Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,170,079 members, 7,877,022 topics. Date: Monday, 01 July 2024 at 11:16 AM

Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) - Foreign Affairs (4582) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) (6317396 Views)

Am I The Only One Whos Tired Of This Kenya Is Ahead Thread / Femi Adesina: "I Don't Lie, No Matter What"; Nigerians React / Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (4579) (4580) (4581) (4582) (4583) (4584) (4585) ... (9933) (Go Down)

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by gallivant: 1:50am On May 31, 2019
Kigali, Africa's fastest growing MICE destination

Kigali Conference and Exhibition Village (Camp Kigali)

Marriott, Onomo and Ubumwe

Intare Conference Arena

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by gallivant: 1:52am On May 31, 2019
Kigali Convention Center

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by samorobo: 1:53am On May 31, 2019
cossano:
i agree its about time these arguments go.. i mean any rightful thinking kenyan wouldn't compare Nigeria with Kenya, Nigeria is obviously richer but at the same we should all agree that there is a lot to be done about our governance, i am a die-hard pan-africanist and i wouldn't want these back and forth arguments about nothing blur my views on the current and future state of our beloved motherland, i take what is going on here as just a usual locker room banter and nothing more because the truth will always remain the truth.

Thank you bro.
Infact I like you.
You are totally different from the rest.
You know not until I got into this thread I always boasted about the massive development in africa to any non africa . I remember I would show them ekoatlantic, konza,waterfall city (sA) and tell them that these project are seriously undergoing construction and very soon they would stop seeing africans in their country as africa will be as developed as their respective countries
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by samorobo: 1:55am On May 31, 2019
68816419:
@rvp2018: please run away grin grin grin grin grin grin
The 5000 New BRT Bus Project what has Sonko done?

You are talking about buses , first talk about the roads that these buses will ply.
Obviously light rail is mission impossible to them ,even monorail too cheesy grin grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by samorobo: 1:57am On May 31, 2019
sufferNsmiling:
A lot of these projects and pictures which this Nigerians are pasting are heavily edited. Underground it is a different story

Cry me a river baby. You cant believe your eyes.
You will die hating nigeria, you desperate non nigerian
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by samorobo: 1:59am On May 31, 2019
cossano:
wow this is marvelous, i have never seen this side of Lagos before, especially that oshodi transport interchange, fire!bro. let me tell you, recently one of our media house was in Lagos to benchmark on the BRT project and its successful implementation in Lagos. ours is not even started yet, because we dont even have the enabling infrastructure to support the BRT. Other than the infrastructure, there is the issue of vested interested, its killing the project even before it starts, i wish they learn from Lagos and Dar successes. KUDOS

You are nice kenyan.
I would like to speak only to you tomorrow.
You are more resonable that your ever lieing hypocrite brothers
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by samorobo: 2:11am On May 31, 2019
tylann:

Brt will not work in Nairobi as simple as that

I am sure you heard where you reporter said that nairobi is one of the worst places to drive in the world.
Do you know what I am downloading this video because of that single statement.
Go and develop your transport system and stop living in the stone age.
The world is advancing you know

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by gallivant: 2:12am On May 31, 2019
Rwanda Defence Forces

A Rwandese Army delegation led by the Rwanda Defence Attaché, Brigadier General Joseph Demali successfully finished a two-day visit to Kenya.The visit was aimed at benchmarking best practices for training of Military Police.

UMISS, United Nations Mission in South Sudan Force Commander Lt Gen Frank M Kamanzi

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by samorobo: 2:14am On May 31, 2019
sufferNsmiling:

Going on the tanzanians will not impact this forum I am telling you to concentrate on the Giants the giant must be Slade. I think Kenyans are spending too much time here attacking the tanzanians and forgetting about the white elephant in the room which they called themselves the giant of Africa. It's time to concentrate on Nigeria.

Wow ..Your hatred and desperation are raw
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by samorobo: 2:18am On May 31, 2019
Problemkid1:
All you and who do in Nigeria! Look at this useless frustrated animal is claiming Nigerian? You will die of nigeria matter. Nigeria will kill you of heart attack. Foolish farmer grin

Don't engage that one again.
I just discovered that he is a demon.
He only likes bad news where he can use that silly emoticon ( grin).
Nigeria progress must really be giving him tough time, I mean look at him saying that Apapa road has not been constructed.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by samorobo: 2:18am On May 31, 2019
Problemkid1:
All you and who do in Nigeria! Look at this useless frustrated animal is claiming Nigerian? You will die of nigeria matter. Nigeria will kill you of heart attack. Foolish farmer grin

Don't engage that one again.
I just discovered that he is a demon of progress
He only likes bad news where he can use that silly emoticon ( grin).
Nigeria progress must really be giving him tough time, I mean look at him saying that Apapa road has not been constructed.

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by gallivant: 2:21am On May 31, 2019
Boom of Cafés in Rwanda

Bourbon Coffee, started in 2007 (It has 15 locations across Rwanda and the USA)

Brioche Café Bistro, started in 2013 now it has 6 locations across Rwanda and Kenya

Café Camellia has 6 locations throughout Kigali

Question Coffee

Inzora Rooftop Café, Shokola Café, Arts Café, Magda Café....

Shokola Café

Inzora Rooftop Café
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by samorobo: 2:24am On May 31, 2019
Problemkid1:
The National Drug Law Enforcement Agency, (NDLEA) has apprehended a Kenyan lady, Angela Wairimu, while trying to smuggle 6.5 kilogrammes of cocaine into Nigeria through the Abuja airport.

She was arrested on arrival from South Africa aboard Ethiopian Airline flight to Abuja with the illicit substance concealed in the false bottom of a travelling bag she carried as hand luggage.

According to her, a friend in South Africa approached her to assist an unknown person to deliver the brief case containing wears in Nigeria which was brought to her at the Airport through an errand boy.

She was to deliver the consignment to the husband of the sender who was to meet her at the NAIA, Abuja.

She claimed to be on her second trip to Nigeria to procure home-made body beauty products and local fabrics for her enterprise called La Model in South Africa and Kenya.

She denied being under any financial inducement but confessed that her daughter was suffering from acute leukaemia which put her under financial pressure.

https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&url=https://www..ng/news/busted-kenyan-model-arrested-with-6-5kg-of-cocaine-in-nigeria&ved=2ahUKEwi9-rnC_8LiAhWMSxUIHQWNApYQFjACegQIAhAB&usg=AOvVaw3JkheRs7VK9PYOVIhN7_fA

Stupid criminals.
We will keep catching them and deporting them back
Tylann I think that I might need to borrow your immigration officer so he can lecture is on how we will treat your fellow criminal citizen that comes to engage in crime here in Nigeria.
Mind you I have screenshoted this grin cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by samorobo: 2:28am On May 31, 2019
Kazikazi:
Just keep on dealing with small projects. Tanzania is busy with [/b]30b LNG [b]investment in south east of united republic.

@bolder thar a nice one.
That could trigger an enormous growth in your economy.
With that you could become east africa largest economy by a long margin.
Thats what abundant natural resources can do
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by samorobo: 2:34am On May 31, 2019
tylann:

Wait until 2022

https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&url=https://www.theeastafrican.co.ke/business/Tanzania-says-construction-of-LNG-plant-to-start-in-2022/2560-5136162-auc69d/index.html&ved=0ahUKEwjnjq6KkcPiAhXJzIUKHa7ABzwQqQIIVSgBMAg&usg=AOvVaw3v0RWgMX6xKNvu1tGLx5qP

If they finished that project I can assure you that Tanzania and kenya will never be mentioned in the same breath
Take it or leave deep down inside of you , you know that TZ is meant to rule.
We have similar project except thst ours is on a more massive scale and it will be completed by 2022 .ours will put us on the map globally as the second largest gas exporters and we will literally control gas price globally.
This is nigeria time to ride on the back of the gas sector.
Do you know how many we would make from that anually
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by gallivant: 2:37am On May 31, 2019
Rwanda, The Land of a Thousand Hills

[
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by samorobo: 2:38am On May 31, 2019
NairobiWalker:
Obaboon and co. Were boasting about Nigeria having more tech hubs than Kenya, let them come here and see the worth of those hubs.

You received the highest funding that all.dont be a dummy.

This is us as well

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by samorobo: 2:41am On May 31, 2019
NairobiWalker:

They take off, the Bongolalas just never get the promised associated infrastructure. The white man comes in a promises lots of development in exchange for minerals only to steal the minerals and leave Bongolalas in mud houses.

Envy.
Just keep praying they don't complete that because if they do, you are never going to roll with them.
Its just a matter of time before they taste their victory and sit on the throne as the rightful heir.
Kudos to the most resourcesful mother nature blessed auspicious country in East Africa TANZANIA grin grin grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by samorobo: 2:42am On May 31, 2019
Kazikazi:
We are going to be a superpower. The days of arguing with Kenya are almost over.We won't argue with small nations any longer.

Exactly.
I am.happy for you.
It's time for resourcesfull nations to join hands and build this continent .
It's our(TZ &Naija) destiny not theirs

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by samorobo: 2:51am On May 31, 2019
rvp2018:
We don't depend on you for anything - there is enough food in high seas if we ever need. It you maize and beans farmers who depend on Kenya to fill the small deficit once in a while. Kenya agriculture is now worth 30B dollars annually..while TZ entire gdp is around 55B. Kenya export food (tea, coffee, horticulture, milk, nuts & fruits) worth billions of dollars. And all these from just 11% of Arable Land.

You need to advance beyond planting maize, beans and cassava to be taken seriously. Uganda are following Kenya footsteps - and are doing great in coffee, dairy and other high yielding crops.

Planting cassava, millet and potatos - will only lead to the obvious - MALNUTRITION- those are LOW QUALITY FOOD that feel your stomach with nothing really.

@bolder that is the dumbest shiitest lie you have ever told on NL.
Just ask you self this honest questions if your agricultural sector is worth $30bn anually do you think you would still be $89bn economy which is filled with debt and white investment.

Or do you think your people would still. Be starving?
How could you even come up with such lie knowing fully well that you only possess 11% arable land?

Take it easy with these lie.
So if I should get you write agicultural sector alone can make you a $120bn economy.
Boy you lie
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by samorobo: 2:54am On May 31, 2019
Acadavah:

This made me thought it is. lipsrsealed

Don't mind them google search the image and see what it shows you
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by samorobo: 2:57am On May 31, 2019
rainmon:

The pic is definitely Jakarta, the capital of Indonesia. And that was an old photo of Jakarta, maybe taken at around 2002-2005 as there are many buildings that are missing in the photo.

You can see the current development of Jakarta below kiss

https://www.nairaland.com/5199519/tale-two-giants-indonesia-nigeria#78755293

It has a per capita income of US$17,500 now in nominal or US$43,000 in PPP

Nigeria will definitely reach that height.
Remember ekoatlantic, iibc,LFTZ, and many more
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by samorobo: 2:59am On May 31, 2019
Stevoh18:
Nigerians, Kenya is not of your lower league

You are mad.
That your list is useless.
Nigeria current literacy rate is 70%

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by samorobo: 3:05am On May 31, 2019
tylann:

Abuja and lagos are ranked yearly among worst cities in Africa

It's bullshit so long as it's not ranked along side other global cities of the world outside africa.
Keep your blog ranking aside

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by samorobo: 3:07am On May 31, 2019
grin grin
Kazikazi:
So are they lying?

Just prepare to be a landlocked Nation.Just see what Somalia is claiming..

Great news grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by samorobo: 3:09am On May 31, 2019
Kazikazi:
How long will u keep on lying to yourself? What do u plant which Tanzania doesn't plant? We have tonnes of coffee,tea,grapes,sisal,tobacco,cocoa,cotton,rice etc.

Actually, Tanzania is ahead of Kenya and all other east and central African nations on agriculture. We don't starve. But there are a lot of Kenyans who died due to chronic starvation in this year 2019.That means u don't have anything of value to sell and buy food to eat!The only farms u have are those owned by few whites who plants tea and flowers for Europeans. Nothing is managed by blacks.That's why u starve.

A million people in Turkana need food aid.Where is ur agriculture? Nowhere. U got nothing.

The motherfuckerr is a bloody liar.
Look at him claiming their agricultural sector is $30bn anually. And they are still $89bn with huge load of starving citizen
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by samorobo: 3:09am On May 31, 2019
Kazikazi:
Those Somalians don't joke! Kenyans are harvesting what they planted. Karma at work

This serves them right
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by samorobo: 3:11am On May 31, 2019
gallivant:

Let me tell you something Samson, if you went to Turkana during a drought and you offered them snails and wild berries as food, they will shoot themselves in the head. Some will jump in deep wells to be far away from such unimaginable horror!

Whatever. Your joke is boring
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by gallivant: 4:27am On May 31, 2019
samorobo:

Whatever. Your joke is boring

Sorry bro, I tried. smiley
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Stevoh18: 5:14am On May 31, 2019
Problemkid1:
Which sensible Nigerian will leaves his country and go a starving country like Kenya. No Nigerian on his right senses will travel to that slumish underdeveloped starving country? grin grin he loves his life please grin

You mean these Nigerians are not sensible, in other words they are part of the 60million mad people in the world capital of poverty

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Stevoh18: 5:20am On May 31, 2019
samorobo:

You are mad.
That your list is useless.
Nigeria current literacy rate is 70%

Where is the link...,?

But as for Kenya we have really made a remarkable stride
https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&url=https://www.kenyans.co.ke/news/33952-kenya-ranked-third-literacy-level-africa%3Famp%3D1&ved=2ahUKEwjSjYHk9MTiAhWqxoUKHcZEAysQFjAKegQIAxAB&usg=AOvVaw2Zc7RORTuuOf780XqOq-la&ampcf=1
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by rvp2018: 5:41am On May 31, 2019
Kenya is well known agricultural giant - despite being 89% Arid and Semi-Arid. We don't do maize, millet, cassava, sorghum and such useless crops anymore - but are transitioning into high-value crops. We will leave Nigeria and Tanzania to produces all those useless cereals and garb..for cheap. And even if you don't starve - such kind of foods - can never meet your calorific needs - and you end up physical and mental stunted like the average Tanzanian or Nigerian.

For example last year:Kenya overtakes South Africa to become Africa's biggest exporter of avocados
Kenya's impressive volumetric growth rate per year and access to new markets have helped the country to overtake South Africa as the number one exporter of avocados from Africa. The East African country became the largest exporter of avocados in Africa in 2017, exporting a record volume of 51,507 tons to the world. South Africa, traditionally the lead exporter of the world fruit from the Agriculture-rich continent, relinquished the position and trailed Kenya for the first time ever in history with 43,492 tons.

samorobo:

@bolder that is the dumbest shiitest lie you have ever told on NL.
Just ask you self this honest questions if your agricultural sector is worth $30bn anually do you think you would still be $89bn economy which is filled with debt and white investment.

Or do you think your people would still. Be starving?
How could you even come up with such lie knowing fully well that you only possess 11% arable land?

Take it easy with these lie.
So if I should get you write agicultural sector alone can make you a $120bn economy.
Boy you lie

3 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (4579) (4580) (4581) (4582) (4583) (4584) (4585) ... (9933)

Viewing this topic: 28 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.