Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,170,042 members, 7,876,891 topics. Date: Monday, 01 July 2024 at 09:24 AM

Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) - Foreign Affairs (4558) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) (6316968 Views)

Am I The Only One Whos Tired Of This Kenya Is Ahead Thread / Femi Adesina: "I Don't Lie, No Matter What"; Nigerians React / Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (4555) (4556) (4557) (4558) (4559) (4560) (4561) ... (9933) (Go Down)

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by tylann: 8:28am On May 28, 2019
samorobo:

Quick guess kenya grin

It's not only UN both redcoats remember. And let's not forget your neighbour Tanzania

The whole of north east Nigeria is under UN food program
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by samorobo: 8:59am On May 28, 2019
tylann:

The whole of north east Nigeria is under UN food program

Don't peg that on us. Just go and drink more cow milk not cow blood, one is more nutritional and is a first class protein while the other is just gross. Yuck

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by kikuyu1(m): 9:00am On May 28, 2019
theenchanter:
take that to d gutters.
KA privates earn between 20k shillings and 30k shilling, Nigeria second Lieutenant earn 165k, how does that corroborate with ur claim?
https://nigerianfinder.com/salary-of-nigerian-army-officers-see-full-details/
https://www.tuko.co.ke/262179-kenya-army-ranks-salaries-all-d-know.html
stop confusing and convincing urself at d same time.

KSh 1 KES ₦ 3.55 NGN

The best I could get was this before the 25% increase and btw,these ARE OLD FIGURES.
Lieutenant Generals received Sh. 632,984. Brigadiers were paid Sh. 171,509. Colonels received a KDF monthly pay of Sh. 153,317. Lieutenant Colonels Sh. 130,735. Majors Sh. 102,106. Captains Sh. 73,182.

A corporal received Sh. 32,250. Lance corporals Sh. 26, 509 and privates Sh. 19, 941.
https://www.advance-africa.com/kdf-salary-structure.html
Factor in the 25%+ and see its almost 50% higher.

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by kikuyu1(m): 9:05am On May 28, 2019
Mbakuthegreat:
PLO Lumumba suffered the curse of being born in kenya where they dont appriciate his wisdom. Here is part 1-4 of him praysing Magufulication of Tanzania.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XPV5ZViSC0o

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bVBHQeeZwt4

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ROlS2j_0N2s

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fPdqEextpa8

Just like you to praise PLO! Fyi,nobody in Kenya is more verbosely pompous than this nigga! He loves big words but since he doesn't live in the real world can't go beyond that. Plans of action and concrete follow up are NOT among his talents-only talks and speeches bedazzling the Simple,who bamboozled by their own BS assume they're actually intelligent.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 9:13am On May 28, 2019
samorobo:

Has anyone told you that your opinion is not needed. Well I am now.
Just enjoy the pics
It was a complement my naija broad. .but seriously I hardly enjoy naija photos especially the lago one..they usually look funny like a forgotten place grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by obaaderemi: 9:14am On May 28, 2019
kikuyu1:

I asked you about the Saudi royal homo who killed his Naij servant (f'boy) in London 2010. He beat him to death in a hotel lift. I'm told most Naijjan males working for ME Royalty are in a similar situation.
Pls answer this before squealing about imaginary slavery of Kenyans. FYI,I've been told Saudi cops respect us for our Brain and work ethic unlike some Naijjans infamous for 'hard work'.
Don't be silly, boy. Your boy cosannowhatever said your government sanctioned the slavery of your people in the middle east and I find that appalling.
Your government actually believes sending your citizens to work as domestic servants is cool as long as they send foreign exchange back home.That's stupid.
And I guess your government's move is a poor parody of Cuba sending its doctors to other third world countries to help and earn money. You are a disgrace to Africa.

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 9:15am On May 28, 2019
rvp2018:
More on Nairobi Village market - arguably the best mall in Nairobi - which is arguably the shopping destination of sub sahara africa outside South Africa.
Naija people ths how a nice place looks like... grin

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by tylann: 9:17am On May 28, 2019
samorobo:

Don't peg that on us. Just go and drink more cow milk not cow blood, one is more nutritional and is a first class protein while the other is just gross. Yuck

How about nigerians eating dogs and monitors lizards
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 9:22am On May 28, 2019
Problemkid1:
grin grin grin look at this dumb fool. You're Ahead of who? In your widest dream grin grin grin you're too small for naija! Even the Tanzania are better than you starving creatures by far far far far far far. In fact 10000000x not to talk of naija? grin grin first go and fix your electricity, slums and hunger in your useless country before you come here to argue with us. Big head grin
OK problematic kid what's with 10000000x ..I don't get it

Also are you telling us to fix our electricity supply..a naija saying such thing..are we talking about same electricity..we got 24-7 supply while you niggs got nothing,,

Most important why are you always pissed off.is it the generator fumes effect or what..chill man ,even if naija is a grin grin there is still hope

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 9:24am On May 28, 2019
samorobo:

Wheathampstead he accept or not I don't care, so long as Google keeps providing me monthly news on the misery that has befallen tho see e hopeless starving creatures I am satisfied.
It's 7.43am here and I am guessing that you should be 2 hours ahead of us. Have you eaten ?
When are you anticipating the next bread crumbs? grin
Is it next week or next month grin grin
Google also blesses me with enough info to see the zoo in its glory..
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 9:26am On May 28, 2019
Problemkid1:
Which Food are you talking about grin Tea and avocado grin grin no wonder you idiots look skinny grin grin
The one you cannot afford grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 9:28am On May 28, 2019
samorobo:

Don't mind them once you kick their straving ass they would resort to we consume alot of milk and we are healthy.
Where was their cow milk when their fellow country men was reduced to mere skeleton.
OK guy let's agree we drink alot of milk and you naija got large supply of rodents. .
You also blessed with snails grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 9:43am On May 28, 2019
kikuyu1:

Just like you to praise PLO! Fyi,nobody in Kenya is more verbosely pompous than this nigga! He loves big words but since he doesn't live in the real world can't go beyond that. Plans of action and concrete follow up are NOT among his talents-only talks and speeches bedazzling the Simple,who bamboozled by their own BS assume they're actually intelligent.
I had guys from liberia an the first thing they tell me is the greatness of PLO..I just told them the guy is good but in my mind I was like WT heck.guys follow PLO like he the new Mandela. ..let's speak the truth, guy is good but most of his talk is just BS
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by samorobo: 9:49am On May 28, 2019
mtisTheQubit:

It was a complement my naija broad. .but seriously I hardly enjoy naija photos especially the lago one..they usually look funny like a forgotten place grin

I could say the same of kibera you know, oh sorry nairobi : cheesy grin grin. My bad grin grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by obaaderemi: 9:53am On May 28, 2019
mtisTheQubit:

Google also blesses me with enough info to see the zoo in its glory..
Like Google blesses me to see Little India in all its glory like this: grin
I almost puked my beans. grin Yuck
How can this be in a little country that prides itself as a progressive society?

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by samorobo: 10:00am On May 28, 2019
mtisTheQubit:

OK guy let's agree we drink alot of milk and you naija got large supply of rodents. .

Firstly i must say that we love our snails but who gave you that classification that snail are grouped under rodents. FYI if you are going to classify snail in a phylum then you must know that it will fall under" PHYLUM MOLLUSA" and class gastropoda (univalvia) to be precise. So biscuit dude what rodent are you talking about. Although I woundnt mode trying a rodent cos it's still food

3 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by tylann: 10:18am On May 28, 2019
samorobo:

Firstly i must say that we love our snails but who gave you that classification that snail are grouped under rodents. FYI if you are going to classify snail in a phylum then you must know that it will fall under" PHYLUM MOLLUSA" and class gastropoda (univalvia) to be precise. So biscuit dude what rodent are you talking about. Although I woundnt mode trying a rodent cos it's still food

How about dogs and monitor lizards
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by obaaderemi: 10:23am On May 28, 2019
Kazikazi:
I read the kiberans how they r discussing about her,I thought she was an easterner
Oh,the kiberans always gang up whenever a female appears here. grin They are always on the look out for soft targets. Especially a fellow called Tasha and his alter ego, Mtis. I remember when they ganged up on the Ethiopian lady and the South African, lionezza.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Jonraid(m): 10:28am On May 28, 2019
You can pay him for him to just praise you and best believe that PLO won't fail you!
kikuyu1:

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by obaaderemi: 10:56am On May 28, 2019
Kazikazi:
I suspect that tylann is into that.
cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by rvp2018: 11:00am On May 28, 2019
Nigeria slumpolis versus Kenya slums

Nigeria with 200M can only manage 100,000 formal units a year - leaving a deficit of 1M units.

Kenya manages to build 50,000 formal units a year - against a 200,000 deficit.

https://cytonnreport.com/research/national-housing-development-fund-nhdf-cytonn-weekly-21-2019#focus-of-the-week

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by tossedbae(f): 11:14am On May 28, 2019
mtisTheQubit:

Love in the air grin
cheesy
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by PetroDollax: 11:35am On May 28, 2019
Let me tell you something. No Ghanaian will just start insulting anyone, Nigerian or non-nigerian. That is not our nature. We don’t insult people first, but when they insult us, we are always willing to reply. Check all the Ghana Nigeria battles on nairaland, none was started by Ghanaians. The problem is that Nigerians are cowards. They will go and start insulting Ghana and Ghanaians, without provocation and the funny thing is that they expect Ghanaians not to respond. How is that possible? Your hands are not clean, so stop playing the victim card cool cool

obaaderemi:
And it's not an eyesore when the Ghanaians are insulting the Nigerians page after page? You see how childish and hypocritical you are.Were you not reading when your Ghanaian allies were insulting people's parents here and how they finally ridiculed themselves?
Useless animalistic liar!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Problemkid1: 11:43am On May 28, 2019
mtisTheQubit:

Look at this scalawag grin and you think what you're posting is impressive? You're having been showing us one part Everytime with some rough and old buildings grin grin grin don't you know we're tired of your useless 1% developed city grin please where's that KaziKazi of guy to come and post us pictures of Tanzania grin grin

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Problemkid1: 11:50am On May 28, 2019
mtisTheQubit:

OK problematic kid what's with 10000000x ..I don't get it

Also are you telling us to fix our electricity supply..a naija saying such thing..are we talking about same electricity..we got 24-7 supply while you niggs got nothing,,

Most important why are you always pissed off.is it the generator fumes effect or what..chill man ,even if naija is a grin grin there is still hope
Says a starving kiberan idiot grin grin which stupid 24/7 electricity. In your widest dream cheesy cheesy you don't have stable electricity, you also use generator is your shitthol country so we are both the same when it comes to that grin grin grin

You have too much problem to solve in that your jungle country. Electricity, hunger, Dept, food etc grin grin grin

Who's pissed off? I think too much cow blood and chang'aa has affected your skull grin grin you should calm down cos Kenya will never be better grin grin

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Problemkid1: 11:51am On May 28, 2019
mtisTheQubit:

The one you cannot afford grin
We have them here in naija? What's tea and avocado grin poor people food cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Problemkid1: 11:55am On May 28, 2019
mtisTheQubit:

Naija people ths how a nice place looks like... grin
I think you're a village goat, you haven't step out from your village before grin grin enjoy your wonder land cheesy

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Problemkid1: 11:56am On May 28, 2019
samorobo:

I could say the same of kibera you know, oh sorry nairobi : cheesy grin grin. My bad grin grin
Nairobi is a complete shitthol grin

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Problemkid1: 11:59am On May 28, 2019
samorobo:

Don't mind them once you kick their straving ass they would resort to we consume alot of milk and we are healthy.
Where was their cow milk when their fellow country men was reduced to mere skeleton.
This kenyans are just a disgusting fellows grin grin they should be in another planet because they're embarrassing Africa with their starvation grin grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Problemkid1: 12:06pm On May 28, 2019
mtisTheQubit:

Are you not blessed with cow blood grin

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Problemkid1: 12:08pm On May 28, 2019
samorobo:

You also forgot cow blood grin they drink cow blood everyday that's why they are dumb

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Problemkid1: 12:19pm On May 28, 2019
rvp2018:
Nigeria slumpolis versus Kenya slums

Nigeria with 200M can only manage 100,000 formal units a year - leaving a deficit of 1M units.

Kenya manages to build 50,000 formal units a year - against a 200,000 deficit.

https://cytonnreport.com/research/national-housing-development-fund-nhdf-cytonn-weekly-21-2019#focus-of-the-week

Foolish drunkard grin grin you don't have Common shame. With your small population you still gather slums more than Tanzania and Nigeria grin grin slum is increasing everyday in your disgusting and embarrassed country grin grin grin

https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&url=https://www.habitatforhumanity.org.uk/blog/2017/12/the-worlds-largest-slums-dharavi-kibera-khayelitsha-neza/&ved=2ahUKEwjksKy3i77iAhUGb1AKHTp2AzAQFjACegQIDhAQ&usg=AOvVaw3MpKtK7I8YS20Rp-YFMoo4

https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&url=https://www.indexmundi.com/facts/indicators/EN.POP.SLUM.UR.ZS/rankings&ved=2ahUKEwjksKy3i77iAhUGb1AKHTp2AzAQFjAOegQICRAB&usg=AOvVaw2G3nWHvcz-GKyg0e2C1HTA

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (4555) (4556) (4557) (4558) (4559) (4560) (4561) ... (9933)

Viewing this topic: 32 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.