shut down your account
Is it your account. grin until they show me something like this in Kenya grin grin

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Kazikazi: 10:05pm On May 10, 2019
tylann:

Go learn more about Kenya and Ethiopia tribal conflicts stop being an idiot

No one is starving in kenya
It is currently raining heavily in all parts of kenya

Try again kwerekwere
Ethiopians killed 12 Kenyans in Kenya recently. A group of Ethiopians crossed the border,killed Kenyans and went back to ethiopia.!

So,after raining, you decided to have a swimming class in ur schools?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by jaycent(m): 10:05pm On May 10, 2019
tylann:

Are you sure all schools in Nigeria are perfect
Very perfect. We have done that here before grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by jaycent(m): 10:06pm On May 10, 2019
Kazikazi:
Ethiopians killed 12 Kenyans in Kenya recently. A group of Ethiopians crossed the border,killed Kenyans and went back to ethiopia.!

LMAO look at their school bags grin grin

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 10:06pm On May 10, 2019
jaycent:
T.man you can rant as much as you like. You can't beat nigeria when it comes to infrastructure.

You're day dreaming, all these are different sources but Kenya is still above Nigeria cry cry

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by jaycent(m): 10:08pm On May 10, 2019
Kazikazi:

They should also put boat in that school grin cheesy
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 10:08pm On May 10, 2019
jaycent:
Is it your account. grin until they show me something like this in Kenya grin grin

You're a thief grin the first pic is not even in Nigeria then you'll start pointing fingers to Kenyans here.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by jaycent(m): 10:10pm On May 10, 2019
Yobeezy:

You're day dreaming, all these are different sources but Kenya is still above Nigeria cry cry
And who's on his right senses will take this list seriously. Keep dreaming grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by tylann: 10:11pm On May 10, 2019
Kazikazi:

From which tribe did you see all the news
Kenya shares tribes with Ethiopia the tribal conflicts spill over every time

I have been to rural Tanzania i know how your schools like refugee
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by jaycent(m): 10:12pm On May 10, 2019
Yobeezy:

You're a thief grin the first pic is not even in Nigeria then you'll start pointing fingers to Kenyans here.
Did I say it's nigeria. shocked
I said first pic. America. Then second Abuja grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by tylann: 10:13pm On May 10, 2019
Yobeezy:

I forgot about this
Jaycent come and see
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by tylann: 10:14pm On May 10, 2019
jaycent:
Very perfect. We have done that here before grin

And you started posting private schools
I remember
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by tylann: 10:17pm On May 10, 2019
Yobeezy:

Iam not seeing Tanzania on the list

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by tylann: 10:17pm On May 10, 2019
Yobeezy:

Iam not seeing Tanzania on the list

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by jaycent(m): 10:18pm On May 10, 2019
tylann:

I forgot about this
Jaycent come and see
That's totally rubbish

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by jaycent(m): 10:18pm On May 10, 2019
tylann:

And you started posting private schools
I remember
And government too. Not only private grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 10:21pm On May 10, 2019
jaycent:
Did I say it's nigeria. shocked
I said first pic. America. Then second Abuja grin

Whatever grin grin they're never close, your infrastructure is still poor, I've even show you an evidence that Nigeria is still lagging behind in infrastructure.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by tylann: 10:21pm On May 10, 2019
Kazikazi:
Show me any Tanzanians who starve!

Here are your fellow Kenyans who are starving to death. Have a look....

No one is starving in kenya unfortunately

200 children starved kwa mpigo in Tanzania
No matter how your ccm govt hides the truth
The truth will always come out
https://allafrica.com/stories/201212240031.html

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 10:22pm On May 10, 2019
jaycent:

Any ranking which doesn't favour Nigerians, they'll keep on rumbling and mumbling it's a counterfeit as usual grin grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by tylann: 10:23pm On May 10, 2019
jaycent:
That's totally rubbish

Or it is fake smiley
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by edon21: 10:24pm On May 10, 2019
TayserMahri:

Very simply begin by taking over the north from BH
feeling jealous now? lol
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 10:26pm On May 10, 2019
Kazikazi:
Do u know its too hard to have a sound conversation with a starving fellow? Do u know you are not owning your land ??

Keep on starving.keep on worshipping whites. Keep on leaving in slums.keep on dying from hunger and terrorism. Keep on dying from Ethiopians. Keep on using gumboots as a tumbler in pokot.

Keep on recycling your stupid excuses now and then, as a matter of fact you're just trolling with rumours cause none of them is happening, I know you're being pained when just one Kenyan company alone rakes in more profits than 30 Tanzania companies combined, you'll never get close to Kenya any soon in all ramifications, at least Ethiopia, come with solved Kenyan issues as your comeback mr .kumafire grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Kazikazi: 10:26pm On May 10, 2019
jaycent:
They should also put boat in that school grin cheesy
Things are too complicated in Kenya. When u try solving hunger problem,then the floods comes! When u think there's peace,Ethiopians comes and kill 12 Kenyans in their land.
Here is some chronic Kenya's problems...

1. Starvation. I repeat,chronic starvation

2. Tribalism. Year in year out. Tribalism have managed to stay and kill

3.Slums. That is due to lack of land for the black majority

4.Corruption. Its too deep. All official statistics have been manipulated

5.Ugliness. They have won many awards on that category

6.Pride. All the hunger,tribalism, and most of above issues are due to an empty pride of most Kenyans
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by tylann: 10:27pm On May 10, 2019
jaycent:

The truth is always hard to accept i know that

I told you there is no single development index that Nigeria beats kenya
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by jaycent(m): 10:28pm On May 10, 2019
Yobeezy:

Whatever grin grin they're never close, your infrastructure is still poor, I've even show you an evidence that Nigeria is still lagging behind in infrastructure.
Then who will believe that nonsense list you posted. Since you don't cross road in Kenya. Then your country is zero to infrastructure grin grin

Kano tongue grin

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 10:29pm On May 10, 2019
tylann:

No one is starving in kenya unfortunately

200 children starved kwa mpigo in Tanzania
No matter how your ccm govt hides the truth
The truth will always come out
https://allafrica.com/stories/201212240031.html

I've never seen a Tanzanian fool like Kazikazi, most Tanzanians are good but this one is a special magnate of fool, the guy is so desperate to compare their lazy nation at the expense of our pressing issues not knowing a chunk of them have been solved unlike theirs which are chronic like Albino killings and Tanzanian beggars being flooded in Kenyan cities
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by jaycent(m): 10:29pm On May 10, 2019
tylann:

The truth is always hard to accept i know that

I told you there is no single development index that Nigeria beats kenya
That's your own opinion

(1) (2) (3) ... (4412) (4413) (4414) (4415) (4416) (4417) (4418) ... (9933)

Viewing this topic: 16 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.