Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,175,357 members, 7,894,538 topics. Date: Friday, 19 July 2024 at 11:29 AM

Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) - Foreign Affairs (5242) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) (6363634 Views)

Am I The Only One Whos Tired Of This Kenya Is Ahead Thread / Femi Adesina: "I Don't Lie, No Matter What"; Nigerians React / Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5239) (5240) (5241) (5242) (5243) (5244) (5245) ... (9933) (Go Down)

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Kazikazi: 11:07am On Sep 10, 2019
NairobiWalker:

I asked a simple question, is Dar better planned than New York City? Achana na Hekaya za Abunuwasi. Answer the question. grin
You have been running away from my questions for too long.
These are some of high tech stuff which we have in Tanzania but not in Kenya.
.I showed u a high tech cable bridge
2.I showed you underwater hotel
3.I showed u high tech marine transport

More are coming..
Electric SGR,modern telecommunications, Bus rapid transport, Big power plants,etc,etc,etc

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by tylann: 11:08am On Sep 10, 2019
cossano:
and you are proud of this I suppose?

iam not proud it is just the truth
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Wuoche: 11:42am On Sep 10, 2019
The Capital.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Wuoche: 11:46am On Sep 10, 2019
The Capital

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by rvp20182: 11:52am On Sep 10, 2019
Equity Bank acquires DRC Congo second biggest bank with 700M dollars in assets. This second acquisition. Kenya companies are expanding to Central and soon West Africa.
https://www.businessdailyafrica.com/corporate/companies/Equity-to-expand-in-DRC-with-acquisition/4003102-5266016-156xurf/index.html

3 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Wuoche: 11:56am On Sep 10, 2019
My City My Town.

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Wuoche: 11:57am On Sep 10, 2019
Mombasa

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Wuoche: 12:05pm On Sep 10, 2019
Mombasa Kenya

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by NairobiWalker(m): 12:10pm On Sep 10, 2019
Kazikazi:
You have been running away from my questions for too long.
These are some of high tech stuff which we have in Tanzania but not in Kenya.
.I showed u a high tech cable bridge
2.I showed you underwater hotel
3.I showed u high tech marine transport

More are coming..
Electric SGR,modern telecommunications, Bus rapid transport, Big power plants,etc,etc,etc

No matter how much you try to deviate from the topic, I'll bring you back to it Kumakazi.

Is Dar better planned than New York? Answer the question. grin grin

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by NairobiWalker(m): 12:12pm On Sep 10, 2019
Kazikazi:
You are just a kiberan.Where did you see a cable stayed bridge? Have u ever saw a suspension bridge? Do u have one in Kenya? Don't talk about things which don't exist in your kunyaland.
Show me a high tech bridge like this

Oooh.....now you've learned something Mr. Jiko Maker. Cable-stayed bridge, say it with me and use the word next time you want to lie to someone that you are an engineer. One more lesson, make sure there is a hyphen between cable and stayed. It's Cable-stayed, not cable stayed. grin grin

At least you won't embarrass yourself in front of real engineers shouting a cable suspension bridge. cheesy cheesy cheesy

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Jonraid(m): 12:30pm On Sep 10, 2019
Kenya Railways (KR)

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Jonraid(m): 12:32pm On Sep 10, 2019
Comprehensive Manager at the Dispatch Centre

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Kazikazi: 12:45pm On Sep 10, 2019
Jonraid:
Kenya Railways (KR)
Is it electrified? Don't show those black mafuta powered trains! You hear me?

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by NairobiWalker(m): 12:51pm On Sep 10, 2019
Kazikazi:

Show us an electrified one Kumakazi. grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Kazikazi: 12:52pm On Sep 10, 2019
NairobiWalker:

No matter how much you try to deviate from the topic, I'll bring you back to it my husband

Is Dar better planned than New York? Answer the question. grin grin
Lady,
Having a traffic jam isn't a form of developments.its a lack of proper planning! If Thailand has that,you can't just copy it just u wanna look like Thailand. New York is not congested as India or Indonesia. It's stupid to take pride on traffic jams.very stupid.

Am asking u again,
Have u ever seen a suspension bridge?
A BRT system?
Underwater hotel?
Modern marine transport?
Electrified SGR?

Do u have any in Kenya( kunyaland)??

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by NairobiWalker(m): 12:57pm On Sep 10, 2019
Kazikazi:

Lady,
Having a traffic jam isn't a form of developments.its a lack of proper planning! If Thailand has that,you can't just copy it just u wanna look like Thailand. New York is not congested as India or Indonesia. It's stupid to take pride on traffic jams.very stupid.

Am asking u again,
Have u ever seen a suspension bridge?
A BRT system?
Underwater hotel?
Modern marine transport?
Electrified SGR?

Do u have any in Kenya( kunyaland)??

Now, answer the question - Is Dar es Salaam better planned than New York? Answer it once for all and we put this debate to rest. grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by gallivant: 1:19pm On Sep 10, 2019
Kazikazi:
They doesn't know that traffic jams are a result of poor planning

I know poor grammar is a result of substandard education though.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by theenchanter: 1:28pm On Sep 10, 2019
vaxx:
if you can't explain in a fewer sentence then you simply don't understand it.

American are pushing forward for Americans goverment to understudy ruwanda universal health care system. a particular state from the USA recently did it.

The one district one factory is Ghana goverment industrial policy. India, Germany have showed significant interest. particular India who is trying to reproduce it in her country.

Nigeria is mostly cited for negative remarks . I have made mention about it. when it comes to reaserch to freedom of speech, rule of law and governance. even smaller nation like Ghana is well documented globally on this regard. it is ignorance for you to say developed nation don't understudy progressive africa nation. Ghana some years back train usa army in the rain forest.

the research project said Nigeria similarly has a starting point compare relatively to the likes of China and India . how many coumtry in africa has a buoyant cash of Nigeria in 1960? and you still ask the ignorance question? I mean the one in red.
the bolded is where i stopped reading and gave up.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by gallivant: 1:33pm On Sep 10, 2019
Kazikazi:

What's wrong with you lately? You loosing your mind?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by AskiaHarem(m): 1:40pm On Sep 10, 2019
Naija photos posted are from all around Nigeria.(Lagos, Abuja, Unugu, Uyo, Calabar, Port Harcourt, Ibaden, Benin, and even Kano becuase you know Nigeria is not a 1 to 2 district/city state it's a sprawling massive country. Heres some Lagos though... grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by AskiaHarem(m): 1:42pm On Sep 10, 2019
More oo

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by vaxx: 2:13pm On Sep 10, 2019
theenchanter:
the bolded is where i stopped reading and gave up.
I know you will not believe.. it non of my buisness anyway.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ogq0iZX6QcU
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by kikuyu1(m): 2:18pm On Sep 10, 2019
rvp20182:
Now you're jumping into politicians - Kenya politician are equally as corrupt as Nigerians. I am talking international drug lords - Humprey Kariuki pretend to be a businessman - but he is mostly a drug king pin.

Many kenya drug lords are also politician- like current Mombasa & Nairobi Governors.

Nairobi governor - Mike Sonko - another drug kingpin
[img]https://3.bp..com/-ufXZByHuNqg/Wf8w8DLtsDI/AAAAAAABee0/1EjkaNupqKs6wm_BXtjLNI2PR4zXF2fgACLcBGAs/s1600/PHOTO%2B2.jpg[/img]\

Mombasa governor - Hassan Joho - another drug kingpin

Former Kiambu governor - Kabogo - a well known drug lord

Actually,its Joho's older bro Abu who's in the biz. Kabogo was Mwau's old driver if you can believe it! The thing is these guys are mainly transhipping-our market,thankfully is wayyyyy limited for any serious weight.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by kikuyu1(m): 2:23pm On Sep 10, 2019
rvp20182:
I see you ran into politics. I think you don't know kenya smiley. Let me tell you Kenya and Nigeria are twins when it come to corruption. For example Kenya first president - Jomo Kenyatta - the father of current president - is definitely the richest man in Africa - if you go by land holdings alone.

2nd president Moi is definitely top 3 or 5 in wealth in entire Africa.

Kenya is a thriving swamp of corruption and drug dealing.

Kenyatta land holdings alone....the first 3 are within Nairobi Metro - where an acre of land is something else.Just imagine owning 50,000 acres in or near a city like Nairobi

10, 000 acre Gichea Farm in Gatundu.
5, 000 acres in Thika.
9,000 acres in Kasarani Mwiki

5, 000-acre Muthaita Farm
24, 000 acres in Taveta
50, 000 acres in Taita,
[b]29, 000 acres in Kahawa Sukari along Thika Superhighway
[/b]10, 000-acre ranch in Naivasha

52,000-acre farm in Nakuru
10, 000 acres in Rumuruti
40,000 acres in Endebes in the Rift Valley

The extended Kenyatta family own 500,0000 acres of land in Kenya.

Fyi,vaxx an acre here costs minimum 200k$-do the math! Btw,that's a very conservative estimate.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by AskiaHarem(m): 2:23pm On Sep 10, 2019
vaxx:

Nah they where just being polite... grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by kikuyu1(m): 2:28pm On Sep 10, 2019
rvp20182:
Jaramogi grabbed himself about 500-1000 acres in Muhoroni. His also grabbed his village land - Opoda farm - he lied to peasants about non-existent airport in his new role as vice president.

Kenya corruption is nearly all consuming. Just like Nigeria.

Ruto is latest on land grab...I think he has acquired more than 100K acres in 5yrs.

RAO never explained the whereabouts of the Molasses cash-rmbr that story? IIRC,he raised cash to form a trust to revive the plant but never had a plan of action, declared dividend or published accounts AFAIK.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by rvp20182: 2:28pm On Sep 10, 2019
I think Harun Mwau - is the real kingpin with major cocaine contracts mostly with Colombians & Mexican that he established in 70s & 80s - and has several fronts - including kabogos, Humprey Kariukis and etc.In the charter house bank - scandal- CBK identified at least 1.5B dollars worth of suspicious transactions. In US alone - Mwau investment of 700M dollars have been frozen.

The Akasha & Punjanis (Arabs & Indians) of Mombasa - have deals with Pakistanis, Indians and Afgans - for heroine market.

kikuyu1:

Actually,its Joho's older bro Abu who's in the biz. Kabogo was Mwau's old driver if you can believe it! The thing is these guys are mainly transhipping-our market,thankfully is wayyyyy limited for any serious weight.

3 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by vaxx: 2:29pm On Sep 10, 2019
AskiaHarem:

ok somalians.......
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by theenchanter: 2:41pm On Sep 10, 2019
vaxx:

ur problem is that u dont know how to disseminate information, u dont know d right words to use at d right time in order to make ur post easily understandable by d reader.

U actually didnt train US army, US army came to ur jungle warefare school to partake in d annual jungle warfare through d partnership between ur armed forces and the US'.

its the regionally aligned force of US army africa. Its done everywhere they're stationed, even in nigeria and kenya... even in mali!

U didn't train them, they partook in ur jungle warfare trainning.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by vaxx: 2:51pm On Sep 10, 2019
theenchanter:
ur problem is that u dont know how to disseminate information, u dont know d right words to use at d right time in order to make ur post easily understandable by d reader.

U actually didnt train US army, US army came to ur jungle warefare school to partake in d annual jungle warfare through d partnership between ur armed forces and the US'.

its the regionally aligned force of US army africa. Its done everywhere they're stationed, even in nigeria and kenya.

U didn't train them, they partook in ur jungle warfare trainning.
Your issue is with lack of comprehension. information from the video indicate that was the first time American will be partaking in such exercise in Africa and at such school. this is not joint exercise program

they were trainned in jungle welfare practice in the school. it is not a regionally tailored program.

""
The exercise which was opened last week “includes a training by Ghanaians of Americans at the Jungle Warfare Centre and we are very pleased that Ghana remains the only country in Africa that is training US forces,” the outgoing US Ambassador to Ghana, Mr Robert Porter Jackson intimated to a handful of journalists at the US Embassy in Accra on Tuesday July 24.

He said the training spoke to Ghana’s partnership with the United States in the peace and security area.

“Of course Ghana remains an active participant in international peacekeeping and we continue to provide equipment and training for that but we really see this as an equal partnership and we are very excited about the capacity of both countries to contribute equally to that partnership,” he added. ""

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by gallivant: 2:52pm On Sep 10, 2019
AskiaHarem:

Polite and training are two different things. smiley
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by theenchanter: 3:05pm On Sep 10, 2019
vaxx:
Your issue is with lack of comprehension. information from the video indicate that was the first time American will be partaking in such exercise in Africa and at such school. this is not joint exercise program

they were trainned in jungle welfare practice in the school. it is not a regionally tailored program.

""
The exercise which was opened last week “includes a training by Ghanaians of Americans at the Jungle Warfare Centre and we are very pleased that Ghana remains the only country in Africa that is training US forces,” the outgoing US Ambassador to Ghana, Mr Robert Porter Jackson intimated to a handful of journalists at the US Embassy in Accra on Tuesday July 24.

He said the training spoke to Ghana’s partnership with the United States in the peace and security area.

“Of course Ghana remains an active participant in international peacekeeping and we continue to provide equipment and training for that but we really see this as an equal partnership and we are very excited about the capacity of both countries to contribute equally to that partnership,” he added. ""
i didnt bother to watch d video since i know what u're talking about and also a waste of data.

What is ringing ur bell is that "ghana trains US army" which i tell u its not as it sound. Its ur jungle and ur warfare centre, u know every nook and cranny of d jungle... thats d reason why they tell u u trainned them in d jungle while ur job over there was just like a guard.

Its a trainning, dude.... an annual trainnig which the US partook. U can dance to d soothing words of d outgoing ambassador, they're known for that.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (5239) (5240) (5241) (5242) (5243) (5244) (5245) ... (9933)

Viewing this topic: 15 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.