Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,175,790 members, 7,895,679 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 July 2024 at 03:19 PM

Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) - Foreign Affairs (5331) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) (6375299 Views)

Am I The Only One Whos Tired Of This Kenya Is Ahead Thread / Femi Adesina: "I Don't Lie, No Matter What"; Nigerians React / Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5328) (5329) (5330) (5331) (5332) (5333) (5334) ... (9933) (Go Down)

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Jonraid(m): 6:27am On Sep 23, 2019
Tap of talent: Multinationals’ CEOs marvel at quality of kenyan workforce

In March, panic gripped kenyan academic writers after British Education Secretary Damian Hinds called on global payments firm such as PayPal to block essay writing firms which he faulted for helping Briton students cheat.

An article on Hinds’ pronouncement published by Daily Mail soon after portrayed Kenya as a hotbed of this kind of cheating, the report stated that while engaging the essay mills, British students insist on kenyan writers to do their assignments due to their proficiency in english and their ability to deliver on strict deadlines.

Last week, kenyan law students beat Harvard University students to emerge winners in the John H. Jackson Moot Court Competition on World Trade Organization (WTO) Law that was held in Geneva, Switzerland.

The students from Strathmore University beat their counterparts from 90 other law schools from across the world after preparing and analyzing a fictive case and presenting their arguments both for the complainant and the respondent in front of a panel which comprises of WTO and trade law experts.

During this writer’s interactions with business leaders, one observation has stood out, that kenyan talent is rated highly, just like in the first two occurrences except that the essay writing enterprise integrity is questionable.

The CEOs and Managing Directors have often indicated that one of the reasons multinationals choose Kenya is because of the quality of talent at their disposal.

On Thursday,multinational insuarance firm Cigna opened its Africa headquarters in Nairobi.

Queried why Nairobi was an attractive proposition for the firm, Maxime Claessens, Director of Cigna’s kenyan operation said that while potential business opportunities was the major draw, quality talent in the country was a major contributing factor in the decision to set up shop in Nairobi.

“We were already operating in the country. We had done our research and one of the reasons we decided to open our continental headquarters here was because we knew that we could tap the talent we needed in Kenya, the quality of the kenyan workforce is exceptionally high,” Mr Claessens told Business Today while comparing Kenya to similar size economies.

Mr Claessens is not the only CEO to be in awe of kenyan talent, in an interview with Business Today on June 11, Knight Frank Managing Director Ben Woodhams also expressed his appreciation of kenyan talent.

“One thing that I’ve noticed is that the level of education is definitely higher and kenyan talent is quite sharp,” said Mr Woodhams who has been the real estate firm’s Managing Director in Kenya and Tanzania.

Conversely, Radisson Blu General Manager Robert Kucera, a South African who doubles up as East Africa District Manager for the hotel chain also told Business Today during an interview that even the quality of menial workers in Kenya surprises him.

“In Kenya the education level is higher, even a normal waitress in Kenya sounds educated, their level of thinking is higher,” said the hotelier who has worked in different countries across Africa. “I am just from a meeting with union leaders and in my interactions with its members gives me the feeling that Kenya is ahead of many countries in terms of the sheer quality of its workforce,” added Mr Kucera.
kikuyu1:

The sane people in here along with myself beg to differ!

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2011/10/half-of-nigerians-live-in-slums-un/

Read the link and see your own slums where 60% of you live while wanking about Kibera! Btw,he's the programme manager of UN Habitat,so obvioulsy he'd know. Also that was 2011 and you've entered a recession while oil price had fallen 60% since. As for us we're already in the first stages of what's called demographic dividend when declining fertility means the ratio of dependants to those of working age falls drastically. Already in parts of Kikuyuland pre schools and ECDE classes suffer many empty desks as for the first time ever the 0-5 cohort are less than 5-10 years.

Kenya is at the cusp of a “demographic dividend” that could change the country’s fortunes in the first half of the 21st century, [/b]but only if the country takes the right steps towards investing in its youth.

Meaning our GDP per capita should be 24,000$ by then while others joyfully ululate about brand new empty high speed SGRs,invisible electric railways and unseen multi million tonne rice harvests and peanut mountains.

Here's a reminder of the potential of our real national asset -our human capital.

Kenya is poised to produce Africa’s most productive human capital in the medium term, a World Bank survey shows, buoyed by the country’s present deep investment in healthcare and child education.

The inaugural Human Capital Index (HCI) the World Bank published recently shows that Kenya ties with Algeria in offering the best education and health in the continent — factors that would make them churn out most productive workers by 2036.

Kenya scores 0.52 to rank 94 in the world out of the 157 countries ranked in the HCI that puts Singapore on top of the world with a score of 0.88. It beats large economies in Africa such as South Africa, Nigeria and Egypt.

The report comes barely a month after Bloomberg report ranked Kenyan immigrants working in the US as the third most skilled and industrious foreigners.

In the region, Tanzania scores 0.40 in the HCI at position 128 followed by Ethiopia, Uganda and Sudan with 0.38 at position 135, 137 and 139 respectively while Rwanda scores 0.37 at position 142.

The HCI survey shows that Kenya has made efforts in building the right foundations to churn out productive workers by the age of 18. Kenya has in the past decade been implementing various reforms aimed at improving the quality of education.

Key among them is funding of the free primary and day-secondary education. In addition, the government registered more technical and vocational education training (TVET) institutions to bridge skill gaps in the labour market.

The reforms have yielded some fruit with Economic Survey 2018 showing that total enrolment in pre-primary schools rose by 2.9 per cent to 3.29 million in 2017 compared to the previous year while enrolment in primary schools increased from 10.3 million in 2016 to 10.4 million in 2017.

In addition, enrolment in secondary schools grew by 4.1 per cent to 2.83 million in 2017.

As jobs become defined by more cognitive and analytical tasks, the World Bank cites Kenyan worker as having the ability to compete well.

“In Bolivia and Kenya, more than 40 per cent of workers using computers perform complex tasks that require advanced programming,” says the report.

"Indeed, the demand is growing for transferable higher-order cognitive skills such as logic, critical thinking, complex problem-solving, and reasoning.”

In health, the report observes that Kenya has made progress in making children survive from birth to school age. It notes that the death of any child is not only a tragedy but also a loss of human capital, which is never realised.

The World Bank study also shows that bureaucracies charged with implementing policies to build human capital often lack the capacity or the incentives to do so effectively.

Service delivery indicators survey the World Bank conducted in seven countries in sub-Saharan Africa, including Kenya found that, on average, three in 10 fourth-grade teachers had not mastered the language curriculum they were teaching.

“On a positive note, 94 per cent of Kenyan teachers had done so,” says the report that also ranks Kenyan doctors ahead of Nigeria.

“The surveys paint an equally mixed picture for healthcare facilities: About 80 per cent of Kenyan doctors could correctly diagnose a basic condition such as neonatal asphyxia, whereas less than 50 per cent of Nigerian doctors were able to do so.

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by vaxx: 6:50am On Sep 23, 2019
samorobo:

Lol.you are very good at shifting goal post but sorry bro not today..without wasting much time allow me Bring you back to your original statement earlier which I refuted with a simple NL screenshot grin grin

A well thorough explanation on the purpose of jamb and post utme . they are simply ranking criteria not admission qualification.

Seeing what you've said shows you clearly lack knowledge on how admissions are handled in Nigeria and you have another screenshot below refuting what you said.

This is the latest I guess, you saying it is easy to get admission in igbinedion is just funny....of course why won't it be easy..is it not a private unis? Private unis are looking for customers and wouldn't mind if you had 30 in jamb (jamb will not allow this, that's the reason Jamb CAPS exists). You are saying UI and UNILAG is competitive, oh yes they are and so are other govt institution. I used to think some federal school's (most especially those one that were built recently during Jonathan era e.g Funai,fuoye,futuoke) was easy to get untill I recently saw one candidate lamenting(right here on NL) on our he surpassed the generally accepted cutoff mark that makes you eligible to be considered for admission but failed to hit his departmental cutoff but still he was optimistic that he would be given since he felt the school was not competitive plus he hails from the east..My guy he shock this guy that he did not see the name of the school itself to come and study as a course sef. grin grin (this happened in Funai, a 7 year-old institution)

You are mentioning unijos but you forget that there is this officialize pattern of tribalism that goes into issuing admission...UNILAG will consider any Yoruba guy that did not hit the cutoff first before looking into another tribe ,unijos , ABU will never leave their Hausa brother and come and pick a Yoruba or an igbo candidate.lasu is even the worst, once you are from Lagos just get ready your chances of getting into that school is very high..if you ask
them the reason for this, they will look for a good word to paint it , for instance they Will call it CATCHMENT AREAS...
See dude getting admission in Nigeria is very hard if you cannot read and scale through series of exams and also be smart at the same time. Not everyone can go through this and the next bustop is always ghaana..

Oh my gawd look at me that said I won't talk again, I have just written an entire newspaper...I pray I never reply this again grin grin
You actually lack the knolwedge Samorobo. I am not willing to cure this ignorance. once you know the purpose of jamb and post utme we may continue. may be you need to read what jamb director says concerning it. it is available online.

Also judging from your faulty thinking that hausa only benefit admission in ABU zaria says it all ( Go check the state that constitute ABU zaria catchment area) I actually mean it when I said you guys don't know how to check simple jamb brochure. it is 19 northern state scatter all around the major northern geopolitical zones and that include Birom , TiV , egbira and some Yoruba groups in this category.

And again, either private or public both of them are regulated by one body and that is NUC. infact some private unis in nigeria have a better accreditation standing than many public unis for example, uniabuja a public school have most of her courses unaccreditted. Public uni will have more student even if it is one year old, public schools are hugly subsided ( particularly federal schools) hence competitive to a high fee paying private uni of10 years old.

Most of you guys are very ignorant and this does not exclude you ( The main reason many of you end up been swindle) You know nothing to zero about your own educational system. it all show in your write up.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 7:25am On Sep 23, 2019
samorobo:

Which question did you answer grin grin
Bro I can't dumb down to this level of stupidity since I'm scared of heights. Now get to your point!
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Logobenz0: 8:50am On Sep 23, 2019
PetroDollaxxxx:
Nigeria is a certified sh1thole full of abhorrent scvmbag cunts grin

Nigerians are real fvcking fagg0ts and nothing gives me more joy to see the mudder fuggerz being treated like dirt around the world

Big ups to the rainbow nation for dealing with the shameless criminally-minded animals grin grin grin grin grin grin

My dog has more sense than you grin grin grin grin

[s][/s]
LMAO grin grin grin look at this bombastic scallywag from the republic of shitthol grin grin If Nigeria is a Certified shitthol then what will say about Ghana grin grin a Glorified shitthol cheesy Ghana is a well planned shitthol grin the biggest Zoo in the world largest grin grin grin grin

Nowonder none of you charcoal fools have common sense in that pathetic shitthol grin all of you behave like animals in that glorified tiny shitthol grin grin I blame our leaders for only one thing grin I blame them for not using your shitthol country as our first Zoo in Nigeria during the Ghana must go time grin grin grin

Instead of you criminals to stay in your zoo country and develop your shitthol, you're busy running to Nigeria to seek a better living grin grin grin Ghana is like a Dustbin to Nigeria where we dump menstrual pads and other disgusting things grin grin

Poverty has made you bombastic criminals useless and hopeless in Life grin nowonder you criminals are running to Nigeria to steal, kill and kidnap grin grin Thunder from Turkana will fire you and your shot black president grin grin bombastic fool. Useless frustrated bastard from the republic of shitthol tongue tongue grin grin grin cheesy

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by JaceBlaze: 9:01am On Sep 23, 2019
TayserMahri:

Why i'm getting a lil worked up by this untruth. You are just instigating grin angry
I looked for you everywhere and didn't find you cheesy
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Logobenz0: 9:09am On Sep 23, 2019
PetroDollaxxxx:
Hahahahah I didn’t expect any intelligent response from samborojack samborobush samosambisa grin grin grin

this boy is just too foolish a stark illiterate bastardz grin grin grin he is drunk from inhaling too much generator fumes

Sambisa pikin what you need is a strong, dirty slap to reset your retarded brain grin grin grin Dullardihno of Africa grin

But why do shit[/b]nigerians have such inferiority complex? It shows in everything they do grin grin grin grin grin grin Evil scumbag and a wasted sperm

[b]Nigerians are a problem everywhere, including that sh1thole they call country.
grin

People are being kidnapped up and down for a ransom of coke and gala chai, kidnappimg is the second biggest industry after oil and gas grin

Let’s toast to the scumbags Every one of them grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

[s][/s]
grin grin grin the stark illiterate is you, you banku eater grin grin why are you this foolish and useless, huh? grin grin grin what you need is a generator slap to restart your flatskull grin grin grin your flatskull is empty grin grin

The same Nigerians are the ones Americans are praising for their good work and talent in America grin even Donald Trump wish to visit NIGERIA some day grin grin grin

But what will you say about scumbag Ghanaians grin the most confused creatures in the world grin grin the biggest fools in the world grin grin they scammed people Everywhere they go, kidnap and Rob people anywhere they go grin grin grin foolish banku eaters from the republic of sun grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin the blackest creatures in the world after poverty stricken kenyans grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by samorobo: 1:08pm On Sep 23, 2019
SUFFERInSMILIIN:

[s]Nigerian illiterate shameless idiot 8 Nigerians lost their lives in South Africa in this recent xenophobia it was so embarrassing for Nigeria that president Muhammad buhari to the South African government to say no Nigerian was killed and to block any Media reports of Nigerians being killed. Every type is xenophobia in South Africa is started by one stupid Nigerian idiot. How can you blame a Ghanaian for your in Nigerian illiterate and stupid people if there were no Nigerians in South Africa they'll be no xenophobia just look at the wonder Burundi and Uganda what they are doing to Nigerians xenophobia on the Nigerians. 8 of the South Africans which lost their lives in these recent xenophobia all were born in Nigeria with Nigerian birth certificates but they had South African citizenship. Even the matter has become more complicated because the Nigerian association in South Africa has cut off themselves from the Nigerian government. What this now means is there is no Nigerian in South Africa again because Nigerian Association of South Africa has broken itself away from the Nigerian country and government. Such an illiterate what this means is there is no Nigeria in South Africa right now that is the Nigerian government stand[/s].

Zoo noise. I could barely hit the 5th line before I gave up
I can't even comprehend what you wrote, learn how to write properly you are not a toddler

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by kikuyu1(m): 1:18pm On Sep 23, 2019
Jonraid:
Tap of talent: Multinationals’ CEOs marvel at quality of kenyan workforce

In March, panic gripped kenyan academic writers after British Education Secretary Damian Hinds called on global payments firm such as PayPal to block essay writing firms which he faulted for helping Briton students cheat.

An article on Hinds’ pronouncement published by Daily Mail soon after portrayed Kenya as a hotbed of this kind of cheating, the report stated that while engaging the essay mills, British students insist on kenyan writers to do their assignments due to their proficiency in english and their ability to deliver on strict deadlines.

Last week, kenyan law students beat Harvard University students to emerge winners in the John H. Jackson Moot Court Competition on World Trade Organization (WTO) Law that was held in Geneva, Switzerland.

The students from Strathmore University beat their counterparts from 90 other law schools from across the world after preparing and analyzing a fictive case and presenting their arguments both for the complainant and the respondent in front of a panel which comprises of WTO and trade law experts.

During this writer’s interactions with business leaders, one observation has stood out, that kenyan talent is rated highly, just like in the first two occurrences except that the essay writing enterprise integrity is questionable.

The CEOs and Managing Directors have often indicated that one of the reasons multinationals choose Kenya is because of the quality of talent at their disposal.

On Thursday,multinational insuarance firm Cigna opened its Africa headquarters in Nairobi.

Queried why Nairobi was an attractive proposition for the firm, Maxime Claessens, Director of Cigna’s kenyan operation said that while potential business opportunities was the major draw, quality talent in the country was a major contributing factor in the decision to set up shop in Nairobi.

“We were already operating in the country. We had done our research and one of the reasons we decided to open our continental headquarters here was because we knew that we could tap the talent we needed in Kenya, the quality of the kenyan workforce is exceptionally high,” Mr Claessens told Business Today while comparing Kenya to similar size economies.

Mr Claessens is not the only CEO to be in awe of kenyan talent, in an interview with Business Today on June 11, Knight Frank Managing Director Ben Woodhams also expressed his appreciation of kenyan talent.

“One thing that I’ve noticed is that the level of education is definitely higher and kenyan talent is quite sharp,” said Mr Woodhams who has been the real estate firm’s Managing Director in Kenya and Tanzania.

Conversely, Radisson Blu General Manager Robert Kucera, a South African who doubles up as East Africa District Manager for the hotel chain also told Business Today during an interview that even the quality of menial workers in Kenya surprises him.

“In Kenya the education level is higher, even a normal waitress in Kenya sounds educated, their level of thinking is higher,” said the hotelier who has worked in different countries across Africa. “I am just from a meeting with union leaders and in my interactions with its members gives me the feeling that Kenya is ahead of many countries in terms of the sheer quality of its workforce,” added Mr Kucera.

Was looking for this-thanks! Naijjans,more neutral confirmation of our quality education-don't hate!

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by NairobiWalker(m): 1:30pm On Sep 23, 2019
Kazikazi:
Prove to to me if that photo wasn't taken in the 60's
grin grin grin Hohohohoho

This picture quality in the 1960s? Are you mad or just stupid Kumakazi? cheesy cheesy cheesy

www.nairaland.com/attachments/10266779_capture_jpeg6d0ce43c2e6495dc5ba7597dd3872afd
www.nairaland.com/attachments/10266774_capture_jpeg6d0ce43c2e6495dc5ba7597dd3872afd

Look at the style of dressing, does it look 1960? Didn't Tanzanian police wear Khaki shorts in the 1960s like in the photo below? cheesy cheesy cheesy

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by samorobo: 1:37pm On Sep 23, 2019
PetroDollaxxxx:
[s]Hahahahah I didn’t expect any intelligent response from samborojack samborobush samosambisa grin grin grin

this boy is just too foolish a stark illiterate bastardz grin grin grin he is drunk from inhaling too much generator fumes

Sambisa pikin what you need is a strong, dirty slap to reset your retarded brain grin grin grin Dullardihno of Africa grin

But why do shit[/b]nigerians have such inferiority complex? It shows in everything they do grin grin grin grin grin grin Evil scumbag and a wasted sperm

[b]Nigerians are a problem everywhere, including that sh1thole they call country.
grin

People are being kidnapped up and down for a ransom of coke and gala chai, kidnappimg is the second biggest industry after oil and gas grin

Let’s toast to the scumbags Every one of them grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin[/s]

[s][/s]

Hohohoho .And I as a person never expected your stupid retarded Zongo brain to say something reasonable.if you had made sense I personally would have bought beer for all the prostitute in your village grin grin grin grin
The ignorant banku fool cannot believe that the one and only useless AKUFFO abandoned his idiotic people in SA to be attacked like the criminals they are. .Stupid foolish goat I am sure you are among those Zongo banku goat that was looted of your panties, trust me if it was up to me I will have 10 of you idiots killed at a goal and immediately shipped to Jamestown to join the rest of your mad ancestors fishing tilapia in their graves grin grin grin

Hahahaha this is the latest of your foolishness, everyone please can you donate an ounce of sense to this typified oponu grin grin grin which one is "SAMOROBOSAMBISA" "SAMOROBOBUSH", Obviously the Jamestown-kumasi idiot can't handle the heat. mumu even if you want to create a punchline can't your zongo-Ashanti brain assist you to be creative (are you like 2 or what) grin grin grin.wetin concern samorobo concern sambisa? Fool when you joined those words together how did it sound to your lunatic sekondi brain grin grin..
Everyone clap for this fellow he is freaking loosing it grin grin just imagine "SAMOROBOBUSH" "SAMOROBOSAMBISA" like what WTF.is there even sense in that .One knock I will give you ,you will find yourself in takoradi-sekondi roundabout where mad people belong. grin grin grin grin

I heard that is the latest place to spot fools with fish brain grin grin grin grin grin the fish statue in that roundabout represent fools like you with a dead but working fish brain grin grin cheesy cheesy grin.

Thank God I have fools like you for entertainment cheesy grin cheesy ;Dwhat would I have done without idiots like you grin grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by samorobo: 1:38pm On Sep 23, 2019
Thatssobeyonce:

Sambisa forest borno Lol m frm gombe

Great I wasn't wrong...Gombe people fine sha grin cheesy

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by AskiaHarem(m): 1:54pm On Sep 23, 2019
Logobenz0:
LMAO grin grin grin look at this bombastic scallywag from the republic of shitthol grin grin If Nigeria is a Certified shitthol then what will say about Ghana grin grin a Glorified shitthol cheesy Ghana is a well planned shitthol grin the biggest Zoo in the world largest grin grin grin grin

Nowonder none of you charcoal fools have common sense in that pathetic shitthol grin all of you behave like animals in that glorified tiny shitthol grin grin I blame our leaders for only one thing grin I blame them for not using your shitthol country as our first Zoo in Nigeria during the Ghana must go time grin grin grin

Instead of you criminals to stay in your zoo country and develop your shitthol, you're busy running to Nigeria to seek a better living grin grin grin Ghana is like a Dustbin to Nigeria where we dump menstrual pads and other disgusting things grin grin

Poverty has made you bombastic criminals useless and hopeless in Life grin nowonder you criminals are running to Nigeria to steal, kill and kidnap grin grin Thunder from Turkana will fire you and your shot black president grin grin bombastic fool. Useless frustrated bastard from the republic of shitthol tongue tongue grin grin grin cheesy
shocked

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by rvp20182: 1:57pm On Sep 23, 2019
Nairobi despite being 4-5 times less populated than Lagos - has more millionaires than LAGOS.
[img]https://www.jamiiforums.com/attachments/img_20190921_103019-jpeg.1212708/[/img]

3 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by samorobo: 2:01pm On Sep 23, 2019
PetroDollaxxxx:
[s]Hahahahaha Federal Republic of Fools grin human-eating savages grin nobody gives s h1t about the animals called Nigerians grin grin grin

Go stake sniper like your fellow fools hahahaha or better still go jump off a cliff and end your miserable life, fool grin

Boy, you are truly dumb grin Shitnigeria is an asylum filled with lunatics, suffering from terminal insanity grin

No wonder the fools are flocking to Ghana like pilgrims going on pilgrimage[/s] grin grin grin

[s][/s]

Lift your hands and praise da Lawd, the latest from the empty vessel. Let me make you more mad grin grin grin grin chai it is my duty to see you angry and mad and I Sammy must fulfill it you this kasapreko olodo.

I heard your females start attracting dickks like foreign investment starting from the age of 10 and before they hit 50 they would have slept with an entire country grin grin grin below is a link of your one of latest ASHAWO Disgrace from the greatest shiitholes in the sub region grin grin grin

https://punchng-com.cdn.ampproject.org/v/s/punchng.com/i-have-slept-with-700-men-says-ghanaian-lady/amp/?amp_js_v=a2&amp_gsa=1&usqp=mq331AQCKAE%3D#aoh=15692424982297&csi=1&referrer=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.google.com&amp_tf=From%20%251%24s&ampshare=https%3A%2F%2Fpunchng.com%2Fi-have-slept-with-700-men-says-ghanaian-lady%2F

Your country is filled with empty futureless ashawo ready to fvcking dog or betters still suck some arabian men poop like a fvcking dickk cry cry cry cry your girls are a fvcking disgrace all over the world constituting nuisance.if they are not clogging empire bustop in Yaba(Lagos) they are in Are in Dubai fvcking goats and cows
grin grin grin grin
All hail the fastest ashawo region in Africa GHAAANAA grin grin grin
If your useless goats are not caught kidnapping they surely you will be caught SAKAWA-ING.. grin grin

why not go and waiting in kwahu district East region so those herdsmen that ply that routes can kill you and put you outta your misery....
Stupid goat ghaanaa is useless come and beat me grin grin ;if i give you and Akkufool one great slap, you both will menstruate banku grin grin grin grin grin

Chai sammmmmy nwanyo grin cheesy grin

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by samorobo: 2:05pm On Sep 23, 2019
rvp20182:
Nairobi despite being 4-5 times less populated than Lagos - has more millionaires than LAGOS.
[img]https://www.jamiiforums.com/attachments/img_20190921_103019-jpeg.1212708/[/img]

That list is silly. Lagos has 2 billionaires, is this a joke or what...I can mention like 3 billionaires in Lagos alone outside Dangote in Usd without thinking it too much

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by AskiaHarem(m): 2:09pm On Sep 23, 2019
samorobo:

That list is silly. Lagos has 2 billionaires, is this a joke or what...I can mention like 3 billionaires in Lagos alone outside Dangote in Usd without thinking it too much

This was such a horrific lie he ought to feel ashamed of himself for even highlighting the link address. grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by samorobo: 2:11pm On Sep 23, 2019
Logobenz0:

Hahahaha you wicked Sha. There was a time the idiot said he is a lawyer.wtf lawyer what
What would the idiot say in court if not
"My dog have sense more than you"
"Fuckdupness"
"You kidnapping people for coke and gala"
Lawyer KO , carpenter No
Slap his head today and he will become a doctor... grin grin

Empty noise from a banku criminal grin cheesy

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by samorobo: 2:14pm On Sep 23, 2019
Logobenz0:

Stupid criminals everywhere. No wonder an entire village in Edo chased some ghaaniaans away after some stupid group among kidnapped a resident there. They were all scared of their lives

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by samorobo: 2:16pm On Sep 23, 2019
AskiaHarem:

This was such a horrific lie he ought to feel ashamed of himself for even highlighting the link address. grin

Just imagine ooo. How he wish nairoslum will compete with Lagos.. even if he was told that in a dream won't he wake up and slap the person closest to him grin grin

Even Abuja has more billionaires than the whole of Kenya, starting with the DANTATA FAMILY

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by samorobo: 2:24pm On Sep 23, 2019
jln115:
Bro I can't dumb down to this level of stupidity since I'm scared of heights. Now get to your point!

You are becoming desperate and exhausting and that's why you have resorted to insult obviously you can't refute all I have been saying hence the unproductive misplaced anger....Fyi you have also brought a remarkable degree of unbearable stupidity and I as a person have come a long way tolerating that from you.. grin grin

Now to get you more angry I ask "which fvcking question did you answer"? grin grin

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by samorobo: 2:30pm On Sep 23, 2019
vaxx:
You actually lack the knolwedge Samorobo. I am not willing to cure this ignorance. once you know the purpose of jamb and post utme we may continue. may be you need to read what jamb director says concerning it. it is available online.

Also judging from your faulty thinking that hausa only benefit admission in ABU zaria says it all ( Go check the state that constitute ABU zaria catchment area) I actually mean it when I said you guys don't know how to check simple jamb brochure. it is 19 northern state scatter all around the major northern geopolitical zones and that include Birom , TiV , egbira and some Yoruba groups in this category.

And again, either private or public both of them are regulated by one body and that is NUC. infact some private unis in nigeria have a better accreditation standing than many public unis for example, uniabuja a public school have most of her courses unaccreditted. Public uni will have more student even if it is one year old, public schools are hugly subsided ( particularly federal schools) hence competitive to a high fee paying private uni of10 years old.

Most of you guys are very ignorant and this does not exclude you ( The main reason many of you end up been swindle) You know nothing to zero about your own educational system. it all show in your write up.

Lol have it your way, I have more than once refuted your claims with live testimonies from NL which attested to all I have said so far the least you can do is run around in circles and shout "you are ignorant"...

CU and UI still remains the best in this sub region, swallow that grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by rvp20182: 2:31pm On Sep 23, 2019
I can mention 10 in Kenya but we have to go by this report that did their research.
samorobo:

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by samorobo: 2:32pm On Sep 23, 2019
Logobenz0 do you remember this part of Enugu? Help me with the name, I know it is around that polo Park mall side

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by vaxx: 2:33pm On Sep 23, 2019
samorobo:

Lol have it your way, I have more than once refuted your claims with live testimonies from NL which attested to all I have said so far the least you can do is run around in circles and shout "you are ignorant"...

CU and UI still remains the best in this sub region, swallow that grin
Lol.. .. this is a good way to shut up.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by samorobo: 2:34pm On Sep 23, 2019
Jos looks like Europe in a way. the coldest City in West africa grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by PetroDollaxxxx: 2:39pm On Sep 23, 2019
stop smoking weed grin you posting nothing, but pure crap grin learn to write proper english so I can reply grin grin grin i don't talk to uneducated, shambolic, mentally unstable fools grin

nigeria is a sh1thole. End of story grin nigeria is a sh1thole nigeria is a sh1thole nigeria is a sh1thole nigeria is a sh1thole nigeria is a sh1thole nigeria is a sh1thole nigeria is a sh1tholenigeria is a sh1thole nigeria is a sh1thole nigeria is a sh1thole grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

[s]
samorobo:

Lift your hands and praise da Lawd, the latest from the empty vessel. Let me make you more mad grin grin grin grin chai it is my duty to see you angry and mad and I Sammy must fulfill it you this kasapreko olodo.

I heard your females start attracting dickks like foreign investment starting from the age of 10 and before they hit 50 they would have slept with an entire country grin grin grin below is a link of your one of latest ASHAWO Disgrace from the greatest shiitholes in the sub region grin grin grin

https://punchng-com.cdn.ampproject.org/v/s/punchng.com/i-have-slept-with-700-men-says-ghanaian-lady/amp/?amp_js_v=a2&amp_gsa=1&usqp=mq331AQCKAE%3D#aoh=15692424982297&csi=1&referrer=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.google.com&amp_tf=From%20%251%24s&ampshare=https%3A%2F%2Fpunchng.com%2Fi-have-slept-with-700-men-says-ghanaian-lady%2F

Your country is filled with empty futureless ashawo ready to fvcking dog or betters still suck some arabian men poop like a fvcking dickk cry cry cry cry your girls are a fvcking disgrace all over the world constituting nuisance.if they are not clogging empire bustop in Yaba(Lagos) they are in Are in Dubai fvcking goats and cows
grin grin grin grin
All hail the fastest ashawo region in Africa GHAAANAA grin grin grin
If your useless goats are not caught kidnapping they surely you will be caught SAKAWA-ING.. grin grin

why not go and waiting in kwahu district East region so those herdsmen that ply that routes can kill you and put you outta your misery....
Stupid goat ghaanaa is useless come and beat me grin grin ;if i give you and Akkufool one great slap, you both will menstruate banku grin grin grin grin grin

Chai sammmmmy nwanyo
[/s]

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by vaxx: 2:42pm On Sep 23, 2019
Legon keep representing and making africa proud.

Ghanaian and final year student of the University of Ghana, Owen Odonkor Adantey came second globally in one of the Association of Chartered Certified Accountant (ACCA)’s flagship Professional level papers- The Strategic Business Leader (SBL).

He beat off competition from over 10,000 students who sat for the paper across the world in the June 2019 exams.

The announcement was made during the recently held ACCA Annual Students’ Summit and Employability Fair at the Accra international Conference Centre.

ACCA’s Strategic Business Leader (SBL) is a four-hour case study that mirrors the workplace and provides trainees with real world challenges allowing them to demonstrate a blend of technical, practical and professional skills.

Speaking after receiving the award, Owen Odonkor Adantey could not hide his emotions. The multiple award winner said “the announcement came as a surprise. I didn’t expect to do that well. It’s simply one of the best experiences of my life - one of the greatest moments in my life. The feeling was good”. Prior to receiving this Owen had picked up the award for the Top Performer in Ghana for Strategic Business Reporting in the March 2019 exams as well as Financial Management in the March 2018 exams sitting.

This year’s ACCA Annual Students’ Summit and Employability Fair was the 6th edition and was under the theme “ACCA–Shaping Your Future”, with focus on partnerships, connections for success, and digital skills needed by Finance and Accounting trainees and students alike to help them keep-up with changing trends in business in general and in the qualification in particular. More than 1300 individuals participated in the event.

The Summit featured an employability fair with 25 employers and Learning Providers who offered job opportunities, internships, as well as CV and career guidance.

Additionally, there were employability masterclasses on Digital Skills with Google and Creating a Winning CV & Linkedin ran by Jobberman.

The event featured industry captains like Kenneth Thompson (Chief Executive Officer of Dalex Finance), Anthony Sarpong (Country Partner KPMG), Kwabena Antwi Situ (Associate Director, Business Solutions- Deloitte), Audrey Naa Dei Kortey (Managing Partner – AudreyGrey), William Armah (Principal, Duke Williams Ltd), Philip Twum (Senior Associate, KPMG) and George Njari (Africa Regional Head of Education- ACCA) who shared their insights and expertise in the areas of Digital and Partnerships through panel discussions and presentations.

In all, 52 ACCA Trainees were awarded for sterling performances in the past four ACCA Exams sittings.

The Annual Summit was sponsored by MTN, PwC, Deloitte and Databank. Other Partners were KPMG, African Internship Academy, Benchmark Executive Business School, Bolt, DEK, DukeWilliams, E Kofi Annan Institute, Global Heritage Professional Training Center, Harley Reed, HireGhana, Jobberman, NSS, SIC, UHY Voscon, Wineloya (Google Digital Skills for Africa) and Standard Chartered Bank.

Source: Myjoyonline.com
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by NairobiWalker(m): 2:46pm On Sep 23, 2019
Kazikazi...............I checked many towns in Tanzania and most of them have either only one tarmaced road or none. You are always shouting how Tanzania is uniformly developed............I think it is uniformly underdeveloped. cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

5 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by PetroDollaxxxx: 2:49pm On Sep 23, 2019
fuckeduppedness grin Federal Republic of fOOLS grin grin grin IT IS NOT even funny anymore grin a typical nigerian will have 10 children when they know they cant feed them grin grin grin creating armed robber, 419ners, terrorists, kidnappers, pr0stitutes, yahoo yahoo grin

and to think that these criminals sell more than two million barrels of oil daily grin grin grin grin

[b]SHIT[/b]nigeria cannot stop embarrassing Africa grin grin grin
0stitutes
[s]
samorobo:

Hohohoho .And I as a person never expected your stupid retarded Zongo brain to say something reasonable.if you had made sense I personally would have bought beer for all the prostitute in your village grin grin grin grin
The ignorant banku fool cannot believe that the one and only useless AKUFFO abandoned his idiotic people in SA to be attacked like the criminals they are. .Stupid foolish goat I am sure you are among those Zongo banku goat that was looted of your panties, trust me if it was up to me I will have 10 of you idiots killed at a goal and immediately shipped to Jamestown to join the rest of your mad ancestors fishing tilapia in their graves grin grin grin

Hahahaha this is the latest of your foolishness, everyone please can you donate an ounce of sense to this typified oponu grin grin grin which one is "SAMOROBOSAMBISA" "SAMOROBOBUSH", Obviously the Jamestown-kumasi idiot can't handle the heat. mumu even if you want to create a punchline can't your zongo-Ashanti brain assist you to be creative (are you like 2 or what) grin grin grin.wetin concern samorobo concern sambisa? Fool when you joined those words together how did it sound to your lunatic sekondi brain grin grin..
Everyone clap for this fellow he is freaking loosing it grin grin just imagine "SAMOROBOBUSH" "SAMOROBOSAMBISA" like what WTF.is there even sense in that .One knock I will give you ,you will find yourself in takoradi-sekondi roundabout where mad people belong. grin grin grin grin

I heard that is the latest place to spot fools with fish brain grin grin grin grin grin the fish statue in that roundabout represent fools like you with a dead but working fish brain grin grin cheesy cheesy grin.

Thank God I have fools like you for entertainment cheesy grin cheesy ;Dwhat would I have done without idiots like you grin grin grin
[/s]

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by vaxx: 3:03pm On Sep 23, 2019
most beautiful and sophisticated Teaching hospital in west africa( UniversIty of Ghana) . The quatenary center ...

217 million dollar edifice.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by AskiaHarem(m): 3:13pm On Sep 23, 2019
Some light waterfront fun time. grin

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by vaxx: 4:38pm On Sep 23, 2019
Ghana now produce charcoal in boxes. one district one factory.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6Vy8AGAoKSw

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (5328) (5329) (5330) (5331) (5332) (5333) (5334) ... (9933)

Viewing this topic: 9 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 160
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.