Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,192,820 members, 7,948,913 topics. Date: Saturday, 14 September 2024 at 01:28 PM

Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) - Foreign Affairs (4710) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) (6488665 Views)

Am I The Only One Whos Tired Of This Kenya Is Ahead Thread / Femi Adesina: "I Don't Lie, No Matter What"; Nigerians React / Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (4707) (4708) (4709) (4710) (4711) (4712) (4713) ... (9933) (Go Down)

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by samorobo: 12:54am On Jun 12, 2019
obaaderemi:
Okay.Let's ignore hecklers and move on with our forensic analysis of the Kenyan agricultural sector.
We are done with the following:
Milk: $1.4bn
Tea. : $1bn
Coffee $110million
Horticulture $3bn
Total...$5.5bn
Let's go to meat.
Kenya produced about 900,000 tonnes of meat last year.
1tonne=1000kg
That's a total of 900,000,000kg.
Average price of meat in Kenya is $4/kg
900,000,000*4= 3,600,000,000 $3.6bn

Total so far= $5.5 +$3.6= $9.1bn.

Next I will go to crop production minus coffee and tea. grin

Such overcooked gdp.
It's definitely has to be $50bn.
They are living large on debt. And their debt is their gdp.
So whenever they tell you they grow by 5.6% just know they equally grow by 5.6% debt growth because they have almost zero economic activities anually except " oga abeg borrow me I go pay you tomorrow " grin

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by gallivant: 12:55am On Jun 12, 2019
NigeriaIsDoomed:
u no even fit educate yourself and your poor, starving, dying, ugly countrymen u want educate intelligent Nigerians? U are a comedian, foolish kid. grin grin

I will only address Obaboon, not his alter ego. When you are ready, holla! smiley
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Just30: 12:55am On Jun 12, 2019
theenchanter:
like seriously, u posted a 2009/2010 stat? undecided

Even in 2010, china's consumption per capita wasn't 3x of South Korea, not even close.
their current consumption per capital is 3 times higher than Korea

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by NigeriaIsDoomed: 12:58am On Jun 12, 2019
gallivant:

I will only address Obaboon, not his alter ego. When you are ready, holla! smiley
mumu little indian u don wash whiteman bathroom finish? grin grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by theenchanter: 12:58am On Jun 12, 2019
Just30:
their current consumption per capital is 3 times higher than Korea
Dude, stop swinging urself back n forth.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by theenchanter: 12:59am On Jun 12, 2019
gallivant:

Facts about cement consumption will not go away because of your feelings. Hopefully when Just30 is done you will be more enlightened.
hahaha, what feeling? I guess u're in dire need of ur medication.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by gallivant: 1:00am On Jun 12, 2019
theenchanter:
like seriously, u posted a 2009/2010 stat? undecided

Even in 2010, china's consumption per capita wasn't 3x of South Korea, not even close.

Give us the latest statistics then? Don't debate like a toddler.

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by theenchanter: 1:01am On Jun 12, 2019
gallivant:

Give us the latest statistics then? Don't debate like a toddler.
lol, he's d one claiming china has 3x higher rate than Korea. Even his 2009/2010 table is against it, why should I bother myself with d rest? undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by samorobo: 1:02am On Jun 12, 2019
rvp2018:
keep going...as of last year Kenya agriculture was 24b or around...26% of 90B gdp...you got dairy sector off by 3B..othr sectors by few points off.but let's se how far you get...I can help if you're stuck.Do cereals..maize,rice,sugar,wheat,barley, sorghum,millet...then go to tubers...Irish and sweat potato..go to bananas.. then go fishing...then forestry and tree farming...I can help even with bee keeping data...even livestock you just did meat value add...you're still got some livestock to do..eggs, chicken, pigs...keep going.

OMG..you've said this stupid lie before. I thought we have been through this.
When I asked you to prove it you provide me with an empty link.

Olodo, didinrin ...if you have been growing by such enormous figure annually in your agricultural sector pls tell me why you are still less than $82bn even though your gdp is overcooked.
I am glad you are stepping Down on your lie cause the previous time you said $30bn but reduced it now to $24bn.
Pls continue reducing that figure untill you get to the actual figure which is below $5bn
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Just30: 1:03am On Jun 12, 2019
theenchanter:
Dude, stop swinging urself back n forth.

i just showed you figures

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by samorobo: 1:04am On Jun 12, 2019
theenchanter:
Dude, u're embarrassing urself for fvck sake!!!!!! it's actually ur ilk applauding u that I'm really sorry for, esp kikuyu1.

Ur agricultural sector is 26% means agriculture contributed 26% to ur gdp... that's the total contribution to ur gdp since the Inception of d economy of kenya and not on a yearly basis.

I am glad am not the only one that notice how he keeps promoting ridiculous lies

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by gallivant: 1:05am On Jun 12, 2019
theenchanter:
lol, he's d one claiming china has 3x higher rate than Korea. Even his 2009/2010 table is against it, why should I bother myself with d rest? undecided

You idiot, the same 2010 table you have dismissed as too old. Get the #### out here with your BS! Like I said earlier you have no idea what you are talking about. Lol

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by theenchanter: 1:05am On Jun 12, 2019
Just30:
i just showed you figures
Then ur figures are incorrect. Will search for a recent stats n post in d morning.

I'm off to bed.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Just30: 1:06am On Jun 12, 2019
theenchanter:
even as at 2019 the difference was almost two times

how much more 9 years later when China has accelerated development whiles korea has stagnated?
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Just30: 1:07am On Jun 12, 2019
theenchanter:
Then ur figures are incorrect. Will search for a recent stats n post in d morning.

I'm off to bed.
grin grin grin grin grin

unbelievable
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by theenchanter: 1:08am On Jun 12, 2019
gallivant:

You idiot, the same 2010 table you have dismissed ad too old. Get the #### out here with your BS! Like I said earlier you have no idea what you are talking about. Lol
do u even have any idea of whatsoever is going on around u? undecided
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by samorobo: 1:08am On Jun 12, 2019
Zfree:
some people say that naija girls are very masculine looking,by the way do naija girls also have balls?? you can see these two defenders trying to protect their testicles while defending a free kick grin,,this mad people sent men to the womens world cup why Naija why grin grin grin

Dude you guys are the ugliest thing to ever walk the face of earth

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by gallivant: 1:08am On Jun 12, 2019
theenchanter:

I'm off to bed.

This is the smartest thing you said all day.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by theenchanter: 1:09am On Jun 12, 2019
Just30:
even as at 2019 the difference was almost two times

how much more 9 years later when China has accelerated development whiles korea has stagnated?
are u okay? Who told u south Korea stagnated?

Hope u aren't mistaking north Korea for south Korea? undecided
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by gallivant: 1:09am On Jun 12, 2019
theenchanter:
do u even have any idea of whatsoever is going on around u? undecided

Go to sleep. grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by theenchanter: 1:10am On Jun 12, 2019
gallivant:

This is the smartest thing you said all day.
u haven't said anything smart today.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by gallivant: 1:10am On Jun 12, 2019
Just30:
grin grin grin grin grin

unbelievable

grin grin

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by samorobo: 1:10am On Jun 12, 2019
rvp2018:
I am not sure I understand your rambling. When was kenya economy inception smiley. Our agri activities (when strictly taken -) as for last many years hovered around 25% plus minus depending on the market prices..it used to be around 30%..it had gone as low as 23% recently.When we have drought - which is often - it takes about 0.5% of our growth figures.

But you're too dumb for these stuff. Way above your paygrade.

When taken as sector ( as in Agri, Industrial & Services) - then it contribution to economy goes as high as 40%.

Dumb! Dumb!! Dumb!!! ...you economic retarded self deluded fellow

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by gallivant: 1:11am On Jun 12, 2019
theenchanter:
u haven't said anything smart today.

In your dreams.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by samorobo: 1:11am On Jun 12, 2019
68816419:

I swear you r a damn genius, u should be Kenya's minister of budgets and statistics.

grin grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Just30: 1:14am On Jun 12, 2019
theenchanter:
are u okay? Who told u south Korea stagnated?

Hope u aren't mistaking north Korea for south Korea? undecided
check the cement production of south korea as at 2010 and check their production today

and tell me if they didn't stagnate

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by samorobo: 1:15am On Jun 12, 2019
theenchanter:
u can't understand it cos its not ur level. Lemme come to ur level.

Agriculture is a primary sector of an economy and low-income countries usually have higher % of agricultural sector, once a country moves to middle-income, % of agricultural sector reduces cos the country has moved to secondary form of economy (manufacturing). So noting ur agricultural sector by calculating the trash u n Kikuyu has been calculating is utterly wrong.

Sectors aren't monetarily calculated in relations to gdp but by percentages alone. Ur agricultural sector will continue to go down as ur country become economically stronger, its normal.

Most developed nations have less than 10% agricultural sector of gdp. They have more of tertiary economy, then secondary economy before primary economy.

Great analysis. I don't think I need to add to this.
You simplified it to the extent a 2 year old would understand perfectly.
I won't be surprise if he still doesn't understand
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by samorobo: 1:17am On Jun 12, 2019
rvp2018:
Someone give this a man a medal! Very brilliant. I love it. You're just a bloody slowpoke writting nonsense. Kindly if you have nothing new - just find some pictures of your slumpolis and post.
E pain am ooo..

I am sure you would be more careful when you throw your dangerous lies
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by gallivant: 1:19am On Jun 12, 2019
samorobo:
E pain am ooo..

I am sure you would be more careful when you throw your dangerous lies

You are talking to yourself, do you know that?
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by samorobo: 1:19am On Jun 12, 2019
obaaderemi:
So, friends and neighbours, if agriculture is 30% of Kenya's GDP as Rvp claimed earlier, then all we have to do is multiply $14bn * 3.3 ==$46.2bn.(Kenya's economy/GDP)

But when Rvp saw the direction this analysis was going, he quickly and publicly made a reverse and claimed agriculture currently is 25% of Kenya's economy. grin
Anyway,let's play by his rules and multiply $14bn * 4==$56bn.
grin
Now,he has to come here and defend himself to save face. grin Probably, his tagmate and poodle, Kikuyu would tag along as usual. Thank you and good night.

Genius. .you have destroyed him.
So their gdp.is just $56bn.
I think you should still clap for me. I tried when I said $50bn, I was just $6bn short grin grin grin

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by samorobo: 1:20am On Jun 12, 2019
68816419:

Hahaha You have demolished this advanced criminal ,ask him to bring up facts and figures about Nigeria as being done by u on "Fake" Kenya figures.

grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by samorobo: 1:26am On Jun 12, 2019
NigeriaIsDoomed:
Kenya has received The Most Ugly People in Africa Award several times. The ugly dude is smoking chang'aa. Hahahaha see him pipu here. grin

Apes

2 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) ... (4707) (4708) (4709) (4710) (4711) (4712) (4713) ... (9933)

Viewing this topic: 8 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.