Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,170,025 members, 7,876,843 topics. Date: Monday, 01 July 2024 at 08:19 AM

Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) - Foreign Affairs (505) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) (6316650 Views)

Am I The Only One Whos Tired Of This Kenya Is Ahead Thread / Femi Adesina: "I Don't Lie, No Matter What"; Nigerians React / Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (502) (503) (504) (505) (506) (507) (508) ... (9933) (Go Down)

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Kenyanstar: 11:04am On May 01, 2017
Maisenya rail terminus- Kenya

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Marcelo290(m): 11:06am On May 01, 2017
arinzeejikonye:
Kenya chill first,i aint done with my ghana brothers

More malls

Circle mall lagos,
Ikeja mall
Grand next mall abuja
Maryland mall abuja wink
Nwannem easy grin
arinzeejikonye:
Kenya chill first,i aint done with my ghana brothers

More malls

Circle mall lagos,
Ikeja mall
Grand next mall abuja
Maryland mall abuja wink
Nwannem easy now, do you want to kill this people?? You just got them maimed, they would soon resort to insults out of inferiority..lol
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 11:07am On May 01, 2017
More
Abuja-kaduna line is already in operation
Lagos light wink

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Kenyanstar: 11:08am On May 01, 2017
Mtito Andei train termus- Kenya

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 11:09am On May 01, 2017
O0XYGEN:
It's only a fool who will even dream of comparing a useless country like nigeria to Ghana.
As I said the pictures I've posted is nt even up to 1/10 of the pics I have here.
Ghana will forever be ahead of nigeria in everything till thy kingdom come.
Ghana - QUALITY
nigeria - QUANTITY
this dude has been screaming " Ghana is ahead of Nigeria " and iv been asking him wat aspect ,he still doesn't want to talk
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 11:14am On May 01, 2017
More

That of portharcout have been stalled by the new dispensation

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 11:19am On May 01, 2017
Marcelo290:
Nwannem easy grin Nwannem easy now, do you want to kill this people?? You just got them maimed, they would soon resort to insults out of inferiority..lol

Lol thats hilarious

They seem misinformed,underinformed and biased
grin grin grin grin

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Kenyanstar: 11:24am On May 01, 2017
SGR Kenya is touted to have the longest suspension bridge in Africa.

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by MPSA(m): 11:25am On May 01, 2017
NAGERIA IS ''YOUNGER BROTHER'' OF SA grin WE OWN ALMOST 100% OF NIGERIAN MALLS grin

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 11:26am On May 01, 2017
Nigeria cheesy

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 11:27am On May 01, 2017
Kenyanstar:

Stop making yourself look like an idiot.... The Victoria island pictures you are posting here only houses 0.0001 percent of the 10m Lagosians which is around 50k or so while the rest of the 10m live in squalor and pathetic situation. No running water, lack of hospital facilities, no sewage system, lethargic sewage system, poorly equipped public schools, non existent waste disposal system. Nigeria is a bad joke.
looooll yes all these are not in Lagos at allllll ,everybody in Lagos is a poor illiterate , and Lagos GDP is fake. Nigeria is worse than a bad joke grin grin

is that not wat u want us to say?
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 11:29am On May 01, 2017
PissedYagami:

Let her admire Ethiopia, its is the greatest nation on this continent, after Kenya that is
loooooooollll after Kenya grin grin OK ooo
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 11:31am On May 01, 2017
Kenya, we are on track toooooooo grin

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 11:37am On May 01, 2017
Work has begun on lagos-ibadan line as we speak,

For the doubting thomases below is the demolition exercise grin grin grin grin

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 11:40am On May 01, 2017
Just30:
grin grin grin he's just a kid who joined nairaland this year
loool OK oooo
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Kenyanstar: 11:42am On May 01, 2017
Nairobi Kenya

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 11:44am On May 01, 2017
Abuja new terminal,ghana,your kotoka airport is no par

Oasis centre ikeja,watch out
Enugu train station
Lagos light

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 11:51am On May 01, 2017
Nigeria wink

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 11:53am On May 01, 2017
Just30:
i thought we've established that already?
Ive been to Abuja and Tema is bigger than Abuja. Mind, you im talking about built environment.
Tema was the first planned city built from nothing probably in West Africa.
It hasit own central sewage system
abuja is small though
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 11:55am On May 01, 2017
PissedYagami:
Wow Lagos looks like Tokyo smiley smiley cheesy cheesy cheesy. Cant tell the difference
lol are u whyning us grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Olu317(m): 12:00pm On May 01, 2017
MPSA:
Nigerians! grin Why you are so stubborn? You know exactly south africa is your Boss, but you deny that grin. Today you are praising yourselves with SA Brands grin, SHOPRITE, GAME, MR PRICE, MAKHAMS,STABIC BANK, BARCELOS'' I AM SURE SALES HOUSE, JET, DEBONAIRES PIZZAR. SPAR,PEP, Legit AND OTHERS ARE ALSO AVAILABLE, Naija na Fake Giant grin Let me say the whole malls is South African grin, But that one it does't matter, What matters is this Important announcement grin Nigerians Please! grin If you get sick, Please come to south africa, we have a world class hospitals here in south africa, with a cheap price compare to where you used to go, Come to south africa please, the security is also high in our hospitals grin

[youtube]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sDkhBpZrsgA[/youtube]
Look at this guy mentioning SA. DON'T YOU know THE MEANING OF FRANCHISE? GO read more!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 12:03pm On May 01, 2017
Just30:
message us when 50% of Nigerians enter the middle class bracket
IDIOT !!! we are 180million ,how is that even possible. after u wud call me a kid mumu

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Kenyanstar: 12:05pm On May 01, 2017
Naivasha- Nairobi underground train tunnels 32km

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 12:09pm On May 01, 2017
Just30:
deal with it
When your whole country is a mess and won't be on par with any civilized society for a very long time to come grin grin
Nigeria is not Ghana's mate
Even if Ghana stops developing for 20 years
Jeez ,guy don't say this thing outside
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by leathalbeast: 12:13pm On May 01, 2017
fanficgirl:

You know do much! Imagine Kenya that's across the continent knows more about Naija than these Ghanaians who only know how to insult.
so in your mind Nigerians don't insult Ghanaians huh? if you don't start the insults we won't start one. BTW never ever think that we know nothing about your country. we know the positives and negatives of it.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 12:14pm On May 01, 2017
Just30:
the Chinese are quite stubborn
You deport them and more come back again
later u will say Nigerians are trooping into Ghana ,so therefore "Ghana is better than Nigeria " are the Chinese not trooping into Ghana . is Ghana better than China mumu

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 12:15pm On May 01, 2017
Kenyanstar:
Naivasha- Nairobi underground train tunnels 32km

Nice,but just 32km,while abuja kaduna is 163
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by leathalbeast: 12:15pm On May 01, 2017
Kenyanstar:
Maisenya rail terminus- Kenya
very impressive
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by broill33r: 12:17pm On May 01, 2017
arinzeejikonye:

Nice,but just 32km,while abuja kaduna is 163

163 KM OF TUNNELS ? grin grin grin grin WOW NIGERIA HAS THE LONGEST TUNNELS IN THE WORLD grin grin grin ;DW

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 12:21pm On May 01, 2017
Joonana:
In terms of social progress, Nigeria trails Ghana between 10 to 20 years ..
wow , a ghanain said sometin good abt Nigeria. turns out u are not completely full of hate,wat do u min by social progress
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by leathalbeast: 12:22pm On May 01, 2017
uzzyfire:
later u will say Nigerians are trooping into Ghana ,so therefore "Ghana is better than Nigeria " are the Chinese not trooping into Ghana . is Ghana better than China mumu
when will you ever get sense?
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 12:27pm On May 01, 2017
PissedYagami:

Just like the Nigerians
yeah, its common with giant nations . u won't undstnd

(1) (2) (3) ... (502) (503) (504) (505) (506) (507) (508) ... (9933)

Viewing this topic: 35 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.