Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,364 members, 7,888,161 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 08:46 PM

Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) - Foreign Affairs (5186) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) (6337810 Views)

Am I The Only One Whos Tired Of This Kenya Is Ahead Thread / Femi Adesina: "I Don't Lie, No Matter What"; Nigerians React / Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5183) (5184) (5185) (5186) (5187) (5188) (5189) ... (9933) (Go Down)

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by samorobo: 6:08pm On Sep 01, 2019
68816419:
lies and lies ....
Why Kenyans shop less than their African peers
The struggles have been made worse by higher prices of consumables relative to its peers like Nigeria and Ghana where Kenya’s average cost per item is up Sh0.50 and Sh0.20 respectively.
These scenarios are shifting spending patterns and how manufacturers are delivering their products to the market place.
Kenyans make less shopping trips at an average of 300 a year, according to a household survey by Kantar, a research consultancy firm, which places the trips at 390 in Nigeria and 560 in Ghana.
The Kantar findings have implications on how dealers and manufacturers of fast moving consumer goods should package and deliver their goods.
The study showed that 80 per cent of low-income household spend on local brands in Kenya was on big packs of at least 100 grammes, especially on home and personal care products.
The average consumption of the big pack products has grown faster than the small packaged ones, suggesting consumers are looking for value in a market trend that has seen many local brands cashing in strongly on the back of right price points.
The price points of Sh5, Sh10, Sh50 and Sh100 are where the bulk of non-monthly purchase happens and companies like Unilever are aggressively playing in these segments to drive affordable consumption.
Consumers are also increasingly becoming savvy in seeking affordable, but quality products, bringing to the fore the need for cheaper delivery channels. This has ushered in the business model of re-fill: “Buy what you need”.
These approach hinges on delivery models like dispensers, which is becoming fashionable as businesses seek delivery channels that foster convenience and affordability.
A good case is the growth of fresh milk and cooking oil “ATMs” in Kenya which is not only helping create a friendly environment through cutting single-use plastic packaging, but delivering affordable products to consumers battling

Obviously it's only tourist that shop over there. The rest of all the yapping from this folks is just noise. They can't even broke impoverished ass can't even afford a packet of candy In a candy store
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by samorobo: 6:10pm On Sep 01, 2019
Yobeezy:

Tylann in the whole of Sub Sahara Africa, it's only South Africa that has the bragging right towards Kenya.

Fixed your road then move to common water then you will understand how much of a noise your country is and how super inferior it is in the continent
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by samorobo: 6:10pm On Sep 01, 2019
Yobeezy:
Scammers everywhere..

All I see is smartness..it takes a lot of brain to scam and I am proud of him

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by samorobo: 6:12pm On Sep 01, 2019
AskiaHarem:

Nigerians have been posting projects both large and small completed or under contruction forever you kids just have selective viewing.... grin

That's a coping mechanism because they know they can't afford. Once you humble them with infastructures they can never get or even destined to get they will resort to crying doom. .

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by rvp2018: 6:13pm On Sep 01, 2019
68816419:
Every thing about Kenya is full of deceit from fake GDP figures, fake stats. how can the so called "pride of Africa",Kenya’s national carrier lose Sh100 billion between 2003 and 2014, the nine years when Titus Naikuni was in charge?
Speak about our national Airline when you can afford one.Nigeria airways last flew in 1985...that like two generations ago.Kenya airways is among the select few sub Saharan airlines that flown ever...only South Africa and Ethiopia can boast of such a stellar records.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Abohboy: 6:14pm On Sep 01, 2019
gallivant:

When I see Shoprite in Lagos, South Africa comes to mind.

What he said was right but wrong 60 to 75% of malls in Nigeria have shoprite as an anchor tenant but the rest are 100% made by Nigerians like Maryland mall in Lagos, and Tejuosho modern market mall etc

3 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by AskiaHarem(m): 6:23pm On Sep 01, 2019
gallivant:

When I see Shoprite in Lagos, South Africa comes to mind.

Shoprite isn't the only operator in the country dummy and even those have local Nigerian managers. grin

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by samorobo: 6:28pm On Sep 01, 2019
gallivant:

You technically exposed yourself stupid, nothing to do with me.

You technically a mad man...you cant read meanimg to it

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by samorobo: 6:29pm On Sep 01, 2019
Abohboy:

Do you actually think that there are no malls in Nigeria they have started building many malls most are shoprite though you have malls like Lekki palms, ikeja mall, novare mall 1 and 2 and then the rest of the shopping is done in markets

You waste your time on that fool. ...Nigeria has no mall so what...

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by AskiaHarem(m): 6:31pm On Sep 01, 2019
gallivant:
Shopping in Nairobi

So I guess Kenyans don't shop after all or did Kenya never get recover from Thanos's snap? Looking like a ghost town there. grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by samorobo: 6:32pm On Sep 01, 2019
gallivant:

You have like 3 malls in the whole of Nigeria where do you fools get off lecturing us about shopping trends? Enjoy your open air markets in peace.

The fools is actually pained because is ass has been revealed. Almost those malls are for tourists local folks cannot afford a bottle of jam...the rest thing you said is just so stupid as you are and you said that outta pain... even a war torn country has more than 3 malls

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by gallivant: 6:33pm On Sep 01, 2019
Abohboy:

What he said was right but wrong 60 to 75% of malls in Nigeria have shoprite as an anchor tenant but the rest are 100% made by Nigerians like Maryland mall in Lagos, and Tejuosho modern market mall etc

You might be right but the coon said all were Nigerian owned and operated trying to mask his obnoxious ways.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by samorobo: 6:33pm On Sep 01, 2019
gallivant:

Ironically it is becoming more evident that Cotonou pics are actually Victoria island of Lagos slumpolis. grin

Nonsense. Nigeria is not like kenya that doesn't know how to organise a city cbd... the fact that he calls those pictures Victoria island is the more reason why I can't believe him

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by samorobo: 6:36pm On Sep 01, 2019
nelxxy:
shut up stop making noise. my state have more than than six mall i.e polo mall, enugu mall, roban have three branches , best choices mall and eastern mall there are many of them

They know they just want to use that as an opportunity to hide that they can afford to shop at the same malls that was built by whites which was suppose to be meant for them to shop but poverty kicked in and it now meant for tourists alone

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by AskiaHarem(m): 6:36pm On Sep 01, 2019
gallivant:

You might be right but the coon said all were Nigerian owned and operated trying to mask his obnoxious ways.

That's not what I said, stop lying before I have to sit you in the corner again. grin

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by samorobo: 6:37pm On Sep 01, 2019
gallivant:

You have pictures? Let's see.

He showed you some

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by AskiaHarem(m): 6:38pm On Sep 01, 2019
samorobo:

He showed you some
"Selective viewing" wink
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by gallivant: 6:38pm On Sep 01, 2019
samorobo:

He showed you some

No he didn't.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by AskiaHarem(m): 6:41pm On Sep 01, 2019
gallivant:

No he didn't.

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by gallivant: 6:41pm On Sep 01, 2019
samorobo:

The fools is actually pained because is ass has been revealed. Almost those malls are for tourists local folks cannot afford a bottle of jam...the rest thing you said is just so stupid as you are and you said that outta pain... even a war torn country has more than 3 malls

So tourists spend thousands of dollars to come shop in Kenyan malls? This is news to me. tongue

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by samorobo: 6:43pm On Sep 01, 2019
Yobeezy:

[s]I asked you to provide the link showing a Kenyan is the head of east African community in UI.

Alternatively, I initially asked you to provide a screenshot of your chats between you and the Kenyan whom you were claiming he told you Kenya has major blackouts, you terribly failed in both of them.

I provided you with mine from your fellow Nigerian necessitating how power is a big problem in Nigeria.

You've just been catching feelings and throwing insults all along..Hahaha.

Never lie again, you can carry along with your cries after being busted[/s].

Nonsense the only thing you provided me was a whatsapp fabricated post by you.

One of your folks is the president of eastern african community in UI and that is something I witnessed not something I need tge internet to tell me and I never told you that was something I read online or could get for you online. Who would want to.produce a news like that in nigeria, you guys are not important down here . That can only happen in kenya when tghe "ALMIGHTY NIGERIANS COMES TO SCHOOL OVER THERE " and you bush pigs would be like " wow nigeria in our schools" grin grin. And that because you idolize us so much..

3 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by AskiaHarem(m): 6:43pm On Sep 01, 2019
gallivant:

So tourists spend thousands of dollars to come shop in Kenyan malls? This is news to me. tongue

No dummy it's there break destination after slum touring all day. grin

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by gallivant: 6:44pm On Sep 01, 2019
samorobo:

Nonsense. Nigeria is not like kenya that doesn't know how to organise a city cbd... the fact that he calls those pictures Victoria island is the more reason why I can't believe him

You not believing doesn't change anything, it's a coping mechanism.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by samorobo: 6:45pm On Sep 01, 2019
gallivant:

No he didn't.

Go back and see for yourself. Selective viewer

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by gallivant: 6:45pm On Sep 01, 2019
AskiaHarem:

grin

Hurt your feelings?
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by samorobo: 6:45pm On Sep 01, 2019
AskiaHarem:

"Selective viewing" wink

You are so damn right

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by samorobo: 6:46pm On Sep 01, 2019
AskiaHarem:

Savage grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by gallivant: 6:46pm On Sep 01, 2019
samorobo:

Go back and see for yourself. Selective viewer

What he posted is not a mall. Do you guys need more tutorials?
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by samorobo: 6:47pm On Sep 01, 2019
gallivant:

You not believing doesn't change anything, it's a coping mechanism.

This is bullshiit. He can enjoy his Cotonou pics. All he needs Is algeriA1 to expose him

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by samorobo: 6:47pm On Sep 01, 2019
gallivant:

What he posted is not a mall. Do you guys need more tutorials?

Then what is it

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by samorobo: 6:50pm On Sep 01, 2019
OBAFEMI AWOLOWO UNIVERSITY (OAU)

it attracts lots of east african folks

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by vaxx: 6:54pm On Sep 01, 2019
samorobo:
OBAFEMI AWOLOWO UNIVERSITY (OAU)

it attracts lots of east african folks
lol.... Africa must beautiful campus....... OBA AWON UNIVERSITY......

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (5183) (5184) (5185) (5186) (5187) (5188) (5189) ... (9933)

Viewing this topic: 4 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.