Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,175,422 members, 7,894,781 topics. Date: Friday, 19 July 2024 at 03:32 PM

Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) - Foreign Affairs (5230) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) (6365461 Views)

Am I The Only One Whos Tired Of This Kenya Is Ahead Thread / Femi Adesina: "I Don't Lie, No Matter What"; Nigerians React / Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5227) (5228) (5229) (5230) (5231) (5232) (5233) ... (9933) (Go Down)

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by obaaderemi: 10:18am On Sep 08, 2019
rvp20182:
This is EIU, MERCER, bring any respected ranking. You can argue with their methodology but unless you're saying nearly all indices have somehow conspired to rank Nigeria cities badly - then you have no point.

I am not sure why Algiers is ranked lowly - but I can't argue with EIU - I am not a fool.

I will rather give you facts on the ground and not some stupid paper rankings. Facts such as these:

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by rvp20182: 10:18am On Sep 08, 2019
Make sure you tell the likes of EIU - Economist Intelligence Unit - one of world most respected data crunchers - about this side of Abuja & Lagos nobody knows. The one everyone knows are cities - plagued by OPEN DEFECATION & LACK OF MODERN SANITATION , TOTAL BLACKOUTS EVERYDAY, SICKENING GENERATOR DIN AND FUMES, LACK OF SECURITY, LACK OF WATER, LACK OF PAVED ROADS, RUSTED IRON SHEETS BUILDING, UNCOLLECTED SEWAGE, CONGESTION....what can only be aptly described as SLUMPOLIS.
Jasparrow1:
You can never compare your nairslum with Abuja and Lagos when it comes to development and cleaness. Most especially Abuja. Only Kigali is cleaner than Abuja in the whole of Africa. Your nairobi is a complete slums. A well planned shitthol
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by rvp20182: 10:19am On Sep 08, 2019
You can find such pictures anywhere in Africa. The ranking factors slums. That is why Nairobi is ranked 120 - not 1 - like Vienna for example.
obaaderemi:
I will rather give you facts on the ground and not some stupid paper rankings. Facts such as these:
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Jasparrow1: 10:21am On Sep 08, 2019
rvp20182:
Make sure you tell the likes of EIU - Economist Intelligence Unit - one of world most respected data crunchers - about this side of Abuja & Lagos nobody knows. The one everyone knows are cities - plagued by OPEN DEFECATION & LACK OF MODERN SANITATION , TOTAL BLACKOUTS EVERYDAY, SICKENING GENERATOR DIN AND FUMES, LACK OF SECURITY, LACK OF WATER, LACK OF PAVED ROADS, RUSTED IRON SHEETS BUILDING, UNCOLLECTED SEWAGE, CONGESTION....what can only be aptly described as SLUMPOLIS.
Then why did they called nairobi the world largest slums grin grin

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by obaaderemi: 10:23am On Sep 08, 2019
rvp20182:
You can find such pictures anywhere in Africa. The ranking factors slums. That is why Nairobi is ranked 120 - not 1 - like Vienna for example.
No @ bolded.You lie! Nairobi is in a world of its own when it comes to slums. And these: grin

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by tylann: 10:24am On Sep 08, 2019
Jasparrow1:

show us where they called it
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by rvp20182: 10:26am On Sep 08, 2019
There is a difference btw having a slum and turning the entire city into a slum (or slummish). Nairobi slums are CLEARLY DEMARCATED. They OCCUPY only 2% of Nairobi Landmass. Nairobi is not any different from Joburg or Capetown in that respect.

You can find cities like Nairobi everywhere
https://metro.co.uk/2018/08/21/incredible-pictures-show-the-stark-difference-between-the-worlds-rich-and-poor-7863718/

Nairobi - and it's slums - occupy only 2% of landmass - and mainly houses domestic workers who work on those houses.

Jasparrow1:
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by rvp20182: 10:28am On Sep 08, 2019
I am into in business of promoting slums but read here.....lot of pictures...so don't be afraid to read. Youll see many cities like Nairobi with slums like Kibera.
https://metro.co.uk/2018/08/21/incredible-pictures-show-the-stark-difference-between-the-worlds-rich-and-poor-7863718/

obaaderemi:
No @ bolded.You lie! Nairobi is in a world of its own when it comes to slums. And these: grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Jasparrow1: 10:28am On Sep 08, 2019
tylann:

show us where they called it
Go and search it on Google you will see it. You're too lazy to do a research.

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by obaaderemi: 10:29am On Sep 08, 2019
Kazikazi:
Lady, Kenya is ranked as a non English speaking nation. If any Kenyan goes for further education in US,you will be forced to take English courses for a year!
I never thought of the KiberaWalker as a lady until now. grin I guess the lady is on her monthly menstrual periods judging by the red monkey bum she has been posting. grin

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by obaaderemi: 10:32am On Sep 08, 2019
rvp20182:
I am into in business of promoting slums but read here.....lot of pictures...so don't be afraid to read. Youll see many cities like Nairobi with slums like Kibera.

None of them has the biggest slum in Africa. tongue like Nairobi does. Bye!

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by tylann: 10:33am On Sep 08, 2019
Jasparrow1:
Go and search it on Google you will see it. You're too lazy to do a research.

hahahaha
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Jasparrow1: 10:33am On Sep 08, 2019
rvp20182:
There is a difference btw having a slum and turning the entire city into a slum (or slummish). Nairobi slums are CLEARLY DEMARCATED. They OCCUPY only 2% of Nairobi Landmass. Nairobi is not any different from Joburg or Capetown in that respect.

Oga you like decieving yourself? Your slums is increasing everyday. You cannot decieve me or anyone here

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by NairobiWalker(m): 11:16am On Sep 08, 2019
obaaderemi:
[s]Too many words betray the fact that you are hurting inside. Stop crying and call for backup like you always do since you can't do without it.But by all means,stop crying.

How many times should I tell you that you are incapable of hurting anyone obaboon? cheesy cheesy cheesy

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by samorobo: 3:24pm On Sep 08, 2019
jln115:

Again with the blatant lying wink

1. I did not bring up the ARA first your friend theenchanter did..... Refer to screen shot 1.

2. Proforce is the company that builds the ARA mrap, the fact that you don't know the link between proforce and the ARA yet you want to debate with me is just fvcking sad.

3. Refer to screen shot 1.

I care less about what the enchanter said most especially since I barely read post made by other people that doesn't concerned (mostly when I have a ton of messages to reply) ..I am talking about you not theenchanter, you were the one that qouted me and used the word hence you practically imposed it on me

Below was what I read on a thread right here in NL so don't blame me for nothing know the difference (that's is if what you are saying is true,as I would be verifying that the minutes I am done)

Proforce has achieved exports of its APCs to Rwanda, the Central African Republic and South Sudan. These vehicles have been deployed with United Nations’missions.

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by samorobo: 3:32pm On Sep 08, 2019
jln115:

You're a blatant liar yet you telling me I must keep my word??

Cool story bro grin

Just quit lying and keep to your words next time..I don't like it when you sneek up in here like some scared sissy boy who just discovered that he screwed up grin grin grin change boy it will help you alot grin

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by samorobo: 3:36pm On Sep 08, 2019
jln115:
@samorobo

Sammy using the word ARA Not Proforce as he claimed :

Also don't go playing dumb by saying you didn't know the link between proforce and the ARA.

And yet again this JUST confirmed what I have been saying. You have been using the word ARA and not until 4days before I started using it since you practically imposed it on me making believe they are the same.. I reply you with PROFORCE and you reply back with ARA

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by samorobo: 3:38pm On Sep 08, 2019
jln115:
must I apologise because you don't have original comebacks grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Getting desperate here I see Sammy!!

Far from it... You owe me an apology now that obaaderemi has save you from your ignorance by gracing you the same link I sent you a thousand times to get

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by samorobo: 3:41pm On Sep 08, 2019
tylann:

all east African countries speak Swahili except South Sudan
Uganda are jokers

Swahili should be imposed on all African countries
South Africa are planning to start teaching Swahili in their primary schools

shma was right

Why would you force your Swahili on us, is it more important than our indigenous language.. pidgin should be taught instead since it is very easy to learn plus it's a mockery of our shared colonial master's language..

I don't want you to speak for shma but yourself... Tell me if tylann feel it is right or wrong to communicate with SWAHILI in TZ unis or even Kenyan unis

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Jasparrow1: 3:45pm On Sep 08, 2019
samorobo:

Why would you force your Swahili on us, is it more important than our indigenous language.. pidgin should be taught instead since it is very easy to learn plus it's a mockery of our shared colonial master's language..

I don't want you to speak for shma but yourself... Tell me if tylann feel it is right or wrong to communicate with SWAHILI in TZ unis or even Kenyan unis
I can't waste my precious time learning that language. I won't even try it. They should not even think of it because Nigerians are okay with our pidgin cool

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by samorobo: 3:49pm On Sep 08, 2019
rvp20182:
Better in what? Maybe open defecation. Otherwise going by 2018 data - Nairobi is ahead of Lagos despite being the most expensive city in Africa to live in. Imagine LAGOS is the CHEAPEST CITY to live in and yet rank the VERY BOTTOM next to war torn Damascus this year.

122. Nairobi
123. Cairo
124. Abidjan
125. Phnom Penh
126. Caracas
127. Lusaka
128. Tehran
129. Kathmandu
130. Colombo
131. Dakar
132. Algiers
133. Douala
134. Tripoli
135. Harare
136. Port Moresby
137 Karachi
138. Lagos
139. Dhaka
140. Damascus

Wait ooooo Nairobi is more liveable than Cairo and Algiers..you mean with all that slum ,bad roads, and the absolutele collapse of infastructure (never you forget that less than 7% of your roads are paved and about 4% 0f that 7% is considered to be in deplorable state)... The pattern used to arrive at that list focuses more on security than infastructure.. Nigeria has the deadly Boko Haram, herdsmen so it is believed it would be rampant in its major city. Lagos

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by samorobo: 3:52pm On Sep 08, 2019
rvp20182:
According to Mecer 2019 - Abuja is even worse - planned city turned into a slumpolis.
212 Lagos Nigeria
213 Abuja Nigeria

213 out of 230 ranked countries

https://ceoworld.biz/2019/04/23/revealed-most-liveable-cities-the-world-for-2019/

I believe I just answered this earlier

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by samorobo: 3:54pm On Sep 08, 2019
Jasparrow1:
Mr Man, all these things you're posting is absolutely rubbish. In 2019, Abuja and Lagos ranked ahead of your so-callled slummish capital. grin grin and again, Google said, Abuja is the most planned city in the whole of Africa grin grin keep your ignorant blogger to yourself grin

The minutes knows but he wants talk , I just felt like clarifing it to him one more time..
If someone say Nairobi is better than Cairo or Algiers won't you stand up and slap that fellow grin grin even Nairobians will do that grin

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by samorobo: 3:57pm On Sep 08, 2019
obaaderemi:
Don't mind him.A ranking that put Nairobi ahead of Algiers. grin

Hahaha you said exactly what I told him.. no series ranking will try that even him that posted it can not claim nairoslum is better.. arrant nonsense

3 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by samorobo: 4:00pm On Sep 08, 2019
rvp20182:
This is EIU, MERCER, bring any respected ranking. You can argue with their methodology but unless you're saying nearly all indices have somehow conspired to rank Nigeria cities badly - then you have no point.

I am not sure why Algiers is ranked lowly - but I can't argue with EIU - I am not a fool.

But you can argue with IMF and World bank report on our GDP ME KNOW IT ALL... What an hypocrites.
You will also be a fool to think nairoslum can near Algiers talkless of ORAN..I don't even want me mention Cairo cause the insult on Algiers alone is annoying

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by samorobo: 4:04pm On Sep 08, 2019
rvp20182:
You just described Nairobi and in six lines..nice summary though grin

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by samorobo: 4:10pm On Sep 08, 2019
rvp20182:

Yeah sure you wouldn't promote it cause it's doesn't favour you, but never you forget slums are of different grade,type and nature. The one you have in nairoslum is what I call wicked slum...no slum can be worse than what you have over there..in my own words I will suffice it to say that KIAMBIU, KOROGOCHO,MATHARE,KIBERA AND SO MANY OTHERS ARE "actual wicked slums"... Do well to know that your 4-5 storey buildings in athi is also considered a slum with poor housing condition s but it is quite better and liveable than the wicked ones I listed above grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by samorobo: 4:13pm On Sep 08, 2019
rvp20182:

Nairobi - and it's slums - occupy only 2% of landmass - and mainly houses domestic workers who work on those houses.

It's doesn't matter if it constitutes 0.1% but rather what matter is that those wicked slums are the largest anywhere in this planet..I mean your BIG FOUR " KIBERA,MATHARE,KOROGOCHO,KIAMBIU"

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by samorobo: 4:15pm On Sep 08, 2019
Jasparrow1:
I can't waste my precious time learning that language. I won't even try it. They should not even think of it because Nigerians are okay with our pidgin cool

Maybe he was delirious when he suggested that. Nigerians learning Swahili, for what... We are going to play second fiddle to any african nation must especially when we have that cultural dominance

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by kikuyu1(m): 4:24pm On Sep 08, 2019
rvp20182:
I never did the comparison.Respected orgs like Economist Intelligence Unit(EIU), MECER, etc annually do comparison - and Lagos & Abuja are only better than war torn countries despite being cheap. This thread is clear demonstration of your slumpolis being near stone age.

After all this time these guys still haven't understood facts are neutral;as are those whom collect them.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Jasparrow1: 4:29pm On Sep 08, 2019
samorobo:

Wait ooooo Nairobi is more liveable than Cairo and Algiers..you mean with all that slum ,bad roads, and the absolutele collapse of infastructure (never you forget that less than 7% of your roads are paved and about 4% 0f that 7% is considered to be in deplorable state)... The pattern used to arrive at that list focuses more on security than infastructure.. Nigeria has the deadly Boko Haram, herdsmen so it is believed it would be rampant in its major city. Lagos
I said, most of those bloggers are kenyans. They love promoting their country as if it's a European country grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (5227) (5228) (5229) (5230) (5231) (5232) (5233) ... (9933)

Viewing this topic: 19 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.