Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,979 members, 7,876,700 topics. Date: Monday, 01 July 2024 at 02:12 AM

Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) - Foreign Affairs (5161) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) (6313995 Views)

Am I The Only One Whos Tired Of This Kenya Is Ahead Thread / Femi Adesina: "I Don't Lie, No Matter What"; Nigerians React / Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5158) (5159) (5160) (5161) (5162) (5163) (5164) ... (9933) (Go Down)

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by AskiaHarem(m): 9:30pm On Aug 26, 2019
SUFFERInSMILIIN:
Where have all the Nigerians gone to claiming me by pictures were from Benin Republic this is Lagos

Damn Benin R looking "ok" compared to that shithole in Kenya. smiley

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by SUFFERInSMILIIN(m): 9:30pm On Aug 26, 2019
Please look at the best country in the world with 24-hour electricity. A country with the most professors in the world. Empty vessels make the most noise

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by SUFFERInSMILIIN(m): 9:33pm On Aug 26, 2019
AskiaHarem:

It is night in Nigeria have you switched on your favourite friend below

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by keuz: 9:34pm On Aug 26, 2019
sumu wide life camp

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Kazikazi: 9:34pm On Aug 26, 2019
Yobeezy:

The project is still stalled due to the pending court cases, I passed around that site last month, no construction works ongoing.
I think they should just abandon all together. You can't have a project proposed for over 10 years without progress!

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Stevoh18: 9:35pm On Aug 26, 2019
Kazikazi:
Hohohohoho Hohohohoho

South Sudan which is one of east African nations have exported oil for years but they are still poor! Then you kiberans claim to be the first east African nation to export what?

Reminder....!!! Tanzanians are the laziest people in the world

3 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by SUFFERInSMILIIN(m): 9:36pm On Aug 26, 2019
I do not think there is any other African which have seen Madness on this type of universal scale

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Stevoh18: 9:37pm On Aug 26, 2019
Kazikazi:
I think some Kenyans stole something. No one can just go and kill people for no reason!

Foolishness
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by keuz: 9:37pm On Aug 26, 2019
more of yankari game reserve and wikki warm spring

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by SUFFERInSMILIIN(m): 9:40pm On Aug 26, 2019
Generate heaven

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Kazikazi: 9:41pm On Aug 26, 2019
Stevoh18:

Foolishness
Yes stealing is foolishness

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by SUFFERInSMILIIN(m): 9:45pm On Aug 26, 2019
undecided. This is why Nigeria's 3000 mw what comes from

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by keuz: 9:47pm On Aug 26, 2019
yankari more

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by SUFFERInSMILIIN(m): 9:52pm On Aug 26, 2019
Generators and bad roads

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by keuz: 9:57pm On Aug 26, 2019
more of bauchi roads
ariport

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by SUFFERInSMILIIN(m): 9:58pm On Aug 26, 2019
Stand up for the Champions for the Champions stand up.

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by AskiaHarem(m): 9:59pm On Aug 26, 2019
keuz:
sumu wide life camp

Awesome photos I see, Naija fresh as usual! cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by keuz: 10:02pm On Aug 26, 2019
bauchi@random roads, airport standium

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by SUFFERInSMILIIN(m): 10:04pm On Aug 26, 2019
Kenyans and other Africans do you know Lagos has his own national anthem let me sing it for you. If you're happy and you know how you really really wanna show it if you're happy and you know clap your hands. If You're Happy and You Know and you really really wanna show you if you're happy and you know it stomp your feet

3 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by SUFFERInSMILIIN(m): 10:06pm On Aug 26, 2019
It is enough for tonight more pictures tomorrow

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 10:07pm On Aug 26, 2019
..//..
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 10:10pm On Aug 26, 2019
smiley wink...

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by gallivant: 10:11pm On Aug 26, 2019
AskiaHarem:

You know what's even funnier. The non-capital regions of the Benin Republic your post ironically still looks a lot better than the populated non-capital regions(Nairobi&Gabrone) of Kenya and Botswana which look like POST APOCALYPTIC WASTELANDS! grin

I must say, Benin Republic looks a lot like Lagos. Very depressing to look at.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by gallivant: 10:15pm On Aug 26, 2019
AskiaHarem:

Lol

It's Lagos oo. grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by AskiaHarem(m): 10:16pm On Aug 26, 2019
SUFFERInSMILIIN:
undecided. This is why Nigeria's 3000 mw what comes from

Benin stay looking more tolerable than Nairobi. grin

Let's Compare, I present to you Nairobi....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by gallivant: 10:20pm On Aug 26, 2019
AskiaHarem:

Benin stay looking more tolerable than Nairobi. grin

Let's Compare, I present to you Nairobi....

Benin city looks like generator heaven. grin grin

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Problemkid1: 10:22pm On Aug 26, 2019
gallivant:

Shout all you want but numbers don't lie, your public debt is the biggest in Africa. Quite pathetic considering all the oil in your disposal.
LMAO grin grin something that you were listed among those that are owning huge amount of dept grin you're number 3 in Africa grin pathetic animals tongue grin

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Problemkid1: 10:25pm On Aug 26, 2019
NairobiWalker:

Rats, snails, snakes, tortoises - everything that moves is soup to these guys. cheesy cheesy cheesy
Not funny. Keep your jokes to yourself Mr runner tongue grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Problemkid1: 10:27pm On Aug 26, 2019
SUFFERInSMILIIN:

Which country can you find gala in the world except for Nigeria and does taxis are from ibadan on the lagos-ibadan Expressway. Signpost of GTB and Zenith bank which other country except for Nigeria I have a lot more pictures for you
You're confused. Go and die you disgusting animal tongue

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Kazikazi: 10:28pm On Aug 26, 2019
TayserMahri:
smiley wink...
Kenyan oil is too small to even talk about it

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Kazikazi: 10:30pm On Aug 26, 2019
Stevoh18:

Reminder....!!! Tanzanians are the laziest people in the world
What about those Kenyans who are starving to death just because are lazy to work on a farm?

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Problemkid1: 10:31pm On Aug 26, 2019
SUFFERInSMILIIN:
I have become Public Enemy number one here to the Nigeria's nobody has done as much damage to them as me
You think you have done anything. Look at this bombastic element grin you're only promoting your stupidity to the world grin all what you're posting is not hurting us and that's why we're not replying your message grin grin continue posting your shitthol, at least we have seen how underdeveloped and ugly your useless country is. grin grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (5158) (5159) (5160) (5161) (5162) (5163) (5164) ... (9933)

Viewing this topic: 19 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.