Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,213 members, 7,873,940 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 09:46 PM

Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) - Foreign Affairs (4512) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) (6306754 Views)

Am I The Only One Whos Tired Of This Kenya Is Ahead Thread / Femi Adesina: "I Don't Lie, No Matter What"; Nigerians React / Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (4509) (4510) (4511) (4512) (4513) (4514) (4515) ... (9933) (Go Down)

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Jonraid(m): 8:50am On May 23, 2019
Prove it to me that your 2018 or 2019 market cap is about 44 billion US dollars!
obaaderemi:
Do the maths yourself. 8.8% of around 390bn dollars would give you something around 44bn dollars.
Son,don't die of envy.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Ghanaisdoomd: 8:51am On May 23, 2019
Jonraid:
The market cap to GDP ratio once again exposes your cooked GDP!
You also have a cooked GDP. because tea and flowers can not make you have a 70billion GDP

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Jonraid(m): 8:53am On May 23, 2019
An 8.8% market cap to GDP ratio is low!
obaaderemi:
Do the maths yourself. 8.8% of around 390bn dollars would give you something around 44bn dollars.
Son,don't die of envy.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by vaxx1: 8:53am On May 23, 2019
Ghanaisdoomd:
[s]p now it's not new in your eye abi. But when Lagos airport was flooded you didn't say something like this ooo Mr fax[[/s]
stop quoting me foolishly obaaderemi. I am not engaging you.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Ghanaisdoomd: 8:54am On May 23, 2019
edon21:

we might have asked them but they forced themselves on you. even without them Nigeria is doing well. but let's say..... if the brits remove their army base from Kenya.. then Al shabab ll get a second home in less than a year
And I heard it was only 4 alshabaab attacked there capital. What a confused nation

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Jonraid(m): 8:56am On May 23, 2019
How many terrorists attacked Boston,London or Paris?

Terrorists would be foolish to match around in armies right? I want you to think!
Ghanaisdoomd:
And I heard it was only 4 alshabaab attacked there capital. What a confused nation
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Ghanaisdoomd: 8:56am On May 23, 2019
obaaderemi:
They needed a lone-ranger British soldier to save their ass the last time Al-shabab was in town. cheesy
I wonder why they ranked them 7 ahead of Ghana. Kenya soldiers are female soldiers because they're the whackest soldiers in the world
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Jonraid(m): 8:58am On May 23, 2019
I bet you are a high school drop out? Is this the best you can reply with? We are not even a 70 billion GDP!
Ghanaisdoomd:
You also have a cooked GDP. because tea and flowers can not make you have a 70billion GDP
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Jonraid(m): 8:59am On May 23, 2019
Here are your best guys!
Ghanaisdoomd:
I wonder why they ranked them 7 ahead of Ghana. Kenya soldiers are female soldiers because they're the whackest soldiers in the world

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Ghanaisdoomd: 9:02am On May 23, 2019
rvp2018:
When did they force themselves on Kenya? British Training Army base - is for mutual training benefit - and the US airforce base in Lamu's Manda Island - is also for joint operation against terrorists and pirates in the indian ocean.

Obviously we don't have home-grown Boko Haram that control the whole of North East.

Only one North East which is borno state.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Ghanaisdoomd: 9:03am On May 23, 2019
Jonraid:
I bet you are a high school drop out? Is this the best you can reply with? We are not even a 70 billion GDP!
98.264 billion and you're still talking
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Just30: 9:04am On May 23, 2019
Ghanaisdoomd:
So now it's not new in your eye abi. But when Lagos airport was flooded you didn't say something like this ooo Mr fax
Ghana airport wasnt flooded

it was just a propaganda going round
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Just30: 9:06am On May 23, 2019
68816419:
Ghana why now....
it is called propaganda
from the opposition grin grin grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by vaxx1: 9:07am On May 23, 2019
Just30:
Ghana airport wasnt flooded

it was just a propaganda going round
obaaderemi is exhibiting symptoms of stupidity.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Ghanaisdoomd: 9:17am On May 23, 2019
Jonraid:
Here are your best guys!
Not really

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Ghanaisdoomd: 9:25am On May 23, 2019
vaxx1:
obaaderemi is exhibiting symptoms of stupidity.
Mumu fax

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Ghanaisdoomd: 9:26am On May 23, 2019
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by vaxx1: 9:45am On May 23, 2019
Ghanaisdoomd:
Mumu fax[
A loser like you die more than a thousand times.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by NigeriaIsDoomed: 9:52am On May 23, 2019
vaxx1:
obaaderemi, you are such a shameless soul for not forgiving your parents after the psychological damage i made them pass thru due to your foolishness. If you want them to go naked again publicly .let me know. It seems the boss in you don't die easily . grin (hope you like action film?
e don hit am wella, i tell u say me and u go cure your madness here and restore your senses. We go exorcise that evil spirit wey dey torment and make you dey foolish from you so far say u no run leave Nairaland.
You go get your senses back stewpid boy grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by vaxx1: 10:01am On May 23, 2019
NigeriaIsDoomed:
[s]e don hit am wella, i tell u say me and u go cure your madness here and restore your senses. We go exorcise that evil spirit wey dey torment and make you dey foolish from you so far say u no run leave Nairaland.
You go get your senses back stewpid boy grin[[/s]
You this stupid element obaawonidiot. As long as you want to remain stupid and brute, i will help you compound your retardation. If you like create a new moniker name it ""Obaaderemimotherisdoom"". It will not safe you.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Ghanaisdoomd: 10:08am On May 23, 2019
NigeriaIsDoomed:
e don hit am wella, i tell u say me and u go cure your madness here and restore your senses. We go exorcise that evil spirit wey dey torment and make you dey foolish from you so far say u no run leave Nairaland.
You go get your senses back stewpid boy grin
the idiot piking never see anything sef

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by tylann: 10:12am On May 23, 2019
Jonraid:
You are so daft that I can't even engage you in a conversation! What do you know about sovereignty? There is a US military base in Japan,how does that compromise on Japan's sovereignty as a nation?

There is also a large US military base in Germany

Some people are just naturally slow
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by tylann: 10:18am On May 23, 2019
Ghanaisdoomd:

Good lord lipsrsealed

Did some people miss school or what

This guy needs an urgent brain transplant
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by tylann: 10:21am On May 23, 2019
Ghanaisdoomd:
Only one North East which is borno state.

And no Kenyan territory is under al shabaab

Keep this in mind

Boko haram is a nigerian terrorist group killing nigerians

Al shabaab is a somali terrorist group
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by tylann: 10:23am On May 23, 2019
Ghanaisdoomd:

The largest non resource economy in Africa
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Just30: 10:32am On May 23, 2019
Ghanaisdoomd:
Abi

https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&url=https://www.myjoyonline.com/business/2019/may-21st/photosvideo-drainage-systems-at-new-terminal-3-to-be-reconstructed-after-flood.php&ved=2ahUKEwjj3uSOnLHiAhX6XRUIHVJ3A6cQFjAFegQIBBAB&usg=AOvVaw3BGSYoncKA1vmA-GB-iHsd
ive already told you

its a propaganda

those arriving in the airport all disputed the claim mentioning the tarmac as the only place that flooded
this is not the first time the government has tried this
so we know them grin grin grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by tylann: 10:39am On May 23, 2019
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by rvp2018: 10:42am On May 23, 2019
And the fools are here shouting daily amid generator din - instead of leading a revolution - imagine exporting all that energy ( 2m barrels of oil and all the LNG gas) - and then have 2,600MW power for a country of 200M. Nigeria is a blot on the human conscience.

The most shocking part - effective demand is 1,700MW -low load demand by electricity distribution companies (1,749.2MW)

tylann:
https://www.nairaland.com/5203118/electricity-generation-falls-2616mw-six

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by NigeriaIsDoomed: 10:53am On May 23, 2019
rvp2018:
You're rambling on and on while UN World Food Programme is feeding nearly the entire Nigeria North East. Your slumpolis starting from Lagos to Uyo are routinely voted amongst the worst cities to live in. They look like a scene straight out of war zone. Rusted iron sheet roofed houses.

Kenya is doing great in nearly all aspect of life. I think if you read this thread backward - with an open mind - you won't miss that.

You need to learn a lot from progressive nations of Africa - the Kenyas, the Rwandas, the Ghanas, the Botswanas, the Mauritus - these are countries matching forward.

When this thread started - Kenya GDP was around 50B - now it's inching towards 100B dollars - while your cooked GDP has nearly halved. GDP per capita has halved in Nigeria - .Kenya budget has long overtaken Nigeria. Stay another 10yrs in this thread - and you'll see Kenya overtaking Nigeria overcooked GDP.

I can go on and on - but kenya is obviously miles ahead - look at this ranking that came out yesterday.

Kenya has been ranked as the best African country that offers good digital life in the latest Expat Insider report released by the InterNations.The survey ranked Kenya 31st in the world ahead of South Africa (49), Morocco (58), Uganda (59) and Egypt (69)

Nigeria is indeed very doomed.

Hahaha .......e pain am well.I don strike the stewpid boy where it hurts grin
Audi alteram partem! After all your excruciating lamentations, it is irrefragable that Nigeria is a force to reckon with both in Africa and beyond.
That you choose to feign ignorance changes nothing.
Someday, the sleeping giant will rise to her responsibilities, assert and stamp her authourity as the Giant of Africa.
When it happens, tiny and inconsequential countries like Kenya will be cut to size and put where they belong.
Until then, if comparing your lame duck country with the Giant of Africa massages your ago and consoles you, the discretion lies with you.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Jonraid(m): 11:01am On May 23, 2019
It's imoressive for us.Add six percent growth on that next year!
Ghanaisdoomd:
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by rvp2018: 11:06am On May 23, 2019
You're giving yourself false hope. Look here - if you neve rose - with all the hydrocarbons that God has given you - for all those years since 1959- clearly you CAN NEVER RISE again. Not when hydrocarbons are going out - by 2025 - all new cars will be electric - and by 2040 definitely all dirty nigeria oil will not be needed.

You've wasted a huge opportunity for so long it's mind-boggling.

Now we Kenyans are very proud of ourselves. The reason is obvious. 89% of our land is Arid and Semi-Arid. We don't have any mineral or natural resources of note (only salt that we collect off the ocean & one lake).You could say God dealt us very bad cards - we got no Aces - but look at Kenya now - easily the largest non-mineral economy in Africa - easily with the most educated and skilled workforce in Africa - easily now just behind South Africa (and sometimes Nigeria) in every indices that measure scale - and easily amongst the progressive in indices that measure intensity.

Kenya future prospects are very brights. By 2022 - our GDP will be around 150B. In 2002 - our GDP was mere 12B dollars - now it's around 100b.

Yes we have our own issues - but compared to Nigerian - this is a walk in the park. We just need polishing.

NigeriaIsDoomed:
Hahaha .......e pain am well.I don strike the stewpid boy where it hurts grin
Audi alteram partem! After all your excruciating lamentations, it is irrefragable that Nigeria is a force to reckon with both in Africa and beyond.
That you choose to feign ignorance changes nothing.
Someday, the sleeping giant will rise to her responsibilities, assert and stamp her authourity as the Giant of Africa.
When it happens, tiny and inconsequential countries like Kenya will be cut to size and put where they belong.
Until then, if comparing your lame duck country with the Giant of Africa massages your ago and consoles you, the discretion lies with you.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Jonraid(m): 11:11am On May 23, 2019
Who were the guys with the catapult?
Ghanaisdoomd:
Not really

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (4509) (4510) (4511) (4512) (4513) (4514) (4515) ... (9933)

Viewing this topic: 4 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.