Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,170,260 members, 7,877,654 topics. Date: Tuesday, 02 July 2024 at 12:11 AM

Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) - Foreign Affairs (458) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) (6320276 Views)

Am I The Only One Whos Tired Of This Kenya Is Ahead Thread / Femi Adesina: "I Don't Lie, No Matter What"; Nigerians React / Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (455) (456) (457) (458) (459) (460) (461) ... (9933) (Go Down)

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 8:14pm On Apr 28, 2017
Just30:
when you meet an Indian, ask him whether he's as poor as a nigerian
loooooolll the population of 20 countries in africa, that's d population of poor people in India looioll. and are u indirectly trying to say ghanains are richer than Nigerians ? loooooolll. dude Nigeria has over 10 billionaires(businesmen only) and millions of millionaires
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Just30: 8:15pm On Apr 28, 2017
Nowenuse:
@Just30 and O0XYGEN

Is this the Accra and Ghana you scallywags are talking about? Go to Abuja (Nigeria's capital city), it is an abomination for you to find bad roads in Abuja city.

Accra, a city of 3 million people without a GDP and useless roads grin. So what exactly does Accra has to offer?
it's a well know fact that roads in Ghana are way better.
That whole area you have photos of was a construction site in 2016 and the roads were not even bad
They we're reconstructed in order not to inconvenience anyone again for a very long time.

Before the construction, they were still better roads than you have in both Lagos and Abuja combine
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Just30: 8:18pm On Apr 28, 2017
Nowenuse:

We never argued that Nigeria has good roads, but you imbecilles are the ones claiming that Ghana has the best roads in Africa.
but it's a fact that Ghana does not wait for it roads to go bad as Nigeria road that goes bad for years without reconstruction
You've not even been to the border of your country before, know how the road looks like?
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 8:18pm On Apr 28, 2017
uzzyfire:
oga Lagos population is increasing day by day becos people from all over Africa and beyond are coming to make their dreams come true, both in business and entertainment and fashion.
as im even looking at it ehn,its possible Lagos state and ogun state with become a state so as to accommodate its citizen d more....or don't u know ikorodu was part of ogun state b4?
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Just30: 8:18pm On Apr 28, 2017
uzzyfire:
oga Lagos population is increasing day by day becos people from all over Africa and beyond are coming to make their dreams come true, both in business and entertainment and fashion.
grin grin absurd thing ever
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 8:20pm On Apr 28, 2017
naijalander:
cool

when the alcohol is in the system ain’t no telling
if you keep on talking i’m on keep on listening
flyer than a bellview higher than a Lear dude
riding on that ass too and sweating out the hairdo
you should see that rear view high definition
and i like those dimensions so am coming to your rescue
ahh ahh alright shey my part of wessy
its the WFA and the EMEzzzzY
omo take it easy, its too much effizy
if its Lagos they don’t do it like we do believe me
they don’t sell this type of swagga in shoprite or Nakumatt
its all night bluetooth we onsite
I hit the city of bright lights with white Nikes
hooking up with girls who pretending to be the right type
it aint a party unless i come through
the rest played right you know i’ll cum too

grin grin

Haters will always hate !

Oga, I don't know if this was a jab or not, but fell down laughing. Which city is that?
Consider joining Madowo next time for some spoken word thwagga grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 8:21pm On Apr 28, 2017
Just30:
That whole area you have photos of was a construction site in 2016 and the roads were not even bad
They we're reconstructed in order not to inconvenience anyone again for a very long time.

Before the construction, they were still better roads than you have in both Lagos and Abuja combine
dude no be anyhow people they live for abuja ooo, billionaires stay in Abuja ,high class people ,so y wont d roads and infrastructure be world class? but anybody can go to Accra ,it doesn't matter who they are. even poor Nigeria can just go to Accra and become millionaires immediately.
but if u don't have money ,don't even dream of going to abuja cos u will be deported looooll
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 8:21pm On Apr 28, 2017
Just30:
and who has your kind of time when they already know you are poor
grin
who told u I'm poor?let me tell two categories of sufferings:when u have little money to buy things and when things are extremely, Ghanaians don't have money and cost of living is very high,u even admitted that.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 8:23pm On Apr 28, 2017
Nowenuse:
@Just30 and O0XYGEN

Is this the Accra and Ghana you scallywags are talking about? Go to Abuja (Nigeria's capital city), it is an abomination for you to find bad roads in Abuja city.

Accra, a city of 3 million people without a GDP and useless roads grin. So what exactly does Accra has to offer?
OXYGEN has never been to Accra,he doesn't even know what it looks like....he's just putting up a blind argument.

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 8:25pm On Apr 28, 2017
Just30:
OK yeah its very absurd , that's y its GDP is times 2 of Ghana's own, yeah its very absurd, that's y d biggest movie industry in Africa and 3rd in d world is located there, yeah its very absurd cos that's were all d biggest stars in Africa are

ur ryte its very absurd looooolll
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 8:26pm On Apr 28, 2017
TayserMahiri:

Oga, I don't know if this was a jab or not, but fell down laughing. Which city is that?
Consider joining Madowo next time for some spoken word thwagga grin
wat d
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nowenuse: 8:29pm On Apr 28, 2017
Just30:

Chali, it does not change the fact that many roads in Accra are terrible and deplorable.

Now that we have agreed that Accra has bad roads too, what exactly does Accra has to offer?

A city of over 3 million with no GDP and terrible roads. No vibes, nothing!

How much is the largest city of your country worth? Tell the world or forever keep shut!
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 8:29pm On Apr 28, 2017
Just30:
or are they all in Accra were there's nothing . no entertainment industry, no music industry, no economy grin grin grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by PissedYagami(m): 8:29pm On Apr 28, 2017
Nowenuse:

Nincompoo, come and see your so called Accra.

A city of 3 million people with no GDP and shitty roads too. Ghana is nothing but a useless small poor country.
So sad when an African calls another African country poor. Is Nigeria rich?
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 8:29pm On Apr 28, 2017
uzzyfire:
wat d
What dude?
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Just30: 8:30pm On Apr 28, 2017
uzzyfire:
OK yeah its very absurd , that's y its GDP is times 2 of Ghana's own, yeah its very absurd, that's y d biggest movie industry in Africa and 3rd in d world is located there, yeah its very absurd cos that's were all d biggest stars in Africa are

ur ryte its very absurd looooolll
when there's is 200million people who breed like dogs to entertain to forget about their hunger
No surprise there
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 8:31pm On Apr 28, 2017
PissedYagami:

very very .
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Just30: 8:31pm On Apr 28, 2017
shervydman:

OXYGEN has never been to Accra,he doesn't even know what it looks like....he's just putting up a blind argument.
so why are you quoting me on that?
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 8:31pm On Apr 28, 2017
PissedYagami:

they caused it....and its very painful.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nowenuse: 8:31pm On Apr 28, 2017
PissedYagami:

We are all poor but some are poorer and in the kingdom of the blind, the one-eyed man is king grin.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 8:32pm On Apr 28, 2017
PissedYagami:

very very . do u know that if Lagos were a country it wud be 7th on d list of countries with powerful economies in Africa
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 8:33pm On Apr 28, 2017
Just30:
so why are you quoting me on that?
who's quoting u?
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Just30: 8:34pm On Apr 28, 2017
shervydman:

who told u I'm poor?let me tell two categories of sufferings:when u have little money to buy things and when things are extremely, Ghanaians don't have money and cost of living is very high,u even admitted that.
cost living being high does not equate to not having money
most Ghanaians utilities bill can pay your house rent and feed you in addition, cos they have money to pay.

Unlike most Nigerians who run away from paying utility
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nowenuse: 8:34pm On Apr 28, 2017
Just30:
when there's is 200million people who breed like dogs to entertain to forget about their hunger
No surprise there

Nigerian entertainment industry is estimated around $10 billion! and it is growing like fire. This should be more than the GDP of Accra (your largest city).....ooops sorry i forgot that Accra has no GDP grin grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 8:35pm On Apr 28, 2017
Just30:
No surprise there
baba rest one side abeg
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Just30: 8:36pm On Apr 28, 2017
uzzyfire:
baba rest one side abeg
don't call me baba
I'm not your countrymen
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 8:36pm On Apr 28, 2017
Just30:
cost living being high does not equate to not having money
most Ghanaians utilities bill can pay your house rent and feed you in addition, cos they have money to pay.

Unlike most Nigerians who run away from paying utility
imagine....utility bills pay my house rentso,ur house rent can actually send 3 kids to school?
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Just30: 8:38pm On Apr 28, 2017
Nowenuse:

Nigerian entertainment industry is estimated around $10 billion! and it is growing like fire. This should be more than the GDP of Accra (your largest city).....ooops sorry i forgot that Accra has no GDP grin grin
grin grin grin
Yet it can't produce quality movies with proper lighting and sounds
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Just30: 8:40pm On Apr 28, 2017
uzzyfire:
or are they all in Accra were there's nothing . no entertainment industry, no music industry, no economy grin grin grin
yet better infrastructure
Are you Nigerians even human beings?
You guys are less human that's why no one regards and want you.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nowenuse: 8:40pm On Apr 28, 2017
Just30:
grin grin grin

Yet these movies are winning the best movie awards in Africa and making millions of dollars weekly. Who is the fool here?
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 8:41pm On Apr 28, 2017
Just30:
grin grin grin
how do u know if u don't watch it......how come ur actors are running to Nigeria to salvage their dying careers?
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 8:42pm On Apr 28, 2017
Just30:
yet better infrastructure
Are you Nigerians even human beings?
You guys are less human that's why no one regards and want you.
thanks a lot.......we don't need ur regards.

(1) (2) (3) ... (455) (456) (457) (458) (459) (460) (461) ... (9933)

Viewing this topic: 17 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.