Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,170,262 members, 7,877,655 topics. Date: Tuesday, 02 July 2024 at 12:22 AM

Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) - Foreign Affairs (4488) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) (6320579 Views)

Am I The Only One Whos Tired Of This Kenya Is Ahead Thread / Femi Adesina: "I Don't Lie, No Matter What"; Nigerians React / Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (4485) (4486) (4487) (4488) (4489) (4490) (4491) ... (9933) (Go Down)

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Kazikazi: 8:43pm On May 18, 2019
tylann:

We share the mountain
Don't forget Kenya is among the top investors in tanzania
So it is kenya which will colonize tanzania
Vice versa is delusional
You are funny? What u mean by top investor? Have u invested in our gas or mining in this rich nation?
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by tylann: 8:44pm On May 18, 2019
Kazikazi:
A decoration.its just a flop(ndala)

Hohohohoho

A decoration grin
Who decorates his vehicle with flip flops cool

Kazikazi utawacha kutubeba ujinga hapa
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 8:45pm On May 18, 2019
Kazikazi:
A decoration.its just a flop(ndala)

Hohohohoho

Decoration You have a lot of issues in the ujamaa village. Thats witchcraft I am sure.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by rvp2018: 8:45pm On May 18, 2019
Hi
Kazikazi:
Are u still starving to the point of not seeing a simple thing put there as ornament?
Just because some few Kenyans living in deserts unkown to you starve once in a while doesn't mean Kenyans starve...we consumed more milk than anybody else in Africa...more meat than anyone except ghanias..name it..we are succeeding in fight against malnutrition..and it's delibating mental and physical stunting that is so prevalent in Tanzania

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by theenchanter: 8:46pm On May 18, 2019
rvp2018:
actually 2 dollars..and 1 dollar for absolutely poor like 60% of Nigeria.And poverty analysis uses ppp...currency deflator if you will...so Nigeria is in very bad place....with nearly 100m absolutely extremely poor people.at least 8m are internal refugees failed by Nigeria army, they depends on United Nations to survive.
3 dollar for poor and 1.9 dolls for extremely poor.... borrow sense!
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 8:47pm On May 18, 2019
rvp2018:
mental retardation at 35% thanks to poor nutrition in rural Tanzania.Cant even figure out how to jack a car...crazy.The same with physical stunting...they need to improve their nutrients intake

Horrible communists. Tanzania should be recolonized !
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by tylann: 8:47pm On May 18, 2019
Kazikazi:
You are funny? What u mean by top investor? Have u invested in our gas or mining in this rich nation?

Mining no magufuli is too emotional he slaps unrealistic fines to mining companies every now and then

We have invested in the other sectors such banking
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by theenchanter: 8:48pm On May 18, 2019
TayserMahri:

6th bruuh!!
bruh, it isn't easy.... its weekend already.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by rvp2018: 8:49pm On May 18, 2019
theenchanter:
3 dollar for poor and 1.9 dolls for extremely poor.... borrow sense!
you're an idiot..1.9 for poor..about a dollar for extreme..search international poverty line..3 dollars is nearly middle class
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by theenchanter: 8:49pm On May 18, 2019
gallivant:

The cost of living in Nigeria is unbearable. Also thanks to a nonexistent government the citizens have to pay for basic services from their pockets like generator fuel, bottled water and private security.
mumu.... that's what ur subconscious speaking... its not ur fault.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 8:50pm On May 18, 2019
theenchanter:
bruh, it isn't easy.... its weekend already.

spoil yourself man,but take care of ya liver. grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by theenchanter: 8:50pm On May 18, 2019
rvp2018:
you're an idiot..1.9 for poor..about a dollar for extreme..search international poverty line..3 dollars is nearly middle class
why can't this living fossil make Google his friend rather than make me his enemy?
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Kazikazi: 8:52pm On May 18, 2019
Eden valley,ndutu
Tanzania

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by gallivant: 8:52pm On May 18, 2019
TayserMahri:

uchawi gani tena kazikazi.

grin grin

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by vaxx1: 8:55pm On May 18, 2019
rvp2018:
Nigeria need to raise sin tax on beer and remove stuff like fuel subsidies otherwise these idiots will not wake up sober any time soon after consuming copious amounts of cheap sorghum beer...they take Guinness like water and then add codeine..and you wonder not why they are getting deeper n depeer into poverty hole.Kenya beer is damn expensive....coz you want people sober.
not really, Nigeria still need a lot of education about paying taxes. Most of the domestic tax are remitted by formal sector, less than 20 percent of the informal sector pay taxes. NIGERIA GDP to taxes ratio is one of the lowest in the world.

NIGERIA needs to invest its resources to the development of his people. Educated society tends to be more cooperative than less educated society in collection of tax for revenue mobilization.

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by tylann: 8:55pm On May 18, 2019
TayserMahri:

Decoration You have a lot of issues in the ujamaa village. Thats witchcraft I am sure.

Which type of decoration is that
It is witchcraft nothing else

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Kazikazi: 8:56pm On May 18, 2019
rvp2018:
Hi Just because some few Kenyans living in deserts unkown to you starve once in a while doesn't mean Kenyans starve...we consumed more milk than anybody else in Africa...more meat than anyone except ghanias..name it..we are succeeding in fight against malnutrition..and it's delibating mental and physical stunting that is so prevalent in Tanzania
You lack exposure. I don't how u just cook figures to give ourselves a false hope.

Dude,there is no country in Africa which consume as much meat as south Africa. That is the truth.

The milk which u claim to consume is just another lie. Go give that milk to millions of Turkana fellows,at least u will avert the starvation
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by gallivant: 8:56pm On May 18, 2019
tylann:

A decoration grin
Who decorates his vehicle with flip flops cool

Kazikazi utawacha kutubeba ujinga hapa

grin

Ujinga mob sana!
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by rvp2018: 8:56pm On May 18, 2019
theenchanter:
why can't this living fossil make Google his friend rather than make me his enemy?
international poverty line as definited by WB is 1.9 dollars a day a person and it uses ppp...so look for another excuse why 90m Nigerians are poor...start from electing stupid corrupt leaders
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by tylann: 8:57pm On May 18, 2019
theenchanter:
Do you file your tax returns in Nigeria
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by rvp2018: 8:58pm On May 18, 2019
vaxx1:
not really, Nigeria still need a lot of education about paying taxes. Most of the domestic tax are remitted by formal sector, less than 20 percent of the informal sector pay taxes. NIGERIA GDP to taxes ratio is one of the lowest in the world.

NIGERIA needs to invest its resources to the development of his people. Educated society tends to be more cooperative than less educated society in collection of tax for revenue mobilization.
nobody like paying taxes..educated or not.. enforcement is lacking.

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by rvp2018: 8:59pm On May 18, 2019
tylann:
Do you file your tax returns in Nigeria
I am sure he doesn't know what you're talking about.every Kenya has to fill tax return..even if it's nill returns
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by rvp2018: 9:00pm On May 18, 2019
Kazikazi:
You lack exposure. I don't how u just cook figures to give ourselves a false hope.

Dude,there is no country in Africa which consume as much meat as south Africa. That is the truth.

The milk which u claim to consume is just another lie. Go give that milk to millions of Turkana fellows,at least u will avert the starvation
South Africa is fine...talk about Tanzania..where you eat maize n beans only.

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by vaxx1: 9:00pm On May 18, 2019
rvp2018:
nobody like paying taxes..educated or not.. enforcement is lacking.
some society tends to be more conforming than others. It depends on the system in place and it is a proven fact, educated society performed well on this ground. Europe tax to GDP ratio is an excellent approach to this fact.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by tylann: 9:00pm On May 18, 2019
Kazikazi:

Only south Africa and ghana beat kenya in terms of meat consumption .
Milk consumption kenya leads since we are the largest milk producers in africa
No turkana is starving continue being pained smiley

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Kazikazi: 9:01pm On May 18, 2019
tylann:

Mining no magufuli is too emotional he slaps unrealistic fines to mining companies every now and then

We have invested in the other sectors such banking
Yes there are some small Kenyan firms in Tz like KCB etc.Also there are some Tz companies in Kenya like Azam,village supermarkets etc.

The truth is, No Kenyan company have invested as much money in Tz as mining companies like Barrick gold from Canada and other companies in gas industry like BP etc
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by tylann: 9:02pm On May 18, 2019
gallivant:

grin

Ujinga mob sana!

Imagine ati decoration grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by rvp2018: 9:04pm On May 18, 2019
vaxx1:
some society tends to be more conforming than others. It depends on the system in place and it is proven educated society performed well on this ground. Europe tax to GDP ratio is an excellent approach to this fact.
I am not convinced..I think tax system that are easy to levy, easy to track and pay have much success..it either systems are lacking or well economy is largely informal...gov has to formalize .Nigeria gdp is over cooked....so that an outlier...
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Kazikazi: 9:04pm On May 18, 2019
tylann:

Which type of decoration is that
It is witchcraft nothing else
You real love witchcraft!

I don't know if witchcraft can be seen by a naked eye.just educate us Mr juju man
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by tylann: 9:06pm On May 18, 2019
Kazikazi:
Yes there are some small Kenyan firms in Tz like KCB etc.Also there are some Tz companies in Kenya like Azam,village supermarkets etc.

The truth is, No Kenyan company have invested as much money in Tz as mining companies like Barrick gold from Canada and other companies in gas industry like BP etc

Bring the list of biggest investors in tanzania smiley
No Tanzania bank comes near kcb bank
Kcb is the largest in east Africa

I have never seen a Tanzanian supermarket in Kenya just name one for me please

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Kazikazi: 9:10pm On May 18, 2019
tylann:

Bring the list of biggest investors in tanzania smiley
No Tanzania bank comes near kcb bank
Kcb is the largest in east Africa

I have never seen a Tanzanian supermarket in Kenya just name one for me please
I told u village supermarkets. You are not in big cities,how will u see a supermarket in your Turkana?
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by tylann: 9:11pm On May 18, 2019
Kazikazi:
You real love witchcraft!

I don't know if witchcraft can be seen by a naked eye.just educate us Mr juju man

Tanzanians are the biggest sorcerers and wizards in africa smiley

(1) (2) (3) ... (4485) (4486) (4487) (4488) (4489) (4490) (4491) ... (9933)

Viewing this topic: 33 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.