Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,313 members, 7,887,953 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 04:50 PM

Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) - Foreign Affairs (5175) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) (6337265 Views)

Am I The Only One Whos Tired Of This Kenya Is Ahead Thread / Femi Adesina: "I Don't Lie, No Matter What"; Nigerians React / Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5172) (5173) (5174) (5175) (5176) (5177) (5178) ... (9933) (Go Down)

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Kazikazi: 5:06pm On Aug 30, 2019
Still starving..

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by kikuyu1(m): 5:08pm On Aug 30, 2019
rvp20182:
I deal with data a lot so I know what I am talking about. Let me first tell you Nigeria road infrastructure is WORST than Kenya. It's completely broken down. I can only think about Kenya at the end of Moi dictatorship. We had road infrastructure of about 8,000-10,000kms paved roads then. It was completely broken down like Nigeria. Kibaki spent the next 10yrs basically repairing the roads. Nigeria needs to start doing that.

Now let get back to our roads. As of 2013 when this current gov came - we had 11-12K paved road networks. Jubilee has added roughly 1500-2000kms of new roads every year - as of 2018 - we had nearly 19,000kms of paved roads - while annually maintaining more than 6,000kms of roads.

The paved road in Kenya has been growing as much as 30% annually - Yes admittedly it from a very low base. We are spending nearly 2-3B dollars annually on maintaining and extended our road network.

But let not talk about Nigeria PLEASE- because your small budget cannot finance any serious road construction. FIRST TRY TO REHABILIATED YOUR COMPLETELY BROKEN DOWN ROAD NETWORK. But where will you get the money? on average a kilometer of the road will cost your nearly 1M dollars...to extend a road network by 1,000kms--you're talking 1B dollars.

Where will Nigeria that spends more than half of its money paying the debt, that is unable to pay PENSION and borrow to pay salary - GET THE MONEY - BILLIONS of DOLLARS - needed to re-build your completely destroyed road network.

https://mobile.nation.co.ke/news/1-621km-of-roads-paved-in-2018/1950946-5088982-format-xhtml-h6ol76z/index.html
The government added only 1,621 kilometers of paved roads last year, with most expenditure on roads going towards improving conditions of existing ones. Economic survey data shows that growth in the length of roads built slowed to 9.5 percent compared with [b] 30.6 percent [/b]the previous year, putting the country’s total paved roads at 18,655 kilometers

Our annual road increase is probably close to a world record! Sane people here can accept that.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Stevoh18: 5:18pm On Aug 30, 2019
Kazikazi:
Still starving..

You're very lazy grin you mean 10 counties has 2.6m people

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by obaaderemi: 5:18pm On Aug 30, 2019
NairobiWalker:

Now you're googling an idea that you couldn't come up with Obaboon? Please, be original for once and stop sitting on the fence. grin grin grin
The funny thing about this stupid KiberaMonkey coward is how he dies for 2days after a good scissors kick to his smelly mouth. grin Only to rise again and start crying all over nairaland. grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by obaaderemi: 5:21pm On Aug 30, 2019
Kazikazi:
Still starving..
The idiots are playing politics with their starving populace. 3million starving people! I wonder why they have not taken to the streets.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Stevoh18: 5:23pm On Aug 30, 2019
rvp20182:
Precisely. outside Oil - Nigeria is big zoo!

Minus oil, what do you think Nigeria's worth will remain minus
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by vaxx: 5:26pm On Aug 30, 2019
what Ghana president went to do in Japan.

Ghana in progress to become the new hub of automobile industry.

Toyota Ghana......

Ichiro Kashitani, president and chief executive officer of Toyota Tsusho Corporation, has announced that the company will start assembling its vehicles in Ghana from August 2020.

Speaking on Thursday during the signing of memorandum of understanding (MoU) with the Ghanaian government for the establishment of a Toyota and Suzuki assembly plant in the country, Kashitani said the project will last for life.

“We consider the project of the assembly plant a marriage. It lasts for life, and it is a long-term project,” he said.

President Nana Akufo-Addo, however, stated that the signing of the MoU with Toyota Tsusho falls in line with the vision of making Ghana an automotive hub for West Africa and the larger African market.

The president noted that Ghana is the base to reach the larger African market with the coming into force of the African Continental Free Trade Area (AfCFTA).

We are attaching a great deal of importance to the initiative and development,” the president said.

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by obaaderemi: 5:26pm On Aug 30, 2019
samorobo:

Rvp should be more worried about this. Infact I have never seen anyone of them talk about this but they are ready to hide and fight you if you dare trying to mention it...these are human being that are progressively been made to look like skeletons
It is very sad that mature jobless men can wake up in East Africa and the first thing on their minds is nairaland and Nigerians.Especially when they are from a starving and cursed country like Kenya. Can't you see the kind of images coming out of Kenya are akin to the kind of biblical curses we read of in the Bible? These men have no shame to begin with. cheesy

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Stevoh18: 5:26pm On Aug 30, 2019
obaaderemi:
The idiots are playing politics with their starving populace. 3million starving people! I wonder why they have not taken to the streets.

While 8m are starving in northern Nigeria... What have you done about it
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by gallivant: 5:30pm On Aug 30, 2019
AskiaHarem:

What I'm saying you small minded villager. grin Is that you can't to expand your businesses, influence, and culture outside of your city states. While "virtually" no for example "Kenyan/Botswanian" businesses or cultural influence; what little you have, operate outside your states while countries like Nigeria and South Africa have numerous of the continents most wealthiest businesses operating both within and outside the continent with cultural influence known around the world. It's no different than how American, Chinese, or British businesses operate on a global scale except obviously more efficiently than the countries listed. I hope that isn't to difficult for your brain to process. cheesy

I see, you are trying to equate a smuggled through the desert Nigerian to British, American and Chinese foreign investors? They are not the same, sorry. I don't see any of the latter being auctioned in Libya like livestock.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by mysticwarrior(m): 5:31pm On Aug 30, 2019
gallivant:

Your English comprehension is wanting. Try to expose yourself less.
you are so daft to know what typographical error is, how did you escaped from a psychiatric home?

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by mysticwarrior(m): 5:36pm On Aug 30, 2019
gallivant:

I see, you are trying to equate a smuggled through the desert Nigerian to British, American and Chinese foreign investors? They are not the same, sorry. I don't see any of the latter being auctioned in Libya like livestock.
all the same Nigeria is still the Giant of Africa and Kenya is a tiny fly when compared to Nigeria.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by gallivant: 5:39pm On Aug 30, 2019
mysticwarrior:
You are so daft to know what typographical error is. How did you escape from a psychiatric home?

Fixed. You are welcome. wink
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by gallivant: 5:41pm On Aug 30, 2019
mysticwarrior:
all the same Nigeria is still the Giant of Africa and Kenya is a tiny fly when compared to Nigeria.

A classic case of David and Goliath. cool

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by mysticwarrior(m): 5:47pm On Aug 30, 2019
gallivant:

A classic case of David and Goliath. cool
not at all my friend, this is a clear case of which country is more superior. An average Nigerian is 10 times more smarter than a Kenyan, the truth is bitter and no offense should be taken.

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by gallivant: 5:50pm On Aug 30, 2019
mysticwarrior:
not at all my friend, this is a clear case of which country is more superior. An average Nigerian is 10 times more smarter than a Kenyan, the truth is bitter and no offense should be taken.

Non taken. Goliath was also 'superior' to David but we all know the outcome of that duel.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by AskiaHarem(m): 5:53pm On Aug 30, 2019
gallivant:

That was a terrible dodge! grin Kenyans always running quick to change the point of a subject given. Pathetic!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by mysticwarrior(m): 5:53pm On Aug 30, 2019
gallivant:

Non taken. Goliath was also 'superior' to David but we all know the outcome of that duel.
David and galiath is a biblical history, we are talking about reality, the fact remains that a Kenya will always be inferior to a Nigerian.

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by AskiaHarem(m): 5:55pm On Aug 30, 2019
obaaderemi:
cry

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by 68816419: 5:59pm On Aug 30, 2019
NOC Overview - Nigeria(Still more to come)

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by mysticwarrior(m): 6:00pm On Aug 30, 2019
AskiaHarem:

cry
Kenyans are nothing but bunch of Uncivilized primitive monkeys.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by 68816419: 6:01pm On Aug 30, 2019
Cont...
Giants in important sports and not Survival sports

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by 68816419: 6:12pm On Aug 30, 2019
Kenya medal counts----- grin grin grin grin grin
98% in long distance sports (Race of survival )

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by gallivant: 6:13pm On Aug 30, 2019
AskiaHarem:

That was a terrible dodge! grin Kenyans always running quick to change the point of a subject given. Pathetic!

The subject was economic migrants and foreign investors. Facts and the truth are your Waterloo. grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by AskiaHarem(m): 6:20pm On Aug 30, 2019
gallivant:

The subject was economic migrants and foreign investors. Facts and the truth are your Waterloo. grin

Still playing stupid and running? Have you no shame? I guess are investors, bankers and politicians still see a little hope in you so will continue funding you and the rest for now. grin

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by tylann: 6:51pm On Aug 30, 2019
Yobeezy:

That's what he's talking about since he joined this thread, nothing constructive.
And to add on top of that, the starvation striking some northern parts of Kenya is as a result of force of majeure, not artificial causes which Kazikazi loves making fun of.

there is drought in some parts of Kenya
which is normal
and nobody is starving

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by tylann: 6:58pm On Aug 30, 2019
Kazikazi:
Still starving..

drought nothing else
what happened to your airbus
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by rvp2018: 7:00pm On Aug 30, 2019
kikuyu1:

Our annual road increase is probably close to a world record! Sane people here can accept that.
Yes adding 10-30% more paved record is pretty good.Jubilee I think would have added in 10yrs more roads than the previous gov.I can tell you in say counties where I come...Kericho and Bomet are approaching 1000kms..500kms each of new road albeit low seal.This is true for all counties.We need to copy Ghana and go for huge infrastructure fund...and try get at least 50% of all classified roads paved...like say India or Pakistan.That would require investing roughly 30B dollars to tarmack 30,000kms of new roads.Gov if it sold cash cows like Safaricom,KCB,KAA,KPL,Kengen,Kpa and even part of KRA could easily raise about 15B dollars to kick such an infrastructure deficit fund.

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by gallivant: 7:02pm On Aug 30, 2019
AskiaHarem:

Still playing stupid and running? Have you no shame? I guess are investors, bankers and politicians still see a little hope in you so will continue funding you and the rest for now. grin

There is definitely hope judging by the number of Nigerian economic refugees trooping here.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 7:07pm On Aug 30, 2019
obaaderemi:
It is very sad that mature jobless men can wake up in East Africa and the first thing on their minds is nairaland and Nigerians.Especially when they are from a starving and cursed country like Kenya. Can't you see the kind of images coming out of Kenya are akin to the kind of biblical curses we read of in the Bible? These men have no shame to begin with. cheesy
don't quote the whole of east africa bro. First, you need to understand that most east african countries are not your mate. Rwanda beats you in several things, you can't deny that Tanzania is trying to catch up with you. In fact you are in the same level right now if am not wrong, and they truly beat you in many development sectors., Ethiopia is now ahead of you, like it or not grin grin . Bro leave kenya alone. Kenya is not your mate. Am not being bias it's just a crystal reality.

3 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by rvp2018: 7:09pm On Aug 30, 2019
obaaderemi:
Do you even know how many Nigerians are starving now.You don't have data.Go check hunger data out there and see who is starving.In Kenya we have institutions that regularly collect data, publish such data,the same institutions also quickly disperse money regularly to those hungry.We do the same to every disabled, orphaned or elderly Kenyan - they get a monthly stipend - we have a functional safety net.Nigeria like Tanzanian do not have such info or such systems.Last time a survey found 75% of Tanzanian are sleeping hungry.The gov hunted the firm that made those findings.Scientific research on malnutrition shows Nigeria is even worse....Thank goodness because the UN is feeding 8M Nigerians in IDP camps in Nigerian North East.That leaves another 70m extremely poor Nigerians starving without even anybody knowing...

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by rvp2018: 7:15pm On Aug 30, 2019
68816419:
NOC Overview - Nigeria(Still more to come)
Kenya are busy in Australia in international events.Africa games is for Kenya kids.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (5172) (5173) (5174) (5175) (5176) (5177) (5178) ... (9933)

Viewing this topic: 4 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.