Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,175,886 members, 7,895,844 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 July 2024 at 07:25 PM

Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) - Foreign Affairs (5272) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) (6376091 Views)

Am I The Only One Whos Tired Of This Kenya Is Ahead Thread / Femi Adesina: "I Don't Lie, No Matter What"; Nigerians React / Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5269) (5270) (5271) (5272) (5273) (5274) (5275) ... (9933) (Go Down)

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Logobenz0: 6:41pm On Sep 15, 2019
NairobiWalker:

Did you even understand the post? You need a medal for never understanding anything.
I read it and understand it. I know what I am saying cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by gallivant: 6:44pm On Sep 15, 2019
Logobenz0:
I read it and understand it. I know what I am saying cheesy cheesy

Honestly you don't have a clue about anything.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by gallivant: 6:45pm On Sep 15, 2019
NairobiWalker:

Why are you repeating what I already said?

FYI, there is only one oil pipeline in East Africa and it is in Kenya. I wonder which oil pipeline you keep talking about in Tanzania.............and are you seriously bragging about Broadband network? What will you brag about next? A radio station? cheesy cheesy

grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Logobenz0: 6:46pm On Sep 15, 2019
NairobiWalker:

So why is she taking your roles Sir. Idiot? grin grin
Because they don't even know what they're doing grin sets of confused people cheesy that movie won't sell. Just watch and see wink
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Logobenz0: 6:48pm On Sep 15, 2019
gallivant:

Honestly you don't have a clue about anything.
Pig, you only belong to the gutter grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Logobenz0: 6:51pm On Sep 15, 2019
Stevoh18:

Nothing eye-catching, as lifeless as Nigeria/Lagos capital of poverty
Why are you crying grin because they caught you stealing pictures from another country grin grin Dar and Lagos is far more developed, beautiful, lively than your world largest slums grin grin the capital shitthol. the capital of starvation and hunger grin

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by NairobiWalker(m): 6:52pm On Sep 15, 2019
Logobenz0:
Because they don't even know what they're doing grin sets of confused people cheesy that movie won't sell. Just watch and see wink

Don't throw tantruns when things don't go your way little boy. cheesy cheesy

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Logobenz0: 6:52pm On Sep 15, 2019
Kazikazi:
They tried to imitate united republic of Tanzania but they failed dismally.

1.Tanzania's BRT network
2.Kenya's failed scheme
You're wicked grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Logobenz0: 6:53pm On Sep 15, 2019
NairobiWalker:

Don't throw tantruns when things don't go your way little boy. cheesy cheesy
Why can't you guys write your own novel and act the movie grin grin

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by NairobiWalker(m): 6:55pm On Sep 15, 2019
Logobenz0:
Why can't you guys write your own novel and act the movie grin grin

This is not a shitty Nollywood movie my friend. Get your facts right.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Logobenz0: 6:55pm On Sep 15, 2019
Kazikazi:
What are u talking? Do u have a BRT? A modern cable bridge? Modern marine transport? Electrified SGR? Underwater hotel?Longest railway network? Longest oil and gas pipelines? Broadband network?

Next time spell infrastructure! Repeat after me,infrastructure!
grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Logobenz0: 6:58pm On Sep 15, 2019
NairobiWalker:

This is not a shitty Nollywood movie my friend. Get your facts right.
You don't get it Mr. Kiberan grin who wrote the novel and who owns the novel Lupita nyong acted grin

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Kazikazi: 6:58pm On Sep 15, 2019
NairobiWalker:

Why are you repeating what I already said?

FYI, there is only one oil pipeline in East Africa and it is in Kenya. I wonder which oil pipeline you keep talking about in Tanzania.............and are you seriously bragging about Broadband network? What will you brag about next? A radio station? cheesy cheesy
After I taught u how to spell infrastructure, now let me teach more..
Tanzania has the longest oil pipeline in east africa,which starts in Dar es salaam till Ndola,Zambia.Its about 1700 km long! Its called TAZAMA.

Again,Tanzania has the longest gas pipeline in east Africa.It starts in Mtwara and ends in Dar es salaam. Its about 600 km long.

Then we have the longest railway network in east Africa!

We again are ahead in optic fiber network

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Logobenz0: 7:01pm On Sep 15, 2019
SUFFERInSMILIIN:

This is the reason below why they chose a Kenyan actress

Pained skeleton grin grin

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Kazikazi: 7:01pm On Sep 15, 2019
Logobenz0:
You're wicked grin grin grin
They tried to imitate their big brother! grin grin

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Logobenz0: 7:04pm On Sep 15, 2019
Kazikazi:
They tried to imitate their big brother! grin grin
grin grin grin

It's very painful. They don't have respect for their big brother Tz grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Kazikazi: 7:09pm On Sep 15, 2019
gallivant:

We don't need BRT, we have a commuter rail system.
We don't need a cable bridge retard.
A modern ferry system is not sustainable in Nairobi
You don't have an electric SGR
An underwater room is nothing to brag off
Kenya railway is miles ahead of anything in Tanzania
Which oil and gas pipelines are you talking about? Have you sold any oil and gas?
Stop embarrassing yourself here.
You don't need BRT? Why did u draw those stuff on a road? Commuter rail? Aaargh,Tz has it.

You don't need a bridge? What about likoni in Mombasa?
Your trains are diesel powered. Just shut the hell up.
TAZAMA oil pipeline is 1710 km long! Can u match that?
Our gas pipeline from mtwara to Dar is 600 km long! Do u have any?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Kazikazi: 7:11pm On Sep 15, 2019
Logobenz0:
grin grin grin

It's very painful. They don't have respect for their big brother Tz grin grin
Yah they lack respect. We will teach them respect. grin

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Logobenz0: 7:17pm On Sep 15, 2019
@AskiaHarem did you know that kenyans was deported from Somalia, South Sudan and Tanzania grin grin the starving kiberans has suffered alot, Bro grin grin

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Logobenz0: 7:18pm On Sep 15, 2019
Kazikazi:
Yah they lack respect. We will teach them respect. grin
If they refused to learn. Starve them to death grin grin

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by NairobiWalker(m): 7:22pm On Sep 15, 2019
Kazikazi:
After I taught u how to spell infrastructure, now let me teach more..
Tanzania has the longest oil pipeline in east africa,which starts in Dar es salaam till Ndola,Zambia.Its about 1700 km long! Its called TAZAMA.

Again,Tanzania has the longest gas pipeline in east Africa.It starts in Mtwara and ends in Dar es salaam. Its about 600 km long.

Then we have the longest railway network in east Africa!

We again are ahead in optic fiber network

For someone who types like a chicken that went to nursery school, I understand why you would be so overly excited over a typing error that you mention it in every post. It is a big win for you.

Now, you have a pipeline, we have one so what is the fuss? Next you'll be bragging about having air? cheesy cheesy cheesy

How are you ahead in optic fibre Kumakazi? cheesy cheesy cheesy Kenya has the highest internet speeds in Africa courtesy of our optic fibre so how's you ahead?

https://moguldom.com/10049/12-african-countries-fastest-broadband-speeds/

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by gallivant: 7:28pm On Sep 15, 2019
Kazikazi:
You don't need BRT? Why did u draw those stuff on a road? Commuter rail? Aaargh,Tz has it.

You don't need a bridge? What about likoni in Mombasa?
Your trains are diesel powered. Just shut the hell up.
TAZAMA oil pipeline is 1710 km long! Can u match that?
Our gas pipeline from mtwara to Dar is 600 km long! Do u have any?

You don't have a metropolitan rail system, only long haul.
There is a bridge in Likoni Mombasa retard.
Our diesel trains are ferrying passengers and goods while your electric trains are nonexistent.
You have not exported any oil and gas.

4 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by gallivant: 7:32pm On Sep 15, 2019
Logobenz0:

It's not a Nollywood movie, it will sell. cool
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by AskiaHarem(m): 7:32pm On Sep 15, 2019
Logobenz0:
@AskiaHarem did you know that kenyans was deported from Somalia, South Sudan and Tanzania grin grin the starving kiberans has suffered alot, Bro grin grin
shocked shocked shocked

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by samorobo: 7:35pm On Sep 15, 2019
jln115:
except is wasn't my major focus..... In almost every post I said Southern Africa And UN.

You made a mistake admit it and move on.

It has always been your focus dude. You've been hellbent on me accepting that our armoured vehicles has not been exported to UN when in facts it has...your focus on that has been more preponderant than the southern African case.. so once again let's learn to take one step at a time grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by samorobo: 7:36pm On Sep 15, 2019
jln115:
yet you still haven't

But Sammy have grin grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Logobenz0: 7:37pm On Sep 15, 2019
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by samorobo: 7:37pm On Sep 15, 2019
NairobiWalker:

...........and you're an ignorant fool. cheesy cheesy cheesy

Shut your face you half- melted ten cent trollop, your GTC is on hold go and kill yourself

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by samorobo: 7:40pm On Sep 15, 2019
rvp2018:
GTC resolved those issues quickly ,all the six towers are topped out and cladding is now being done

Story boy, you keep deluding yourself there...I get reliable info on anything that goes up there in nairoslum..your only hope should be the fact that they have gone far with that project else I would have said you should forget it

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by samorobo: 7:41pm On Sep 15, 2019
Logobenz0:
Don't even go there by asking them to show you their brt and monorail grin they don't have it and they can't afford to get it grin grin we're talking about development, they're talking about skycrapers grin Mumu people cheesy

Broke ass niggas..they should go and make money First

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by gallivant: 7:43pm On Sep 15, 2019
samorobo:

It has always been your focus dude. You've been hellbent on me accepting that our armoured vehicles has not been exported to UN when in facts it has...your focus on that has been more preponderant than the southern African case.. so once again let's learn to take one step at a time grin grin grin

Dude, the proforce ARA has not been exported to the UN. tongue
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by gallivant: 7:45pm On Sep 15, 2019
samorobo:

Story boy, you keep deluding yourself there...I get reliable info on anything that goes up there in nairoslum..your only hope should be the fact that they have gone far with that project else I would have said you should forget it

Stop crying to us, the project has topped and they are working on the cladding as we speak. grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (5269) (5270) (5271) (5272) (5273) (5274) (5275) ... (9933)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.