Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,175,214 members, 7,893,997 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 July 2024 at 08:24 PM

Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) - Foreign Affairs (5071) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) (6358461 Views)

Am I The Only One Whos Tired Of This Kenya Is Ahead Thread / Femi Adesina: "I Don't Lie, No Matter What"; Nigerians React / Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5068) (5069) (5070) (5071) (5072) (5073) (5074) ... (9933) (Go Down)

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by tylann: 2:33pm On Aug 06, 2019
mtisTheQubit:

Game on then..niggs will continue wallowing in poverty ..they should not wail if stuff don't turn out the way they expected

Useless tribal politics is what is letting Kenya down

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 2:47pm On Aug 06, 2019
tylann:

Egerton university has power brokers in the upper echelons

That is why it is huge fertile lands have remained untouched

I must give it to Kales for their community unity otherwise if Egerton was in another locality , it would be minus some acres grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 2:52pm On Aug 06, 2019
tylann:

Useless tribal politics is what is letting Kenya down

I was really shocked by Nasa guys how they jumped ship overnight after the hand shake..there were not questions asked ..look am not into political stuff but I was a little bit surprised. .

I feel like we are living in an artificially simulated political space which can change any time ..
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by vaxx: 2:55pm On Aug 06, 2019
Graduate school of nuclear and allied science ( An extended campus of university of Ghana in partner with atomic energy commission). the only school with such a program in west Africa.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by vaxx: 3:15pm On Aug 06, 2019
videos time.

University of health and applied science Ghana ( goverment institution not private .

check out the neatness and beauty....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JYbAjdjlV8k

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by vaxx: 3:28pm On Aug 06, 2019
Drone veiw of university of energy resources Ghana. ( goverment institution not private).

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qEP0Pt7dbJI
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 3:29pm On Aug 06, 2019
President Uhuru Kenyatta has signed three deals after he held bilateral talks with Jamaican Prime Minister Andrew Holmes, on Monday afternoon.

The two witnessed the signing of agreements among them; Memorandum of Understanding (MOU) on technical cooperation in tourism, fields of sports, culture and heritage, a framework of cooperation between the two governments and an MOU on political consultations.

“We need to deepen our trade because by so doing we also take our people-to-people relations to the next level.

"Kenya is today one of the largest and one of the most diversified economies on the African continent,"
President Uhuru stated.

The bolded just ask Uhuru he is the boss grin

3 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by tylann: 3:37pm On Aug 06, 2019
mtisTheQubit:

I was really shocked by Nasa guys how they jumped ship overnight after the hand shake..there were not questions asked ..look am not into political stuff but I was a little bit surprised. .

I feel like we are living in an artificially simulated political space which can change any time ..

And that is how politics work you go where you will benefit the most

Anyway iam a Uhuru Kenyatta supporter
Around 2005 Uhuru Kenyatta was saying No to the new constitution and one of his buddies was raila odinga in 2007 Uhuru Kenyatta was backing mwai kibaki , and william ruto was one of raila odinga buddies
William ruto was accused of massacring kikuyus in rift valley ( Uhuru Kenyatta's tribe )
Uhuru Kenyatta returned the favour by massacring kalenjins ( William ruto's tribe )
They were both prosecuted at the Hague for war crimes
Come 2013 they were both together campaigning for the presidency which they won

And that is how politics works there is no loyalty
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by tylann: 3:41pm On Aug 06, 2019
mtisTheQubit:
President Uhuru Kenyatta has signed three deals after he held bilateral talks with Jamaican Prime Minister Andrew Holmes, on Monday afternoon.

The two witnessed the signing of agreements among them; Memorandum of Understanding (MOU) on technical cooperation in tourism, fields of sports, culture and heritage, a framework of cooperation between the two governments and an MOU on political consultations.

“We need to deepen our trade because by so doing we also take our people-to-people relations to the next level.

"Kenya is today one of the largest and one of the most diversified economies on the African continent,"
President Uhuru stated.

The bolded just ask Uhuru he is the boss grin

And kenya airways will start flying from Nairobi to Kingston direct
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by tylann: 3:46pm On Aug 06, 2019
mtisTheQubit:

I must give it to Kales for their community unity otherwise if Egerton was in another locality , it would be minus some acres grin

smiley in fact where Egerton university is located ( njoro ) kikuyus are the majority
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by vaxx: 3:50pm On Aug 06, 2019
Work in progress on Avocado Oil Factory at Nkronso in the Eastern Region .Ghana

1 district 1 factory

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by 68816419: 4:13pm On Aug 06, 2019
LAGOS | Cuddle Towers | Residential |UC, Almost completed

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by rvp2018: 4:52pm On Aug 06, 2019
chrisagyei:
That's the thing. As much as you have the capacity to pay your loans,you can borrow even far more than your GDP figures. GDP is just an estimated imaginative figure.Your annual revenue is the visible money you feel and get that determines your ability to service your debts which should not also affect your expenses on national infrastructure,recurring expenses and national development.Anyone can cook up or hype GDP figures but you can't fake your revenues and generations.Kenya is on the right track.Most developed countries have debts bigger than their GDP including Japan and USA. Ghana will continue to borrow until we max out,we will return to the IMF for prudent economic management and increase our credit credibility then we will resume back to excessive borrowing till we really close our infrastructure deficit which is 10 billion dollars annually.This year,we are spending 2 billion dollars on just road projects building over 6 interchanges,thousands of kilometres tarred roads and highways nationwide.We are working on a century bond of i think 50 billion dollars.After everything,we will sit down and relax and watch the infrastructure development pay for it's self.Then we will say we're a developed nation.This national plan will be achieved in the next 20-50 years.
Just brilliant.I wished I could like this 10 times.I admire Ghana and Ghanians.Brilliant people.Ghana will most likely be the first SSA to become developed like they did independence.Ghana are ticking all the boxes including being the fastest growing economy in the world.Their democracy is worth copying.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by tylann: 5:12pm On Aug 06, 2019
68816419:

Ghanaians are posting 1 factory per district
You are busy posting apartments
Now you see why we say Ghana is the giant of Africa
Ghana is getting everything right
While Nigeria is busy competing with Niger republic

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by chrisagyei: 5:15pm On Aug 06, 2019
vaxx:
Work in progress on Avocado Oil Factory at Nkronso in the Eastern Region .Ghana

1 district 1 factory
great seeing these photos of factories springing up.I thought this whole 1 district 1 factory agenda was in dormant and it's sad the media hardly reports on such progress and I hope the necessary funds and resources are provided for the smooth operations of these factories.Building over 200 factories in a spate of 4 to 8 years is not a joke initiative. I hope it's a Public-Private Projects initiative.

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by kikuyu1(m): 5:18pm On Aug 06, 2019
Btw,TayserMahri,gallivant and mtisthequbit,rmbr I told you always check the dates whenever mass killings occur anywhere in the world?
Check the date of the most recent US mass shootings!
http://www.religioustolerance.org/ra_date.htm

The dates here are also significant in other attacks.

https://www.chabad.org/holidays/default_cdo/jewish/holidays.htm
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by tylann: 5:26pm On Aug 06, 2019
68816419:

Ghanaians are posting 1 factory per district
You are busy posting apartments
Now you see why we say Ghana is the giant of Africa
Ghana is getting everything right
While Nigeria is busy competing with Niger republic .

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by obaaderemi: 5:58pm On Aug 06, 2019
NairobiWalker:

Okay Obaboon. You can go get your ass drilled by No-ones-anus now. grin grin grin
You need to overcome yourself, KiberaMonkey. grin But the first thing you need to overcome is your homosexuality. grin It makes you less than an animal.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by obaaderemi: 6:02pm On Aug 06, 2019
PetroDollax:
These nigerians sef grin they don’t have sense at all. grin

So Springfield made $1 billion profit, fidelity bank made a profit of $500 million grin even NNPC made a profit of $10 billion grin Glo made a profit of $1 billion, Oando made a profit of $10 billion grin grin upon all these figures and profits that only exist as a figment.
Idiot, Springfield is a Ghanaian company.

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by obaaderemi: 6:05pm On Aug 06, 2019
PetroDollax:
grin [s]Fuckeduppedness grin Nigeria is a certified sh1thole now grin grin grin MUMU ccountry grin exporting to nigeria is like throwing your money away[/s] grin grin grin

Now I know you are just talking because everyone else is talking. grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by obaaderemi: 6:08pm On Aug 06, 2019
Just30:
you are making noise

Banking institutions are only making a recovery after a clean up of the sector
Why didn't you say so before instead of pulling figures out of your arse? Look around and be sure I am not around before you lie next time. wink

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by popizaino(m): 6:08pm On Aug 06, 2019
Honestly, it's hard to defend Nigeria especially if everything the Kenyans have been saying is anything to go by.At least to an extent I can testify to what some of this Ghanaians are saying.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by obaaderemi: 6:09pm On Aug 06, 2019
68816419:

Or better ask Kenyans same question, " why are Kenyans importing Dangote's cements from Tanzania and Ethiopia "?
In Kitui Kenya,they are waiting for Dangote to come and save them. grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by obaaderemi: 6:14pm On Aug 06, 2019
mtisTheQubit:
Mwende mwinzi. ..nominee ambassador to south Korea. ..beautiful lady grin
She looks like a vampire. grin grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by obaaderemi: 6:16pm On Aug 06, 2019
mtisTheQubit:

I don't know if sh've been cleared...anyway she is a Kenyan Americano cheesy
Bad news she married to a Nigerian...why can't you naijas just marry your gals?

So now she is Kenyan Americano an the others grin

It's your girls dumping your thin arses for Nigerian men. tongue

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Just30: 6:17pm On Aug 06, 2019
samorobo:

Always ready to lie grin.why not accept what your brother told you and move on
Because Ghana poverty rate is around 10%
3 million people
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 6:21pm On Aug 06, 2019
obaaderemi:
She looks like a vampire. grin grin

boo grin

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 6:23pm On Aug 06, 2019
obaaderemi:
It's your girls dumping your thin arses for Nigerian men. tongue
Your gals are not good looking... grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 6:25pm On Aug 06, 2019
obaaderemi:
In Kitui Kenya,they are waiting for Dangote to come and save them. grin
no one is waiting ....we kicked the guy out...FACT smiley
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by obaaderemi: 6:25pm On Aug 06, 2019
Boat building in Nigeria. We export some of these craft.
Service - Boat Building Almarine is the pioneering leader in the construction of Glass Reinforced Plastic (GRP) boats in Nigeria.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by obaaderemi: 6:28pm On Aug 06, 2019
mtisTheQubit:

boo grin
This babe looks like Dracula grin You tried getting another picture and it still falls short. Try again. grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by obaaderemi: 6:29pm On Aug 06, 2019
mtisTheQubit:

Your gals are not good looking... grin
One of them won Miss World. tongue Your girls are not fit to wash her panty. grin

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (5068) (5069) (5070) (5071) (5072) (5073) (5074) ... (9933)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.