Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,170,104 members, 7,877,100 topics. Date: Monday, 01 July 2024 at 12:21 PM

Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) - Foreign Affairs (482) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) (6317727 Views)

Am I The Only One Whos Tired Of This Kenya Is Ahead Thread / Femi Adesina: "I Don't Lie, No Matter What"; Nigerians React / Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (479) (480) (481) (482) (483) (484) (485) ... (9933) (Go Down)

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 11:18am On Apr 30, 2017
Joonana:
24/7 electricity wink, we don't pump water from the ground like you do in your homes, improved access to health care delivery (national health insurance scheme + the best health facilities in the sub region .. security and free movement of people any time of the day .. we don't need security doors at our banks like you guys have... Nigerians can only dream of them .. on top of that the Ghanaian passport is valued more than the Nigerian passport ... Nigeria can aspire to achieve the social progress Ghana is enjoying now, not the other way round ... grin grin
yet again, a little nation comparing itself to a big nation . India does not have most of these things in an "improved" manner
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 11:19am On Apr 30, 2017
Joonana:
24/7 electricity wink, we don't pump water from the ground like you do in your homes, improved access to health care delivery (national health insurance scheme + the best health facilities in the sub region .. security and free movement of people any time of the day .. we don't need security doors at our banks like you guys have... Nigerians can only dream of them .. on top of that the Ghanaian passport is valued more than the Nigerian passport ... Nigeria can aspire to achieve the social progress Ghana is enjoying now, not the other way round ... grin grin
good to know that.....though I don't agree on some points but i'll agree to let d sleeping dog lie.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Joonana: 11:20am On Apr 30, 2017
Hey bros .. do you know what's like to enjoy 24/7 electricity ?
.. I know nigerians can relocate for a reason as cheap as enjoying 24/7 electricity .. i can help you experience that in your life ..
Olu317:
Look at how dull you are.What indexes are you using? Irrelevant, do you use indexes in determining how financially buoyant a country is? You better go back to school. Mr . Ghanaian, if you want to engage Nigeria, you better do it on infrastructural development indices and not a beautiful city with no added FINANCIAL ADDED VALUE. How much does your stock exchange worth? what parameter of the nonsense indexes you are quoting online is truly running concurrently in your country in comparison with Nigeria? Nigeria has few companies that are into partial vehicles manufacturing,what do you have in Ghana? Even your fake Cocoa boast, are Nigeria's because Nigerian ship it through your sac with the inscription of Ghana Cocoa. Your finest musicians as well as other entertainers learn from Nigeria Musicians and other entertainers. Is, it the jesters(Comedian) world or hip-hop ? How many Ghanaian artist have pulled crowd more than Nigeria musicians? Ooh you,can only express your nudity act on your Movies, which are basically part of COPYCATS from HOLLYWOOD, in which in most cases,they are ACTS AND NOT REAL but make BELIEVE . See,Ghanaians life? COPYING everything BLINDLY to their COUNTRY'S DETRIMENT . I don't need to mention names because you know them all from Ghana ENTERTAINMENT INDUSTRY. Have so soon forgotten that one of your so called actor has relocated to Nigeria? He has even BECOME A PASTOR!. Dele Momodu, Invested big in your country's MEDIA because you have a cheaper LABOUR FORCE. It seems you just got out of the tertiary institution, you better watch it when you engage people. Imagine, your low knowledge, so you don't know Nigerians invest in the countries you mentioned in your reply . You just make always want to puke. Lazy blogger....you are not even a blogger because your information are all about incomprehensibilities.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by iblawi(m): 11:21am On Apr 30, 2017
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by O0XYGEN: 11:21am On Apr 30, 2017
Continue hovering in your foolishness.
Go and Check Infrastructural Development Index and see where your useless good for nothing underdeveloped nigeria is ranked.
People are dying out of starvation and poverty in that zoo n u r here talking about entertainment.

You need brain surgery.
Why are you fools trooping to Ghana like refugees?
There are nigerian refugees in Chad,Niger,n Cameroon n u r here ranting.
It's only a fool who will compare a useless underdeveloped zoo like nigeria to Ghana.
Now go Bleep ur LovePeddler mum.
Mumu
Olu317:
Look at how dull you are.What indexes are you using? Irrelevant, do you use indexes in determining how financially buoyant a country is? You better go back to school. Mr . Ghanaian, if you want to engage Nigeria, you better do it on infrastructural development indices and not a beautiful city with no added FINANCIAL ADDED VALUE. How much does your stock exchange worth? what parameter of the nonsense indexes you are quoting press your nudity act on your Movies, which are basically You just make always want to puke. Lazy blogger....you are not even a blogger because your information are all about incomprehensibilities.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 11:27am On Apr 30, 2017
O0XYGEN:
See mumu.
Why don't you mention the so called big countries u idiots control in Ghana.
So owning a company in another country means you control the economy of that country?
Which school did you attend?
Your dumbness is sth.
There are Ghanaian owned companies in USA and England so that means we control their economy?
Don't ever quote me again but your stupidity and dumbness is out of this world
looooll it does mean wen u own over 80% of d countries biggest companies.
don't u know migrants own 80% of americas economy becos they built Americas economy .

looooolll and plss name one multi national Ghana company
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by iblawi(m): 11:27am On Apr 30, 2017
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by O0XYGEN: 11:28am On Apr 30, 2017
uzzyfire:
yet again, a little nation comparing itself to a big nation . India does not have most of these things in an "improved" manner
As for you,I seriously don't know where you got your dumbness and stupidity from.
You are big and so?
Ghana and England are equal in land mass size.
Now tell us nigeria is far better than England.
You are too stupid and dumb.

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by iblawi(m): 11:29am On Apr 30, 2017
uzzyfire:
don't u know migrants own 80% of americas economy becos they built Americas economy .

Kaserprenko
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by O0XYGEN: 11:29am On Apr 30, 2017
uzzyfire:

For all we know you are one of the nigerian refugees in Chad .
No wonder you sound so stupid and dumb

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nowenuse: 11:34am On Apr 30, 2017
TayserMahiri:

Hey am Kenyan Oga, Habari gani? I was surprised the Dutchmen setlled in SOuth Africa that early. That was too early, they should have some manners!

South African weather was friendlier to them.

Didn't u see how the French settled and wanted to take over Algeria? If not for the Algerian revolution, Algeria would have been an extension of France by now.

The deed has already been done. Black South Africans have no option than to try and keep working hard, with time they will create a wealth of their own and probably overtake the whites. But it will take a long time.

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by iblawi(m): 11:35am On Apr 30, 2017
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 11:35am On Apr 30, 2017
Joonana:
.. I know nigerians can relocate for a reason as cheap as enjoying 24/7 electricity .. i can help you experience that in your life ..
looolll Lagos alone is bigger than ur whole country that has 24/7 electricity grin grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by iblawi(m): 11:36am On Apr 30, 2017
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by iblawi(m): 11:37am On Apr 30, 2017
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by MtuMsuper: 11:38am On Apr 30, 2017
arinzeejikonye:

The fourth mainland is very complex,large,exlansive,hence demolitions,compensatikns first,before pilling,construction,

Charleee keep calm,you gat nathing on naija lol
Please, no more fake photos. When you post photo well be on fake alert.
2 Questions?
1.With Lagos being a coastal city and having a Lagoon, why dont the authorities plan for expanded water transport? Surely people can move or even commute daily over water .
2. Related to no 1. Why doesnt the federal govt plan for nationwide water transport? I was recently studying the dynamics of water transport systems in Nigeria and its is very easy to traverse Lagos to almost Lokoja in central Nigeria via water. For instance, why should i travel overland from Lagos to Calabar or even Onitsha? (The report poses this question).

Over to you 'GIant of Africa'.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nowenuse: 11:38am On Apr 30, 2017
broill33r:
from those pics naija looks unpleasant , humid and polluted . also no sense of architectural maturity, do you even have architects in Nigeria?
nigeria cant even compare to countries like rwanda ,tanzania ,ethiopia, north sudan and zimbabwe let alone kenya
its no where near countries like Botswana,Mauritius, angola, south africa , morroco ,egypt ,algeria
dont let a giant population delude you , we can see right through the giant ego.

Okay, with all the best architecture, why are most of those countries poorer than us?

It is the height of stupidity to compare countries like Botswana or Mauritius (with few millions of people) to Nigeria. It's akin to comparing Norway to USA.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 11:38am On Apr 30, 2017
O0XYGEN:
Go and Check Infrastructural Development Index and see where your useless good for nothing underdeveloped nigeria is ranked.
People are dying out of starvation and poverty in that zoo n u r here talking about entertainment.

You need brain surgery.
It's only a fool who will compare a useless underdeveloped zoo like nigeria to Ghana.
Mumu
looooooll d exact same set of crap he has been saying for the past five years lol grin ; D
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 11:39am On Apr 30, 2017
Nowenuse:
It's a good thing to see that many Sub saharan countries are making progress e.g Ghana, Kenya, Nigeria, South Africa e.t.c but there are many more African countries whose future appears very bleak and if we do not continue to develop together uniformly, those that are developing better will always continue to bear the burden of those that are not developing.

See Nigeria, there are millions of Nigeriens in Nigeria and the worst part of it is that most Nigeriens in Nigeria are either here to beg on the streets or engage in the most menial jobs anyone can think of. Now, the more Naija develops, the more these people troop into Nigeria and create pressure on our scarce infrastructures, amenities and rescources.

See what SA is facing with almost 10 million immigrants. Kenya is like the safest haven in east Africa for war torn nations' immigrants.

If African nations were larger or we were one or somehow united. This would have drastically reduced the chances of political instability which is seriously bedevilling Africa's development.

See India, the world sees India better than Africa today and India is not necessarily richer or better than Africa, but just that India is one nation, so the chances of political instabilities across the region is very rear.

It would have been fabulous if Sub saharan Africa was basically divided into 4 nations, West Africa, East Africa, Central Africa and Southern Africa.

What do you guys think??
It would be good in terms of bargaining power on the international stage but it terms of politics, it would be hell. I think that's also the greatest mistake regional bodies like ECOWAS, EAC, SADCC, etc are making, working toward a political union. We only need cooperation, not unity per se.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Joonana: 11:41am On Apr 30, 2017
I know a few things about Nigeria .. I lived there for most part of 2016.. not just Lagos, I visited some of the states to .. throughout my stay there, those I worked with frequently came up with this Ghana/ Nigeria thing. For me, staying in Nigeria made me appreciate Ghana's progress more. Reliable water supply, electricity, security and access to public services is far better in Ghana. that makes Ghana much livable than Nigeria and it also explains why most nigerians are angry for no reason .. lack of access to basic social amenities is a major factor. you'll find nigerians going to Ghana for a vacation but not the other way round. Ghanaians haven't experienced the stress Nigerians go through.
shervydman:

good to know that.....though I don't agree on some points but i'll agree to let d sleeping dog lie.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by iblawi(m): 11:48am On Apr 30, 2017
9ja

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Olu317(m): 11:48am On Apr 30, 2017
O0XYGEN:

You need brain surgery.
Mumu
OYA ,COME CLOSER LET ME HIT YOU HARDER with more info.DO YOU KNOW more than 30 NIGERIANS MAKE GHANA ECONOMY CONTINUE TO GROW?
Checkout Over 30 Big Nigerian Businessmen Holding the Pillars of Ghana’s Economy

HRM, Dr. Chukwudi Jude Ihenetu
Pastor Jude Odim
Chief Emmanuel Okeson
Babalola Babatunde
Dele Momodu
Salma Iddriss Okonkwo
Otunba Micheal Ajayi
Mr. Lekan Sanusi
Charles Adeniji
Mr. Gabriel Edgal
Alex Mbakogu
Mr. Dolapo Ogundimu
Mr. Samuel Ayininuola
Mr. Banigbe Obafemi
Mr. Bode Oseni
Yemi Adetuwo
Iyiola Ayoade
Chief Dr. Prince Christopher Obareki(born in Ghana but still claim Nigeria)
Dotun Somoye
Mr. Oliver Alawuba
Ben Hastrup
Chief Crystal Djirackor
Joshua Bola Olalere
Sola Peregrino Taiwo
Mr. Oluade Nikiti
Mr. Chuks Okoko
Ibem Anya
Roy Bernard
Dennis O. Carter
Mr. Uche Okogu
Kennedy Okosun

The list above are major players in your economy. Imagine, one even denounce your identity as Ghanaian despite being born in Ghana. Look out how irrelevant your country is, in term of recognition. Live with the truth. WE ROCK YOUR WORLD.

KINDLY LIST SOME OF OWN RICH MEN IN NIGERIA.

I MOCK YOUR PERPETUAL IGNORANCE.

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 11:50am On Apr 30, 2017
Joonana:
I know a few things about Nigeria .. I lived there for most part of 2016.. not just Lagos, I visited some of the states to .. throughout my stay there, those I worked with frequently came up with this Ghana/ Nigeria thing. For me, staying in Nigeria made me appreciate Ghana's progress more. Reliable water supply, electricity, security and access to public services is far better in Ghana. that makes Ghana much livable than Nigeria and it also explains why most nigerians are angry for no reason .. lack of access to basic social amenities is a major factor. you'll find nigerians going to Ghana for a vacation but not the other way round. Ghanaians haven't experienced the stress Nigerians go through.
do u know d amount of stress ,Brazilians and Indians go through

lool its a population thing, Ghana can Neva undstand . stop trying to compare a little nation to a giant nation .

Ghana has nothing on Nigeria grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by O0XYGEN: 11:53am On Apr 30, 2017
Olu317:
OYA ,COME CLOSER LET ME HIT YOU HARDER .DO YOU KNOW ABOUT 30 NIGERIANS MAKE GHANA ECONOMY CONTINUE TO GROW?
Checkout Over 30 Big Nigerian Businessmen Holding the Pillars of Ghana’s Economy

HRM, Dr. Chukwudi Jude Ihenetu
Pastor Jude Odim
Chief Emmanuel Okeson
Babalola Babatunde
Dele Momodu
Salma Iddriss Okonkwo
Otunba Micheal Ajayi
Mr. Lekan Sanusi
Charles Adeniji
Mr. Gabriel Edgal
Alex Mbakogu
Mr. Dolapo Ogundimu
Mr. Samuel Ayininuola
Mr. Banigbe Obafemi
Mr. Bode Oseni
Yemi Adetuwo
Iyiola Ayoade
Chief Dr. Prince Christopher Obareki(born in Ghana but still claim Nigeria)
Dotun Somoye
Mr. Oliver Alawuba
Ben Hastrup
Chief Crystal Djirackor
Joshua Bola Olalere
Sola Peregrino Taiwo
Mr. Oluade Nikiti
Mr. Chuks Okoko
Ibem Anya
Roy Bernard
Dennis O. Carter
Mr. Uche Okogu
Kennedy Okosun

The list above are major players in your economy. Imagine, one even denounce your identity as Ghanaian despite being born in Ghana. Look out how irrelevant your country is, in term of recognition. Live with the truth. WE ROCK YOUR WORLD.

KINDLY LIST SOME OF OWN RICH MEN IN NIGERIA.

I MOCK YOUR PERPETUAL IGNORANCE.
That should tell you how advanced Ghana is.
No Ghanaian will even dream of travelling to a useless filthy country like nigeria for anything.
Why will a Ghana even think of opening a business in a lawless poverty corrupt country like nigeria.
We even want every company in nigeria to be relocated here.
At the end of the day it's Ghana who's gaining.
That's what made America what it is today.
Ghana is far better than nigeria that's why you fools are moving here and not vice versa.

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 11:54am On Apr 30, 2017
a world class city being built on d Atlantic ocean

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nowenuse: 11:55am On Apr 30, 2017
MtuMsuper:

OMG!!!!!!¡
Why is no one challenging this guy?!!!
You did a very poor google search and lifted figures from the site of a new york city public authority. You would have buttressed your point if you would have shown there was no year on year growth. I think if i was to believe your figures, a growth from 700 bn$ to 1 trn $ is still growth. Again use the term Gross State Product(GSP).
You make a stupido claim that Lagos GSP DOUBLES every 2.5 years! Every 2.5 years!!!! Liar!

Let me teach YOU Math. If we were to take growth as compounded growth year on year to calculate the length of time it takes an economy to grow(and indeed this is what economists use), then that would mean that Lagos GSP growth is 31.9 % . We all know this is false!!! It would have been all over global financial news . You just plucked figures from the sky, and now you're going around chest thumping them. Someone earlier in this same thread showed how reported growth by Abuja is trashed by sound economic analysis based on the actual(read black market rate). In other words , a country with a weak currency that wildly fluctuates cannot possibly claim to be.able to calculate any economic matric with accuracy. I pray for the naira though, am not happy at the way african currencies are always at the mercy of stronger ones. Oga, speaking loudly doesn't make you right, it just makes you loud.
Likewise your claim that NY GSP increased from 700 bn to 1 trn , using the same formula gives us a annual GDP growth rate of 28% for NY city. Again a lie!! This would certainly been all over CNN, coz as we all know NY city is the financial capital of the world. In fact year on year growth rarely exceeds 2%, even 5 year growth rates are still in single digit percentages. ( http://www.deptofnumbers.com/gdp/new-york/)
https://www.statista.com/statistics/183815/gdp-of-the-new-york-metro-area/

Ask me, i can recommend you a very good math book.

Okay, am not sure about my fellow compatriot's statistics. However, i want you to do the measurement for yourself.
In 2007, Lagos state economy was estimated at about $30 billion, 8 years later (in 2015), the economy quadrupled to about $135 billion.

It came down this year to about $100 billion due to economic recession. But we are now out of recession and have started growing.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Olu317(m): 11:55am On Apr 30, 2017
Joonana:
I know the beauty of 24/7 constant electricity. So, make it look as it is a big deal is just absolute nonsense. Without power in people's laptops,phone etc, there won't be this continuous reply to all of your messages, so quit such notion on Ghana's electricity pride. However,all thanks need be given to Nigeria ,because without NIGERIA'S GAS,there won't be access to such boastful idea that you have .And until you can generate Your Own ELECTRICITY IN GHANA, YOU REMAIN A PERPETUAL SLAVE TO NIGERIA'S ECONOMY.

SWALLOW THE BITTER FACT.

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nowenuse: 11:59am On Apr 30, 2017
shervydman:

Guy,there's a proverb that says a rich man in the midst of 10 poor men is also poor.......Africa has a lot of rich nations but more poorer ones(forgive my statement),so the world will forever see us as an underdeveloped continent.take Nigeria for examples,we have the largest number of millionaires in Africa but the world still see us as poor.

and as a rule of thumb.....we should embrace ourselves for a collective development.

Very true
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 12:00pm On Apr 30, 2017
O0XYGEN:

That should tell you how advanced Ghana is.
No Ghanaian will even dream of travelling to a useless filthy country like nigeria for anything.
Why will a Ghana even think of opening a business in a lawless poverty corrupt country like nigeria.
We even want every company in nigeria to be relocated here.
At the end of the day it's Ghana who's gaining.
That's what made America what it is today.
Ghana is far better than nigeria that's why you fools are moving here and not vice versa.
y doesn't an "advanced nation" have multi billion dollar companies . y wud an "advanced nation" not have 1 billionaire grin

y wud only one country be controlling over half of an "advanced nation" economy grin

guy ghana has nothing on Nigeria. go and look for ur mate

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 12:00pm On Apr 30, 2017
MtuMsuper:

Please, no more fake photos. When you post photo well be on fake alert.
2 Questions?
1.With Lagos being a coastal city and having a Lagoon, why dont the authorities plan for expanded water transport? Surely people can move or even commute daily over water .
2. Related to no 1. Why doesnt the federal govt plan for nationwide water transport? I was recently studying the dynamics of water transport systems in Nigeria and its is very easy to traverse Lagos to almost Lokoja in central Nigeria via water. For instance, why should i travel overland from Lagos to Calabar or even Onitsha? (The report poses this question).

Over to you 'GIant of Africa'.
I think i'll take it from there....
1.lagos has an extensive water transportation system,even where the bridge will be located is currently one of those system.we only want to (a)decongest the three bridges plying that route (b) the two connecting places are new settlements of lagos,it serves as another form of easy access for them not for now but for future purpose.
2.u cant travel from lagos to calabar or Onitsha by water cos they aren't connected with eachother.SIMPLE.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 12:01pm On Apr 30, 2017
uzzyfire:
na wa oo this Ethiopia matta never end,

You really hate seeing us around talking about Ethiopia, don't you?
grin

If you'd read many things we have talked about rather than counting how many times Ethiopia has been mentioned, you'd known many interesting things
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 12:01pm On Apr 30, 2017
Olu317:
I know the beauty of 24/7 constant electricity. So, make it look as it is a big deal is just a absolute nonsense. Without power in people's laptops,phone etc, there won't be this bantering, so quit such notion on Ghana's electricity pride. However,all thanks need be given to Nigeria ,because without NIGERIA'S GAS,there won't be access to such boastful idea that you have .And until you can generate Your Own ELECTRICITY IN GHANA, YOU REMAIN A PERPETUAL SLAVE TO NIGERIA'S ECONOMY.

SWALLOW THE BITTER FACT.
GUY,take it easy,u or them don't need any argument again.at least let silent speak a little.

(1) (2) (3) ... (479) (480) (481) (482) (483) (484) (485) ... (9933)

Viewing this topic: 46 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 102
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.