Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,201,042 members, 7,976,968 topics. Date: Wednesday, 16 October 2024 at 04:35 PM

Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) - Foreign Affairs (4883) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) (6545376 Views)

Am I The Only One Whos Tired Of This Kenya Is Ahead Thread / Femi Adesina: "I Don't Lie, No Matter What"; Nigerians React / Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (4880) (4881) (4882) (4883) (4884) (4885) (4886) ... (9933) (Go Down)

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by vaxx: 12:27pm On Jul 11, 2019
forgiveness:

Ibom air has started operations as I type.
That is true. It was initially operated and later went dormant . let's hope the history we not repeat itself. I only remind you how works can be abandoned at any point in time time by Goverment.

But before i quickly agree with you, direct me to akwa ibom airline, direct me to their website let me booked a ticket for a friend. hopefully it operated from lagos to jos? Lol.

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by 68816419: 12:35pm On Jul 11, 2019
NigeriaIsDoomed:
Utopia of Africa, if u know u don know am grin grin
grin grin grin where is the link to this video ?

3 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by forgiveness: 12:36pm On Jul 11, 2019
vaxx:
That is true. It was initially operated and later went dormant . let's hope the history we not repeat itself. I only remind you how works can be abandoned at any point in time time by Goverment.

But before i quickly agree with you, direct me to akwa ibom airline, direct me to their website let me book a ticket for a friend. hopefully it operated from lagos to jos? Lol.

It doesn't change the fact that Akwa Ibom of recent propose and execute their projects.

Google is your friend.

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by vaxx: 12:39pm On Jul 11, 2019
forgiveness:

It doesn't change the fact that Akwa Ibom of recent propose and execute their projects.

Google is your friend.
lol....it can't be in hiding. ok direct me to where I can booked akwa ibom air ticket from any reliable source today. at least they are operational , they should be working .

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Jonraid(m): 12:45pm On Jul 11, 2019
That's a lot of revenue! Nigerians certainly like throwing figures around!
samorobo:

Yes you are right grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by forgiveness: 12:46pm On Jul 11, 2019
vaxx:
lol....it can't be in hiding. ok direct me to where I can book akwa ibom air ticket from any reliable source today. at least they are operational , they should be working .

Google Ibom air. That's all.

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by vaxx: 1:10pm On Jul 11, 2019
forgiveness:

Google Ibom air. That's all.
grin

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by forgiveness: 1:11pm On Jul 11, 2019
vaxx:
grin

Have you booked your flight to Abuja?

3 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Just30: 1:26pm On Jul 11, 2019
forgiveness:

Who told you Nigeria get its salt from Brazil?
Ask anyone in the oil business
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by obaaderemi: 1:39pm On Jul 11, 2019
NairobiWalker:

[s]Obaboon, I see you still long for your boyfriend Nowenus.e.[/s] grin grin grin
Monkey, I can see it's hard for you to get that guy's name out of your mouth after all the beating he gave you. You just proved it again. tongue The guy already moved on,you should too.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by edon21: 2:09pm On Jul 11, 2019
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by obaaderemi: 2:10pm On Jul 11, 2019
Ghana already gets its gas from Nigeria. By next year it will be getting its refined petroleum products from Nigeria despite Ghana itself being an oil producing country.
The Ghanaian government expressed
the view that dealing with Dangote
refinery for petroleum import would be
a better business for African nations
than depending on the international
market for the supply of refined
products, adding that “ we will rather
purchase from the Dangote Refinery
due to the proximity of the refinery to
Ghana and other neighbours. ”

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by NigeriaIsDoomed: 2:29pm On Jul 11, 2019
samorobo:

I will take that into consideration grin
Bro, please post the link to the video again.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by vaxx: 2:30pm On Jul 11, 2019
very funny, despite Nigeria being a major cocoa producer herself. she still remain one of Ghana chocolate buyers and its related products and the market is about to expand now when we have AFCTA. .... I think both country we really romance themselves. akuffo really did well for bringing the secretarial back home

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by 68816419: 2:36pm On Jul 11, 2019
Lagos Roads and super highways

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Just30: 2:41pm On Jul 11, 2019
obaaderemi:
Ghana already gets its gas from Nigeria. By next year it will be getting its refined petroleum products from Nigeria despite Ghana itself being an oil producing country.
Ghana will never be buying petroleum products from Nigeria, especially with the investment we are making in our own refinery.

The Sulphur content in petroleum products in Nigeria is way higher than what is legally accepted in Ghana.

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by 68816419: 2:51pm On Jul 11, 2019
Lekki Lagos grin grin grin grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by rvp2018: 3:16pm On Jul 11, 2019
vaxx:
Nigeria import averagely 1.5 biilons to 2.3 billions dollar worth of salt from both Brazil and Australia annually . just do a little search. Ghana is replacing them soon as AFCTA is currently underway.

What.That a lot of salt.Kenya salt companies need to get to West Africa soon.The logistics can be daunting....
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by vaxx: 3:20pm On Jul 11, 2019
rvp2018:
What.That a lot of salt.Kenya salt companies need to get to West Africa soon.The logistics can be daunting....
lol... Ghana is already discussing that with Nigeria. about 70 percent of the ingredient needed to refined crude oil are in salt. Nigeria needs approximately 500 thousand tonnes of salt for the oil buisness alone apart from domestic consumption or any chemical related issues.. It we be economical reasonable buying from Ghana instead of Brazil or maybe kenya as you think.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by tylann: 3:20pm On Jul 11, 2019
rvp2018:

Kenya produces alot of sodash
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by kikuyu1(m): 3:32pm On Jul 11, 2019
Baliv254,gallivant,mtisTheQubit,rvp2019,Jonraid,Yobeezy,NairobiWalker,Troy404 and any other Kenyans I've missed out, help me out here.
These guys have confused our insistence on the truth as hate. Ill prepared for this or any other debate they keep defaulting to irrelevancies,idiocies and redundancies trying to defend am inherently indefensible position. Just to show there's no hate I'll post the one thing,IMO,Naij outdoes us-football. Frankly, our Harambee Stars isn't on their level and even with proper planning and funding won't be for a while. So,think long and hard of where the Ogas beat us- not smth silly like swag or scrabble but smth meaningful and pls have links and/or sources.
Guys,I'm still waiting!

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 3:39pm On Jul 11, 2019
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by ntyce(m): 4:31pm On Jul 11, 2019
Mkenya2019:
Definitely pass The carnivore - it's near the park - if you're a meat lover. If you're interested in universities - try Strathmore, USIU & KU. For great craft beer - Sierra along Ngong road is good. Shopping in any of big malls - would do - highly recommend Village Market or Hub or even two Rivers or Garden City. Definitely drop in any Nairobi night clubs around CBD or Hurlingham or Westlands. Also definitely try Nyama Choma+Ugali in any good joints in Nairobi.

But river road is not very safe....so be careful at night time.

Kikuyu1,

I am in love with Nairobi, beautiful and well planned.
Their love for animals is second to none, unlike my dear brothers who kill and eat anything not walking on 2 legs.
Gorillas and Baboons on the road leading to the National park...

Kikuyu1, Mkenya2019...
I need a clarification, I booked a round trip from Lagos-Nairobi-Dubai-Lagos.
On arrival at Jomo Kenyatta, the immigration officer said I won't be allowed to leave Nairobi for Dubai as I must start my Dubai journey from Lagos.
I find this ridiculous.
He never gave me a genuine reason for this other than that's the policy.

Can you help find out if this is true?

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Jonraid(m): 5:33pm On Jul 11, 2019
North African players love going down even when under slight touches. Let's see if the Ivorians will pass through them!
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by edon21: 5:58pm On Jul 11, 2019
all African countries ll be struggling to get Nigeria to be their business partner in this new agreement. I wonder if it won't create another problem

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by rvp2018: 7:06pm On Jul 11, 2019
ntyce:

Kikuyu1,

I am in love with Nairobi, beautiful and well planned.
Their love for animals is second to none, unlike my dear brothers who kill and eat anything not walking on 2 legs.
Gorillas and Baboons on the road leading to the National park...

Kikuyu1, Mkenya2019...
I need a clarification, I booked a round trip from Lagos-Nairobi-Dubai-Lagos.
On arrival at Jomo Kenyatta, the immigration officer said I won't be allowed to leave Nairobi for Dubai as I must start my Dubai journey from Lagos.
I find this ridiculous.
He never gave me a genuine reason for this other than that's the policy.

Can you help find out if this is true?
why are immigration interested in where next you'll go...they should just stamp exit...Kenya is free visa on arrival on all Africans.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by vaxx: 7:13pm On Jul 11, 2019
rvp2018:
why are immigration interested in where next you'll go...they should just stamp exit...Kenya is free visa on arrival on all Africans.
Free visa to all Africa state.whao. fulfilling what the great oau leader has ealier presented. kudos to kenya. Ghana former president wanted to implement this but he lost the election.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by rvp2018: 7:35pm On Jul 11, 2019
vaxx:
Free visa to all Africa state.whao. fulfilling what the great oau leader has ealier presented. kudos to kenya. Ghana former president wanted to implement this but he lost the election.
Yes since 2017 we allow visa free or visa in arrival on all Africa with or without reciprocity.We also allow nearly all east Africa work permit less ability to come and work in kenya.The vision for Africa should be totally removes all barriers to free movement of people in Africa.Rwanda already do that.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by ntyce(m): 7:38pm On Jul 11, 2019
rvp2018:

Thought as much, thanks
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by tylann: 8:25pm On Jul 11, 2019
edon21:
all African countries ll be struggling to get Nigeria to be their business partner in this new agreement. I wonder if it won't create another problem

Because nigeria has the market
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by theenchanter: 9:24pm On Jul 11, 2019
kikuyu1:
Baliv254,gallivant,mtisTheQubit,rvp2019,Jonraid,Yobeezy,NairobiWalker and other Kenyans, help me out here.
These guys have confused our insistence on the truth as hate. Ill prepared for this or any other debate they keep defaulting to irrelevancies,idiocies and redundancies trying to defend am inherently indefensible position. Just to show there's no hate I'll post the one thing,IMO,Naij outdoes us-football. Frankly, our Harambee Stars isn't on their level and even with proper planning and funding won't be for a while. So,think long and hard of where the Ogas beat us- not smth silly like swag or scrabble but smth meaningful and pls have links and/or sources
Its early Thursday morning-have at it!
kikuyu1:
Baliv254,gallivant,mtisTheQubit,rvp2019,Jonraid,Yobeezy,NairobiWalker,Troy404 and any other Kenyans I've missed out, help me out here.
These guys have confused our insistence on the truth as hate. Ill prepared for this or any other debate they keep defaulting to irrelevancies,idiocies and redundancies trying to defend am inherently indefensible position. Just to show there's no hate I'll post the one thing,IMO,Naij outdoes us-football. Frankly, our Harambee Stars isn't on their level and even with proper planning and funding won't be for a while. So,think long and hard of where the Ogas beat us- not smth silly like swag or scrabble but smth meaningful and pls have links and/or sources.
Guys,I'm still waiting!
the first one was posted yesternight and d second one was posted this afternoon.

Old man, hope all is well with u over there? undecided I hope u get well soon.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 9:39pm On Jul 11, 2019
I am hearing Shia Muslims of Nigeria are demonstrating again.

(1) (2) (3) ... (4880) (4881) (4882) (4883) (4884) (4885) (4886) ... (9933)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.