Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,175,259 members, 7,894,140 topics. Date: Friday, 19 July 2024 at 12:31 AM

Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) - Foreign Affairs (5059) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) (6359677 Views)

Am I The Only One Whos Tired Of This Kenya Is Ahead Thread / Femi Adesina: "I Don't Lie, No Matter What"; Nigerians React / Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5056) (5057) (5058) (5059) (5060) (5061) (5062) ... (9933) (Go Down)

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Just30: 10:41pm On Aug 04, 2019
[quote author=pokuasi post=80945011][/quote] yeah

A substation caught fire

nothing new
Manhattan even goes off due to unspecified technical errors grin grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Just30: 10:42pm On Aug 04, 2019
vaxx:
Stop attending to that slowpoke. denied him of attention. he will crawl back to his foolishness. At least judging from his high display of lack of sense and presence of stupidity and ignorance.
grin grin grin grin

im accommodating him

I know his life is frustrated and he needs somewhere to lose some steam else he will commit suicide

grin grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by pokuasi: 10:44pm On Aug 04, 2019
Just30:
grin grin grin grin
that is not news kiddo
it is dead
by thi time, they've served their sentence

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by pokuasi: 10:45pm On Aug 04, 2019
Just30:
grin grin grin grin

im accommodating him

I know his life is frustrated and he needs somewhere to lose some steam else he will commit suicide

grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by pokuasi: 10:47pm On Aug 04, 2019
Just30:
yeah

A substation caught fire

nothing new
Manhattan even goes off due to unspecified technical errors grin grin
Now the tail wagging ape is now on the defensive.. not running his mouth again

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by vaxx: 10:48pm On Aug 04, 2019
Just30:
grin grin grin grin

im accommodating him

grin grin grin
he is seriously craving for help. probably he is in pains and showing off his foolishness and stupidity is his way of communicatiing it.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Logobenz0: 10:50pm On Aug 04, 2019
[quote author=pokuasi post=80945189][/quote]They can hold credit to the core grin grin

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by pokuasi: 10:56pm On Aug 04, 2019
Logobenz0:
They can hold credit to the core grin grin

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by samorobo: 10:58pm On Aug 04, 2019
edon21:
Kenyans use generators lol
OKEWO newsdesk@nationmedia.com
The cost of installing electricity is still out of the reach of many Kenyans. Power connection beyond major towns is a key pillar to the realisation of Vision 2030, the country’s economic blueprint.
A group from England, determined to see low income earners in Nyanza spend less on electricity, is designing and selling micro wind turbines and generators to instal in homes at affordable fees.
Cheaper power
Access Kenya Limited (AKL), a local social enterprise, is making micro wind turbines to provide communities in Nyanza with a cheaper and cleaner source of power.
The six-man team of engineers constructs the turbines mainly from scrap materials and leases them out or sells them.
According to AKL director, Dr Sam Doby, approximately 85 per cent of Kenyans living in rural areas cannot afford electricity due to high the costs of connection.

@bolded they still have a long way to go. 2020 ia a joke to them

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by vaxx: 10:59pm On Aug 04, 2019
Logobenz0:
They can hold credit to the core grin grin
i love those who want to learn rather than those who exhbit ignorance....

Ghana currently supply power to cote devoire, togo and burkina faso.

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by pokuasi: 11:00pm On Aug 04, 2019
samorobo:

@bolded they still have a long way to go. 2020 ia a joke to them

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by samorobo: 11:02pm On Aug 04, 2019
edon21:
Kenyans use generators lol
OKEWO newsdesk@nationmedia.com
The cost of installing electricity is still out of the reach of many Kenyans. Power connection beyond major towns is a key pillar to the realisation of Vision 2030, the country’s economic blueprint.
A group from England, determined to see low income earners in Nyanza spend less on electricity, is designing and selling micro wind turbines and generators to instal in homes at affordable fees.
Cheaper power
Access Kenya Limited (AKL), a local social enterprise, is making micro wind turbines to provide communities in Nyanza with a cheaper and cleaner source of power.
The six-man team of engineers constructs the turbines mainly from scrap materials and leases them out or sells them.
According to AKL director, Dr Sam Doby, approximately 85 per cent of Kenyans living in rural areas cannot afford electricity due to high the costs of connection.

Hmmmmm I didNT see the bolded earlier grin grin

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by samorobo: 11:03pm On Aug 04, 2019
Just30:
you dont have to explain anything to this slowpoke grin grin grin grin

its our own problem
we know our own conflict of interest problems

Then why do poke your nose into other people's problems

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Just30: 11:06pm On Aug 04, 2019
samorobo:

Then why do poke your nose into other people's problems
does anyone ever poke nose in your problems ?

grin grin grin grin grin grin

You pick fights and get served
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Just30: 11:08pm On Aug 04, 2019
vaxx:
he is seriously craving for help. probably he is in pains and showing off his foolishness and stupidity is his way of communicatiing it.
sometimes, you just have to give a dog a short leash

Dogs have tantrums too grin grin

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Just30: 11:10pm On Aug 04, 2019
pokuasi:
Now the tail wagging ape is now on the defensive.. not running his mouth again
grin grin grin

you dont even know what defensive is

As a nigerian, you shouldnt even be talking about power because you've not known what power is since childhood grin grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Just30: 11:13pm On Aug 04, 2019
[quote author=pokuasi post=80945206][/quote] Ghana has an electricity sharing agreement with Ivory Coast

We give them electricity when their stations shut down for maintenance and they supply us when we lose some generation
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by samorobo: 11:14pm On Aug 04, 2019
Just30:
slowpoke grin grin grin grin

People will do things to get their problems resolved

What about your country ?
when have you people ever demanded for something you rightly deserve ?

You are a goat..you just attested to what pokuasi has been saying

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by samorobo: 11:16pm On Aug 04, 2019
Just30:
grin grin grin

Ghana is not like Nigeria oo

worry about your bankruptcy issue grin grin grin

I learnt, your government is planning on doubling the price of fuel grin grin grin

A mutiny is coming

You should be the one worrying about bankruptcy since your debt has decided to keep soaring high

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by pokuasi: 11:19pm On Aug 04, 2019
Just30:
Ghana has an electricity sharing agreement with Ivory Coast

We give them electricity when their stations shut down for maintenance and they supply us when we lose some generation
I said something before now and I'll say it again, you live in the village hence have no idea what is going on.. according to experts, your current energy demand is 2,700MW.
as at this evening, Ghana can only generate 2,267MW..so where's the excess power generated ?

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by samorobo: 11:20pm On Aug 04, 2019
vaxx:
The idiot know less about the country. he even know less about Nigeria.

Yes there is free education from basic education to senior high school and a loan fercility for undergraduate at university .including free education for post graduate student of medical colledge. simply Google it and confirm what i am saying . don't belive me.

there is still more rooms for improvement since development doesn't happen a day. but the past administration and present administration have invested a lot in education. more than 100 E blocks have been built and more are still under construction in the rural area.

over 100 of this building below are in the rural part of the country. it was built by past administration.

I will read on it..

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by samorobo: 11:24pm On Aug 04, 2019
vaxx:
well. Ghana GDP to debt ratio as. of today is 58.1 percent . where the dude get 75 percent is what i don't know. perhaps from his anus . and see debt to GDP doesn't matter. what matter most is sustainability. check Japan ( over 300 percent of debt to GDP ratio) check usa ( more than 200 percent). yet this country are far better in economy sustainability than many European nations.

Those countries economy are more sophisticated than yours , you can compare theirs to yours.

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Just30: 11:25pm On Aug 04, 2019
pokuasi:
I said something before now and I'll say it again, you live in the village hence have no idea what is going on.. according to experts, your current energy demand is 2,700MW.
and we produce 3000MW daily
300MW extra to cater for either any sharp rise in load or an unexpected shortfall in supply.

There is an extra 3000MW lying in reserves that is never used because, demand hasn't caught up yet.

How much MW of electricity does Nigeria demand daily?
Even your NEPA people dont know grin grin grin grin

as we speak, NEPA is only producing 2400MW of electricity

Most parts of Abuja hasnt seen light for months now grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by vaxx: 11:25pm On Aug 04, 2019
samorobo:

You are a goat..you just attested to what pokuasi has been saying
You should know that the polio patient is not making sense but just making foolish bantering. Ghanaian are people who demands for accountability.in just concluded africa cup of nation . the team spent over 4.5 million dollar and the citizens are seriously fighting against it. they really wanted to know how the money was spent. how many africa country have subjected their national team into investigation after the nations cup? pls tell me one apart from Ghana.?.

there is reason Ghana is constantly voted as one of the most best governed country in africa.....
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by vaxx: 11:29pm On Aug 04, 2019
samorobo:

Those countries economy are more sophisticated than yours , you can compare theirs to yours.
sure. but in sub Saharan africa, only south africa economy is more sophisticated than Ghana economy. Ghana probably will pride himself as one of the best in africa. and no matter how you do the ranking. Ghana population less than 30 million will be among Top 10 largest economy in Africa. that should tell you something.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by samorobo: 11:30pm On Aug 04, 2019
Just30:
60,000km of paved roads is just 30% of your roads network

Ghana's 23% of paved roads was from a 2014 research document by the statistical service
A new report will be out in 2020

You are a liar this boy..that report was from last year 2018 not 2014 , if you choose to quote me and lie on this as you have always done I will be forced to bring that report here to disgrace you ..by the way fo and bring this imaginary report on the supposedly 60,000km og paved road you liar(another lie)

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by pokuasi: 11:30pm On Aug 04, 2019
samorobo:

Those countries economy are more sophisticate than yours , you can compare theirs to yours.
Your debt to gdp is 70 percent according NDC MPs. your fraudulent govt quickly rushed to change the base year of your GDP so as to continue with the reckless borrowing

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Just30: 11:30pm On Aug 04, 2019
samorobo:

still
the principle of sustainability stands

As long as your revenue can cover your loan repayment, you can still borrow more.
Unfortunately, Nigeria is in a crisis because Revenue generated is very small and loan repayment is gulping up 70% of all revenue collected.
the 30% left can't even pay government workers so your government has no option than to borrow more in order to pay the Federal workers and do developmental works.

This circle only leads to bankruptcy.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by vaxx: 11:32pm On Aug 04, 2019
samorobo:

I will read on it..
better do. Nigeria can adopt it to cater for the 10 million out of school children. it is a national disgrace. it is called temporary solution till the nation can avoid to build enough school to cater for the school children.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Just30: 11:35pm On Aug 04, 2019
pokuasi:
as at this evening, Ghana can only generate 2,267MW..so where's the excess power generated ?
Ghana has an install capacity of 6000MW as we speak

Only 3500MW capacity of plants are being operated at the moment which is currently generating an available capacity of 2900MW and current demand at this hour is 2500MW
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by pokuasi: 11:39pm On Aug 04, 2019
Just30:
Ghana has an install capacity of 6000MW as we speak

Only 3500MW capacity of plants are being operated at the moment which is currently generating an available capacity of 2900MW and current demand at this hour is 2500MW
you're mentally demented.. I gave you data from VRA website of energy generated today and.you're still vomiting poo

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Just30: 11:40pm On Aug 04, 2019
pokuasi:

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (5056) (5057) (5058) (5059) (5060) (5061) (5062) ... (9933)

Viewing this topic: 4 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.