Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,182,280 members, 7,916,843 topics. Date: Saturday, 10 August 2024 at 12:17 PM

Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) - Foreign Affairs (4945) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) (6413345 Views)

Am I The Only One Whos Tired Of This Kenya Is Ahead Thread / Femi Adesina: "I Don't Lie, No Matter What"; Nigerians React / Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (4942) (4943) (4944) (4945) (4946) (4947) (4948) ... (9933) (Go Down)

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Problemkid1: 10:42pm On Jul 19, 2019
68816419:

Are u stupid or just being daft, what have i shown you ?
grin grin grin
The guy is dumb. A big illiterate, you won't blame him grin just blame their education system grin

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by samorobo: 10:43pm On Jul 19, 2019
tylann:

We have produced world class artists we don't shout about

We shout about infrastructure projects that impact Kenyans lives

You nothing except the ones that sings your village song/lullaby to you.

As for infastructure your once in a life time constant chinese begging loan infastructure is a joke.your govt announces 1km of road and you run here singing your corrupt cheap road and open gutters so loudly cheesy cheesy

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Problemkid1: 10:44pm On Jul 19, 2019
Jonraid:
We are a 99-100 billion dollar GDP! A 10 trillion shilling economy to be exact!
Your GDP lie on the hands of Dangote. Poor country grin grin

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Problemkid1: 10:45pm On Jul 19, 2019
68816419:

have u now seen " any development index that Nigeria beats Kenya "? or do u want more of such ?

Development index between Kenya and Nigeria
Education system in Kenya grin

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by samorobo: 10:46pm On Jul 19, 2019
Stevoh18:

This is what development should be measured with... Health, Education, infrastructure, poverty rate etc

This list of yours is archaic
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Problemkid1: 10:46pm On Jul 19, 2019
[quote author=AskiaHarem post=80429635][/quote] LMAO Hahahaha grin grin

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by samorobo: 10:47pm On Jul 19, 2019
tylann:

Show me any development index that Nigeria beats Kenya

Start with your unemployment rate and then move quickly to your gdp per capita. .you are poor and that final..tackle kenyatta not us

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Problemkid1: 10:51pm On Jul 19, 2019
tylann:

We have produced world class artists we don't shout about

We shout about infrastructure projects that impact Kenyans lives
Which infrastructure are you even talking about. And Wich lives grin you're dying of hunger in your country. Poor country that your GDP lies in the hand of Dangote grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by samorobo: 10:52pm On Jul 19, 2019
Jonraid:
We are a 99-100 billion dollar GDP! A 10 trillion shilling economy to be exact!

Point of correction..your overcooked debt filled gdp will be 99 trillion by the end of this year which would equate ksh10trillion ... its not yet december so why are you in a hurry ....you need to pray that ethopia doesnt kick you aside cause their speed is amazing. It's inky a matter of months before they do that anyway.

Lagos gdp is estimated to grow by 4% according to imf..Remember it is a $136bn for 20 million people
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Problemkid1: 10:52pm On Jul 19, 2019
Stevoh18:

Same way they told us they're the richest black people just because of the one Dangote, Wizkid my foot
Can any of your celebrities come close to wizkid. Both dead or alive grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by samorobo: 10:53pm On Jul 19, 2019
Jonraid:
2019 IMF GDP forecast

Tanzania has been overtaken by Ghana

Even in PPP,we now bit Tanzania

The next target is to reach Morocco, it would be a tall order but we can overtake them!

1. Nigeria - $444.9 billion
2. South Africa - $371.3 billion
3. Egypt - $299.6 billion
4. Algeria - $183.7 billion
5. Morocco - $121.4 billion
6. Kenya - $99.2 billion
7. Angola - $92.2 billion

Blah blah blah..this is just a forecast..there is a reason why it is called that
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by samorobo: 10:57pm On Jul 19, 2019
68816419:

How can Kenya be better than Nigeria for God sake? embarassed embarassed embarassed
Pic1 and 2- Ikoyi, Lagos
Pic3 and 4- Lekki Lagos

The plan of lekki and ikoyi is super..they should learn what planning of city is first before talking city.just take a look at the division of the roads and portions...

If they understand this they won't have their centre business district flooded..who does that..
What part of tge world does that

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by samorobo: 10:59pm On Jul 19, 2019
Kazikazi:
You are empty headed! Which LNG will you buy? From your writing and the editor of your Kenyan paper,it clearly shows you both have no idea what LNG is!

Dude,Tz will just sell natural gas ( CH4) to Kenya and Uganda. LNG will go overseas. It makes business sense to pump CH4 to Kenya than doing LNG.I think you should not try commenting on these engineering stuff anymore

They are jealous that's all..

Tylann I forgot to also tell you that nigeria lng train 7 was also started by buhari..Do you know how many raw billions of dollars we would make from that grin grin

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by samorobo: 11:01pm On Jul 19, 2019
tylann:

Kq has 40 planes
We fly to every continent

We fly to newyork non stop every week

Nonsense. .you have just three.
You are competing with uyo that has 2 aircraft for 370,000 people

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by samorobo: 11:02pm On Jul 19, 2019
mtisTheQubit:

the naijas are stupid lot..why do they love the hell so much then ..you tell me grin

You kenyans are extremely stupid..why do you love your hell so much grin grin

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Problemkid1: 11:05pm On Jul 19, 2019
edon21:

better than killing over hundred kiberan soldiers in one day.
we produce our weapons while you lie down to the brits for help from a common blast
Just 4 Alshabaab they're renting a Brits to save their poor asses grin grin

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by samorobo: 11:05pm On Jul 19, 2019
mtisTheQubit:

guy are you a gal or what..whats ths obsession with TZ stuff...yes the images are really an heaven to naijas as you stated...funny Kenya is better than ths..you niggs should visit Keinya the other better heaven grin

I am never visiting kenya (my life is important to me cheesy grin)...I have seen kenya natural views and I can honestly tell you that TZ is better..if my admiring TZ is making you uncomfortable then you can hang yourself. .but what is good is good and I will not stop marvelling at its beauty grin grin

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by samorobo: 11:07pm On Jul 19, 2019
mtisTheQubit:

we dont adore their views dude..you adore them not us nigga grin

Oh yes I do and I won't stop cause it so beautiful. .if you are calling Tz ugly then I must say you are blind or you are just being hateful or patriotic

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Problemkid1: 11:07pm On Jul 19, 2019

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by samorobo: 11:08pm On Jul 19, 2019
Kazikazi:
Zanzibar, Tanzania

This beach is everything. . This must be tge garden of Eden. ..wow

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Problemkid1: 11:08pm On Jul 19, 2019
tylann:

I can also give you the link where your soldiers ran away when they saw boko haram
Show us the link idiot grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by samorobo: 11:10pm On Jul 19, 2019
kikuyu1:

Kenyans would be surprised to learn Kiambu still has a major road deficit-Kiambu road,Limuru road and many interior rural roads are still FUBAR or single lane. Travel on Kiambu road before 8.00 am and see wonders!

This road talk is getting boring... tell me why you have less than 10,000km of paved since independence. .That's 56 years grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by samorobo: 11:11pm On Jul 19, 2019
Kazikazi:
Upon completion of our LNG,the economy will move in a speed of light.We will be a superpower

Amen..I say a big AMEN to this

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Problemkid1: 11:11pm On Jul 19, 2019
AskiaHarem:

Kenya does host sporting events though.....
grin grin

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Kazikazi: 11:14pm On Jul 19, 2019
Dar es salaam,Tanzania

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by samorobo: 11:17pm On Jul 19, 2019
Jonraid:
Journey to Northern Kenya through the A2 highway! cool

Blah blab blah..ngeria is bigger than kenya in terms of landmass and the all states is connected by a road. .All thanks to buhari

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by samorobo: 11:20pm On Jul 19, 2019
rvp20182:
smiley. Cable car from Lagos to Abuja - Samrobo is the most delusional nigeria you'll ever meet. I think it's a coping strategy to evade the current dire reality of his country.

Listen I never said cable car from Lagos-abuja rather I said cable tramway. .there is difference btw the two..
Your brother hurriedly answer me without reading properly...or maybe he doesn't understand the difference the two just like you

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Kazikazi: 11:21pm On Jul 19, 2019
The largest city in east Africa
Dar es salaam Tanzania

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Problemkid1: 11:21pm On Jul 19, 2019
edon21:
https://www.nairaland.com/5309656/wizkid-featured-beyonce-gift-album#80414254

Kenyans open it. yours?? lol
Go to Lupita nyong page on Instagram. You will see a video of her dancing wizkid and Beyonce music grin grin

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by samorobo: 11:26pm On Jul 19, 2019
tylann:

Simple electricity they cant provide
He is dreaming about cable cars

Simple electricity you don't have..? Love to see you cry..if you want to enjoy this kind of infastructure go and tell your govt to make money.

Cable car and cable tramrail is different...cable tramway us like a tram on its track but has its top connected to a cable just like a cable car..so it's moves on the track and the cable simultaneously. .Go and meat algeria,egypt,morroco and developRd nations to explain better...As for cable car that There is at the centenary city that would connect it's to tge rest of abuja while we keep our fingers crossed for the one that was promised in lagos by this year...

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by samorobo: 11:28pm On Jul 19, 2019
mtisTheQubit:

Samoro is a writer not a fighter grin

You can say that again grin

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Problemkid1: 11:32pm On Jul 19, 2019
samorobo:

Nonsense. .you have just three.
You are competing with uyo that has 2 aircraft for 370,000 people
Which is pathetic grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (4942) (4943) (4944) (4945) (4946) (4947) (4948) ... (9933)

Viewing this topic: 9 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.