Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,192,820 members, 7,948,908 topics. Date: Saturday, 14 September 2024 at 01:24 PM

Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) - Foreign Affairs (4722) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) (6488648 Views)

Am I The Only One Whos Tired Of This Kenya Is Ahead Thread / Femi Adesina: "I Don't Lie, No Matter What"; Nigerians React / Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (4719) (4720) (4721) (4722) (4723) (4724) (4725) ... (9933) (Go Down)

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by obaaderemi: 3:50pm On Jun 13, 2019
rvp2018:
Not for long. Those ones are probably already overtaken by KCB & Equity. You have 18 banks. We have about 40 banks. You forced consolidations of your banks because they were all collapsing - and we haven't got there yet.
Not for long? You have been crooning the same stupid song for three years now.

Your banks have exposed your fake overcooked GDP.

I think I am done with these banking stuff.When you begin to hear stuff like the bolded from your opponent, a smart person will let the whole thing go quietly. Ciao. cheesy
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by rvp2018: 3:53pm On Jun 13, 2019
It easy - check the trends - and see who is closing on.
obaaderemi:
Not for long? You have been crooning the same stupid song for three years now.

Your banks have exposed your fake overcooked GDP.

I think I am done with these banking stuff.When you begin to hear stuff like the bolded from your opponent, a smart person will let the whole thing go quietly. Ciao. cheesy
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by obaaderemi: 3:54pm On Jun 13, 2019
rvp2018:
You're obtuse. Banks are compared by sector. You were banks have nothing on South Africa.
What's the angry idiot saying at the bolded? grin You better relax before you burst an artery.

rvp2018:

- because South Africa big banks are like 4. One South Africa bank is more than your entire banking sector.

Standard Bank of South Africa has like 163B dollar bank assets.

You consolidated your 40 plus banks into 18 or less now - and you got a few decent banks that are stable enough.

Kenya is consolidating - not thro forced mergers - slowly - and we now have 4 banks in top 1000 banks - Nigeria I think has six or so.

It's now about South Africa? Lol grin
Get out of here. You are finished.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by rvp2018: 3:57pm On Jun 13, 2019
You want to start banning me coz I am not getting out of here. I am just demonstrating to you that economies with 4 major banks.18 banks. 40 banks cannot be compared the way you're doing. Compare oranges with oranges. Your bank sector (only sector that is working) is only 2.5 times kenya. Most of it probably fueled by 60-80B oil money.
obaaderemi:

What's the angry idiot saying at the bolded? grin You better relax before you burst an artery.

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 4:03pm On Jun 13, 2019
United States Ambassador to Kenya Kyle McCarter disclosed what he adores most about Kenyan youth noting that he is impressed with how the Kenyan youth are intelligent, honest and energized.

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Problemkid1: 4:05pm On Jun 13, 2019
tylann:

We fight with tanzanians ,
We fight with poverty capital citizens
We fight with zambians
So what it is your point ..... smiley

South Africans attack nigerians
Do you know why .. smiley
They're killing you people like animals in their country. Your people went on Twitter to fight them. Stop talking nonsese you starving capital of the world
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 4:05pm On Jun 13, 2019
obaaderemi:

Oba are you lazy... cheesy grin

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Problemkid1: 4:06pm On Jun 13, 2019
gallivant:

They don't attack Kenyans because we are not kwerekwere. Kenyans are professionals and students in SA. We don't go there to crowd the townships.
I said I don't talk to pig like you

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Stevoh18: 4:07pm On Jun 13, 2019
mtisTheQubit:
United States Ambassador to Kenya Kyle McCarter disclosed what he adores most about Kenyan youth noting that he is impressed with how the Kenyan youth are intelligent, honest and energized.

No wonder poverty and witchcraft thrives in both Nigeria and lazy republic of Tanzania
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Problemkid1: 4:07pm On Jun 13, 2019
tylann:

Yes but the fact will remain Nigeria leads the world in children born with aids smiley
Show me 2019. We're in 2019? I just check 2019 and I saw something, that's why I'm asking you to show me 2019 and you refuse
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Problemkid1: 4:09pm On Jun 13, 2019
tylann:

All i know you lead the world in children born with aids smiley
You no nothing Oga starving kiberan. Until you show me 2019 tongue
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 4:09pm On Jun 13, 2019
Stevoh18:

No wonder poverty and witchcraft thrives in both Nigeria and lazy republic of Tanzania
i tell you ths guys are comrades in twisted stuff grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Problemkid1: 4:13pm On Jun 13, 2019
obaaderemi:
That's what matters for now. grin
Let him argue with his shadow.
Don't mind the mumus grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by rvp2018: 4:13pm On Jun 13, 2019
Oba-dude,
I know you're on your element when competing with Kenya - but seriously when you claim to have bigger economy - cooked GDP - you need to be thinking about getting here.

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 4:13pm On Jun 13, 2019
Problemkid1:
They're killing you people like animals in their country. Your people went on Twitter to fight them. Stop talking nonsese you starving capital of the world
thats just a lie.. cheesy

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by tylann: 4:15pm On Jun 13, 2019
Problemkid1:
Show me 2019. We're in 2019? I just check 2019 and I saw something, that's why I'm asking you to show me 2019 and you refuse

I have shown you the link
How many times am i supposed to show you

Anyway the fact will remain whether you like it or not cool

Nigeria is the leading the world in children born with aids where you title with pride smiley
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by tylann: 4:17pm On Jun 13, 2019
mtisTheQubit:

thats just a lie.. cheesy

That is what i told povertykid1
South africans attack nigerians not kenyans
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 4:17pm On Jun 13, 2019
Problemkid1:

Facts 2019:

Nigeria has the second largest HIV epidemic in the world (3.2 m) and one of the highest rates of new infection in sub-Saharan Africa .

Many people living with HIV in Nigeria are unaware of their status. Nigeria continues to fall short of providing the recommended number of HIV testing and counselling sites.

Low levels of access to antiretroviral treatment remains an issue for people living with HIV, meaning that there are still many AIDS-related deaths in Nigeria.

Punitive laws against homosexuality mean that men who have sex with men face difficulties accessing HIV services.

Nigeria also has the fourth largest tuberculosis epidemic in the world, with HIV and TB co-infection now becoming an increasing concern for people living with HIV.

https://www.avert.org/professionals/hiv-around-world/sub-saharan-africa/nigeria

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by tylann: 4:18pm On Jun 13, 2019
Problemkid1:
You no nothing Oga starving kiberan. Until you show me 2019 tongue

Listen ogbenikid1

Nigeria leads the world in children born with aids smiley.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 4:19pm On Jun 13, 2019
tylann:

Listen ogbenikid1

Nigeria leads the world in children born with aids smiley.
also second largest HIV epidemic in the world (3.2 m)
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Problemkid1: 4:19pm On Jun 13, 2019
Stevoh18:

Few Kenyans were facing starvation for a short period, but to you that's all of Kenyans...we have debts because the lenders saw our capabilities of paying them back

75% of you are languishing in poverty, rounding off to the nearest figure Nigerians are generally poor people...no one can lend you anything

Thousands of you are economic refugees in Kenya and millions in other countries, you don't risk dying in deserts and sea for nothing
Look at this Mumu? 90% of Kenyans are dying of hunger and poverty? Which paying back, hahahahaha? You're paying back and they're planning to seize your Mombasa port, Hahahaha? We don't borrow because we have the money. So why should we borrow when we have the money! We're not like you poverty fools. Instead of you idiots to borrow money to feed yourself, you're borrowing money to build wack and crap infrastructure. No wonder you idiots are dying of hunger everyday grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by tylann: 4:20pm On Jun 13, 2019
mtisTheQubit:

Facts 2019:

Nigeria has the second largest HIV epidemic in the world (3.2 m) and one of the highest rates of new infection in sub-Saharan Africa .

Many people living with HIV in Nigeria are unaware of their status. Nigeria continues to fall short of providing the recommended number of HIV testing and counselling sites.

Low levels of access to antiretroviral treatment remains an issue for people living with HIV, meaning that there are still many AIDS-related deaths in Nigeria.

Punitive laws against homosexuality mean that men who have sex with men face difficulties accessing HIV services.

Nigeria also has the fourth largest tuberculosis epidemic in the world, with HIV and TB co-infection now becoming an increasing concern for people living with HIV.

Less than 50% of Nigerians know their hiv status
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 4:20pm On Jun 13, 2019
tylann:

That is what i told povertykid1
South africans attack nigerians not kenyans
Kenyans are professionals...we dont do funny stuff out there
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by tylann: 4:23pm On Jun 13, 2019
Problemkid1:
Look at this Mumu? 90% of Kenyans are dying of hunger and poverty? Which paying back, hahahahaha? You're paying back and they're planning to seize your Mombasa port, Hahahaha? We don't borrow because we have the money. So why should we borrow when we have the money! We're not like you poverty fools. Instead of you idiots to borrow money to feed yourself, you're borrowing money to build wack and crap infrastructure. No wonder you idiots are dying of hunger everyday grin

You need a brain transplant

Your emotions have taken control of your thinking capacity cool

Breathe in and then breathe out

Dont let emotions control you smiley. Povertykid1
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Problemkid1: 4:25pm On Jun 13, 2019
mtisTheQubit:

Facts 2019:

Look at this bloody kiberan wants to lie to his starving people. This is 2019 from WHO? you ranked ahead of Nigeria. Even your brothers knows that. You are busy bringing fake bloger here grin

https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&url=https://www.worldatlas.com/articles/countries-with-the-highest-rates-of-hiv-aids.html&ved=2ahUKEwiCtf_HuObiAhUhSxUIHZReBCcQFjAMegQIAhAB&usg=AOvVaw250rZGHac_JV7rLZdIeSCn

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by tylann: 4:26pm On Jun 13, 2019
mtisTheQubit:

Kenyans are professionals...we dont do funny stuff out there

Nigerians are well known criminals worldwide

Some Nigerians just boarded a plane to go to rob a bank in uae smiley

Some Nigerians have been arrested for kidnapping Canadians in Ghana

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by tylann: 4:29pm On Jun 13, 2019
Problemkid1:
Look at this bloody kiberan wants to lie to his starving people. This is 2019 from WHO? you ranked ahead of Nigeria. Even your brothers knows that. You are busy bringing fake bloger here grin

https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&url=https://www.worldatlas.com/articles/countries-with-the-highest-rates-of-hiv-aids.html&ved=2ahUKEwiCtf_HuObiAhUhSxUIHZReBCcQFjAMegQIAhAB&usg=AOvVaw250rZGHac_JV7rLZdIeSCn

First of all this a world atlas ranking not WHO smiley

But the fact remains Nigeria is leading the world in children being born with aids smiley
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Problemkid1: 4:31pm On Jun 13, 2019
tylann:

I have shown you the link
How many times am i supposed to show you

Anyway the fact will remain whether you like it or not cool

Nigeria is the leading the world in children born with aids where you title with pride smiley

You're still leading in world HIV/AIDS tongue
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Problemkid1: 4:32pm On Jun 13, 2019
tylann:

You need a brain transplant

Your emotions have taken control of your thinking capacity cool

Breathe in and then breathe out

Dont let emotions control you smiley. Povertykid1
You're a mad idiot. Your grass has damage your brain capacity? Your deserve a spiritual slap to clear the highness on you grin

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Problemkid1: 4:34pm On Jun 13, 2019
tylann:

Nigerians are well known criminals worldwide

Some Nigerians just boarded a plane to go to rob a bank in uae smiley

Some Nigerians have been arrested for kidnapping Canadians in Ghana
Show us the link you bloody liar? Are you not kidnapping doctors and foreigners grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by tylann: 4:34pm On Jun 13, 2019
Problemkid1:
You're still leading in world HIV/AIDS tongue

This one is now desperate grin

Please call kazikazi for back up cool
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Problemkid1: 4:35pm On Jun 13, 2019
tylann:

First of all this a world atlas ranking not WHO smiley

But the fact remains Nigeria is leading the world in children being born with aids smiley
The fact remains that Kenya is leading the world in HIV/AIDS tongue grin e pains well Hahaha

(1) (2) (3) ... (4719) (4720) (4721) (4722) (4723) (4724) (4725) ... (9933)

Viewing this topic: 6 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.