Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,175,520 members, 7,895,182 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 July 2024 at 12:55 AM

Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) - Foreign Affairs (4500) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) (6370372 Views)

Am I The Only One Whos Tired Of This Kenya Is Ahead Thread / Femi Adesina: "I Don't Lie, No Matter What"; Nigerians React / Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (4497) (4498) (4499) (4500) (4501) (4502) (4503) ... (9933) (Go Down)

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by gallivant: 6:59pm On May 20, 2019
Ghanaisdoomd:
And who told you Onitsha, Ibadan and Abeokuta is a slum. Look at this one

Obaboon? grin

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by obaaderemi: 7:01pm On May 20, 2019
vaxx1:
ok let me make it bit longer now for you and your dad. My sense of it is that the most obnoxious grammar police like you barely speak one language, neither do you understand the rigorous understanding of the grammar you claim was bad. You are only doing this to artificially inflate your father self-esteem after I drag him thru the mud.

I hope this one is long enough for you and your dad to easily police.
So you put yourself through all this labour of typing something long because I asked you to? grin You really respect me,boy.

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Ghanaisdoomd: 7:02pm On May 20, 2019
obaaderemi:
He is finished. grin When an adult types such embarrassing grammar and has nothing else to fight with other than to throw insults at his tormentor's parents, then you know he is crying silently wherever he is.
cheesy I am just making his death slow and painful for people to see.
Finish him please
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Ghanaisdoomd: 7:02pm On May 20, 2019
gallivant:

Obaboon? grin
Obaboon kill you there, idiot
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Ghanaisdoomd: 7:03pm On May 20, 2019
vaxx1:
be replying yourself obaawonidiot . And also like and share your own post . Nuisance
You are a looser
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by vaxx1: 7:04pm On May 20, 2019
Obaawonidiot, why don't you get a second phone to perpetrate your foolishness. That will make you fast on replying and you can easily defend yourself that you aren't the moniker , you may even claim that is your father new moniker. It will be commendable.

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by obaaderemi: 7:04pm On May 20, 2019
vaxx1:
despite you adding up a new moniker, your father still failed grin
Lol @ new moniker. You are the easiest to disgrace among the many idiots here with your embarrassing grammatical blunders. Who needs a second moniker to beat a vulcanizer like you? grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by vaxx1: 7:05pm On May 20, 2019
Ghanaisdoomd:
You are a looser
lol...obaawonodiot. You are already finished. grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by vaxx1: 7:11pm On May 20, 2019
obaaderemi:
Lol @ new moniker. You are the easiest to disgrace among the many idiots here with your embarrassing grammatical blunders. Who needs a second moniker to beat a vulcanizer like you? grin
The few minute in replying your quote easily fetch you out as a fraudster. You are yet to master this foolishness like your dad. ;
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Ghanaisdoomd: 7:11pm On May 20, 2019
vaxx1:
lol...obaawonodiot. You are already finished. grin
Ow this guy paa, Ebi like he sok Tramor mix with koko sad

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by obaaderemi: 7:12pm On May 20, 2019
Ghanaisdoomd:
Finish him please
cheesy He is down already
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by vaxx1: 7:12pm On May 20, 2019
Ghanaisdoomd:
wannabe ""obaawonidiot ""
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by obaaderemi: 7:16pm On May 20, 2019
vaxx1:
The few minute in replying your quote easily fetch you out as a fraudster. You are yet to master this foolishness like your dad. ;
cheesy cheesy This your assumption can not save you. I know it must be paining you seriously I am not insulting your parents. But what you fail to realize is that all this while you have been insulting your own parents. How come they didn't teach you that as a child in Ghana? Probably you grew up under the bridge. grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Ghanaisdoomd: 7:17pm On May 20, 2019
obaaderemi:
cheesy He is down already
Hahahaha you really deal with that boy
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by obaaderemi: 7:18pm On May 20, 2019
Ghanaisdoomd:
cheesy The werey is now calling you a "Wannabe". grin
He just admits you are somebody different. He is finished, I told you.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by vaxx1: 7:19pm On May 20, 2019
obaaderemi:
cheesy cheesy This your assumption can not save you. I know it must be paining you seriously I am not insulting your parents. But what you fail to realize is that all this while you have been insulting your own parents. How come they didn't teach you that as a child in Ghana? Probably you grew up under the bridge. grin
Your dumb dad didn't only grew up under the bridge, he also marry your mom there, you are a product of the street cheesy ( omo osan ni ko poonpo ba iya e) bad child brings disgrace to his parents

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by obaaderemi: 7:23pm On May 20, 2019
vaxx1:
Your dumb dad didn't only grew up under the bridge, he also marry your mom there, you are a product of the street cheesy ( omo osun(osan) ni ko poonpo ba iya e) bad child brings disgrace to his parents
Have you not disgraced yourself already for days here? grin
You type in English-- it's one blunder after another. You type in Yoruba--- errors again.
I am beginning to see you as a lost cause.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Ghanaisdoomd: 7:24pm On May 20, 2019
obaaderemi:
Precisely
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by vaxx1: 7:25pm On May 20, 2019
obaaderemi:
[s]Have you not disgraced yourself already for days here? grin
You type in English-- it's one blunder after another. You type in Yoruba--- errors again.
I am beginning to see you as a lost cause.[/[/s]
Your dad made similar observation grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by obaaderemi: 7:26pm On May 20, 2019
Ghanaisdoomd:
Precisely
Yeah. grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Ghanaisdoomd: 7:26pm On May 20, 2019
obaaderemi:
cheesy The werey is now calling you a "Wannabe". grin
He just admits you are somebody different. He is finished, I told you.
He should continue insulting him self. You're mean please lol
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by obaaderemi: 7:27pm On May 20, 2019
vaxx1:
That you are a lost cause. grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by obaaderemi: 7:27pm On May 20, 2019
Ghanaisdoomd:
He should continue insulting him self. You're mean please lol
grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by vaxx1: 7:28pm On May 20, 2019
Ghanaisdoomd:
Precisely
begin to dey link your own ass. grin grin grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Ghanaisdoomd: 7:29pm On May 20, 2019
vaxx1:
You have been beating by that guy. Till the extent you started insulting his parents. You're a loser
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Ghanaisdoomd: 7:30pm On May 20, 2019
vaxx1:
begin to dey link your own ass. grin grin grin
Link? What is link please
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by vaxx1: 7:30pm On May 20, 2019
Ghanaisdoomd:
You have been beating by that guy. Till the extent you started insulting his my parents. You're a loser
nah , your parent obaawonidiot grin point of correction.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 7:31pm On May 20, 2019
obaaderemi:
safaricom is also a trillion ksh company. But how can you know when all you do with your life is throw insults on nairaland and dance Shaku Shaku around Kibera instead of reading up on meaningful stuff. grin

Besides Nigerian companies are far bigger than Kenyan companies.

I did say learning is a slow painful process. The statement in bold would never have come out of your big mouth just a few weeks ago. Its the learning process at work. Now go ahead and call yourself for support (both doom accounts). You are the most jobless extant baboon!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by vaxx1: 7:32pm On May 20, 2019
Ghanaisdoomd:
Link? What is link please
correct the error now. Abi you know dey police again. Obaawonidiot.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Ghanaisdoomd: 7:35pm On May 20, 2019
vaxx1:
nah , your parent obaawonidiot grin point of correction.
Pain pain everywhere
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Ghanaisdoomd: 7:36pm On May 20, 2019
vaxx1:
correct the error now. Abi you know dey police again. Obaawonidiot.
u never see anything tongue
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by vaxx1: 7:40pm On May 20, 2019
Ghanaisdoomd:
u never see anything tongue
lol. You are back to whom you are. If you like add four moniker, i will detect you obaawonidiot. Your desperation will only land you in jail grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (4497) (4498) (4499) (4500) (4501) (4502) (4503) ... (9933)

Viewing this topic: 5 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.