Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,182,193 members, 7,916,518 topics. Date: Saturday, 10 August 2024 at 04:24 AM

Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) - Foreign Affairs (4848) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) (6412527 Views)

Am I The Only One Whos Tired Of This Kenya Is Ahead Thread / Femi Adesina: "I Don't Lie, No Matter What"; Nigerians React / Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (4845) (4846) (4847) (4848) (4849) (4850) (4851) ... (9933) (Go Down)

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 12:03pm On Jul 06, 2019
Jonraid:
To just think that Equity Bank DRC made the biggest profit than all Equity's foreign bank branches....we should pour more shillings in Congo! South Sudan fueled us sometimes back but peace has been the stumbling block towards that trade continuity!

We are not surrounded by financially competitive neighbours. Our number games in terms of trade and general commerce are huge compared to all countries in EAC. I do appreciate the support that we get from Uganda and a little of it from Rwanda. Ethiopia is only starting to change now towards liberalization but the revolutionary Abiy is under a political assassination scheme by some Amhara quatres! We need to think BEYOND EAST AFRICA,it would be a boon if we get AFCTA working and it's headquatres being right here in Nairobi!
thats good news..i must say Uhuru govt is operating optimally in some quarters..very soon Tz will turn around an we gonna leap alot down there...i know a little bit of Tz business an can tell you most of the time the brainies are always from Kenya..our education system is good

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Problemkid1: 12:13pm On Jul 06, 2019
edon21:

just finished watching a nariobi vlog by sassy funke. man Nairobi is crap. seriously. don't let those pictures decieve you. they are edited
I know already Na. No need to tell me
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Problemkid1: 12:15pm On Jul 06, 2019
Acadavah:
This is from their fellow Kenyan. Nairobi is filthy.
https://www.standardmedia.co.ke/ureport/article/2000205035/nairobi-city-is-filthy
Nairobi is a complete shitthol. Everybody knows that?

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Problemkid1: 12:18pm On Jul 06, 2019
Kazikazi:
TzTzTz
KaziKazi I love your pictures kiss

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Problemkid1: 12:20pm On Jul 06, 2019
samorobo:

Stop using the word "US" .I have the screenshot of you openly confessing that you are not a nigerian after you have be painfully beaten by me and problemkid that day...and also obaderemi grin
The idiot is ashamed of his country. Just like ghallivant aka the black pig grin

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Problemkid1: 12:24pm On Jul 06, 2019
samorobo:

Don't call mombassa a city. They have only show us a few junk of ugly low-rise buildings facing the beach and an animated resort grin grin that all. That doesn't qualify for a city ...let them show us mombassa road network. ...Hahahaha that's if the village has got a road
When nairoslum is still struggling with its annual dose of atleast 100km of roads out of the proposed 600km per year from the entire , is it now mombassa that will have a road.

Just wait and see they would post that mombassa terminal and the road that links to it and voila we have momobassa as a city. Bloody joker who derive joy deluding them self grin grin grin
You're fvcking right. Mombasa is just a forest were they keep animals grin

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Problemkid1: 12:26pm On Jul 06, 2019
samorobo:

Hahaha you have killed him for me.. he is a very stupid boy.most times I wonder if he gm has a brain at all. This minute he is this and the next minute another thing. Not a day has he ever said something reasonable even if we are at war
That's the mentality of Kenyans. You don't need to blame the idiot grin

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by tylann: 12:30pm On Jul 06, 2019
Kazikazi:
We know a girls since she was in primary.Its her life. But at the end of it all,she will remain Eliza.

I dont care what she was
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by tylann: 12:32pm On Jul 06, 2019
Kazikazi:
Your president have apologized for Jaguar's madness.otherwise we could have attacked ur nation! We are not small boys.

It is magufuli who invited Uhuru in his home
So...
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by tylann: 12:37pm On Jul 06, 2019
Kazikazi:
In your little brain will claim mpesa as Kenya's.

This one is desperate and yes mpesa is Kenyan
Kenya has 504 companies in Tanzania
Tanzania has 24 companies ( azam) in kenya
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by tylann: 12:42pm On Jul 06, 2019
Troy404:
So Tanzanian tourist have been coming to Kenya to view mount Kilimanjaro.

I didn't know tanzanians come to kenya as tourists and yet tanzania has more tourist attractions than kenya
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by tylann: 12:47pm On Jul 06, 2019
rvp2018:
Nyeri I doubt but Nakuru & Eldoret have met the city status.Anyway the August census will tell us how many can meet the 250k residents threshold.The infrastructure threshold is another.Thika could be in before Nyeri.

Nyeri lacks the infrastructure
Nakuru and eldoret are fine to be the cities
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by tylann: 12:50pm On Jul 06, 2019
spendoon:

I hope you find oil someday but in particular tribes region then you will realize oil is curse on country with different even Nigeria are trying to run away from oil dependent economy

Kenya has discovered oil

You mismanaged your oil now you are crying foul citizen of the world poverty capital
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by tylann: 12:53pm On Jul 06, 2019
Kazikazi:
Yes we have all of Africa's 3 big lakes! I posted some pics of them although not as much.Its is not easy for me to post pics of all of the lakes found in Tz,remember we have over 100 lakes and over 100 islands.I will do what I can.

Goliath tiger fish is found in lake Tanganyika. I don't think its dangerous. I never heard anyone being killed or attacked.

Mwanza city below,with lake Victoria waters

Show us mwanza airport
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Problemkid1: 12:54pm On Jul 06, 2019
[quote author=samorobo post=79984896]

Yes I have watched tha blog. Hope you took note of the forest pot hole road from her hotel to the city cbd. Very ugly roads stain with clay soil resourcesless road. Hope you also enjoyed when she went for slum tourism grin grin grin and that ugly Indian restaurant with weird disgusting meal[/qote]My brother I just watch one sassy funke video in Nairobi. Driving around nairobi. I have Laugh my dick out tire with my friend here grin grin grin my friend was saying, Wayanma why. Wayanma why. So this is the place you came from grin grin oboy nairobi is a confirme shitthol grin see pot holes pot holes everywhere. No side, few side walk but it's as dirty as gbola angry open gutter everywhere. I was like, is this the nairobi this kenyans are boosting of since. shocked truly pictures is decieving people I swear Only some small part in Nairobi is beautiful. The rest is as dirty as anything. The roads are dirty embarassed
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by tylann: 12:56pm On Jul 06, 2019
Kazikazi:
You are just ignorant about Tz.Actually, Kenyan companies have received a lot more than what they should considering their low capital basket they possess. If we could be tough on banking sector, most of your small banks couldn't operate in Tz. The same thing happened in gas industry.When the gov raised the minimum required amount in gas sector, no small boy from Kenya have touched that sector.

Kenyan banks are the biggest in east and central Africa
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by tylann: 12:57pm On Jul 06, 2019
mtisTheQubit:
grin grin

Uhuru meets alcohol
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by tylann: 12:59pm On Jul 06, 2019
Kazikazi:
A starving fellow calling himself richer

Kenya has 504 companies in Tanzania
Tanzania has 24 companies in kenya

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by tylann: 1:00pm On Jul 06, 2019
Wuoche:
Nairobi Nairobae tongue tongue

The capital of east and central Africa
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Problemkid1: 1:02pm On Jul 06, 2019
tylann:

We don't compete with nigeria
Nigeria is a failure we dont compete with failures
Shut up idiot. Your country is doomed. Who's competing with a shitthol country. Go and clean up your disgusting capital before you come to talk about Nigeria that is far better than your shitthol

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Problemkid1: 1:05pm On Jul 06, 2019
tylann:

There will doubt if we say we have better quality of roads than them
Which better roads are you talking about. Is it the one I just finish watch on YouTube. Where there's too much of pot holes cry

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Problemkid1: 1:07pm On Jul 06, 2019
spendoon:

I dint say you compete with Nigeria I said trying there's a big difference besides if you guys ain't trying to compete with Nigeria why do you jump into our threads and keep posting photos of only one place but from different angles and axis do you guys even know what development is it not about one tiny cbd in a city it has to be widely spread if Nigeria had followed the Kenyans pattern of developing one or two cities johneesberg won't even stand up to Abuja and Lagos but don't worry by the time you are through decorating Nairobi we will be rounding up all infrastructural development in every cites in the 36 States then you can compete all you want with our tiny local governments
Every of the place is dirty. I just watched one YouTube vloger in Nairobi. That city is pathetic I swear lipsrsealed
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Problemkid1: 1:11pm On Jul 06, 2019
tylann:

Nairobi has more than 2 cbds
And stop celebrating mediocrity
The day nigeria will be able to supply 24/7 electricity to those villages you call cities is when i will take you serious
A nigerian cannot tell me anything about development
What do you know about development. See who's talking about development! Kenyan for that matter ooo. Can you imagine this life embarassed we have 24/7 electricity in some part of Nigeria just the way you have 24/7 electricity in some part of Kenya. Oga go and sit down one place and continue smoking your grass.

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Kazikazi: 1:12pm On Jul 06, 2019
Problemkid1:
KaziKazi I love your pictures kiss
Thanks bro

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Problemkid1: 1:13pm On Jul 06, 2019
tylann:
Kenyans are not mediocre like Nigeria
We have stable electricity
With that massive oil resources you cant produce simple electricity
You don't have electricity all over kenya. Stop lying Mr egbo smoker? I know your country in and out.

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Kazikazi: 1:17pm On Jul 06, 2019
mtisTheQubit:

thats good news..i must say Uhuru govt is operating optimally in some quarters..very soon Tz will turn around an we gonna leap alot down there...i know a little bit of Tz business an can tell you most of the time the brainies are always from Kenya..our education system is good
Who's the CEO of safaricom? Why didn't you give that to Sylivia Mulinge a Kenyan?

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Kazikazi: 1:18pm On Jul 06, 2019
tylann:

Show us mwanza airport
Show me Turkana fellows how they go about with daily lives

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Kazikazi: 1:19pm On Jul 06, 2019
tylann:

It is magufuli who invited Uhuru in his home
So...
Its Uhuru who asked to be invited

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Problemkid1: 1:21pm On Jul 06, 2019
Kazikazi:
A starving fellow calling himself richer
You can imagine grin

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Problemkid1: 1:24pm On Jul 06, 2019
tylann:

Kenya has discovered oil

You mismanaged your oil now you are crying foul citizen of the world poverty capital
Let's just speak the truth here. Kenya is the main poverty capital of the world because people starve to death. You can never see poor people in Nigeria starve to death like Kenya. Kenya is the main poverty capital of the world tongue grin

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Kazikazi: 1:26pm On Jul 06, 2019
Weekend in Dar,Tanzania

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Problemkid1: 1:27pm On Jul 06, 2019
Kazikazi:
Show me Turkana fellows how they go about with daily lives
The main poverty capital of the world grin grin

3 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (4845) (4846) (4847) (4848) (4849) (4850) (4851) ... (9933)

Viewing this topic: 7 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.