Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,175,886 members, 7,895,854 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 July 2024 at 07:38 PM

Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) - Foreign Affairs (5341) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) (6376225 Views)

Am I The Only One Whos Tired Of This Kenya Is Ahead Thread / Femi Adesina: "I Don't Lie, No Matter What"; Nigerians React / Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5338) (5339) (5340) (5341) (5342) (5343) (5344) ... (9933) (Go Down)

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by vaxx: 8:52am On Sep 26, 2019
Goel:
So, hello all a-hole Nigerians.cheesy
Where is that dumbo vaxx these days?
buffon ...What caste are you ? i have choosen to caste outside antiquated stratifaction .
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by vaxx: 8:55am On Sep 26, 2019
Goel:

Your ones is already far more fcked than mine, is getting worse every year.

Still an idiot!
so far it is you Goat from a cast society. it is understandable.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by vaxx: 8:56am On Sep 26, 2019
samorobo:

Let me consider this a joke that the oldest part of Accra which is also your number1 tourist spot filled with ugly boats and fishermen hunting tilapia for 2 pesewa banku is better than sambisa forest grin grin
How can James town be the oldest part of Accra or number one tourists sport. whatever you are smoking, pls stop it. James town is simply a fish village. it formerly an anchor location for ship . both depature and docking in the past 18s .
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 9:01am On Sep 26, 2019
samorobo:

Don't forget to take permission next time....Honour that name man grin grin
grin grin grin ask permission Dude I'll quote you when ever I want. seems like you had enough after I embarrassed you on our ARA debate.

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by vaxx: 9:21am On Sep 26, 2019
Ghana president speech at the ongoing summit ( UNO).

Arguably. the best speech form any Africa president of that occasion.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N6ybHkE4snQ

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by gallivant: 9:39am On Sep 26, 2019
samorobo:

Jealous that your 2 disgrace fleet will soon be reduced to zero, no dude I sympathise with you grin

You are jealous period. Save your sympathy for Air Nigeria pensioners.

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by rvp20182: 10:03am On Sep 26, 2019
Kilimani Nairobi

1 Share

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by NairobiWalker(m): 10:58am On Sep 26, 2019
Kazikazi, what is wrong with Tanzania and their 'engineering stuffs' and 'science stuffs'? cheesy cheesy cheesy

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 11:33am On Sep 26, 2019
NairobiWalker:
Kazikazi, what is wrong with Tanzania and their 'engineering stuffs' and 'science stuffs'? cheesy cheesy cheesy

Buahaha

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by vaxx: 11:42am On Sep 26, 2019
A good healthcare system is a reflection of a prosperous nation.

Beautiful maritime hospital TEMA.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 1:15pm On Sep 26, 2019
Welcome to south B

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 1:17pm On Sep 26, 2019
Welcome to kiambu Migaa estate

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 1:21pm On Sep 26, 2019
Alma apartments and waterfront mall karen

3 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by AskiaHarem(m): 1:23pm On Sep 26, 2019

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by AskiaHarem(m): 2:10pm On Sep 26, 2019
To own

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by 68816419: 3:00pm On Sep 26, 2019
Nigeria bans foreign milk to support local farmers

Critics say local producers may struggle to supply enough milk for 200 million Nigerians?

[flash=425,300]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WMVspYIpmYE[/flash]

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by 68816419: 3:21pm On Sep 26, 2019
Tollgates in Lekki
Lekki alone got more toll gates than the whole of Kenya
1- lekki- epe toll gate
2 to 4- Lekki-Ikoyi Tol gates

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by obaaderemi: 3:22pm On Sep 26, 2019
gallivant:

[s]You are diverting from the topic, what is the title of the thread? Please stay focused[/s].
See who is talking about diversion. grin

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by obaaderemi: 3:27pm On Sep 26, 2019
Goel:
So, hello all a-hole Nigerians.cheesy
Where is that dumbo vaxx these days?
Can you see how stupid you are? Because a Ghanaian/Nigerian guy knocked you out,you become suddenly so childish and abusive.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by obaaderemi: 3:30pm On Sep 26, 2019
68816419:
Tollgates in Lekki Lekki alone got more toll gates than the whole of Kenya 1- lekki- epe toll gate 2 to 4- Lekki-Ikoyi Tol gates
That looks like zuckerberg.

4 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by rvp20182: 3:33pm On Sep 26, 2019
StanChart - 2019 The Trade20 index - Nigeria (oops KENYA) now 3 globally. This an index of the rising global trade stars.
https://www.sc.com/en/media/press-release/our-new-trade20-index-reveals-the-rising-stars-of-global-trade/

Trade20 examines 12 metrics across 66 global markets – the major global economies plus the major economies in each region – to reveal the 20 that are most rapidly improving their potential for trade to grow.

Côte d’Ivoire, Kenya and Ireland join India and China in the top five of 20 markets with the greatest potential for future trade growth

The Trade20 index
1. Côte d’Ivoire
2. India
3. Kenya
4. China
5. Ireland 6. Vietnam
7. Indonesia
8. Thailand
9. Oman
10. UAE 11. Hong Kong
12. Russia
13. Ghana
14. Sri Lanka
15. Bahrain 16. Singapore
17. Switzerland
18. Chile
19. Turkey
20. Philippines

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by chrisooblog: 3:38pm On Sep 26, 2019
let me just drop this here https:///io8rEjan8I?amp=1
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by 68816419: 3:39pm On Sep 26, 2019
LEKKI LAGOS
Lekki PHASE 1 only (Kenya can never be compared with Lagos , talk more of Nigeria at large)
Lekki is a city in Lagos State(and not an area like upperhill,wetland), Nigeria. It is located to the east of Lagos city. Lekki is a naturally formed peninsula, adjoining to its west Victoria Island and Ikoyi districts of Lagos, with the Atlantic Ocean to its south, Lagos Lagoon to the north, and Lekki Lagoon to its east; however, the city's southeast which ends at around the western edge of Refuge Island, adjoins the eastern part of Ibeju-Lekki LGA.[2]

The city is still largely under construction; As of 2015, only phase 1 of the project has been completed, with phase 2 nearing completion. The peninsula is approximately 70 to 80 km long, with an average width of 10 km. Lekki currently houses several Estates, gated residential developments, agricultural farmlands, areas allocated for a Free Trade Zone, with an airport, and a sea port under construction. The proposed land-use master plan for the Lekki envisages the Peninsula as a "Blue-Green Environment City", expected to accommodate well over 3.4 million residential population and an additional non-residential population of at least 1.9 million.

Part of the Lekki peninsula was formerly known as Maroko, a slum, before it was destroyed by the Raji Rasaki led Lagos State military Government. One of its suburbs Lekki phase 1 has got a reputation as an area with some of the most expensive real estate in Lagos State.
LEKKI PHASE 1 (Admiralty Way)

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by rvp20182: 3:48pm On Sep 26, 2019
Nairobi Metro is now 60-going-100kms radius. I think the total residence are approaching 10m.
[img]https://kevinogutu.files./2012/03/nairobi-metro.jpg[/img]
68816419:
LEKKI LAGOS
Lekki PHASE 1 only (Kenya can never be compared with Lagos , talk more of Nigeria at large)
Lekki is a city in Lagos State, Nigeria. It is located to the east of Lagos city. Lekki is a naturally formed peninsula, adjoining to its west Victoria Island and Ikoyi districts of Lagos, with the Atlantic Ocean to its south, Lagos Lagoon to the north, and Lekki Lagoon to its east; however, the city's southeast which ends at around the western edge of Refuge Island, adjoins the eastern part of Ibeju-Lekki LGA.[2]

The city is still largely under construction; As of 2015, only phase 1 of the project has been completed, with phase 2 nearing completion. The peninsula is approximately 70 to 80 km long, with an average width of 10 km. Lekki currently houses several Estates, gated residential developments, agricultural farmlands, areas allocated for a Free Trade Zone, with an airport, and a sea port under construction. The proposed land-use master plan for the Lekki envisages the Peninsula as a "Blue-Green Environment City", expected to accommodate well over 3.4 million residential population and an additional non-residential population of at least 1.9 million.

Part of the Lekki peninsula was formerly known as Maroko, a slum, before it was destroyed by the Raji Rasaki led Lagos State military Government. One of its suburbs Lekki phase 1 has got a reputation as an area with some of the most expensive real estate in Lagos State.
LEKKI PHASE 1 (Admiralty Way)
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by samorobo: 3:56pm On Sep 26, 2019
vaxx:
How can James town be the oldest part of Accra or number one tourists sport. whatever you are smoking, pls stop it. James town is simply a fish village. it formerly an anchor location for ship . both depature and docking in the past 18s .

Really .maybe you needs some little history from this tour guides to cure you off your hands ignorance..don't blame me please blame your your guides for educating me

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZDMtHXyaVSk

Don't blame me, your folks went to YouTube comment section and said that is your major and NO 1 tourist spot and your govt needs to invest in it for a facelift

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by 68816419: 3:59pm On Sep 26, 2019
obaaderemi:
That looks like zuckerberg.
YEAH,He was in Lagos some time back

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by 68816419: 4:00pm On Sep 26, 2019
Lagos LEKKI Street views

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by kikuyu1(m): 4:05pm On Sep 26, 2019
rvp20182:
StanChart - 2019 The Trade20 index - Nigeria (oops KENYA) now 3 globally. This an index of the rising global trade stars.
https://www.sc.com/en/media/press-release/our-new-trade20-index-reveals-the-rising-stars-of-global-trade/

Trade20 examines 12 metrics across 66 global markets – the major global economies plus the major economies in each region – to reveal the 20 that are most rapidly improving their potential for trade to grow.

Côte d’Ivoire, Kenya and Ireland join India and China in the top five of 20 markets with the greatest potential for future trade growth

The Trade20 index
1. Côte d’Ivoire
2. India
3. Kenya
4. China
5. Ireland 6. Vietnam
7. Indonesia
8. Thailand
9. Oman
10. UAE 11. Hong Kong
12. Russia
13. Ghana
14. Sri Lanka
15. Bahrain 16. Singapore
17. Switzerland
18. Chile
19. Turkey
20. Philippines

THANKS! Those who don't understand the importance of the implications of the index never will,and we shouldn't bother breaking it down! Let them continue squealing about Lekki tollgates and brand new SGRs that carry a 100 passengers daily.
Btw,good to see the Phils',Indonesia and others are finally escaping decades of seemingly preordained poverty.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by rvp20182: 4:09pm On Sep 26, 2019
Shitty looking Nigeria cities should try to aim for Nairobi before 2050.
1) Nairobi CBD

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i54Wu3TxVas

2) Nairobi Westland - bit dated.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9QefIybvNsU&t=8s

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by 68816419: 4:16pm On Sep 26, 2019
rvp20182:
Nairobi Metro is now 60-going-100kms radius. I think the total residence are approaching 10m.
[img]https://kevinogutu.files./2012/03/nairobi-metro.jpg[/img]
When Lekki alone which is still largely under construction; As of 2015, only phase 1 of the project has been completed, with phase 2 nearing completion. The peninsula is approximately 70 to 80 km long, with an average width of 10 km. Lekki currently houses several Estates, gated residential developments, agricultural farmlands, areas allocated for a Free Trade Zone, with an airport, and a sea port under construction. The proposed land-use master plan for the Lekki envisages the Peninsula as a "Blue-Green Environment City", expected to accommodate well over 3.4 million residential population and an additional non-residential population of at least 1.9 million.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by samorobo: 4:17pm On Sep 26, 2019
jln115:
grin grin grin ask permission Dude I'll quote you when ever I want. seems like you had enough after I embarrassed you on our ARA debate.

Hahaha it is the other way round ..you should be ashamed of your self..After All that noise you made yet you couldn't get me into accepting all of your delude shiit. Infact I slowly watched you stop quoting me(we were intially quoting each other 3 for 3 but then you reduced it to 2for 2 and of course 1 for 1 but now it is 0 for 0 grin grin grin)...I have been more of a therapist to you than you ever were to me. I know you are tired, yes that is what Sammy can do to you "Tire you out' grin grin..Go look for a Zulu client to carry on with but this time make sure it is a success not this empty noise you succeeded with grin grin...And pls don't make noise before you first session with your new Zulu client it's might scare them away cheesy grin

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by samorobo: 4:20pm On Sep 26, 2019
rvp20182:
Shitty looking Nigeria cities should try to aim for Nairobi before 2050.
1) Nairobi CBD

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i54Wu3TxVas

2) Nairobi Westland - bit dated.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9QefIybvNsU&t=8s

Silly boy. Nairoslum can't compare with Lagos..last I checked it has no masterplan and the previous one it had was in 1973 which was expired in 2000(new MILLENNIUM).No wonder it looks shitty with silly public transport

3 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (5338) (5339) (5340) (5341) (5342) (5343) (5344) ... (9933)

Viewing this topic: 13 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.