Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,170,014 members, 7,876,803 topics. Date: Monday, 01 July 2024 at 07:13 AM

Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) - Foreign Affairs (4609) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) (6316392 Views)

Am I The Only One Whos Tired Of This Kenya Is Ahead Thread / Femi Adesina: "I Don't Lie, No Matter What"; Nigerians React / Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (4606) (4607) (4608) (4609) (4610) (4611) (4612) ... (9933) (Go Down)

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by tylann: 1:21pm On Jun 01, 2019
Jonraid:
It's debateable.More may not always mean better/best.But anyways we still have a lot to do in terms of road construction.

Yes kenya has a huge infrastructure deficit
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 1:26pm On Jun 01, 2019
Problemkid1:
So you want to compare this barrack house with well planned house, gwarinpa shocked dude fear God for at least once na undecided

From the look of these pics, can't you see nyayo estate is more cleaned and organized than your dirty gwarinpa? You must be sick.
How dare you compare Africa's second largest estate and Africa's cleanest estate with dirty gwarinpa?

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Jonraid(m): 1:29pm On Jun 01, 2019
Kenya is one of Africa's shining stars on logistics.Here's a worldbank ranking! Are we favoured?

https://lpi.worldbank.org/international/global/2018

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 1:40pm On Jun 01, 2019
tylann:

The Algerian guy was is not getting the concept

No you are not getting the concept .

algerian high way A1 for exemple. 1216 km long from est tunisia to west morocco cost more than 13 billions dollars , 11 millions per km .

and i have two civil engeneer in my family the cost is depending more on the sol quality , the topography and bridges, tunnel ect ... A road in a flat region will cost less than in moutains region .

Pics . exemple of some algerian highway . tell me what kenyan highway could have more in quality ?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Acadavah: 1:40pm On Jun 01, 2019
rvp2018:
Kenya's Quality of education shines

OK This is from UNESCO.

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by popizaino(m): 1:41pm On Jun 01, 2019
Yobeezy:
There are some ignorant and least informed Nigerian fools in this thread like Samorobo who was claiming that everything in Kenya is owned by the whites yet when he's told to verify his claims, he resorts to emotional insults.Sometimes you need to give us a break of your ignorance and stupidity.

Meanwhile this is Nyayo posh estate in Embakassi Nairobi, the second largest posh estate in Africa after the one in Kwa Zulu Natal of south Africa with a total housing units of 4774.

It's also the cleanest estate in Africa and mark you it's a 100% Kenyan government owned property in courtesy of National Social Security Fund NSSF.

98% of its inhabitants are BLACK INDEGENE KENYANS and I repeat black Kenyans.

Nyayo estate beats Nigeria's largest estate Gwarinpa by far in terms of cleanliness and size.
Inshort it beats all estates in west Africa in terms of size and environmental maintainace.

Now show me these Kenyan property you do blindly claim they're owned by whites in Kenya if you think you can.

There is nothing posh about this condominium you posted, unless, posh has an exclusive meaning to you or there are some parts you're not showing. I can only agree to its neatness status and that is because of its size. FYI, There are so many smaller poch estates that are far neater than this nyayo, littering across west Africa. Our larger ones are not well kept as this.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by tylann: 1:47pm On Jun 01, 2019
Algerian1:

algerian high way A1 for exemple. 1216 km long from est tunisia to west morocco cost more than 13 billions dollars , 11 millions per km .

and i have two civil engeneer in my family the cost is depending more on the sol quality , the topography and bridges, tunnel ect ... A road in a flat region will cost less than in moutains region .

The road is nice an expressway
Kenya has no expressways

We are planning to have one from Mombasa to Nairobi i still don't know if the deal went through or it was scrapped

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by SUFFERInSMILIIN(m): 1:47pm On Jun 01, 2019
kikuyu1:

These hoes are doubly unfortunate-the strong manly face,square hips and flat ass isn't for most men,frankly! Hey,Problemkid1,whose byatches are these? Swedish,Swazi or maybe Korean? I don't think so!?
YOUR HOES EXHIBIT THE CLINICAL DEFINITION OF A FLAT ASS.

It's not only the flat ass we have a lot of smell of yeast and they where weave to disguise their faces. If you want to know if a Nigerian woman is a sex worker just look how big the weave is on the head
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 1:48pm On Jun 01, 2019
tylann:

Tylann doesn't do the ranking
You can Google how roads are ranked
And Kenyans on this thread didn't put Kenya on the list
We have good roads in kenya believe me wink

And it is not must that Algeria must be better than kenya in road quality
In all rankings i have seen we beat Algeria in road quality

Google if full of bullshit . you can find any ranking you want , i even seen the most beautiful prostitute ranking grin , you should try serious source wink and stats to put ranking .
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Jonraid(m): 1:48pm On Jun 01, 2019
This was the point!
popizaino:

There is nothing posh about this condominium you posted, unless, posh has an exclusive meaning to you or there are some parts you're not showing. I can only agree to its neatness status and that is because of its size. FYI, There are so many smaller poch estates that are far neater than this nyayo, littering across west Africa. Our larger ones are not well kept as this.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by SUFFERInSMILIIN(m): 1:49pm On Jun 01, 2019
tylann:

if you prove facts they will cry it is fake or western propaganda smiley

it is now 4500 pages and you have not learnt from them they are happy when suffering the more they suffer the more happier they are
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by tylann: 1:52pm On Jun 01, 2019
Algerian1:

Google if full of bullshit . you can find any ranking you want , i even seen the most beautiful prostitute ranking grin , you should try serious source wink and stats to put ranking .

Try this it ranks all countries in the world

https://www.theglobaleconomy.com/rankings/roads_quality/

All rankings put Kenya ahead of Algeria it is not my fault you know smiley

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Acadavah: 1:57pm On Jun 01, 2019
tylann:

Maybe Algerian roads in the desert are not good.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by rvp2018: 2:02pm On Jun 01, 2019
Now that is how to use oil billions. Nigeria would be like Algeria if they had used their natural resources well. Kenya has to bootstrap resources to build infrastructure. Definitely we cannot afford 11B dollar road now.
Algerian1:

3 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 2:02pm On Jun 01, 2019
Problemkid1:
I think the thing I said Pained you well but it won't change the fact that your men are classless and swaggaless? Like I said, your Foolish prostitutes women are in our group looking for naija men for them to hook up with. Including married women too. Your ugly, burnt prostitutes girls are the onse chasing our men. No sensible Nigeria men will even leave naija girls and go for a ugly Kenyan girl. They are criminals and your prostitutes girl are going for the criminals to fvck them. Your girls are too cheap, they're too cheap that's why they're using them and dumped them as they want. No Naija girls will even think of dating a Kenyan men not even in her next life. Our guys are poor and your prostitutes celebrities are running to Nigeria to date our celebrities. The likes of Victoria kimani and Lupita. Tell me which Naija celebrities will even think of dating a Kenya girls. That will not even happen sef? The same drugs peddlers and criminals are still the ones fvcking your girls morning, afternoon and night for free. And after they fvck them, they'll dumped them like dustbin grin see how useless and foolish your girls are. See the picture bellow. This guy is a ambassador of Gucci company and many more. Go to his Instagram pages and see the way your foolish girls are dying for him. Wizkid alone came to perform, your guys are running mad just to touch his shoes. But none of your men can even try in Naija and our girls will run mad for them. It will not happen! because they have levels and class. Our girls we cherish them well because they're more beautiful and Ballance than your desease women who are only sticking for dicks. Your men are even complaining about your women about the way they're dying for our men. Your girls are classless, they're too cheap, only sweet words will turn their head and they fall for you. So your men should not drag their stupidity and foolishness to our side because we're not the cause of your girls dumping you over us. Hope you understand, kid? wink

You see someone like this and you expect him to date a Kenya desease prostitute lol, funny starving kenyan cheesy

You're just repeating yourself, why don't you save your energy instead of recycling long gibberish to prove a useless point?
I have given you the real issues on the ground that most poor Nigerian thugs loves doing while in Kenya, you can dispute that till eternity but it won't change the fact to be the case.
Nigerian bleaching pigs are poor desperate ones, stop lying here with class and levels.
I have even given you an example and you're still denying vehemently.
Why do you Nigerian criminals run away from your poverty infested shithole to Kenya leaving your whores desperate and hopeless going for ours?Why don't you stay with those your shapeless girls with masculine appearance?
I've never seen a Kenyan guy proposing for a desperate Nigerian LovePeddler but I've heard of many cases where Kenyan guys have received proposals from desperate Nigerian LovePeddler.

We don't want your girls but you want ours by force,no sane Kenyan guy can spend his money on every pussy that he comes across with unlike the Nigerian thugs.

Who told you Kenya doesn't have classy folks?
You know the problem with Nigerians is that they like being too loud yet nobody cares about their loudness, Kenya and other African nations too have high class folks but you'll never see them bragging like Nigerians.
These are Kenyan guys.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by 68816419: 2:03pm On Jun 01, 2019
Algerian1:

Sure according to your ranking cap verde with 1,650 km network road with only 36% is asphalted have more highways and paved roads than algeria wink

Any way .

From kenya national highway autority source , kenya have 63,575 km classified roads with only 9,273 kilometres of paved roads . (link : http://www.kenha.co.ke/index.php/road-network

Algeria have 133 741 km of classified roads with 106 992 km paved' roads source algerian ministry of transport

And from this source the Director-General, Infrastructure Concession Regulatory Commission (ICRC), http://www.icrc.gov.ng/135000km-road-network-nigeria-un-tarred-icrc/ 2017 ,
Nigeria has about 195,000 km road network out of which a proportion of about 32,000 km are federal roads while 31,000km are state roads. Out of this, only about 60,000km are paved
Meaning Kenya is a very tiny irrelevant country grin grin grin grin grin, as we speak more roads are been built and old ones are expanded in Nigeria

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by 68816419: 2:05pm On Jun 01, 2019
Algerian1:

Sure according to your ranking cap verde with 1,650 km network road with only 36% is asphalted have more highways and paved roads than algeria wink

Any way .

From kenya national highway autority source , kenya have 63,575 km classified roads with only 9,273 kilometres of paved roads . (link : http://www.kenha.co.ke/index.php/road-network

Algeria have 133 741 km of classified roads with 106 992 km paved' roads source algerian ministry of transport

And from this source the Director-General, Infrastructure Concession Regulatory Commission (ICRC), http://www.icrc.gov.ng/135000km-road-network-nigeria-un-tarred-icrc/ 2017 ,
Nigeria has about 195,000 km road network out of which a proportion of about 32,000 km are federal roads while 31,000km are state roads. Out of this, only about 60,000km are paved

Meaning Kenya is a very tiny irrelevant country grin grin grin grin grin, as we speak more roads are been built and old ones are expanded in Nigeria

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 2:06pm On Jun 01, 2019
tylann:

Read in the end of your web site ... " based on data from the WEF Executive Opinion Survey , a long-running and extensive survey tapping the opinions of over 14,000 business leaders in 144 countries"

so again its only a subjective ranking based on opinions no facts no statistics wink .
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by 68816419: 2:09pm On Jun 01, 2019
Jonraid:
Best roads infrastructure and paved roads are two different things! Cape Verde is small in size,how can you compare it with Algeria one of the largest countries in size in the continent?
Paved roads equate development, Accept the fact that Kenya is a small , irrelevant country in Africa, how can country have less than 10K paved roads grin grin?
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by tylann: 2:12pm On Jun 01, 2019
Algerian1:

Read in the end of your web site ... " based on data from the WEF Executive Opinion Survey , a long-running and extensive survey tapping the opinions of over 14,000 business leaders in 144 countries"

so again its only a subjective ranking based on opinions no facts no statistics wink .

So why are opinions against Algeria smiley

Okay you win algeria has better roads than kenya smiley
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Jonraid(m): 2:12pm On Jun 01, 2019
Those are for highways excluding City roads and rural roads!
68816419:

Paved roads equate development, Accept the fact that Kenya is a small , irrelevant country in Africa, how can country have less than 10K paved roads grin grin?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 2:13pm On Jun 01, 2019
popizaino:

Argue with facts like am doing or else save me your bitterness and ignorance.
Don't argue for the sake.

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by 68816419: 2:14pm On Jun 01, 2019
tylann:

What are you doing .... undecided
The list was about countries in africa with best road quality
Not countries with most paved roads
Do you have comprehension problems
Algeria has more paved roads than kenya i agree
But kenyan roads are of high quality than algerian roads smiley
Nigga, paved roads equates developments reason why Kenya remains largely rural.,only Nairobi (Business areas) ,Some of your highways and other CBDs got paved Roads.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Jonraid(m): 2:15pm On Jun 01, 2019
Our infrastructure superiority proves itself on our logistics ranking! How about if Nigeria tells us how good is their logistics industry with their superior infrastructure!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by 68816419: 2:16pm On Jun 01, 2019
tylann:

What are you doing .... undecided
The list was about countries in africa with best road quality
Not countries with most paved roads
Do you have comprehension problems
Algeria has more paved roads than kenya i agree
But kenyan roads are of high quality than algerian roads smiley
cool cool cool
Do you also agree that Nigeria has more paved roads than Kenya ?
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 2:17pm On Jun 01, 2019
tylann:

So why are opinions against Algeria smiley

Okay you win algeria has better roads than kenya smiley

Its not about wining or losing . just sharing objective ranking with facts , stats that poeple can verify from serious source will enrich this thread . best , more beautiful , happiest is fine but not for ranking withou stats

and for sure algeria have more and better roads highways than some of the country on this list .

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 2:18pm On Jun 01, 2019
Jonraid:
Kenya is one of Africa's shining stars on logistics.Here's a worldbank ranking! Are we favoured?

https://lpi.worldbank.org/international/global/2018

When Nigerians and Kazikazi see this, they'll say it's fake cause their ragged poverty nations ain't favoured in the ranking.

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by tylann: 2:19pm On Jun 01, 2019
68816419:

Nigga, paved roads equates developments reason why Kenya remains largely rural.,only Nairobi (Business areas) ,Some of your highways and other CBDs got paved Roads.
Argue with your mates here

https://www.worldatlas.com/articles/countries-with-the-worst-road-quality.html

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Acadavah: 2:21pm On Jun 01, 2019
Algerian1:

Its not about wining or losing . just sharing objective ranking with facts , stats that poeple can verify from serious source will enrich this thread . best , more beautiful , happiest is fine but not for ranking withou stats

and for sure algeria have more and better roads highways than some of the country on this list .

RWANDA IS SO OVERHYPED IN EVERYTHING. I DON'T KNOW WHY?

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by tylann: 2:21pm On Jun 01, 2019
Algerian1:

Okay iam tired
Algeria i can agree but Nigeria never
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by 68816419: 2:25pm On Jun 01, 2019
Jonraid:
Looking at roads,let's look at the many parametres that may play out.

*Size of the country-Larger countries will usually have more roads in km than smalller countries due to their expansive geographical size.

*Population-A high population density may mean more cities and towns in a country thus leading to more roads needed to connect populations to each other

*Alternative means of transport-Some countries may prioritise one form/means of transport over the other.Some countries prioritise rail over road

*Economy-Richer countries are more likely to have more roads in Km than their poorer counterparts.

Having more paved roads won't automatically mean better or best road infrastructure!

Bringing Cape Verde inside the conversation wasn't well thought!
Azerbaijan has an [b]Area: 86,600 km² while Kenya has Area: 580,367 km² yet Azerbaijan got more paved roads than Kenya, Your take on this ?[/b][b][/b]
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by tylann: 2:26pm On Jun 01, 2019
Acadavah:

RWANDA IS SO OVERHYPED IN EVERYTHING. I DON'T KNOW WHY?

Maybe because Rwanda is small , has no natural resources and it is doing good

(1) (2) (3) ... (4606) (4607) (4608) (4609) (4610) (4611) (4612) ... (9933)

Viewing this topic: 13 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.