Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,170,104 members, 7,877,091 topics. Date: Monday, 01 July 2024 at 12:16 PM

Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) - Foreign Affairs (5128) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) (6317560 Views)

Am I The Only One Whos Tired Of This Kenya Is Ahead Thread / Femi Adesina: "I Don't Lie, No Matter What"; Nigerians React / Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5125) (5126) (5127) (5128) (5129) (5130) (5131) ... (9933) (Go Down)

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by AskiaHarem(m): 4:48pm On Aug 22, 2019
Mkenya2019:
Westlands CBD Nairobi
wink

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by kikuyu1(m): 5:03pm On Aug 22, 2019
Stevoh18:
Avic international Africa headquarters. Nairobi, Westlands area

Chinese are a WIN-WIN! Price and speed of building:this project should be done by first quarter 2020. IIRC,the foundation was dug late 2017-4,47 story buildings topped out in just over 2 years-not bad!

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by vaxx: 5:04pm On Aug 22, 2019
Ghana in progress...

works resume at university of Ghana stadium complex as Ghana got the right to host all africa games 2023....

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by tylann: 5:06pm On Aug 22, 2019
kikuyu1:

Chinese are a WIN-WIN! Price and speed of building:this project should be done by first quarter 2020. IIRC,the foundation was dug late 2017-4,47 story buildings topped out in just over 2 years-not bad!

Chinese are good at their work
Look at sgr , thika superhighway , southern bypass

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by kikuyu1(m): 5:12pm On Aug 22, 2019
pundamoti:

What you are talking about exists and is called IHDI.Kenya still ranks higher than Nigeria

51 Mauritius
75 Algeria
82 Tunisia
90 Gabon
97 Egypt
102 South Africa
110 Kenya
112 Namibia
113 Ghana
114 Eswatini
115 Tanzania
116 Angola
117 Zambia
119 Madagascar
120 Uganda
121 Rwanda
122 Cameroon
123 Lesotho
125 Mauritania
126 Nigeria

Please fools close this thread and stop exposing your ignorance.Nigeria`s data is even worse considering the differences in street level exchange of dollar to naira (around 365) and the 325 the imf uses!

http://hdr.undp.org/en/content/inequality-adjusted-human-development-index-ihdi

The beauty of the HDI is that its more inclusive and therefore more representative than just GDP per capita-really Nam' with its 6000$ per capita GDP and RSA should be way ahead. Look at Algeria,though-you can see they've invested in social and infrastructure spending.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by vaxx: 5:13pm On Aug 22, 2019
Ghana in progress

first of its kind in west Africa. railway university about 80 percent completed. .ready to take off soon.. railway university essikaddo western region.....

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by vaxx: 5:20pm On Aug 22, 2019
Ghana in development.

New hospital open up in the upper west of Ghana. this month.....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by vaxx: 5:27pm On Aug 22, 2019
Ghana in progress.

1 district 1 factory.... continue...

glofert limited. A wholly owned Ghanaian company. the largest fertilizer blending in Ghana. it has the capacity to produce 2400 tonnes of fertilizer a day....

Glofert . Asuboi eastern region.....

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Stevoh18: 5:40pm On Aug 22, 2019
BREAKING: Jubaland regional leader Ahmed Mohamed Islam known as “Ahmed Madobe” who was fronted by Kenya wins re-election in a regional parliamentary vote. Ahmed Madobe was declared winner in 1st round after receiving 56 votes, more than two-third of the 74 MPs who voted; Anab Mohamed Dahir whom was supported by Ethiopia and Somalian president got 17 votes.

And Somalis didn't like it

3 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by obaaderemi: 5:41pm On Aug 22, 2019
Justnotyou:

Boi diagnosing BDD doesn't work like that, mtis brought in an interesting discussion, he only shared his opinion about her beauty by comparing it to that of the average Nigerian girl, he then backed up his claim by starting to compare her beauty with your very own actress & in my opinion he's crushing you guys already.

In case you haven't figured out yet, she's a pro bodybuilder & her focus was on reaching her crazy aesthetics for the championship, which is a type of a beauty pageant if you think hard enough about it just not the usual one where contestants try to starve themselves to win, & as you probably guessed her gifts were put to good use as she's holding her reward right there in the picture, IMO, the best way to approach issues like this is through convincing us that what mtis is saying isn't true by providing us with your own truth on the matter or at least try & compare her with your body builders here & let it end at that.
You talk too much like a lady.(won't be surprised if you are. grin)
Anyway, this is the real deal here: the first black woman to win Miss World. tongue This should crush you and your insane sister,mtis.
This meant she was the first native African
to emerge winner of the prestigious beauty
pageant, dictating history and putting her country
Nigeria on the map for good.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by obaaderemi: 5:43pm On Aug 22, 2019
Problemkid1:
Kenyans as a whole knows nothing about beauty. grin the ugly ones are beautiful, while the beautiful ones are ugly grin grin confused people grin
Don't mind the idiot.He posted a freak of nature and called her beautiful. grin

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Corrosiveman(m): 5:43pm On Aug 22, 2019
Nigerian can't progress
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by obaaderemi: 5:53pm On Aug 22, 2019
NairobiWalker:

I am the original badass. How else do you think I got this on my phone if it's not mine? grin grin grin grin grin

Okay, you finally borrowed enough money to buy better data bundle to post your arse. Okay,you can rest now.We've all seen it. tongue

But don't you think it's interesting how I have limited your presence here to the level of you coming here to see what I have to say about you.You should thank me for weaning you off social media.Really you should.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Stevoh18: 5:53pm On Aug 22, 2019
kikuyu1:

And they are doing a great job on Nairobi-Nakuru highway, that road Will be top notch

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by theenchanter: 6:03pm On Aug 22, 2019
gallivant:

You just implied it again. I think you dont understand the terms rural and urban. You are just lost.
stop twisting ur sense, mr man. If u hadn't gamboled into this convo, u would have seen where I stated that ur development is not spread across d country, safe for some counties. I even said majority of ur country is starkly underdeveloped.

I think u need to read things carefully next time.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Aderr: 6:09pm On Aug 22, 2019
obaaderemi:
Okay, you finally borrowed enough money to buy better data bundle to post your arse. Okay,you can rest now.We've all seen it. tongue

But don't you think it's interesting how I have limited your presence here to the level of you coming here to see what I have to say about you.You should thank me for weaning you off social media.Really you should.
You killed him with his own poison. grin that nigger is sick tru and tru. Where'd he gotten that shi.t from?

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by gallivant: 6:11pm On Aug 22, 2019
obaaderemi:
Don't mind the idiot.He posted a freak of nature and called her beautiful. grin

No he didn't, he called her a champion. A concept a glass jaw can never understand. grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Justnotyou: 6:26pm On Aug 22, 2019
obaaderemi:
You talk too much like a lady. (won't be surprised if you are. grin)
Anyway, this is the real deal here the first black woman to win Miss World. tongue This should crush you and your insane sister,mtis.

You do realize you're comparing a bodybuilder with your "real deal" right? grin didn't know things are that bad that you're bringing out your gems, what of the average Nigerians, what hopes do they have against her? grin If it's any consolation know I feel your pain bro.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by gallivant: 6:32pm On Aug 22, 2019
theenchanter:
stop twisting ur sense, mr man. If u hadn't gamboled into this convo, u would have seen where I stated that ur development is not spread across d country, safe for some counties. I even said majority of ur country is starkly underdeveloped.

I think u need to read things carefully next time.

You lack a basic understanding of things to say the least. Kenya is semi arid, do you expect us to develop barren land where only animals live? Is Greenland or Canada evenly urbanised? Just because you have a right to speech doesn't mean you should inundate us with rubbish!

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by gallivant: 6:33pm On Aug 22, 2019
Justnotyou:

You do realize you're comparing a bodybuilder with your "real deal" right? grin didn't know things are that bad that you're bringing out your gems, what of the average Nigerians, what hopes do they have against her? grin If it's any consolation know I feel your pain bro.

grin grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by theenchanter: 6:41pm On Aug 22, 2019
gallivant:

You lack a basic understanding of things to say the least. Kenya is semi arid, do you expect us to develop barren land where only animals live? Is Greenland or Canada evenly urbanised? Just because you have a right to speech doesn't mean you should inundate us with rubbish!
see this mumu, what's he saying?

So, because kenya is semi arid mean u should not develop the rural areas? Does it mean u should segregate many part of d country in ur development agenda? U mean animal constitute ur 74% rural areas? grin

Don't even start with Canada, pls.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by SUFFERInSMILIIN(m): 6:47pm On Aug 22, 2019

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by gallivant: 6:48pm On Aug 22, 2019
theenchanter:
see this mumu, what's he saying?

So, because kenya is semi arid mean u should not develop the rural areas? Does it mean u should segregate many part of d country in ur development agenda? U mean animal constitute ur 74% rural areas? grin

Don't even start with Canada, pls.

Wtf is wrong with you? Am I writing in French? You can't develop the whole country!! You need to protect farmlands, water catchment areas, national parks, forests etc. Also, rural to urban migration is not a crime in Kenya so one can always move to the cities if they wish. Development comes natural otherwise you have something like Abuja, a monumental waste of funds.

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by SUFFERInSMILIIN(m): 6:51pm On Aug 22, 2019
obaaderemi:

u

Your ass is big and amazing but your mouth is bigger

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by obaaderemi: 6:52pm On Aug 22, 2019
Justnotyou:

No,you failed to get the gist,you ninny.Thar's the woman to end all your women whether they are bodybuilding freaks or your beauty pageants. tongue
Show me any Kenyan woman who went that far in the beauty department. grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by obaaderemi: 6:54pm On Aug 22, 2019
SUFFERInSMILIIN:
u

My ass is big and amazing but my mouth is bigger
grin Okay,Mr.Illiterate. grin Now run along.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Stevoh18: 6:55pm On Aug 22, 2019
gallivant:

Wtf is wrong with you? Am I writing in French? You can't develop the whole country!! You need to protect farmlands, water catchment areas, national parks, forests etc. Also, rural to urban migration is not a crime in Kenya so one can always move to the cities if they wish. Development comes natural otherwise you have something like Abuja, a monumental waste of funds.

In other words, that dude is telling us their big population is development
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by obaaderemi: 6:56pm On Aug 22, 2019
gallivant:

IS that why over a million were left to starve in turkana? Just asking. grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by vaxx: 6:56pm On Aug 22, 2019
.Ghana in progress.....

One District- One Factory Delivered in Akuapem North.

The Biggest Fully Automated Meat and eggs processing Factory has been built and at 80% completion at Apasare in Akuapem North Municipal Assembly.

Within the next two months, Akro Farms company Limited will commence operations to produce eggs and Chicken for the local and export market.

This Factory is going to lead to the creation of about 1,000 Jobs for the people of Akuapem North through the outgrower scheme being developed by the Municipal Assembly and Akro Farms for the production of the raw material base for the Factory.

The construction is about 80 percent completed

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by obaaderemi: 6:58pm On Aug 22, 2019
gallivant:

No he didn't, he called her a champion. A concept a glass jaw can never understand. grin
You shouldn't grunt when adults are talking,you pathetic pig. Didn't they teach you that at home? grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by samorobo: 6:59pm On Aug 22, 2019
kikuyu1:

What do you mean? The link stated he was Naij:WHAT THE ACTUAL EFF!?

Shut up sir and go and bring that post. ..I want to see where it was state that the culprit was a nigerian

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by obaaderemi: 7:09pm On Aug 22, 2019
No wonder they have made nairaland home. grin

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (5125) (5126) (5127) (5128) (5129) (5130) (5131) ... (9933)

Viewing this topic: 33 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.