Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,170,104 members, 7,877,099 topics. Date: Monday, 01 July 2024 at 12:20 PM

Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) - Foreign Affairs (5147) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) (6317727 Views)

Am I The Only One Whos Tired Of This Kenya Is Ahead Thread / Femi Adesina: "I Don't Lie, No Matter What"; Nigerians React / Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5144) (5145) (5146) (5147) (5148) (5149) (5150) ... (9933) (Go Down)

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by AskiaHarem(m): 9:37am On Aug 25, 2019
rvp20182:
All we have seen are renders. Or huge sign posts. We know without Oil money - none of those wet dreams will become reality. Except maybe Dangote - who basically OWN NIGERIA.

I've literally been posting contruction sites along with them this entire time. Are you really that retarded or are you just in that much denial?

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Problemkid1: 9:37am On Aug 25, 2019
tylann:

Nigeria doesn't have skyscrapers only highrises
Dar es salaam has only 3 blue buildings
Nigeria has more skycrapers than your shitthol grin grin

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by tylann: 9:37am On Aug 25, 2019
Stevoh18:
Nigerian city aiming to be like London and Paris in the next two years

And this is the road that leads to Nigeria's busiest port
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by tylann: 9:38am On Aug 25, 2019
Problemkid1:
Nigeria has more skycrapers than your shitthol grin grin

Nairobi has more skyscrapers than the whole of west Africa

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Problemkid1: 9:39am On Aug 25, 2019
rvp20182:
Ranked by who? Nigerians maybe or some seedy blogs. Any serious ranking will always put Nairobi just behind Joburg, Cape Town and Cairo.
Direct from Google grin debunked this lie by bringing your own 2019 source grin grin

https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&url=https://www.tuko.co.ke/amp/304393-10-beautiful-cities-africa-2019.html&ved=2ahUKEwjD87XJuJzkAhWKZlAKHZZXDdMQFjACegQIDxAe&usg=AOvVaw1ptOmrP16FynwF1BB9pSJm&ampcf=1

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Problemkid1: 9:40am On Aug 25, 2019
tylann:

Nairobi has more skyscrapers than the whole of west Africa
See this one grin big fool grin grin only Lagos has more skycrapers than your entire shitthol grin grin

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by samorobo: 9:40am On Aug 25, 2019
rvp20182:
Eko Altanic established in 2004 I think and still has two completed towers only. Nigeria is long on promises. Short on delivery.

This I cannot ignore. 2004 was when the idea was conceived after when they just building a wall to protect VI floods. Actual land reclamation started 2009/2010 and it took them about 6 -7 years to reclaim lands that are slightly bigger than manhattan in new York (x4 the size of Victoria island ) they started building roads , bridges, streetlight, tree planting, dredging the canals , and all other necessary infastructure (even now they have not finished all the basic )...reclaiming of land was a big challenge for them as it has never been dine on the continent and it took them up to two years to design the technique needed for the great Wall of lagos . Their first three building started construction in 2016 building and was completed in 2017 . They shifted most of their manpower into basic infastructure to encourage invectors and it has been paying off as we have now seen Microsoft, Singaporeas, Japanese, French, chinese coming to sign deals and investing. Go and their instagram page and see most of the picture taken by this investor on their tour round the city.
According to Ronald chaougry tge chairman " ekoatlantic " has gone half way all we need to focus in now is building ...by the way they just completed three tower recently (3 months ago)

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by rvp20182: 9:40am On Aug 25, 2019
We will borrow more - because unlike you our servicing to revenue is very good. 30%. Tanzania are at 50%. You're at 70%. It basically mean for every 10 dollars in your gov coffeers - 7 are for paying debs.

Nigeria talking debt is just stupid. If GDP (cooked) was paying debt - you'd be very very OKAY. Unfortunately is the HARD COLD DOLLARS held by Nigeria Central BANK that pay debts. And you don't have enough.

AskiaHarem:

Sure you keep believing that with your terrible Kenyan economic and diplomatic skills.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by rvp20182: 9:43am On Aug 25, 2019
I think I first heard it at CNN that long...that about 20yrs ago. Then Nigeria was swimming in oil - oil was 100 dollars a barrel - and after oil crashed - EKO ALSO CRASHED.

The rest of the nonsense you've written - about planting flowers and landscaping - should no feature in billion dollars project.

EKO is very tiny. I think 2KM square.

It's DEAD like anything in Nigeria NOW - until OIL returns to 100 dollars a barrel. If not - FORGET ABOUT IT.

samorobo:

This I cannot ignore. 2004 was when the idea was conceived after when they just building a wall to protect VI floods. Actual land reclamation started 2009/2010 and it took them about 6 -7 years to reclaim lands that are slightly bigger than manhattan in new York (x4 the size of Victoria island ) they started building roads , bridges, streetlight, tree planting, dredging the canals , and all other necessary infastructure (even now they have not finished all the basic )...reclaiming of land was a big challenge for them as it has never been dine on the continent and it took them up to two years to design the technique needed for the great Wall of lagos . Their first three building started construction in 2016 building and was completed in 2017 . They shifted most of their manpower into basic infastructure to encourage invectors and it has been paying off as we have now seen Microsoft, Singaporeas, Japanese, French, chinese coming to sign deals and investing. Go and their instagram page and see most of the picture taken by this investor on their tour round the city.
According to Ronald chaougry tge chairman " ekoatlantic " has gone half way all we need to focus in now is building ...by the way they just completed three tower recently (3 months ago)
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Problemkid1: 9:43am On Aug 25, 2019
Abohboy:

That place is actually called landmark center in oniru Lagos and they are developing a Marriott hotel and a skyscraper there and there are plans to make a retail boulevard please people of Kenya please choose your battles wisely there is a reason why they call us the giant of Africa anyway here are some projects these are the renderings I will show progress later Enjoy grin
Thanks man grin please do and show these Bombastic animals let them put to shame grin grin

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Problemkid1: 9:44am On Aug 25, 2019
AskiaHarem:

I dream of Ghana ooo cheesy
grin grin

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by samorobo: 9:45am On Aug 25, 2019
SUFFERInSMILIIN:
Richest country in Africa. All of these pictures are from me and me only you cannot find them anywhere else in the world

I was going to remind you to post those your catastrophic images but then you best me to it. Now tell how catastrophic has this Cotonou images been

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by rvp20182: 9:47am On Aug 25, 2019
Look for serious ranking - no tuko - unless you're very desperate. They are indices for ranking cities.

For example JLC -https://www.jll.co.uk/en/trends-and-insights/research/city-momentum-index-2019
JLL’s latest City Momentum Index covers 131 major established and emerging markets and identifies cities that have the strongest short-term economic and real estate market momentum.

Problemkid1:
Direct from Google grin debunked this lie by bringing your own 2019 source grin grin

https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&url=https://www.tuko.co.ke/amp/304393-10-beautiful-cities-africa-2019.html&ved=2ahUKEwjD87XJuJzkAhWKZlAKHZZXDdMQFjACegQIDxAe&usg=AOvVaw1ptOmrP16FynwF1BB9pSJm&ampcf=1
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by samorobo: 9:48am On Aug 25, 2019
rvp20182:
I think I first heard it at CNN that long...that about 20yrs ago. Then Nigeria was swimming in oil - oil was 100 dollars a barrel - and after oil crashed - EKO ALSO CRASHED.

The rest of the nonsense you've written - about planting flowers and landscaping - should no feature in billion dollars project.

EKO is very tiny. I think 2KM square.

It's DEAD like anything in Nigeria NOW - until OIL returns to 100 dollars a barrel. If not - FORGET ABOUT IT.

This one is in pain and denial... Eko atlantic is a real estate project funded by private sector not government. . Keep jealousy aside and face reality grin grin. By the way eko atlantic is slightly higher than manhattan what you wrote up there is just a guess out of envy..do worry it is not your destiny to be have such

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Problemkid1: 9:48am On Aug 25, 2019
Stevoh18:

Imagine in a Nigerian standards, this is not a slum area, But a city of 24million inhabitants called Lagos CBD, ~the world capital of poverty
See your own cbd grin the slumish capital of the world grin grin the biggest shitthol ever grin

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by NairobiWalker(m): 9:48am On Aug 25, 2019
obaaderemi:
You see why I said you are closer to another heart attack than you thought. You have now been reduced to searching through my previous posts in your desperation. You keep telling on yourself. Anyway, thank you for posting Agbani Darego again for me. Just don't masturbate with her picture tonight. tongue

And What's wrong with opera mini and 3G if I can still hurt you with them? grin I will gladly switch to opera mini to beat you.It's what you are worth. By the way your bum is showing now and it's still the same phone. You finally got better bundles.

There is nothing wrong with it Obaboon. Just like there is nothing wrong with being broke. grin grin grin grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by NairobiWalker(m): 9:49am On Aug 25, 2019
obaaderemi:
grin Okay, We knew all along your brain has to be in that bum.No wonder you keep posting it. grin

My brain can't be in your ass Obaboon. My brain can only be in my body. Think. grin grin grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Problemkid1: 9:51am On Aug 25, 2019
rvp20182:
Look for serious ranking - no tuko - unless you're very desperate. They are indices for ranking cities.

For example JLC

You Kenyans are just plain stupid grin I brought something of 2019 Africa ranking, and you're bringing me nonsense source that I don't even know grin grin

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by tylann: 9:51am On Aug 25, 2019
Problemkid1:
See this one grin big fool grin grin only Lagos has more skycrapers than your entire shitthol grin grin

Name them smiley
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by rvp20182: 9:53am On Aug 25, 2019
Let me help you. PRIVATE SECTOR can ONLY THRIVE IF THE ECONOMY IS THRIVING. The lebanese who put their money down - bet on this - when Nigeria was growing at 10% thanks to the oil boom. Now the economy is anemic- is growing - if you can say that - at -1 to 2%. Who will purchase Eko plots? Who will get money to build skyscrapers?

Actual there is already an office glut in Lagos - because real effective demand for office space doesn't exist. Nairobi real estate is booming because multinationals are picking Nairobi every day and shifting their Africa operations there.

Private sector piggyback on the real economy. Eko two lonely skyscrapers are EMPTY and UNOCCUPIED last time I checked. You think filling up a skyscrapers with people is a joke grin grin. The real economy has to grow.

samorobo:

This one is in pain and denial... Eko atlantic is a real estate project funded by private sector not government. . Keep jealousy aside and face reality grin grin. By the way eko atlantic is slightly higher than manhattan what you wrote up there is just a guess out of envy..do worry it is not your destiny to be have such

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by rvp20182: 10:01am On Aug 25, 2019
Samrobo,
I know you're very hopefully about your country but until you have multinationals linning up to invest in Lagos - Eko City aint happening. Your economy has tanked - and poverty is increasing - because the growth rate is not even equal to the population growth rate.

Look at Nairobi - booming like Asian (Indian & Chinese) cities - as it consolidate it's position as Africa’s new HQ for multinational firms

https://www.skyscrapercity.com/showthread.php?t=1559138

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Stevoh18: 10:11am On Aug 25, 2019
Problemkid1:
See your own cbd grin the slumish capital of the world grin grin the biggest shitthol ever grin

Only the third picture is from CBD.... t
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Abohboy: 10:12am On Aug 25, 2019
Stevoh18:

Imagine in a Nigerian standards, this is not a slum area, But a city of 24million inhabitants called Lagos CBD, ~the world capital of poverty

To be fully honest you Kenyans should be ashamed of yourself that you have more slums and that your slums are larger than the ones in Lagos and the cbd you showed is the old one there are three new cbd’s In Lagos now in Ikoyi, Victoria island and Eko altlantic and in 2025 just wait for Ibeju Lekki to come around which will provide over 3 million housing units and two new cities deep seaport, help from the Chinese government and don’t even bother showing us makoko we already have a regeneration plan and it will be completed by 2026 by God’s graces and the last picture you showed was of okokomaiko I think well they’re gonna make that land into a massive museum, jetty, entertainment center and the rest into high rise apartments now tell me what are you doing to help kibera slum, eastleigh slum, mathare valley slum and the rest of them

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Stevoh18: 10:12am On Aug 25, 2019
Problemkid1:

List them here
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by rvp20182: 10:13am On Aug 25, 2019
High grove village kabete Nairobi

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Df6vSyCN5Uo

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by AskiaHarem(m): 10:15am On Aug 25, 2019
rvp20182:
Samrobo,
I know you're very hopefully about your country but until you have multinationals linning up to invest in Lagos - Eko City aint happening. Your economy has tanked - and poverty is increasing - because the growth rate is not even equal to the population growth rate.

Look at Nairobi - booming like Asian (Indian & Chinese) cities - as it consolidate it's position as Africa’s new HQ for multinational firms

https://www.skyscrapercity.com/showthread.php?t=1559138

Oh, It's an Indian and Chinese city alright just not in the way you'd hoped..... grin

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by rvp20182: 10:15am On Aug 25, 2019
You Nigerians are really allergic to the truth.

Lagos is 70-75% slums. Nigeria housing deficit is staggering. I think annually about 0.2M and I think historically something close to 15M non-slum housing deficit.

Kenya has housing deficit of 2M and we are building 0.5M houses to bridge the deficit in 5yrs. You can bet in few years we would have made slums in kenya an history - if we invest 25B dollars that have been pledged by investors.

Abohboy:

To be fully honest you Kenyans should be ashamed of yourself that you have more slums and that your slums are larger than the ones in Lagos and the cbd you showed is the old one there are three new cbd’s In Lagos now in Ikoyi, Victoria island and Eko altlantic and in 2025 just wait for Ibeju Lekki to come around which will provide over 3 million housing units and two new cities deep seaport, help from the Chinese government and don’t even bother showing us makoko we already have a regeneration plan and it will be completed by 2026 by God’s graces and the last picture you showed was of okokomaiko I think well they’re gonna make that land into a massive museum, jetty, entertainment center and the rest into high rise apartments now tell me what are you doing to help kibera slum, eastleigh slum, mathare valley slum and the rest of them

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by AskiaHarem(m): 10:17am On Aug 25, 2019
rvp20182:
High grove village kabete Nairobi

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Df6vSyCN5Uo

Looks like a bootleg half assed attempt at looking like a little historical European neighborhood...... lipsrsealed
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by AskiaHarem(m): 10:19am On Aug 25, 2019
rvp20182:
You Nigerians are really allergic to the truth.

Lagos is 70-75% slums. Nigeria housing deficit is staggering. I think annually about 0.2M and I think historically something close to 15M non-slum housing deficit.

Kenya has housing deficit of 2M and we are building 0.5M houses to bridge the deficit in 5yrs. You can bet in few years we would have made slums in kenya an history - if we invest 25B dollars that have been pledged by investors.

Nonsense coming from the Crown Slum Colony....

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Problemkid1: 10:19am On Aug 25, 2019
rvp20182:
Why are Nigerian excited about 10-15 floors buildings. Those in Kenya are gazillion. Is your country so undeveloped. Please post anything 30 floors and above
You Kenyans have serious problem grin grin now I know you guys are Fvcking jealous grin he's showing development of Lagos and you're busy talking of skycrapers grin does skyscrapers makes your shitthol developed. Accra that has no skycrapers are you telling me that Accra is underdeveloped grin grin cape Town that has no skycrapers are you telling me that cape Town is underdeveloped grin grin what's wrong with you animals grin grin we have Skycrapers scattered around the cities grin grin you're fvcking jealous grin grin

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by rvp20182: 10:19am On Aug 25, 2019
EKO CITY is owned by who agan. Lebanase - Chagoury brothers. Lebanese have built a fortune in Lebanon by skimming Nigeria for decades.

AskiaHarem:

Oh, It's an Indian and Chinese city alright just not in the way you'd hoped..... grin

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by rvp20182: 10:21am On Aug 25, 2019
We have countless such buildings and we will not be found dead or alive highlighting them here. 10 floor building - those can be built by everyone. Kenyans are very HARDWORKING AND RESOURCEFUL PEOPLE.
Problemkid1:
You Kenyans have serious problem grin grin now I know you guys are Fvcking jealous grin he's showing development of Lagos and you're busy talking of skycrapers grin does skyscrapers makes your shitthol developed. Accra that has no skycrapers are you telling me that Accra is underdeveloped grin grin cape Town that has no skycrapers are you telling me that cape Town is underdeveloped grin grin what's wrong with you animals grin grin we have Skycrapers scattered around the cities grin grin you're fvcking jealous grin grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (5144) (5145) (5146) (5147) (5148) (5149) (5150) ... (9933)

Viewing this topic: 46 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.