Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,175,923 members, 7,895,994 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 July 2024 at 11:22 PM

Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) - Foreign Affairs (5347) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) (6377721 Views)

Am I The Only One Whos Tired Of This Kenya Is Ahead Thread / Femi Adesina: "I Don't Lie, No Matter What"; Nigerians React / Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5344) (5345) (5346) (5347) (5348) (5349) (5350) ... (9933) (Go Down)

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by vaxx: 10:14pm On Sep 26, 2019
pokuasi:
yes, James town is indeed older than lagos when the inhabitants of James town can trace their root to yoruba-land.. you're indeed very bright.
You are very stupid as it sound . if your people are tracing their root to isreal which sound more crazy and stupid. what stop the inahabitant of Accra to trace their root to Ile ife where it is belived is the first city on earth by Yoruba oral history. even Yoruba claim they are from some where.

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by pokuasi: 10:15pm On Sep 26, 2019
vaxx:
You are daft and idiot . kidnapping is always a syndicate gang up. Your useless brother from the yeast came knocking on seidu asking for whom to kidnap , the same way they almost kidnap the Estonia ambassador . but. unfortunately luck run on them and. they got arrested.

criminal can pictures with anybody. your present govmor in imo state was pictured alongside one of the 77 cyber fraudster on the list of FBI.

this your Igbo brother confessing to the crime. idiot son from OSU republic

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fIJrtMvb2IE
sorry my black star brother with mediocre brain that doesn't shine, not even on Nairaland ... nobodys from Nigeria will persuade an informant of Ghana police.. somebody who have welcomed president mahama to Kumasi into kidnapping Canadian girls? please, who amongst the two individuals have more clout in ghana, Seidu MBA or the so called nobodys from Nigeria that know body know of and have heard of ever since

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by samorobo: 10:23pm On Sep 26, 2019
[quote author=chrisagyei post=82597481]
Well the truth of the matter is ,no Nigerian university is better than a Ugandan university and just one public and one private university is ranked ahead of Ghana.

What he posted is from last year, 2020 list show we are ahead of them.And for the records I won't even mind if any of their unis are ahead of ours(I am talking of Uganda)...

And yes,UK has better universities than the USA regardless of population and GDP which is no secret just as Ghana and Kenyan universities are high quality and better than all Nigerian universities regardless of population.

This is funny..you can't refute that list can you grin grin just locate your unis in that list (be it 2019 or 2020) and you would be ashamed..

You're rather conforming to my point that huge population means nothing when we talk about education just as some Korean universities are ranked ahead of some US universities so stop flanking a magazine report which rather disgraces your over hundred universities which are glorified senior high schools.

Magazine report.of course it is simply because it did not exalt your supposedly non-glorified secondary school...we have held that position for long I wonder why you are getting so tensed up about it now

The facts on the ground is thousands of Nigerians pay thousands of dollars per year in Ghanaian schools whilst the reverse is not the case.It should have been Ghanaian students trooping into Nigerian u universities taking into consideration your huge useless population

I had this conversation with vaxx last week, it's just a few pages backward (shouldn't be more than 20 ) pages. You can learn from my teaching even though vaxx learnt but never agreed to it openly but simply painted my effort into tutoring him as ignorance

At least American students do not run to UK universities and vice versa because both are quality.

You should conduct your research properly. Some of US past president and senators attended University of Toronto and Calgary (just google it) does that mean that unis in US are trash. Americans goes to school in European unis and vice versa. Schooling outside your country can be influenced by so many things be it a change of environment or a new taste of culture

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by vaxx: 10:23pm On Sep 26, 2019
pokuasi:
sorry my black star brother with mediocre brain that doesn't shine, not even on Nairaland ... nobodys from Nigeria will persuade an informant of Ghana police.. somebody who have welcomed president mahama to Kumasi into kidnapping Canadian girls? please, who amongst the two individuals have more clout in ghana, Seidu MBA or the so called nobodys from Nigeria that know body know of and have heard of ever since
You are daft as the word sound. not too long ago . A Nigerian Senate president car was pictured in a crime scene in offa robbery ( bank robbery) and the victim claim to know the Senate president in person . it was later confirm the criminal is from the yest( igbo) who perharps maybe working with the Senate president but law was cut short since Nigeria is not a country where law works. nobody really knows what happens now.

it isn't today you criminal have been colliding with others to commit more crime. Ghana is on you now and such criminality will soon be wipe out. Your governor was pictured with one of the 77 cyber fraudster under the FBI watch.

At present what are you doing in the country? probably commiting crime. just watch your back. The police eyes are on you. you will soon. be tracked down .

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by samorobo: 10:24pm On Sep 26, 2019
vaxx:
Yes , this suburb can proud herself of boxing arena, largest hospital in west africa and third in africa. organizing an event that is generally a boost to tourism every August. The area has born some known GHANAIAN champion.

Congratulations to the beautiful Jamestown...
Nigeria can't be as beautiful as Jamestown.never grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by vaxx: 10:25pm On Sep 26, 2019
[quote author=samorobo post=82599791][/quote] You are just stubborn student who does not want to learn.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by AskiaHarem(m): 10:26pm On Sep 26, 2019
samorobo:

Congratulations to the beautiful Jamestown...
Nigeria can't be as beautiful as Jamestown.never grin grin

JamesTown the Crown Jewel Of Ghana. Most developed area in the entire country.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by samorobo: 10:27pm On Sep 26, 2019
AskiaHarem:
Jamestown is Home Jamestown is life....... kiss

Yes this is it. So beautiful...I heard the sell the cheapest and tastiest banku there made from the local tilapia caught with the Indigenous Jamestown nets and hook grin grin

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by vaxx: 10:31pm On Sep 26, 2019
[quote author=samorobo post=82599791][/quote] Samrobo you that does not even understand your own school system? lol... make i laugh small grin grin..
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by samorobo: 10:32pm On Sep 26, 2019
vaxx:
So you can do a little check up online before you ignorantly attack my response. ok for your information and education. scholar from Cambridge set up Harvard university. learn don't be ignorant.

John Harvard is the founder of Harvard colledge and he is a product. of Cambridge

I don't think you are any different from sufferNmiling that can barely write a complete statement without using the word "illiterate".....while yours is "ignorance"...I am.beginning to think you don't know the meaning of that word..

Now don't change your word and place that ignorance placard on my head...you intially said harvard is the brainchild of Cambridge which is highly ridiculous.......
I don't need google to know when Harvard was established and how old Cambridge is

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by vaxx: 10:37pm On Sep 26, 2019
samorobo:

I don't think you are any different from sufferNmiling that can barely write a complete statement without using the word "illiterate".....while yours is "ignorance"...I am.beginning to think you don't know the meaning of that word..

Now don't change your word and place that ignorance placard on my head...you intially said harvard is the brainchild of Cambridge which is highly ridiculous.......
I don't need google to know when Harvard was established and how old Cambridge is
you pen a whole lot yet can't defend/attack my initial claim. Harvard is a brainchild of Cambridge. this is my word . it depends on how you understand it.

it is not about who is the older it is about who funds who. learn not to be ignorant and talk more less when you don't understand.

Cambridge scholar fund Harvard. this is my word . I am not telling you about their age diffrence but who fund who
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by samorobo: 10:45pm On Sep 26, 2019
chrisagyei:
stupid boy,the amount of tourist that James Town alone receives in a year,the whole Lagos State can't even compete.Even Chale Wote arts festival is has more foreign visitors than any Lagos event.People pay money to witness that lighthouse alone.

Take it easy and conduct your research before you write
1-2 is from world Atlas
3-4 is from world travel& tourism council (wttc)

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by samorobo: 10:51pm On Sep 26, 2019
jln115:

What?? Is it to many words for Sammy to understand??

Ok I'll make it less:

Pic related: Rooivalk Branded in UN colours deployed on a UN mission(MONUSCO), does it thus mean the UN has bought the Rooivalk??
easy yes/no question...........You should be able to handle that?

Here is what I think know you should be able to handle grin grin

Proforce
has achieved exports of its APCs to Rwanda,
the Central African Republic and South Sudan.
These vehicles have been deployed with United
Nations’missions.

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by samorobo: 10:54pm On Sep 26, 2019
pokuasi:
tourism hub since when? slave tourism of this fraudlent govt that they almost over threw last week

Wicked boy grin grin

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by samorobo: 10:55pm On Sep 26, 2019
pokuasi:
please stay in your little fishing community in Beriwa in the central region
and allow Accra residents talk about Accra. James town is A SLUM. the chale wote Korea he's talking about, I Attended 3 days of it and it was nothing but shitty.. people just walk and walk.. nothing exceptional

Hahahaha savage..you deserve an award

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by pokuasi: 10:55pm On Sep 26, 2019
vaxx:
You are daft as the word sound. not too long ago . A Nigerian Senate president car was pictured in a crime scene in offa robbery ( bank robbery) and the victim claim to know the Senate president in person . it was later confirm the criminal is from the yest( igbo) who perharps maybe working with the Senate president but law was cut short since Nigeria is not a country where law works. nobody really knows what happens now.

it isn't today you criminal have been colliding with others to commit more crime. Ghana is on you now and such criminality will soon be wipe out. Your governor was pictured with one of the 77 cyber fraudster under the FBI watch.

At present what are you doing in the country? probably commiting crime. just watch your back. The police eyes are on you. you will soon. be tracked down .
Even by your village standards, you're a villager who is lacking in logic and mental coordination but throw inventives like a toddler..

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by chrisagyei: 10:57pm On Sep 26, 2019
samorobo:

Take it easy and conduct your research before you write
1-2 is from world Atlas
3-4 is from world travel& tourism council (wttc)
very funny cos the number of international visits to a country such as Nigeria comprises of Nigerians who have decided to visit their country by returning,diplomatic visits and arrivals,business motivated arrivals and very few tourists coming to explore Nigeria and this scenario is typical of Nigeria's international visits which is not strange due to your huge useless population and huge diasopora population. So try to note the difference.Since you're a YouTube person,how many times do you see a foreigner travelling and sharing their experiences in Nigeria tourist visits compared to Ghana.

3 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by vaxx: 11:01pm On Sep 26, 2019
[sup][/sup]
pokuasi:
Even by your village standards, you're a villager who is lacking in logic and mental coordination but throw inventives like a toddler..
I actually didn't know it is you the stupid idiot. I will not have engaged you earlier. I know how to really hurt an outcast ( osu biafools) you seems not to forget where you come from quickly. it is more horrible there you know.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 11:03pm On Sep 26, 2019
samorobo:

Here is what I think know you should be able to handle grin grin

Proforce
has achieved exports of its APCs to Rwanda,
the Central African Republic and South Sudan.
These vehicles have been deployed with United
Nations’missions.

So are you saying that since the Rooivalk Attack Helicopter is deployed with UN missions it's been bought by the UN??

Jeez Sammy!! I really thought you were capable of a simple yes/no question........guess I overestimated you!!

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by pokuasi: 11:04pm On Sep 26, 2019
[quote author=vaxx post=82599816] You are daft as the word sound. not too long ago . A Nigerian Senate president car was pictured in a crime scene in offa robbery ( bank robbery) and the victim claim to know the Senate president in person . it was later confirm the criminal is from the yest( igbo) who perharps maybe working with the Senate president but law was cut short since Nigeria is not a country where law works. nobody really knows what happens now.

when a rodent with fish brain from a fishing village is challenged with fact and logic, his black star brain seizes and he resort to vile tribal sentiment and name. calling... speaking of high profile cases, a high profile opposition party was heard saying in a leaked tape how he planned to kidnapped people before these actual incidents of kidnapping

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 11:05pm On Sep 26, 2019
@Samarobo

"South Africa’s Rooivalk deployment with the United Nations in the Democratic Republic of Congo (DRC) is the blue eyed boy of the mission due to its unrivalled effectiveness, according to an SA Air Force (SAAF) official"

So tell me Sammy, has the UN bought the Rooivalk?
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by samorobo: 11:07pm On Sep 26, 2019
chrisagyei:
you see how stupid you sound.If whites pay to visit slums then Makoko and Nigerian slums will be the richest slums and largest visitors.More than a million living in total filth. I don't want to post negative pictures here to disgrace their already disgraceful lives.FYI Jamestown is even older than Lagos,has massive forts and tourist sites,home to the most colourful street and arts festival with thousands of visitors,all their roads are tarred,those picture's you post have already being demolished. Stop disgracing yourself Nigerian slum dweller.

Hahahaha someone pls help me at bolded, this laugh is too much.....
Anyway a Nigerian vlogger Mabel visited that place 2 weeks ago. She was invited by wide Maya and nappies Briggs

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZDMtHXyaVSk
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by pokuasi: 11:09pm On Sep 26, 2019
he's Nigerian huh?

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by samorobo: 11:10pm On Sep 26, 2019
68816419:

Gaynians and Kenyslums are the worst people in Africa, ask him this question, how comes China with a population of about 1.2B people or even Indians with an over 1B people allowed smaller countries like UK,US,Egypt or even SA to topple them in world universities rankings

Chris I am asking you this

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by samorobo: 11:11pm On Sep 26, 2019
pokuasi:
And it was Christ from that told you who kidnapped Canadian girls, not the same govt and information minister (opong Nkruma), that came out and detailed what happened and you believed him.
now that the same Opong Nkruma has announced an attempted coup-here you go denying it

I swear na you fit vaxx grin grin

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by samorobo: 11:13pm On Sep 26, 2019
pokuasi:
what local business. ask your fraudulent govt how much they spent on the so called YEAR OF RETURN and how much they made from tourism

I heard that they want to rent safari cart to enable tourist ride through the forest for this year of return grin

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by NigeriaIsDoomed: 11:14pm On Sep 26, 2019
Goel:
So, hello all a-hole Nigerians.cheesy
Where is that dumbo vaxx these days?
mumu....a product of a petty, wretched who-re! Dirty, smelly, piggy creature with a diarrhetic, cancerous mouth and odoriferous anatomy.
The whorish rape victim would have done humanity a great favour if she had heeded to the doctor's advice to abort a disaster like you.
Only an slowpoke and a product of statutory rape would reason through the anus like you.
Oya! Slither into your rat hole now that u have been served with a dose of what you bargained for.
We are Nigerians, you can mess up with other Africans like Kenyans but not us. Efulefu Indian, Unamikot, ndi ara, onufia, olosho.
I don't know who uncaged you, stray dog!

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by vaxx: 11:14pm On Sep 26, 2019
[quote author=pokuasi post=82600806]
when a rodent with fish brain from a fishing village is challenged with fact and logic, his black star brain seizes and he resort to vile tribal sentiment and name. calling... speaking of high profile cases, a high profile opposition party was heard saying in a leaked tape how he planned to kidnapped people before these actual incidents of kidnapping
Well, you stupidly don't have any fact and logic upstairs but a tantrum that was assumed on faulty thinking . It is well known case your people commit crime daily and this captured in many Ghana media . just of recent one of your brother was extradited on the same similar crime. you guys the igbo have been spoiling the good names of Nigeria both home and aborad. and Ghanaian now are getting to know the diffrence.

this is your brother here extradited to come give account about the same kidnapping crime.

criminal

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by vaxx: 11:16pm On Sep 26, 2019
samorobo:

I swear na you fit vaxx grin grin
after I finished dealing with him. he will be for mercy. just relax.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by pokuasi: 11:17pm On Sep 26, 2019
vaxx:
[sup][/sup]I actually didn't know it is you the stupid idiot. I will not have engaged you earlier. I know how to really hurt an outcast ( osu biafools) you seems not to forget where you come from quickly. it is more horrible there you know.
even your insults are as dry as your miserable life full of pain and anguish. with nothing memorable aside eating kenkey and pepper, once a day

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by samorobo: 11:19pm On Sep 26, 2019
vaxx:
Check guy. year of return is ending by December. and it is too myopic to conclude on any negativity now. what is your conclusion? seriously I am mistaken. you for someone else. and i have become gentle in handling you. mistaking you for poposiano.

What do you know by year of return?

Really so they have started it..quick question where are they returning to? Is it Tema or sekondi..I just want to know grin grin grin

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by samorobo: 11:21pm On Sep 26, 2019
vaxx:
after I finished dealing with him. he will be for mercy. just relax.

Nah I don't think so. That guys is too hot for you to handle.clearly you are loosing the battle....
I will hit you when you are winning but for now you need to do alot more than that to win grin grin grin grin grin

Just advincing you ooooo grin grin wink grin wink grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (5344) (5345) (5346) (5347) (5348) (5349) (5350) ... (9933)

Viewing this topic: 24 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.